[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Superior

This Fan-Fiction is about a kid who's a prince who goes out into the wilderness and meets all kinds of different people. He learns not all people have the same privileges he has. But his main goal: To see (And Burst!) All the beys in the world. But a darkness lurks inside his castle.... Find out what happens on Beyblade Burst: Superior!

Rankings:

1. Aiger Akabane - Reflect Achillies
2. Valt Aoi - Champion Valtryek
3. Shu Kurenai - Admiral Spryzen
4. Free De La Hoya - Fantasy Fafnir
5. Lui Shirosagi - Fury Luinor
6. Dante Koryu - Triumphant Dragon
7. Delta Zakuro - Plummet/Chasm Develos
8. Gwyn Renolds - Dominant Genesis 
9. Xander Shakadera - Slice Xcalius
10. Silas Karlisle - Deep Satomb
11. Wakiya Murasaki - Stream Wyvron
12. Daigo Kurogami - Splinter Doomscizor
13.  Rantaro Kiyama - Roaring Roktavor
14. Ranjiro Kiyama - Roaring Roktavor
15. (Character Contest)
Sounds like Pokemon to me for some reason.
That sounds cool! I'm excited to read it!
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:47 AM)Longinox Wrote: Sounds like Pokemon to me for some reason.

Achillies! I choose you!

Titles:

Episode 1: Behold the Prince! Prince Lionel!

Episode 2: Facing the King! King Leone!

Episode 3: The Beginning of a Journey!

Episode 4: The Sun, The Moon and the Starlight!

Episode 5: The Prince vs. The Star
Its a dumb question but I wanna ask it (no puns intended): Will Gwyn be in here?
Leone! Kyoya?
Rankings are added! Check 15th ranking!
Character Bio:

Name: Leo Tategami

Leo Tategami is very chill but very cocky at the same time. Which usually leads to his downfall. His hero is Aiger Akabane. His favorite food is Beybread and his favorite animals are all the big cats. Tigers, Lions etc... His favorite quote is: "Limits aren't a thing. I can go from my so called 'limit' 100% to 1000%. Limits are things your not supposed to pass, but what do you think we all do?"

Bey: Prince Lionel

Ring: Prince - Think about Z Achillies, then take off the swords and replace it with two claws on each side. Change the shields to half circles. Change the color to tan and silver.

Chip: Lionel - A side facing young lion with rubber in the middle (Gimmick later)

Disc: Convert - Except weights on two sides instead of one.

Driver: Evolution - Google it if you don't know what this is.

Gimmicks:

Swift Spin - This is where the rubber in the chip comes in. If the half circles are hit hard enough, half that attack goes to the rubber to store for a later special move.

Moves:

Dominant Claw - It uses it's Claws and does a Shield break attack.

Prince Reflect - It uses it's half circles and deflects the opponents attacks.

Prince Blitz - Barrage attack.

Prince Of Anyara - It uses the attack power stored up in the rubber to do a super attack.
Episode 1 is just about done!

Here's another Character bio for you!

Name: Leron Tategami is the father of Leo Tategami. And is very secretive. Leone was passed down to him when he was a little boy.

Relatives: Son: Leo Tategami
Dad: Kyoya Tategami

Bey: King Leone

Ring: King - Basically Prince but three claws instead of two. And no half circles.

Chip: Leone - A forward facing full grown lion.

Disk: 00

Driver: Zone

Moves:

King Shred - Claw attack

King Blitz! - Barrage move

(Those are the only moves he'll be using as he's not going to be in a lot of episodes.)
I have the worst luck in history. I typed the episode on a different platform and was getting ready to copy and paste. But I hit delete instead of cut.