[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Z-Genesis!

decided to push the date to today, and the winners are in...

3rd: LegendJustice!

2nd: LJ-Blader!

1st: UnseenBurst!

good job to everyone who joined, and LJ, LJB and UB your characters will be in Destiny!
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:06 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: decided to push the date to today, and the winners are in...

good job to everyone who joined, and LJ, LJB and UB your characters will be in Destiny!
Does victory dance GG Everyone and I'm so glad you liked my character!
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:06 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:06 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: decided to push the date to today, and the winners are in...

Does victory dance GG Everyone and I'm so glad you liked my character!
your welcome!

dang i had such a hard time choosing the places lol
[VICTORY ROYALE] GG I had fun! Also LJ-Blader UnseenBurst y'alls character are going doan

Wait I'm 3rd?
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:08 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: [VICTORY ROYALE] GG I had fun! Also LJ-Blader UnseenBurst y'alls character are going doan

hold on LJ you gave me an idea...
Gg everyone!
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:08 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: [VICTORY ROYALE] GG I had fun! Also LJ-Blader UnseenBurst y'alls character are going doan

Wait I'm 3rd?

Appernatly.
here's the episodes your characters will be debuting in! this is the third arc!

Episode 20: King Hit! Colossal Titan!

Episode 21: Impending Doom! Gloom Erebus!  

Episode 22: Battle With All You Got!

Episode 23: Conquest! Gaelem Vs. Kestrel!

Episode 24: Pure Evil! Gloom Break!

Episode 25: Epic Finale! Gaelem Vs. Erebus!
Gaelem VS Kestrel? YES
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:16 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Gaelem VS Kestrel? YES

uhuh! the battles will be more epic then ever!
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:14 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: here's the episodes your characters will be debuting in! this is the third arc!

Episode 21: Fight With All You Have! 

Episode 22: Conquest! Gaelem Vs. Kestrel!

Episode 23: Extreme Flare! Sparking Kraken!

Tristen Akio, you better beat whoever you battle in your episode, also, when's episode 20 coming?
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:41 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:14 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: here's the episodes your characters will be debuting in! this is the third arc!

Tristen Akio, you better beat whoever you battle in your episode, also, when's episode 20 coming?

Tristan? That name is sending shocks through my body
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:41 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

let me do that math:

so if i continue to do 1 episode a day, it'll be out on august 23!
Episode 10 has ventured to Florida! (Warning: Intense Filler Up Ahead. Read if you Dare.)

Episode 11 Preview!

Gaele: Hold on, Free De La Hoya?!

Gaele: Wow! I can't believe it! He actually knows me!

Gaele: He has a Destiny Bey too?!

Gaele: We'll try our best against the Lone Wolf!

Gaele: Time to burst 'em like crazy, Gaelem!

Next Episode on Beyblade Burst: Destiny!

Golden Spectre! Phantasm Fafnir!

Gaele: Three! Two! One! Let it... RIP!

I'll totally be the best there is!
(Aug. 13, 2021  3:18 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Episode 10 has ventured to Florida! (Warning: Intense Filler Up Ahead. Read if you Dare.)

Episode 11 Preview!

This was short yet great!
(Aug. 13, 2021  3:18 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Episode 10 has ventured to Florida! (Warning: Intense Filler Up Ahead. Read if you Dare.)

Episode 11 Preview!

Yeah, you could've combined the episode into meeting/battling Free but whatever it was a good chapter
I actually think it you did good not to have them Battle free because Itvjust adds a whole new layer of suspense to your amazing story
(Aug. 13, 2021  4:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Episode 11 Preview!

Yeah, you could've combined the episode into meeting/battling Free but whatever it was a good chapter
thanks!
sorry if it feels like spam at this point, but for some reason I don't know how to quench myself with my impeccable thirst for a fanfic that fits me

i'll reveal the characters sooner or later, im striving for this to be my best fanfic
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:48 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: sorry if it feels like spam at this point, but for some reason I don't know how to quench myself with my impeccable thirst for a fanfic that fits me

i'll reveal the characters sooner or later, im striving for this to be my best fanfic
And I hope so. (Also, you changed the name to Z-Genesis, cool ig). It doesn't fell like spam for me.

I'd say it's better if you imagine a story line (a sketch) and then write on this "sketch". Adding details here and there. So, do I need to expect a sudden change on your write style?
(Aug. 14, 2021  10:35 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:48 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: sorry if it feels like spam at this point, but for some reason I don't know how to quench myself with my impeccable thirst for a fanfic that fits me

And I hope so. (Also, you changed the name to Z-Genesis, cool ig). It doesn't fell like spam for me.

I'd say it's better if you imagine a story line (a sketch) and then write on this "sketch". Adding details here and there. So, do I need to expect a sudden change on your write style?
yeah
might start switching to the more detailed side

Summary:

Inspired by an exhibition match featuring the new class of beys, called "Genesis Beys", 11 year old rookie blader Takeo Gushikan decides to level up into these "Genesis Beys" and strives to defeat Valt. However, the new generation isn't holding back on Takeo! He will meet new friends, rivals, and even enemies! 

Will Takeo dominate the beyblade world? Find out on... Beyblade Burst: Z-Genesis!

Characters for the first arc:

Takeo Gushikan (Main Protagonist)

Katsuro Tamotsu (Main Rival, Deuteragonist)

Valt Aoi (Number 1, Legend)

Masaaki Danuja (Arc 1 Antagonist)

Yoshi Sato (Masaaki's Assistant)
Episode 1 will be releasing on August 21, 2021.

Beyblade Burst: Z-Genesis!
                              Episode 1!                                                     
             Beastly Awakening! Firestorm Typhaon!

Summary:

After hearing about the flashy new "Genesis Beys", 11 year old Takeo Gushikan decides to make one of it's own, setting on a quest to become a true blader!

mainly because i have to get prepared for school
Nice! But is Destiny gonna continue?
We need season two!

You could start it off with a legend festival but with ALL of the legends returning

But if Phi returns then we all know Hyde has to as well