[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Split: Balance

Hello everyone.  As this is my first fan fiction that I am writing, I will write 3 chapters tomorrow. If people actually read them and enjoy them, I will go to a schedule of posting chapters every weekend(and now randomly, as school has finished!). This story takes place several, SEVERAL years later than burst. There are references to the old Champions, and the Legendary Bladers, the Big 5, etc. 

Main character: Morrin Night
Character Description: A very lonely kid. Wears glasses, and gets decent grades at school. He has one friend that has supported him from the beginning, and sees him as a rival. This persons name is Remnant Storms. Morrin often goes to the park where there is a huge beystadium from years ago, and is now used for the new generation of beyblade. Male.

Main character’s beyblade: Noctem Morrigna
Moves: Darkness Whirlwind, Raven’s Nature.

I will release the burst system tomorrow, as well as the three chapters.

(I MAY INCLUDE BLOOD IN HERE, PEOPLE DYING, AND OTHER THINGS, SO IF YOU FEEL AS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ANY OF THAT, I REQUEST YOU LEAVE)

I’m actually not sure if this should be the name though.
Very Interesting, this might be good
Thanks. I can’t start today because I have an assignment to finish, sorry.
This sounds amazing! I can’t wait!
Alright, here we go.

Character: Remnant Storms
Character description: Likes to get in reckless, dangerous situations. Almost always wears his blue hoodie or has it with him. He and Morrin go to the same school, and although Morrin isn't his only friend, he is Remnant's best friend. His dad is Rune Storms, but no one knows where his father came from. He has orange hair with blue highlights. Male.

Beyblade Split(?) System

Chip Core: Provides the weight for the center of the beyblade, and is significantly heavy as it has metal and plastic built into it.
Split(?) Chip: Has metal, the beys design, and the name. It also contains one more thing...
Circle Ring: Made entirely of metal, this goes on the inside of the contact ring and provides weight to the outer ring of the beyblade for heavy contact.
Split(?) Contact Ring: Made up of plastic, metal, and sometimes contains rubber and foam.
Chassis: A part kept from the Beyblade Burst era, double chassis are rare but not gone. Mostly made up of metal and either rubber and/or plastic.
Forge Disk: Goes on the bottom of the chassis and is made up of metal and/or plastic.
(Driver) Spring: The top part of the driver. Enhances the fact that years ago, they used "dash" drivers. Now, we use triple dash drivers, and we can customize them.
(Driver) Tip: The bottom part of the driver. Has the part that touches the stadium.

Please, if anybody has any suggestions for the system, please tell me. I would like to improve it a lot, as I think somethings missing.

Noctem Morrigna Ductu 1TriD Tesser Finish'''
Split Chip: Morrigna- A beyblade chip that has a raven on it, and surrounding it are its amazing wings.
Circle Ring: Ductu- A very heavy ring. Has a design of feathers on it.
Split Contact Ring: Noctem- A black ring that has a design of purple fire. The outside is shaped like flames of darkness.
Chassis: 1TriD- 1 Triple Defense
Forge Disk: Tesser- The Forge disk is constantly shifting weight to make Morrigna move. Has four modes: 1 Dimensional, 2 Dimensional, 3 Dimensional, and 4 Dimensional.
Spring: '''(Triple Dash)- Kept from the olden days ' drivers, now we have ''', and our teeth enable the beys to be hard to burst. Also contains the rest of the top of the driver.
Tip: Finish- A driver like the olden days Atomic, except the ball is made of metal, and there is a small motor inside that keeps the ball going. There is a metal wheel around the metal ball, and they can both free-spin. Also has something hidden...

Brisk Riknant Glacies 1TriB Blizzard Frost'''
Split Chip: Riknant- A beyblade chip with an orange knight with parts of it's body with slight blue on them. Armor is said to be made of unbreakable ice.
Circle Ring: Glacies: A very heavy ring. Has a design of ice crystals on it.
Split Contact Ring: Brisk-
Chassis: 1TriB- 1 Triple Balance
Forge Disk: Blizzard- When launched, spikes imitating hailstones come out from under the layer, extending slightly past the Split Contact Ring.
Spring: '''(Triple Dash)- Kept from the olden days ' drivers, now we have ''', and our teeth enable the beys to be hard to burst. Also contains the rest of the top of the driver.
Tip: Frost- The top is slightly plastic, and then the rest of the driver is a mixture of rubber and glass. Once this wears down, it has a very aggressive performance. Also has something hidden...
This is gonna be real good
Hm I think maybe they should all join in to stop a big evil coming in the world sort of how metal fury was
Chapters 1-3: New Beginnings, Starting With an Old Legend.

Chapter 1

Morrin walked down the musky streets of New York, realizing where he was going. To school? On a Saturday? Oh well. Morrin kept walking, as his apartment was several blocks away. He was only in 8th grade, so he couldn't buy a nice electric car and drive to school everyday. Morrin heard shouting. He was suddenly alert, thinking of a possible robbery. Morrin ran to the scene of the shouting, and there, arm wrestling, were his best friend, Remnant Storms, and Remnant's father, Rune Storms. It pained Morrin to see Rune Storms, because his own father had gone missing a long time ago, and his mother had died when he was 3. Suddenly, Remnant noticed Morrin, and in that instant, Rune plunged his arm down to the table, winning the arm wrestle. "Aw, c'mon pops, can't we go another round?" questioned Remnant. "No Remnant", replied Rune Storms. "You've kept poor Morrin waiting enough. Remember, you're the only person he has learned to care about, as he has no other family or friends". "Alright pops. See ya later", Remnant yelled. Remnant and Morrin were in 8th grade, and the best in their class. Morrin was the smartest, but chose to get decent grades so that Remnant would appear the smartest. Everyone in the class had a beyblade except for Remnant and Morrin, who either couldn't afford it or didn't care. "Hey, lets go to the donut shop", said Remnant. As they ran there, they encountered a man in his forties looking at a sign. "Morrin, let's scare 'im!" exclaimed Remnant silently. Suddenly, the man turned around.

Chapter 2

The man had long, white hair, and had red eyes. "Can I help you?" asked the man. "Um, no! We were just, uh, walking right past!" exclaimed Remnant as he began to dash to the other side of the sidewalk. "Are you bladers?" inquired the man. "No", replied Remnant. "My dad is, though." Morrin desperately wanted to become a blader now. It had been because of his encounter yesterday...
Morrin swiped his ID card into the machine for lunch. Today it was pizza, and he had wanted some. He turned around to look for a seat and collapsed, while his vision went blank. BOOM, went something nearby. Morrin felt strange somehow, and he opened his eyes. He was in a void filled with bright light. In front of him sat perched an enormous raven, cloaked in darkness. Morrin's eyes widened in fear, and he turned and dashed away from the raven. The raven, in a deep, soothing voice, said, "Why do you run? We are companions now. You were lonely, and you needed me, so I was summoned." "Who are you?" cried Morrin. "I am Morrigna", the raven replied. "I am a creature of the dark. Listen, Morrin. We have to find the man with red eyes. He's the key to making me. What I mean by this is, something very dangerous is going to happen. And, to stop this, we are going to need to put our heart and soul into a beyblade." Darkness started to creep back into the void. "Are you doing that?" asked Morrin. "No", replied Morrigna. "The CPR is doing that." "Oh. Wait, what?!?" Morrin yelled. "See you then, Morrin." And everything returned to normal, including Morrin's vision.
Morrin shuddered at the sheer thought of the encounter. "I want to become a blader", stated Morrin firmly. Remnant looked at Morrin, surprised. Then he said, "Me too old man." The man became flustered and, after a long time of thought, said, "I have a shack in the woods. Come." They followed the man for a few miles, and when they got to the forest, found the shack. The old man went inside, and Morrin and Remnant followed. Inside, there were shelves full of trophies and medals, and in a bag in the corner, there where a bunch of red beyblades with an "S" on them. On the other wall leaned a stadium. And in another room, there was supplies and machines for making beyblades. "What's your name old man?" asked Remnant. Just as he was about to reply, Morrin looked at a nearby trophy. The trophy and the old man both said, "Shu Kurenai."

I'm going to postpone the 3rd chapter release until tomorrow. Sorry, and I hope you all enjoyed the first two chapters. I f there are any suggestions, please, say them. I would like any feedback, as I am not a perfect writer and make mistakes. Thank you, and I hope you keep reading!
Morrin thought about this, but before he could give his response Remnant bent over in laughter. "You? Shu Kurenai? You must be a cosplay or something like that", he said. "But he is recognizable", said Morrin. "Well, lets make the beys, and I'll battle you straight after", said the man. As they went to the room with the bey-making machines, Shu opened a laptop. "So, you guys have an idea for your beys?" asked Shu. "No, not-", Remnant was interrupted by a huge burst of energy inside the room. Shu paused for a moment and looked worried. Then, his expression changed back to concentrated. But now, Spriggan and Morrigna could be seen. Another creature could be seen as well, but it looked like it had orange armor with blue parts, and a cross between a ninja and a knight. Remnant suddenly spoke. "This is the exact same guy that was defending me from some evil monster in my dream a few days ago. He was about to get killed, and then I woke up." "Alright, how would you like your beys?" asked Shu Kurenai. "I would like mine like this please", Morrin replied as he began drawing on the sketchpad. A few minutes later, and Morrin had drawn a sketch of a beyblade layer with 5 parts to it. A slightly circular base with black and purple flames and feathers, a metal ring inside the circular one, a chassis, and a chip with a raven and a chip core. Remnant and Shu gawked at the detailed artwork. "My turn!" yelled Remnant, flustered. He drew a terrible sketch of what looked like a layer with icicles around it. Shu nodded and said, "Alright, wait here in these chairs until I come back." 5 hours later, Shu had the beys made and ready. "Launchers?" Shu asked. "Heck yeah!" the boys yelled. "Well, listen to me. We're going to play a game that originates way back", Shu said as he pulled out Storming Spriggan. "These are the rules. If you knock out or out spin my beyblade, you get a point. If you burst it, you get two points. Now, if my beyblade ends up splitting, the points are doubled if you do the same to both. The same thing goes the other way around, alright?" "Okay, old man", said Remnant. "We'll go to 4", said Shu.
Great stuff so far
Thanks. I have a lot more planned for this, and I hope you all liked these chapters so far.
Character: Koriori Feoli

Character Description: An enthusiastic, cheerful person. She always carries around her lizard, which is green and has a purple tail. To reflect her lizard, her hair is purple with some streaks of green. She apparently lives by herself, and doesn't live anywhere, as she is always on the run. She is a thief. Female.

Beyblade: Crystal Korcois Agilis 1TriA(Double Chassis) Diamond'''

Split Chip: Korcios- A design with a crystal lizard. Appears to have glass in the design for crystals.
Circle Ring: Agilis- A design with what looks like a diamond.
Split Contact Ring: Crystal: A base with minerals under the metal. The base has 3 modes: Hexagonal, Spring, and Aerodynamic. Hexagonal has six blades, Spring has three blades that work like God Valkyrie, Aerodynamic has six blades, but they appear to be in a circle shape.
Chassis: 1TriA- 1 Triple Attack(Double Chassis)
Tip: Diamond- The driver's top part is made of crystal, and the bottom is made of soft rubber. The driver has Extended mode, which extends the driver, Chiseled Mode, which retracts the rubber, causing contact with the crystal, and Polished Mode, which just has the rubber out.

The next chapter will be released sometime today!

Chapter 4

"3-2-1, Let it, RIP!"

The 3 beyblades circled around the stadium, or they WOULD have if Morrin hadn't launched at the wall. On the other hand, Remnant's beyblade was barely spinning. Storming Spriggan sliced through, bursting it.

Remnant: "Aw man. How is that fair! You probably have years of experience, and we only have today!"

Shu(Almost starts laughing) : "Maybe you two could battle each other first. Wouldn't that be fair?"

Remnant: "I guess."

Shu(thinking) : I can't believe I explained the rules for nothing.

Morrin and Remnant faced each other. Remnant looked down.

Remnant(to his beyblade) : "I guess your name could be Riknant. It has a nice ring to it. How about, Brisk Riknant! Like, uh, a nice, brisk breeze?"

Morrin stared at Morrigna quietly.

Remnant: "Don't you got anything to say to me? We've been rivals since before school!"

Morrin: "No."

Remnant rolled his eyes.

(Both of them) : "3-2-1, Let it, RIP!"

Morrigna flew at Remnant's face. Seeing this, Shu acted quickly, shooting Spriggan at the flying Morrigna. It bursted Morrigna, and just barely missed hitting Remnant's face.

Morrin(surprised) : "..."

Shu: "Maybe you guys should train before you battle each other. I can teach you some things tomorrow."

Remnant(walking away) : "Nah, we're good. Thanks for giving us beys!"

Walking away from the shack in the forest, Remnant decided he wanted to show off.

Remnant(walking backwards) : "Hey, Morrin, I'm better than you because I can- OOF!"

Remnant had stopped talking because he had bumped into a police officer. The guy dropped his phone and coffee cup, smashing both into tiny, little pieces. The three of them stood there for a few seconds. Then, the police man screamed with rage, and he began chasing the two boys. Suddenly, more police cars started to show up behind them, and the angry police officer got into a car. The man driving spoke with him, and the angry man suddenly calmed down. Morrin looked in front of him, and nearly stopped running. In front of them, a girl with a lizard on her shoulder was running and taunting the police.

Remnant(yelling and gasping for air) : "ARE THEY CHASING YOU?!? OR US?!?"

The girl(smiling) : "Is that anyway to say hello?"

Remnant: "You're insane, talking like that. We aren't at the park, we're getting chased by the police!"

Morrin: "Calm down, Remnant. Hello, I'm Morrin, and this is Remnant. What's your name?"

The girl: "I'm Koriori Feoli. Thanks for asking!"

Koriori stuck her tongue out at Remnant.

Morrin: "Why are they chasing us?"

Koriori: "I stole money from a counterman at a store."

Remnant: "Morrin, she's a THIEF! Let's get outta here while we still can!"

Koriori: "Look, a cave!"

She was right. Just on the outskirts of the city, there was a cave. They had to go down several alleyways to shake the police of their tail. And finally, they made it.

Remnant: "Morrin, this is dangerous."

Morrin: "I thought you loved danger."

Remnant: "Yeah, but not police chasing danger. I don't want to get called out by the government. That would put my father in trouble."

???(From the deeper part of the cave) : "Oh man. More people?"

Koriori(stammering) : "Wh-wh- who's that?"

Remnant(wailing) : "Ghosts!"

Morrigna(in Morrin's head) : Don't worry about it, it's nothing.

Then, the thing walked out from the deeper part of the cave.
I wanted to post a chapter today, but I didn't have time to finish it, so I'll post these.

Character: The Sealmaster

Character Description: A really unusual kid. Wears a mask with a weird design. Also wears a large coat that appears to have been in many battles. Appears to be 14 or 15. His hair is black. He apparently used to seal the souls of slayed monsters he drained the blood of into beyblades with no spirits to make them more powerful. He doesn't appear to be from around here, literally. Male.

Beyblade: Deplete Senterous Trahere 1TriS 000Flowing Ultimate Bearing'''

Split Chip: Senterous- Looks like a vampire, and it appears to be swallowing souls. Right spin
Circle Ring: Trahere- Looks like teeth, and is considerably heavy.
Split Contact Ring: Deplete- Is covered in soft rubber, and has metal behind the rubber. Has a ring that when gets hit, pushes back, and then pushes forward, giving the beyblade more spin, and taking most of the opponents spin away. Right spin
Chassis: 1TriS- 1 Triple Stamina
Forge Disc: 000- A disc that is heavier than the old generations 0 and 00 combined.
Frame: Flowing- Looks similar to Flow, but it has small blades that push the beyblade in the direction it's spinning in.
Tip: Ultimate Bearing- A driver with discs that spin two ways. The upper disc spins Clockwise, and has small triangles surrounding the disc. The lower disc is powered electrically, is made of metal, and spins counter-clockwise.