[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Stardust

(Mar. 01, 2021  3:29 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:18 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Gingka's grand daughter is a good mc as well

Step-daughter, he's 38 here. I'mma get in depth with the backstory of the Hagane Family real quick, so basically when Natsumi was 4 her mother and her former father divorced because her father was pretty abusive and was an alcoholic, couple of months later her mother was married to Gingka (he was 29 at the time and she turned 5 about a month prior to that). 5 years after their marriage, Natsumi's mother died due to a car accident on the street involving none other than her former father who was drunk while driving, resulting in both their deaths and multiple casualties.

Why does Gingka marry her tho
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:34 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:29 AM)Longinox Wrote: Step-daughter, he's 38 here. I'mma get in depth with the backstory of the Hagane Family real quick, so basically when Natsumi was 4 her mother and her former father divorced because her father was pretty abusive and was an alcoholic, couple of months later her mother was married to Gingka (he was 29 at the time and she turned 5 about a month prior to that). 5 years after their marriage, Natsumi's mother died due to a car accident on the street involving none other than her former father who was drunk while driving, resulting in both their deaths and multiple casualties.

Why does Gingka marry her tho

Throughout the first father and Natsumi's mother's relationship Gingka and his friends were like wingmen for their relationship and Gingka was the most supportive among them. Gingka treated Natsumi more of like an actual daughter (and she is now his daughter) and treated Natsumi's mother like an actual wife instead of some plaything as opposed to her former father.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:40 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:34 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Why does Gingka marry her tho

Throughout the first father and Natsumi's mother's relationship Gingka and his friends were like wingmen for their relationship and Gingka was the most supportive among them. Gingka treated Natsumi more of like an actual daughter (and she is now his daughter) and treated Natsumi's mother like an actual wife instead of some plaything as opposed to her former father.

Madoka should be Gingka's wife imo
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:42 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:40 AM)Longinox Wrote: Throughout the first father and Natsumi's mother's relationship Gingka and his friends were like wingmen for their relationship and Gingka was the most supportive among them. Gingka treated Natsumi more of like an actual daughter (and she is now his daughter) and treated Natsumi's mother like an actual wife instead of some plaything as opposed to her former father.

Madoka should be Gingka's wife imo

She has a husband already (Aleksei from Team Lovushka in Metal Masters), as of now he's abroad with her daughter.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:45 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:42 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Madoka should be Gingka's wife imo

She has a husband already (Aleksei from Team Lovushka in Metal Masters), as of now he's abroad with her daughter.

who's madoka's husband
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:46 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:45 AM)Longinox Wrote: She has a husband already (Aleksei from Team Lovushka in Metal Masters), as of now he's abroad with her daughter.

who's madoka's husband

Remember Aleksei from Metal Masters? Yeah.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:46 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:45 AM)Longinox Wrote: She has a husband already (Aleksei from Team Lovushka in Metal Masters), as of now he's abroad with her daughter.

who's madoka's husband

Aleksei, even though imo it should be Tsubasa because Madoka said she likes people with calm personalities, but Aleksei and Madoka makes sense, they're both smart lol
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:49 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:46 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: who's madoka's husband

Remember Aleksei from Metal Masters? Yeah.

Yeah that guy! He's a good character, he's smart and I like his strategies. Tbh I feel like the best choice for gingka would be madoka, but it's ur fan fic so u'll decide
Oh yay, you're back. Really liked last chapter btw.
Chapter 19:

(Natsumi's perspective)

Damn, so they've got more tricks up their sleeves than I thought. So how many clowns are gonna come out of this car now?!

[Natsumi's eyes flash gold for a second, before returning to its original color after blinking.]

Calm down Natsumi it's not done yet, and also this was to be expected since I haven't fought with Tategami in years and I've never battled Yamazaki before nor have I seen how her Bey works. I remember a certain move Dad used... What was it called again? I remember now, alright then.

[A smirk curls up on Natsumi's face as she gets into position.]

Natsumi: Come on! Three!
Fuuka: Two.
Nira: One!
In unison: Go shoot!

[All three Bladers launch their Beyblades onto the stadium, and Neamhain races around the stadium faster than before.]

If I want to do it properly, I'll have to weaken Yamazaki and Tategami here a little bit first with the 5A Chassis I suppose, here goes!

[Fenrir catches up to Nemahain but Neamhain goes up the ridge, to have it make contact with the 5A Chassis.]

Fuuka: Hm?
Natsumi: Bound Counter!

[Neamhain launches Fenrir with great force towards Cassiopeia that was about to reach the center, causing them to be both destabilized and be vulnerable.]

Natsumi: Perfect, I'm done playing games now! Neamhain, Lightspeed Shoot!

[Neamhain picks up speed and races around the stadium multiple times with blindingly fast and both Cassiopeia and Fenrir go towards Neamhain while they're vulnerable.]

Nira: What is this? Get out of there Cassiopeia!
Fuuka: So that's your plan eh?
Natsumi: What?

[Fenrir goes behind Cassiopeia, increasing the impact of the crash. And as they hit Neamhain they all collide with one another, which causes them to all Burst altogether at once.]

Damn you, Tategami! You're really getting on my nerves now, if that's how you wanna play then let's go!

[Natsumi grits her teeth, and her eyes turn gold for a second before blinking again.]

And also, here's what to expect from the seasons:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:47 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Wow! This is really good!

I appreciate the compliment. Peace.
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:41 AM)Longinox Wrote: Chapter 19:

(Natsumi's perspective)

Damn, so they've got more tricks up their sleeves than I thought. So how many clowns are gonna come out of this car now?!

[Natsumi's eyes flash gold for a second, before returning to its original color after blinking.]

Calm down Natsumi it's not done yet, and also this was to be expected since I haven't fought with Tategami in years and I've never battled Yamazaki before nor have I seen how her Bey works. I remember a certain move Dad used... What was it called again? I remember now, alright then.

[A smirk curls up on Natsumi's face as she gets into position.]

Natsumi: Come on! Three!
Fuuka: Two.
Nira: One!

[All three Bladers launch their Beyblades onto the stadium, and Neamhain races around the stadium faster than before.]

If I want to do it properly, I'll have to weaken Yamazaki and Tategami here a little bit first with the 5A Chassis I suppose, here goes!

[Fenrir catches up to Nemahain but Neamhain goes up the ridge, to have it make contact with the 5A Chassis.]

Fuuka: Hm?
Natsumi: Bound Counter!

[Neamhain launches Fenrir with great force towards Cassiopeia that was about to reach the center, causing them to be both destabilized and be vulnerable.]

Natsumi: Perfect, I'm done playing games now! Neamhain, Lightspeed Shoot!

[Neamhain picks up speed and races around the stadium multiple times with blindingly fast and both Cassiopeia and Fenrir go towards Neamhain while they're vulnerable.]

Nira: What is this? Get out of there Cassiopeia!
Fuuka: So that's your plan eh?
Natsumi: What?

[Fenrir goes behind Cassiopeia, increasing the impact of the crash. And as they hit Neamhain they all collide with one another, which causes them to all Burst altogether at once.]

Damn you, Tategami! You're really getting on my nerves now, if that's how you wanna play then let's go!

[Natsumi grits her teeth, and her eyes turn gold for a second before blinking again.]

And also, here's what to expect from the seasons:

-Season 1:
What you're seeing here right now, the beginning of the story. Our hero, Natsumi is the step-daughter of a Legendary Blader and also has to face Lean Walhalla, the Jet Black Sun in order to stop the destruction of her home and the deaths of thousands.

-Season 2:
Natsumi manages to defeat Lean, but she gets possessed by the spirit of Lucifer The End causing it to turn into Sin Nephilim and Natsumi changes for the worse, abandoning her friends, family and her former partner Neamhain. It's up to Marina, Peter, Tsukasa, Akari and her father, Gingka to deal with her and free her from the spirit that resides in her.

-Season 3:
After awakening from a 4 month comatose, a 2 year timeskip occurs. Natsumi is burdened by the sins of her past and goes on a quest for power with her allies, as well as a quest to find the person that started all of the pain she, her friends and her family had to go through.

Plot sounds interesting

kinda like DeltaZakuro 's Story of Lane's Sister Fan FIc

But they are some major differences
[i'll just save the bios for later]
(Mar. 05, 2021  1:15 AM)Longinox Wrote: Tsukasa's Bio

"So you want to see others fall trying to climb up the 'hill of betterment'? I suppose you'll enjoy it more when I drag you down to the depths of hell."
-Tsukasa to Rex as he activates his Resonance.

Name: Tsukasa Nakazato
Height: 175.26cm (5'9ft.)
Weight: 114.64lbs (52kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black, White with black sclera (Resonance)
Beyblade/s: Twilight Tsukuyomi Gale 4B

Appearance:
Tsukasa is a tall boy with black hair with its bangs brushed down, black eyes, and a pale skin complexion. He wears a white dress shirt with its sleeves rolled up, a black necktie, black khaki pants and black oxfords. When he activates his Resonance crack-like marks that glow white appear next to his eyes, his pupils turn white and his sclera turn black.

Personality:
Tsukasa is a calm and quiet person who displays a cold and menacing exterior naturally, though he is very polite and humble. He is hardworking and intelligent, being able to analyze his opponents strengths and weaknesses on the spot with ease as well as predict their attack patterns and plans in order to use them to his advantage in battle, this also makes him an excellent leader for groups. He cares a lot for his family and younger sister Akari where he would also give cryptic advice to her during battles as he knows her weaknesses. Whenever someone hurts his sister or family he becomes angered by it, causing him to be more merciless and think better as well instead of going berserk.

Special Abilities:

-Gale Break:
With the Gale Driver set into any mode, the 6 rubber spikes on it make contact with the floor and cause Tsukuyomi to change its trajectory immediately in a similar manner to Shu Kurenai's Counter Break.
-Twilight Crescent:
As Tsukuyomi and another opponent is clashing in the center, the rubber spikes on the Gale Driver come into contact with the floor and causes the rubber on the Twilight Ring to act as a hook, throwing the opponent of the stadium with immense force.
-Twilight's Gale:
The rubber spikes on the Gale Driver come into contact with floor, causing Tsukuyomi to be engulfed in a black flame and teleport towards the opponent instantaneously, hitting them with immense force as he reappears.
-Full Moon:
Tsukuyomi flings itself mid-air vertically with the help of the stadium walls, it then drops don onto the opponent and hits them multiple times vertically like a buzzsaw.
-Twilight's Requiem:
The rubber spikes on the Gale Driver come into contact with the floor, causing Tsukuyomi to be engulfed in a black and purple flame before disappearing and producing several purple translucent afterimages that make it seem that Tsukuyomi hit the opponent countless times before multiple slashes appear on the stadium and Tsukuyomi reappears, Bursting the opponent instantly.

If you wonder how Twilight's Requiem looks like, think of a Beyblade doing this:

[Image: RegularCreepyEyas-size_restricted.gif]

Nice! This character is really cool
Chapter 20:

(Natsumi's Perspective)

Tategami! Damn it, she's too smart for me. There's no point in crying over spilled milk now, I have to actually switch this up. The 'greater will to win' won't matter right now like what Dad told me in heated battles, as of now what matters is who manages to pull the smartest move to defeat everyone all at once. Besides I haven't even mastered Lightspeed Shoot yet, I just started practicing it a month ago.

I then ready Neamhain on my launcher and step backwards while also steadying my breathing, it's what Ootori-sensei taught me a while back when I was still an amateur. Well, I mean I'm still one anyways but that was way back when I was still more of an amateur.

Natsumi: Last one!
Nira: If that's so, I'll be bringing all of you down.
Fuuka: With that said, let's get this over with shall we?

I see you Nira, flipping your Ring upside down now. She's going in Counter Mode, and as for Fuuka... She's launching left-handed now? Screw your left-handed launch I'll still be beating the living hell out of Fenrir and Cassiopeia!

Natsumi: Three!
Nira: Two!
Fuuka: One.

[All three Beys get launched and race around the stadium quickly, all three of which are lined up altogether.]

Cassiopeia got faster? Geez, now I have to deal with not just one- but two problems right now! Make that three since I'm sandwiched in between the two of them! Damn it, what the hell should I do?

Natsumi: Move aside!
Fuuka: I decline.

[Fenrir pushes Cassiopeia and Neamhain towards the wall, crushing them with great force.]

Natsumi: Neamhain!
Nira: Hey what gives? Move out of the way!

[Cassiopeia pushes Fenrir and Neamhain away to the center, which causes it to jump slightly upwards and slow down a little due to the force it used to push both Beys.]

Nira's Bey got more aggressive now, that paired with her Counter Mode is deadly. And Fuuka's left-handed launch seems to make her slightly faster as well. What the? Ack, Tategami you little-

[Fenrir had charged for Neamhain as it was vulnerable at the center, and would send a barrage of numerous attacks afterwards.]

NatsumI: Argh! The hell?
Fuuka: Now Fenrir, Merciless Claw.

[All four blades on the Claw ring hit Neamhain with a 4-hit combo, with the last hit sending Neamhain flying towards the edge of the stadium where Cassiopeia is racing around.]

Cassiopeia's close! And so is the pocket, I've gotta have a little payback I suppose. I let Neamhain onto the pocket and spin around to gain speed, then onto the ramps. Wait hold on... ramps? Hoho, I see now but before that I'll have to deal with those two first.

[Neamhain gains speed from the pockets and Cassiopeia follows suit. Though Fenrir charges for the edge of the stadium.]

I see you Tategami. Positioning Fenrir to interrupt my speed I suppose? I can still utilize the outer ring, though it's risky.

[Neamhain goes up to the outer ring, which was close to the outside of the stadium in order to pass Fenrir which was blocking the way of Neamhain that of which she does successfully.]

Nira: Hey watch it!

[Cassiopeia narrowly dodges Fenrir causing it to go towards the center and turn slightly sharper. Fenrir then charges straight for both of them.]

My hair's white again? It kind of looks similar to Neamhain's hair though, doesn't matter anyways I need to focus on the task at hand.

Natsumi: Now Neamhain, Lightspeed Shoot!

[Neamhain glows yellow then speeds up instantaneously, racing around the stadium as fast as light or at least almost as fast as light. It then creates a vacuum which drags both Fenrir and Cassiopeia towards her.]

Fuuka: It won't work on me, like with earlier.
Natsumi: Oh trust me, it will.
Nira: Hey, are you planning to do that again?! Not on my watch!

[Fenrir drags Cassiopeia alongside it as they are both dragged toward Neamhain. Neamhain then immediately heads for the ramps, causing Fenrir and Cassiopeia to be thrown upwards.]

Fuuka: What the?
Nira; Cassiopeia!
Natsumi: Now's my chance! Neamhain, Radiant Comet!

[Neamhain goes on to the ramps again to go mid-air, it then drops onto both Fenrir and Cassiopeia sending both of them crashing down from above with a great impact that created a large shockwave of light around the stadium.]

That should do it! Ah, my skirt!

The light fades away and reveals the aftermath of what happened just now, Neamhain's wobbling around and Cassiopeia and Fenrir have been Bursted. Geez, that was a tough one!

Fuuka: I need to get stronger...
Nira: Same.
Natsumi: You're strong enough already though, strong enough to the point where both of you pissed me off a bit.
Nira: Wait, I did?
Natsumi: Yeah, but just ignore that. That was still fun!

Aha, Yamazaki's speechless. I'll admit though that was really fun, she's a really good Blader like with Tategami.

Fuuka: I'm surprised that you didn't destroy the Stadium this time. Considering you do that most of the time with that Radiant Comet thing of yours.
Natsumi: Yeah... I guess Amano-sensei reinforced this Stadium?
Nira: Mhm, she did that.

I see now, thank goodness the Stadium didn't break apart because if it did Amano-sensei would slaughter me.

Chapter 20 is out now! Hope you enjoy it!
@Longinox this is off-topic but sometimes I have difficulties reading your fic. Your signature makes my browser laggy and sometimes even crashes my browser. It scares me.
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:01 PM)tenma Wrote: @Longinox this is off-topic but sometimes I have difficulties reading your fic. You signature makes my browser laggy and sometimes even crashes my browser. It scares me.
yikes
is your computer ok-
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:04 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:01 PM)tenma Wrote: @Longinox this is off-topic but sometimes I have difficulties reading your fic. You signature makes my browser laggy and sometimes even crashes my browser. It scares me.
yikes
is your computer ok-

Gertrude's fine, thanks for asking Smile It happens most of the time but I won't if I scroll quickly through the signature. Still, It scares me.

What type of computer do you have? Cause I’m on my iPad and it doesn’t do that at all. It runs perfectly fine.
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:11 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

What type of computer do you have? Cause I’m on my iPad and it doesn’t do that at all. It runs perfectly fine.

I don't know very precisely except its an old, 2GB storage Axioo NEON model from 7 years ago. Its just a 2GB yet it is forced to hold Win10 (Bc Win7 is dead), so no wonder it lags a lot.

I dunno much other than that, because I stupidly pulled off the Specification Sticker.
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:20 PM)tenma Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:11 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: What type of computer do you have? Cause I’m on my iPad and it doesn’t do that at all. It runs perfectly fine.

I don't know very precisely except its an old, 2GB storage Axioo NEON model from 7 years ago. Its just a 2GB yet it is forced to hold Win10 (Bc Win7 is dead), so no wonder it lags a lot.

I dunno much other than that, because I stupidly pulled off the Specification Sticker.
You should get a new computer. I recommend getting a ssd for it like a 3090 or if you can’t just get a 1080 since the 2040 barely has any performance buffs to the 1080. Also maybe get a water cooling for the computer and also get a 144 hz monitor

I got you homie, it's gone now.
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:45 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:20 PM)tenma Wrote: I don't know very precisely except its an old, 2GB storage Axioo NEON model from 7 years ago. Its just a 2GB yet it is forced to hold Win10 (Bc Win7 is dead), so no wonder it lags a lot.

You should get a new computer. I recommend getting a ssd for it like a 3090 or if you can’t just get a 1080 since the 2040 barely has any performance buffs to the 1080. Also maybe get a water cooling for the computer and also get a 144 hz monitor

Yeah, should totally grab one. Though in the meantime I'll still use this oldie until it is completely broken and no longer usable.

(Mar. 09, 2021  1:08 AM)Longinox Wrote:

I got you homie, it's gone now.

Thank you very much. I know i can count on ya' homie Grin
(Mar. 09, 2021  3:04 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:45 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: You should get a new computer. I recommend getting a ssd for it like a 3090 or if you can’t just get a 1080 since the 2040 barely has any performance buffs to the 1080. Also maybe get a water cooling for the computer and also get a 144 hz monitor

Yeah, should totally grab one. Though in the meantime I'll still use this oldie until it is completely broken and no longer usable.

(Mar. 09, 2021  1:08 AM)Longinox Wrote: I got you homie, it's gone now.

Thank you very much. I know i can count on ya' homie Grin

Okay, calling you homie might've been the worst mistake I did.