[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Fan Fic: Ryuga's Son

(Nov. 13, 2020  8:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: copy paste my post and send it to him

alright

He had been battling for all eternity. He had lost count for how long he had fighting this mysterious and powerful blader. He knew that this was the end for the mysterious blader. He had no energy left. He fell dead to the floor when Cyronis's bey spirit crushed the blader's bey. He absorbed all the blader's powers, feeling power growing in his veins. Then he saw the void crack and dissemble. He was free. His servants were waiting for him. He would punish Nemesis for not being able to destroy the world and create a new one. He would not fail this time.

Ryuga left and traveled many places, seeking bladers that were powerful enough, that he could grow stronger and stronger. He knew that he had to find sakyo. It had already been over 2 months since he had battled Gingka. Gingka had promised him not to tell anyone else that he had returned. Ryuga saw red hair, similiar to the hair he had. He looked more closely and that blader turned out to be, His chosen one, Sakyo.

Sakyo emitted a powerful aura, one that told him that he had improved. Then he went up to Sakyo and said,"I challenge you to fight me with your sychrome partner!
Let's see how weak you really are!."

That twisted Sakyo's face as Sakyo's anger exploded. \

"You think you can beat me and takanosuke's sychrome? You are not even worthy of that! My dragoon alone could destroy you!"

"Not so sure about that, and I don't have time to waste so hurry up and get your synchrome bey ready!,"said Ryuga.

"I will crush you!"

His sychrome partner, takanosuke, gave him his warrior wheel and he made Griffin Dragoon, one of the most powerful beys.

"Whatever Blader you are, I WILL CRUSH YOU, With THIS griffin DRAGOON!"

"Three, Two, One, LET IT RIP!"

"Griffin Dragoon! Crush that bey to pieces!"

It attacked head on with l drago, attacking without stopping.

"If that's what you got, then you won't even scratch L drago!"

"L drago? NO WAY! Is that........the DRAGON EMEPEROR?,"said Takanosuke with intense fear.

Ryuga took of his cloak.

"Its been a long time, Sakyo! Lets see if you are worthy of standing at the top of Beyblade!"

Sakyo said, "Yes, master, I will not lose! I will prove myself!"

Dragoon started to spin faster, faster and faster. His burning bey spirit shone in the light, as he said,"Break Through, DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!"

Dragoon pounced on L drago, sending L drago flying in the air.

Sakyo said,"I did it!"

Ryuga said ,"Are you sure you are done?"

L drago started to spin faster and faster in mid air.

"This is the end for you now, sakyo"

"Dragoon, pierce throuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Griffin Dragoon went flying in mid air as it met with l drago's attack.

"Don't Mess with me! DRAGON EMEPEROR SUPREME FLIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

The beys clashed with incredible force, the winner couldn't be predicted.

Then he saw Griffin Dragoon on the floor, a stadium out!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DRAGOOOOOOOOOOON??"

"You still don't understand what you need to. Become one with dragoon."

Then Ryuga walked away because he knew that Sakyo would not follow him. He would go to the top of beyblade with takanosuke.
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: alright

He had been battling for all eternity. He had lost count for how long he had fighting this mysterious and powerful blader. He knew that this was the end for the mysterious blader. He had no energy left. He fell dead to the floor when Cyronis's bey spirit crushed the blader's bey. He absorbed all the blader's powers, feeling power growing in his veins. Then he saw the void crack and dissemble. He was free. His servants were waiting for him. He would punish Nemesis for not being able to destroy the world and create a new one. He would not fail this time.

Ryuga left and traveled many places, seeking bladers that were powerful enough, that he could grow stronger and stronger. He knew that he had to find sakyo. It had already been over 2 months since he had battled Gingka. Gingka had promised him not to tell anyone else that he had returned. Ryuga saw red hair, similiar to the hair he had. He looked more closely and that blader turned out to be, His chosen one, Sakyo.

Sakyo emitted a powerful aura, one that told him that he had improved. Then he went up to Sakyo and said,"I challenge you to fight me with your sychrome partner!

"You think you can beat me and takanosuke's sychrome? You are not even worthy of that! My dragoon alone could destroy you!"

"Not so sure about that, and I don't have time to waste so hurry up and get your synchrome bey ready!,"said Ryuga.

"I will crush you!"

His sychrome partner, takanosuke, gave him his warrior wheel and he made Griffin Dragoon, one of the most powerful beys.

"L drago? NO WAY! Is that........the DRAGON EMEPEROR?,"said Takanosuke with intense fear.

Ryuga took of his cloak.

"Its been a long time, Sakyo! Lets see if you are worthy of standing at the top of Beyblade!"

Dragoon started to spin faster, faster and faster. His burning bey spirit shone in the light, as he said,"Break Through, DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!"

Sakyo said,"I did it!"

Then Ryuga walked away because he knew that Sakyo would not follow him. He would go to the top of beyblade with takanosuke.

nice chapter
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: He had been battling for all eternity. He had lost count for how long he had fighting this mysterious and powerful blader. He knew that this was the end for the mysterious blader. He had no energy left. He fell dead to the floor when Cyronis's bey spirit crushed the blader's bey. He absorbed all the blader's powers, feeling power growing in his veins. Then he saw the void crack and dissemble. He was free. His servants were waiting for him. He would punish Nemesis for not being able to destroy the world and create a new one. He would not fail this time.

"I will crush you!"

Ryuga took of his cloak.

Sakyo said,"I did it!"

nice chapter

how do u rate my four chapter out of 0-10. Please say the truth. I want to improve. Even if it is a 0, just tell me why and how I can do better
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: nice chapter

how do u rate my four chapter out of 0-10. Please say the truth. I want to improve. Even if it is a 0, just tell me why and how I can do better

Its a 8 out of 10. Still needs improving. Just missing a few emotions to the battle but otherwise story is good
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: how do u rate my four chapter out of 0-10. Please say the truth. I want to improve. Even if it is a 0, just tell me why and how I can do better

Its a 8 out of 10. Still needs improving. Just missing a few emotions to the battle but otherwise story is good

what do u mean? Can u tell me how? Like copy my chapter and change it the way it could become a 10
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its a 8 out of 10. Still needs improving. Just missing a few emotions to the battle but otherwise story is good

what do u mean? Can u tell me how? Like copy my chapter and change it the way it could become a 10

I think its your grammar that might have been confusing
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: basalt horgium or meteo l drago

basalt is better tho

(Nov. 13, 2020  8:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: what do u mean? Can u tell me how? Like copy my chapter and change it the way it could become a 10

I think its your grammar that might have been confusing

what ones? just show m
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Probally when you wrote Emperor wrong

lol

I know how to spell it, its just typos
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Probally when you wrote Emperor wrong

lol

yup
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: lol

yup

I am gonna write chapter 5 now
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yup

I am gonna write chapter 5 now

ok
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am gonna write chapter 5 now

ok

actually I will take a break
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok

actually I will take a break

alright go ahead and take a break
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am gonna write chapter 5 now

ok

what are your top five fan fics in WBO?
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok

what are your top five fan fics in WBO?

1. Beyblade Burst Sparking (DeltaZakuro´s fanfic)
2. Beyblade Burst Apocalypse (Kai Edits fanfic)
3. Beyblade Burst Flare
4. Yours
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: what are your top five fan fics in WBO?

1. Beyblade Burst Sparking (DeltaZakuro´s fanfic)
3. Beyblade Burst Flare
4. Yours

Thank You! how many fan fics have u read on wbo
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:04 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Beyblade Burst Sparking (DeltaZakuro´s fanfic)
3. Beyblade Burst Flare
4. Yours

Thank You! how many fan fics have u read on wbo

Idk maybe 12 or 14
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Thank You! how many fan fics have u read on wbo
dd
Idk maybe 12 or 14

I am about to read the top 3 of ur list. I really just love WBO

Can I change the title of this thread and how do I change it?
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Idk maybe 12 or 14

I am about to read the top 3 of ur list. I really just love WBO

Yeah u can! Go to full edit button
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am about to read the top 3 of ur list. I really just love WBO

ok thanks a lot!

(Nov. 13, 2020  9:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am about to read the top 3 of ur list. I really just love WBO

do u see the different title now?
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think so

what does it say?

I will write a another chapter whenever I get the chance, it might be in the weekends (i might be busy playing video games or hanging out with my friends)
but there will be a new chapter by monday. I can promise that
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think so

what does it say?

I will write a another chapter whenever I get the chance, it might be in the weekends (i might be busy playing video games or hanging out with my friends)

okay
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: what does it say?

okay

ya!