[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Superstar

This fan fic is basically my version of what Beyblade Burst BU would be with my oc as the main character. The story is about a boy in Philadelphia who then moves to Japan to become the greatest blader of all time named Max (Maximus) Brooks. He practices every day more than any blader ever to get to the top and gains a giant admiration for who's known as the best blader ever at that time Valt Aoi. Due to this he makes his own version of Valkyrie called Valkyrie Valor. With his training hours and skills he believes he can surpass Valt by mastering Valt's skills and also using his own skills. Will Max make it to the top? Or will he fail like many who've had the same dream?

Beys for this series:
Beyblade Burst Superstar #1 "A Legend In The Making"

Carma___bigbang here's the first episode
I liked it is the 1st episode but I Give an 7.8/10 it was funny

Max be like:I’m not sad that our friendship is ending bye I’ll see you next never

Mark:Nani? I uh definitely don’t miss you
(May. 22, 2022  8:52 PM)Kobe Bryant Wrote: Beyblade Burst Superstar #1 "A Legend In The Making"

this must be your first fanfic, right? if so, terrific job! i can kinda understand the dialogue between the characters (mostly max and mark)! i was kinda sad when max went and told mark that he was leaving to go to japan. i literally could never leave even the smallest of friends behind without crying. But I can say I do understand his perspective once he said that he has to let go of small things (or things in general) in order to get stronger. the grammar did kinda collide with the chapter as a whole, but thats really the only kinda nitpick i have for this chapter. Great job!
(May. 22, 2022  10:00 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(May. 22, 2022  8:52 PM)Kobe Bryant Wrote: Beyblade Burst Superstar #1 "A Legend In The Making"

this must be your first fanfic, right? if so, terrific job! i can kinda understand the dialogue between the characters (mostly max and mark)! i was kinda sad when max went and told mark that he was leaving to go to japan. i literally could never leave even the smallest of friends behind without crying. But I can say I do understand his perspective once he said that he has to let go of small things (or things in general) in order to get stronger. the grammar did kinda collide with the chapter as a whole, but thats really the only kinda nitpick i have for this chapter. Great job!
Thanks for the feed back and yes it is.

(May. 22, 2022  9:52 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: I liked it is the 1st episode but I Give an 7.8/10 it was funny

Max be like:I’m not sad that our friendship is ending bye I’ll see you next never

Mark:Nani? I uh definitely don’t miss you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxKBHX9Datw

btw thanks for the feedback
-Claps- You have done well meh Child

Ome-awe-shin-de ru