[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade What If?

Different scenarios, different endings.
What if Valt had won the championship match against Lui in season 1?
Here’s an interesting what if: What if Shu had won instead of Lui?
What if Shu became Champion instead of Valt
1) Well, this is something that should have happened. Valt shouldn’t have lost that battle in the first place, and the reason why in my opinion was stupid. I think what would have happened is that Valt would be taken far more seriously as a blader. With this recent loss, I don’t think Lui would be in the big 5 at all(I believe beating Valt elevated him to that), so it’s possible VALT may have been in that spot.
2) Shu wins 4-2 against Valt in the finals. It would have been interesting to see, but I understand why they didn’t do it. Shu is elevated to Big 5 due to his victory. It is possible, though, that Spriggan would accidentally break during Valt and Shi’a battle, which would put a strain on their relationship. If that did happen, I think the events would play out the same in God except Shu would be far more hostile.
3) Personally, while I prefer Valt winning, I think that Shu winning in the God Blader’s cup finals would result in Valkyrie’s destruction. Shu (Or Spriggan as he was possessed) was hellbent on destroying anything in his way, and I believe would have broken Valkyrie if he had won. Otherwise, I don’t see Shu winning tbh.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to voice any contradictions and other views.
1.what if we removed plot armour from Aiger

2.what if Phi broke Winning Valtryek

3.What if Arman upgraded Ashindra

4.what if Valt won to Lui in S3
A bit similar to my thread but for the plot XD. Go ahead, just let me know if I can make the battles.
1) Welp. Aiger would have been obliterated by Lui. And Phi(Again), and Valt. And literally any strong blader.
2) Same thing with Valt would happen, tho Hartz would not strike until late season, and would probably beat Phi this time.
3) Events would stay the same.
4) Well, Valt would have finally beaten Lui. Otherwise everything remains the same.
What if Kai wouldn’t have broken Takao’s 1st beyblade?
What if Rantaro beat Valt in the first round of Reigonals
1) I don’t watch the OG Beyblade, so I have no idea.
2) Well... lets just say we wouldn’t be following Valt as protagonist
What if Phi broke Cho-Z Achilles
What if GT and sparking episodes were 22mins long instead of 12 mins long?
(May. 04, 2020  5:10 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: What if GT and sparking episodes were 22mins long instead of 12 mins long?

More plot, longer battles, more character developpement, more characters.
I just wanna answer this so here we go if shu won he wouldn't have become red eye which means Valt wouldn't have ever did all that stuff and have to fight those weird dark spin offs
other q/a

1.what if Silas didn't broke Ghasem's generic kerbeus

Answer:He would not be very Vengeful to Silas and probably wouldn't appear at Evolution

2.What if Ifritor and The other beys had owners

Answer:no effect
What if Tyson/Takao didn't bring Kai back to his senses after he got Black Dranzer?
(May. 03, 2020  11:03 PM)Yoloman Wrote: 1) Welp. Aiger would have been obliterated by Lui. And Phi(Again), and Valt. And literally any strong blader.
2) Same thing with Valt would happen, tho Hartz would not strike until late season, and would probably beat Phi this time.
3) Events would stay the same.
4) Well, Valt would have finally beaten Lui. Otherwise everything remains the same.

in number 1. i get how the developers just put steroids on Aiger
What if valt got in the big five in s1 because technically he got second place and i think he should of
What if aiga beat arthur in a battle
What if drum beats delta
What if shu hadn’t been freed from sr control
What if arman got ashindra destroyed
what if all the beys got a single evolution in EVERY season + all the other beys in that season

how many beys would be total
if there were burst stoppers on the infinity burstlock beyblades besides big bang armor. probably could not happen cause it would defeat the whole purpose of infinity burst
what if there was a bey that regained clicks and had burstoppers would I mess up the aime/meta?
(May. 05, 2020  4:47 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: What if zac was in gt

love it we need it
guys we have to meet up in new york city with at least 1000 people and protest for this
(May. 05, 2020  7:12 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  4:47 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: What if zac was in gt

love it we need it
guys we have to meet up in new york city with at least 1000 people and protest for this
Or just make a petition…