[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Z-Genesis!

(Aug. 15, 2021  5:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Nice! But is Destiny gonna continue?

`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./~!@#$%^&*()_+QWERTYUIOP{}|ASDFGHJKL:"ZXCVBNM<>?
😑🤨🤔🤨😑🤨🤔🤨😐😡😫😫😵‍💫🤯
(Aug. 15, 2021  5:30 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: We need season two!

You could start it off with a legend festival but with ALL of the legends returning

But if Phi returns then we all know Hyde has to as well
This didn't even started yet.
GenesisBlader would like to ping @"Hollowmind8", UnseenBurst, LegendJustice, and Kiryu Kazuma!

(Aug. 15, 2021  10:23 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: GenesisBlader would like to ping
"Hollow, aka. myself", "UnseenBurst", "LegendJustice", and "Kiryu Kazuma"!

Is it a protag? I can't comment very much, as only his appearance (and minor details) is present. But it's nice.
(Aug. 15, 2021  10:32 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  10:23 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: GenesisBlader would like to ping
"Hollow, aka. myself", "UnseenBurst", "LegendJustice", and "Kiryu Kazuma"!

Is it a protag? I can't comment very much, as only his appearance (and minor details) is present.
oh im sorry

yeah he's the protag

(Aug. 14, 2021  3:03 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  10:35 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: And I hope so. (Also, you changed the name to Z-Genesis, cool ig). It doesn't fell like spam for me.

I'd say it's better if you imagine a story line (a sketch) and then write on this "sketch". Adding details here and there. So, do I need to expect a sudden change on your write style?
yeah
might start switching to the more detailed side

Summary:

Inspired by an exhibition match featuring the new class of beys, called "Genesis Beys", 11 year old rookie blader Takeo Gushikan decides to level up into these "Genesis Beys" and strives to defeat Valt. However, the new generation isn't holding back on Takeo! He will meet new friends, rivals, and even enemies! 

Will Takeo dominate the beyblade world? Find out on... Beyblade Burst: Z-Genesis!

Characters for the first arc:

Takeo Gushikan (Main Protagonist)

Katsuro Tamotsu (Main Rival, Deuteragonist)

Valt Aoi (Number 1, Legend)

Masaaki Danuja (Arc 1 Antagonist)

Yoshi Sato (Masaaki's Assistant)
Nice work!
(Aug. 15, 2021  10:36 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  10:32 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Is it a protag? I can't comment very much, as only his appearance (and minor details) is present.
oh im sorry

yeah he's the protag

(Aug. 14, 2021  3:03 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: yeah
might start switching to the more detailed side

Summary:

Inspired by an exhibition match featuring the new class of beys, called "Genesis Beys", 11 year old rookie blader Takeo Gushikan decides to level up into these "Genesis Beys" and strives to defeat Valt. However, the new generation isn't holding back on Takeo! He will meet new friends, rivals, and even enemies! 

Will Takeo dominate the beyblade world? Find out on... Beyblade Burst: Z-Genesis!

Characters for the first arc:

Takeo Gushikan (Main Protagonist)

Katsuro Tamotsu (Main Rival, Deuteragonist)

Valt Aoi (Number 1, Legend)

Masaaki Danuja (Arc 1 Antagonist)

Yoshi Sato (Masaaki's Assistant)
hey guys, back from school, which was absolutely horrible. i'm gonna post 5 of the chapters now.

Episode 1: Beastly Awakening! Holocaust Typhaon!

Episode 2: Mystical Flare! Mage Kitsune!

Episode 3: Power Up! The Super Blaze Gear!

Episode 4: Typhaon Vs. Kitsune!

Episode 5: Master The Legendary Genesis Shoot!
holy nuts i've been on the bus for a long time

Chapter 2 Summary: Enraged after his loss to Takeo, Katsuki creates a Genesis bey of his own, called Mage Kitsune! Afterwards, Katsuki goes to Takeo for an epic rematch!

Chapter 3 Summary: *also enraged after his loss* Takeo decides to give his bey an upgrade, called the Blaze Gear! He then tests it out on Valt, then goes to Katsuki for a rematch, again!

Masaaki Danuja's Bey is... Conqueror Midas-Hammer Dual Imperial
Katsuki? Is that a MHA Reference?
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:17 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Katsuki?  Is that a MHA Reference?

*gulp* no, i definitely didn't run out of names so i just took a name from an anime!
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:18 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:17 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Katsuki?  Is that a MHA Reference?

*gulp* no, i definitely didn't run out of names so i just took a name from an anime!

Katsuki Bakugou would like to know your Location
ur lookin real sussy
GenesisBlader would like to know if your the imposter. (!)

Episode 6: King of Greed! Conquerer Midas!

Episode 7: The Ancient Maze of Doom!

Episode 8: Heating Up! Holocaust Slash!
Hmm, so you rebooted this one? You know, if I were you, I’d hold off on writing stuff for this until I have a concrete plotline from start to finish, so as to not find it hard to continue the story halfway through.
That aside though, I’m kind of interested in the new work, Z-Genesis is actually a nice pun (assuming I’m right about it being a different spelling of The Genesis, Gwynn would be proud).
(Aug. 18, 2021  10:57 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hmm, so you rebooted this one? You know, if I were you, I’d hold off on writing stuff for this until I have a concrete plotline from start to finish, so as to not find it hard to continue the story halfway through.
That aside though, I’m kind of interested in the new work, Z-Genesis is actually a nice pun (assuming I’m right about it being a different spelling of The Genesis, Gwynn would be proud).

i already figured those parts of the story out after some big brain thinking

Lol i like genesis for some reason now

also i might not write this until november/december or i may start writing this in extremely late august

i'll list all of the episodes after some galaxy brain thinking, in about 2 weeks
maybe 1

i'll take the advise i make too much fanfics and don't even finish them but now its all gonna change

after i finish matrix i'll be hitting the ground running

here are some of the chapters:

change of plans, there will be a new protagonist, and this fanfic will officially come out on christmas break, or fall break, or halloween break, or late september
rival will be the same tho 😏👌
(Aug. 19, 2021  10:02 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: change of plans, there will be a new protagonist, and this fanfic will officially come out on christmas break, or fall break, or halloween break, or late september

Fair enough, I'm just hoping this build-up is not wasted
(Aug. 19, 2021  10:07 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2021  10:02 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: change of plans, there will be a new protagonist, and this fanfic will officially come out on christmas break, or fall break, or halloween break, or late september

Fair enough, I'm just hoping this build-up is not wasted

dont worry it wont

GenesisBlader would... lol idk, I just wanna post something. 

Episode 1A: Let's Go! Into The World Of Beyblade!
Episode 1B: Beyblade's Next Hero! Gallant Hermodur!

Episode 2A: Ace It! Beigoma's New Star!
Episode 2B: Deafening Roar! Savage Manticore!

Episode 3A: Assert Dominace! Hiro Vs. Masaru!
Episode 3B: Break Through! Gallant Strike!

Episode 4A: Heavenly Sword! Celestial Valkyrie!
Episode 4B: Power Up! The Thunder Gear!

Episode 5A: Ultimate Torrent! Deluge Forneus!
Episode 5B: The Most Epic Tag Team Battle!

Episode 6A: Dragonic Phantasm! Eidolon Fafnir!
Episode 6B: The Rainbow's Glimmer! Crescent Iris!

Episode 7A: Warfare! Raid BC Sol!
Episode 7B: Eternal Curse! Hex Satan!
Oh noes! Episode 1A has become a sussy baka! Will you join him too? 😏
This is one of the best chapters I have EVER read I'm looking forward to knew episodes!
Episode 1B... has joined class 1B?!

Episode 2A/B Preview!

Hiro: We'll totally wipe that smirk clean off of his face and win it, right Hermodur!

Hiro: Huh? He's planning on making a new bey?

Hiro: Savage Manticore?!

Hiro: We'll just have to break through that defense! C'mon Hermodur!

Next Episode on Beyblade Burst: Z-Genesis!

2A: Ace It! Beigoma's New Star! + 2B: Deafening Roar! Savage Manticore!

Three, Two, One!
Let it... RIP!

I'll totally become the best there is!
Hermodur seems a bit salty about Hiro acting like a noob in the first battle...I like this guy.
Nice chapter (I suppose 1A and 1B are the same chapter, but cut in half, which is a good way to make long chapters.)