[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Fan Fic: Ryuga's Son

(Nov. 13, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:29 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Nope. He always somehow survives.... this time I will kill him.....

Maybe he has the ability to teleport lol

exactly. Ryuga should of killed him the first try.........
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:31 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe he has the ability to teleport lol

exactly. Ryuga should of killed him the first try.........

Yeah. But somehow he survives
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:31 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: exactly. Ryuga should of killed him the first try.........

Yeah. But somehow he survives

I cannot believe he survived ryuga's ultimate move

he makes fun of Ryuga when ryuga with his bey would one hit Ko him.
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah. But somehow he survives

I cannot believe he survived ryuga's ultimate move

I know right
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I cannot believe he survived ryuga's ultimate move

I know right

yup.

I will do another post about this soon....max time is 2hrs........I need to study...I will complete one assignment and come here
Cyronis Robust: Robust Ender
Nemesis; Armaggedon
Cyronis destroys Nemesis
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cyronis Robust: Robust Ender
Nemesis; Armaggedon
Cyronis destroys Nemesis

no need for special move
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cyronis Robust: Robust Ender
Nemesis; Armaggedon
Cyronis destroys Nemesis

no need for special move

I know but im trynna have fun lol.
Watch L-Drago interfere in the battle
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: no need for special move

I know but im trynna have fun lol.

LOl. "At last, I found it" (quote from Ryuga when he intefered between pegasus and orion)
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know but im trynna have fun lol.

LOl. "At last, I found it" (quote from Ryuga when he intefered between pegasus and orion)

Yup
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: LOl. "At last, I found it" (quote from Ryuga when he intefered between pegasus and orion)

Yup

Imagine if Shinobi was the successor of Kyoya
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yup

Imagine if Shinobi was the successor of Kyoya

Ok I think thats a bit to much
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Imagine if Shinobi was the successor of Kyoya

Ok I think thats a bit to much

what is a bit too much?
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok I think thats a bit to much

what is a bit too much?

I mean Shinobi being Kyoya´s successor why?
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: what is a bit too much?

I mean Shinobi being Kyoya´s successor why?

thats is the closest one to being kyoya's successor in Shogun steel
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean Shinobi being Kyoya´s successor why?

thats is the closest one to being kyoya's successor in Shogun steel

I guess. I think Tsubasa´s successor is Kite?
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: thats is the closest one to being kyoya's successor in Shogun steel

probably

(Nov. 13, 2020  5:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: thats is the closest one to being kyoya's successor in Shogun steel

can u think of a new ultimate move for Ryuga and L DRAGO?
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: WHo would Ryuga´s successor be

Sakyo. It was in Shogun STEEEEEL
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: WHo would Ryuga´s successor be

Sakyo. It was in Shogun STEEEEEL

REEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Sakyo is the only blader in all of SS to only lose once.
Ryuga was in a volcano alone, after the Nemesis crisis. He had gotten his star fragment back when Gingka had sealed Nemesis away. He had trained for centuries and had again traveled in the world. No one even knew that he had survived. He had kept it a secret since he had given Sakyo dragoon. He would find sakyo and climb to the top of beyblade again! He had finally regained his power and again become the fearless Dragon Emeperor. He would destroy anyone who would stand in his way. He took his bey, L drago Guardian, preparing to once again shake the world of beyblade.

He was traveling, traveling to the place where Gingka and his team of friends had found dynamis. As was going there, he heard a familiar voice, "Hey, who is there,"

Just by hearing, the first word, he had known that the person was his greatest rival, Gingka Hagane.

"Ah, you look like you actually might give me a good battle"

"If, that is what you want then I will give you it!"

Then the got ready and yelled," Three two one, let it RIP!

L drago, as soon as it hit Pegasus, sent pegasus flying in the air.

Gingka, thought, "This power level is familiar. I just don't know who this blader is".

"Roar now L drago!"

L drago switched to attack mode.

Gingka received a shock. He was.........RYUGA?!

"Is that you, Ryuga"

"Well you guessed it right,"said Ryuga as he took of his cloak

"AH!"

"Batter Pegasus to pieces, L DRAGO!

"I have growen a lot stronger. It won't work agaisnt me."

Pegasus immeditely switched to upper mode and sent l drago flying by every hit.
Then it switched to all of its modes, one by one, destroying l drago............

"Don't get ahead of yourself!"

"DRAGON EMEPEROR SUPREME FLIGHT!"

Gingka was caught off by suprise. He didn't know that Ryuga would call his special move so early.
He didn't have time to think and use his special move and l drago came and struck pegasus with a crushing blow.

That sent Gingka flying. When GIngka got back up, he saw L drago spinning, almost out of stamina and saw Ryuga panting.

RYuga said,"You have grown a lot stronger. My equal but you were too late to call on your special move. If I didn't use mine, you would of won. But I am the Dragon Emeperor and I will defeat you anytime and any day."

Gingka smiled.

(Nov. 13, 2020  5:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Sakyo. It was in Shogun STEEEEEL

REEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Sakyo is the only blader in all of SS to only lose once.

yup.........here is my new post
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga was in a volcano alone, after the Nemesis crisis. He had gotten his star fragment back when Gingka had sealed Nemesis away. He had trained for centuries and had again traveled in the world. No one even knew that he had survived. He had kept it a secret since he had given Sakyo dragoon. He would find sakyo and climb to the top of beyblade again! He had finally regained his power and again become the fearless Dragon Emeperor. He would destroy anyone who would stand in his way. He took his bey, L drago Guardian, preparing to once again shake the world of beyblade.

He was traveling, traveling to the place where Gingka and his team of friends had found dynamis. As was going there, he heard a familiar voice, "Hey, who is there,"

Just by hearing, the first word, he had known that the person was his greatest rival, Gingka Hagane.

Gingka, thought, "This power level is familiar. I just don't know who this blader is".

"Roar now L drago!"

L drago switched too attack mode.

"Is that you, Ryuga"

"AH!"

"I have growen a lot stronger. It won't work agaisnt me.

Then it switched to all of its modes, one by one, destroying l drago............

Gingka was caught off by suprise. He didn't know that Ryuga would call his special move so early.
He didn't have time to think and use his special move and l drago came and struck pegasus with a crushing blow.

That sent Gingka flying. When GIngka got back up, he saw L drago spinning, almost out of stamina and saw Ryuga panting.

RYuga said,"You have grown a lot stronger. My equal but you were too late to call on your special move. If I didn't use mine, you would of won. But I am the Dragon Emeperor and I will defeat you anytime and any day."

Gingka smiled.

(Nov. 13, 2020  5:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: REEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Sakyo is the only blader in all of SS to only lose once.

Yeah! Its good
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga was in a volcano alone, after the Nemesis crisis. He had gotten his star fragment back when Gingka had sealed Nemesis away. He had trained for centuries and had again traveled in the world. No one even knew that he had survived. He had kept it a secret since he had given Sakyo dragoon. He would find sakyo and climb to the top of beyblade again! He had finally regained his power and again become the fearless Dragon Emeperor. He would destroy anyone who would stand in his way. He took his bey, L drago Guardian, preparing to once again shake the world of beyblade.

"Roar now L drago!"

L drago switched too attack mode.

"Is that you, Ryuga"

"AH!"

"I have growen a lot stronger. It won't work agaisnt me.

Gingka smiled.

Yeah! Its good

I just noticed its grammar mistakes.., I will change that later
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:19 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah! Its good

I just noticed its grammar mistakes.., I will change that later

ok lol
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  6:19 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I just noticed its grammar mistakes.., I will change that later

ok lol

should I continue writing? I mean no other person than you actually read it