[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Stardust

Chapter 16
Note: @tenma, Nira's gonna be introduced.

So, 3 days have passed that quickly huh? That was really quick, probably the result of me converting days into hours, hours into minutes and minutes into seconds every day I'm not with Neamhain. I can't wait to see how it is! I finish my breakfast and... Dad's still eating, did he give himself seconds? Either way I'll be leaving now.

Natsumi: Alright, I'll be leaving now Dad.
Gingka: Where to?
Natsumi: Of course, the B-Pit.
Gingka: Ah, right. Take care then!
Natsumi: Yeah, I will.

Not in my usual clothing today sweatshirt, skirt and thigh-highs, that's just about it. I'll just do some testing as soon as I head home.

Several minutes later, I arrive at the B-Pit. Crowded as always, well it's mainly because Amano-sensei and Kadoya-san's skills are impressive in this kind of stuff. Who knows, I may have to learn a thing or two from her someday.

Madoka: Oh, Natsumi you're here!
Natsumi: So, how's Neamhain?
Madoka: All good, and hold on for a second Yamazaki-san.

Yamazaki-san? Could it be that raven-haired girl behind her? Ah, that's a familiar face- She visits here almost everyday ever since two months ago and is another one of Amano-sensei's students, presumably the oldest one among them since she's a year older than me and it'd make sense that I'm shorter than her. She's bowing down to me, eh?

Nira: It seems you own that Bey, you're that person who beat Lui Shirosagijo aren't you?

Yabai, she knows. What should I say?

Madoka: Oh yeah she is!

You didn't have to say that Amano-sensei! What the hell, I'm sweating all over?

Natsumi: Y-yeah...
Nira: Hm... I think we should take this to Sensei's basement. And I'm also looking forward to being along with you in Beigoma.

So we're going to be schoolmates, nice then. Well we both go downstairs and Peter is there and working on Paladin again.

Peter: Oh, it's you Natsumi and you too Nira.
Nira: The stadium, please.

Well, I think she's mostly awkward for the most part. Phew.

Peter: Well, that's just like you always Nira. Well, it's not here now but it's around there near the Bey Park about to be tested.
Nira: Ah, I see.

We head off to the Bey Park, without talking at all. And aside from that her face is red, does she have a fever?

Natsumi: Nira-senpai, you're not looking too good? Do you have a fever?
Nira: Ah? Eh- uh no, no. Nothing's wrong at all!

What's up with that smile? And her face is still reddish, there's something wrong with her. We're close now though, oh! So that's what Amano-sensei's been working on, it looks familiar to two certain stadiums... The Slingshock stadium, no. There's two pockets as well, so it's a fusion between both the Slingshock stadium and the Speedstorm stadium huh?

Nira: Eh, um... Mind if you have a battle with me?
Natsumi: A battle?
Nira: It's fine if you decline, I understand if you have business to do.
Natsumi: No it's fine!
Nira: Really!

I nod, is she really like this? Ack! Someone pushed me, who's that? Fuuka? She stumbled-

Fuuka Tategami, 15 years old.

Natsumi: Tategami-san?
Fuuka: Hagane-san? Ah, sorry. My glasses-

Like always, her voice is monotone.

Natsumi: Ah, it's over here.
Nira: Fuuka Tategami? You're here?
Natsumi: You know her?
Nira: Same question to you, but either way she was there in the second day of the Beigoma entrance exams. She aced through that test, and beat Delta Akane with ease.

Really? She's gotten crazy strong now as well!

Fuuka: You aced that as well, you seem to have beaten Sisco Karlise as well.
Nira: That was just nothing, I felt like I lost though. So, I'll be battling Natsumi here today to at least reduce that stress from being unbale to beat him on my first try.

Nira is really strong as well, despite not having seen her fight.

Natsumi: How about we have a deathmatch? We could test out Amano-sensei's new stadium as well, sound good?
Nira: Hm... Fine by me.

And as always from Fuuka, a silent response. She's way too different from her father personality-wise, and then off we go. Wait, shouldn't I be doing testing at home? This clothing's a little too revealing! The skirt might reveal my underwear to the public! Yabai.
I'm starting to relate to Natsu on a spiritual level there. Nice to see the first OC's debut, looking forward to the battle next chapter.
(Feb. 15, 2021  7:13 AM)Longinox Wrote: Chapter 16

So, 3 days have passed that quickly huh? That was really quick, probably the result of me converting days into hours, hours into minutes and minutes into seconds every day I'm not with Neamhain. I can't wait to see how it is! I finish my breakfast and... Dad's still eating, did he give himself seconds? Either way I'll be leaving now.

Not in my usual clothing today sweatshirt, skirt and thigh-highs, that's just about it. I'll just do some testing as soon as I head home.

Several minutes later, I arrive at the B-Pit. Crowded as always, well it's mainly because Amano-sensei and Kadoya-san's skills are impressive in this kind of stuff. Who knows, I may have to learn a thing or two from her someday.

Yamazaki-san? Could it be that raven-haired girl behind her? Ah, that's a familiar face- She visits here almost everyday ever since two months ago and is another one of Amano-sensei's students, presumably the oldest one among them since she's a year older than me and it'd make sense that I'm shorter than her. She's bowing down to me, eh?

Nira: It seems you own that Bey, you're that person who beat Lui Shirosagijo aren't you?

Nira: Hm... I think we should take this to Sensei's basement. And I'm also looking forward to being along with you in Beigoma.

So we're going to be schoolmates, nice then. Well we both go downstairs and Peter is there and working on Paladin again.

Peter: Well, that's just like you always Nira. Well, it's not here now but it's around there near the Bey Park about to be tested.

We head off to the Bey Park, without talking at all. And aside from that her face is red, does she have a fever?

What's up with that smile? And her face is still reddish, there's something wrong with her. We're close now though, oh! So that's what Amano-sensei's been working on, it looks familiar to two certain stadiums... The Slingshock stadium, no. There's two pockets as well, so it's a fusion between both the Slingshock stadium and the Speedstorm stadium huh?

I nod, is she really like this? Ack! Someone pushed me, who's that? Fuuka? She stumbled-

Nira: Same question to you, but either way she was there in the second day of the Beigoma entrance exams. She aced through that test, and beat Delta Akane with ease.

Nira: That was just nothing, I felt like I lost though. So, I'll be battling Natsumi here today to at least reduce that stress from being unbale to beat him on my first try.

Natsumi: How about we have a deathmatch? We could test out Amano-sensei's new stadium as well, sound good?

And as always from Fuuka, a silent response. She's way too different from her father personality-wise, and then off we go. Wait, shouldn't I be doing testing at home? This clothing's a little too revealing! The skirt might reveal my underwear to the public! Yabai.
When you introduce my character here’s some videos that will help you get the personality of m6 character down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlmswo0S0e0 (At 19:05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6EwTtDLE
(Feb. 15, 2021  1:23 AM)Longinox Wrote: Updated Character List:

-Natsumi S. Hagane (Beyblade: Radiant Neamhain Assault' 5A)
-Marina Yumiya (Beyblade: Enchanted Melusine 10Expand Yielding 1S)
-Peter Kadoya (Beyblade: Noble Paladin 6'Vortex Fifty 3B)
-Tsukasa Nakazato (Beyblade: Twilight Tsukuyomi Gale 4B)
-Akari Nakazato (Beyblade: Daybreak Amaterios Hunter' 1A)
-Fuuka Tategami (Beyblade: Claw Fenrir Blitzkrieg 6A)
-Nira Yamazaki (from @tenma added the parts there already | Beyblade: Break Cassiopeia High Atomic 3D)
-Pink Azariya (from PinkRose changed her name to be a bit more Japanese | Beyblade: Tune Diva Score 2B)
-Rex (from Golden Freddy and yeah I changed 2B to a different part so that 2B wouldn't get repetitive | Beyblade: Immortal Alastor Radio 5B)
-Ryujiki (from Ryuga's Son | Beyblade: Aether Velrog Relict 7A)
-Hikaru Asahi (Beyblade: Helios Volcano Ou Zone+Z')
-Hyuga Asahi (Beyblade: Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed+X'/Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed')
-Lean Walhalla (Beyblade: Lucifer The End Kou Drift)
-Valt Aoi (Beyblade: Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A)
-Aiga Akaba (Beyblade: Infinite Achilles Dimension' 1B)
-Drum Koryu (Beyblade: Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A)
-Shu Kurenai (Beyblade: World Spriggan Unite' 2B)
-Lui Shirosagijo (Beyblade: Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A)
-Free De La Hoya (Beyblade: Mirage Fafnir Nothing 2S)
-Delta Akane (Beyblade: Death Diabolos 4Turn Bullet 1D/Abyss Diabolos 5Turn Bullet 1S)
-Gwyn Ronny (Beyblade: Alpha Genesis Hybrid)
-Zenkuro Kurogane (Beyblade: Interstellar Zeus Planet 3S)
-Rantaro Kiyama (Beyblade: Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Revolve 1S)
-Ranjiro Kiyama (Beyblade: Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Revolve 1S)
-Sisco Karlisle (Beyblade: Curse Satan Hurricane Universe 1D)

Can I make more OC?
(Feb. 15, 2021  2:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

So, 3 days have passed that quickly huh? That was really quick, probably the result of me converting days into hours, hours into minutes and minutes into seconds every day I'm not with Neamhain. I can't wait to see how it is!  I finish my breakfast and... Dad's still eating, did he give himself seconds? Either way I'll be leaving now.

What's up with that smile? And her face is still reddish, there's something wrong with her.  We're close now though, oh! So that's what Amano-sensei's been working on, it looks familiar to two certain stadiums... The Slingshock stadium, no. There's two pockets as well, so it's a fusion between both the Slingshock stadium and the Speedstorm stadium huh?

And as always from Fuuka, a silent response. She's way too different from her father personality-wise, and  then off we go. Wait, shouldn't I be doing testing at home? This clothing's a little too revealing! The skirt might reveal my underwear to the public! Yabai.
When you introduce my character here’s some videos that will help you get the personality of m6 character down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlmswo0S0e0 (At 19:05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6EwTtDLE

He's gonna be introduced 3rd or smth, specifically the time where the Nakazatos get to shine.

(Feb. 15, 2021  6:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  1:23 AM)Longinox Wrote: Updated Character List:

-Natsumi S. Hagane (Beyblade: Radiant Neamhain Assault' 5A)
-Marina Yumiya (Beyblade: Enchanted Melusine 10Expand Yielding 1S)
-Peter Kadoya (Beyblade: Noble Paladin 6'Vortex Fifty 3B)
-Tsukasa Nakazato (Beyblade: Twilight Tsukuyomi Gale 4B)
-Akari Nakazato (Beyblade: Daybreak Amaterios Hunter' 1A)
-Fuuka Tategami (Beyblade: Claw Fenrir Blitzkrieg 6A)
-Nira Yamazaki (from @tenma added the parts there already | Beyblade: Break Cassiopeia High Atomic 3D)
-Pink Azariya (from PinkRose changed her name to be a bit more Japanese | Beyblade: Tune Diva Score 2B)
-Rex (from Golden Freddy and yeah I changed 2B to a different part so that 2B wouldn't get repetitive | Beyblade: Immortal Alastor Radio 5B)
-Ryujiki (from Ryuga's Son | Beyblade: Aether Velrog Relict 7A)
-Hikaru Asahi (Beyblade: Helios Volcano Ou Zone+Z')
-Hyuga Asahi (Beyblade: Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed+X'/Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed')
-Lean Walhalla (Beyblade: Lucifer The End Kou Drift)
-Valt Aoi (Beyblade: Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A)
-Aiga Akaba (Beyblade: Infinite Achilles Dimension' 1B)
-Drum Koryu (Beyblade: Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A)
-Shu Kurenai (Beyblade: World Spriggan Unite' 2B)
-Lui Shirosagijo (Beyblade: Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A)
-Free De La Hoya (Beyblade: Mirage Fafnir Nothing 2S)
-Delta Akane (Beyblade: Death Diabolos 4Turn Bullet 1D/Abyss Diabolos 5Turn Bullet 1S)
-Gwyn Ronny (Beyblade: Alpha Genesis Hybrid)
-Zenkuro Kurogane (Beyblade: Interstellar Zeus Planet 3S)
-Rantaro Kiyama (Beyblade: Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Revolve 1S)
-Ranjiro Kiyama (Beyblade: Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Revolve 1S)
-Sisco Karlisle (Beyblade: Curse Satan Hurricane Universe 1D)

Can I make more OC?

The contest is over, so probs no. I'm saving another for S3 but that's gonna take long while. (I'm turning this to a full-blown WN)
Chapter 17

Well... If I don't happen to have a battle with Yamazaki I would hurt her feelings. And aside from that I could test Neamhain now that she's been upgraded now by Amano-sensei. Let's go then partner.

[All three Bladers go around the stadium and get into position, preparing their Beyblades for battle.]

Natsumi: Right, would three rounds be good for you Yamazaki?
Nira: Yeah. T-that's fine with me.
Natsumi: Alright, any problems Tategami?

[Fuuka shakes her head and Nira sets her Beyblade to Counter Mode.]

Everyone's ready now, alright then.

Natsumi: Three!
Nira: Two!
Fuuka: One.
In unison: Go shoot!

There she goes! Neamhain's gotten faster and it felt better to launch, it's not too heavy and not too light. Just perfect, as expected from Amano-sensei!

[Cassiopeia takes the center while Neamhain races around the edge of the stadium with great speed and Fenrir would too, just slightly slower.]

Nira: That's fast!
Fuuka: Interesting. I'll deal with you later though.

[Fenrir tilts, and changes its trajectory instantaneously. Causing it to clash with Cassiopeia but to no avail.]

Is she planning to bait me in towards her? That's not gonna work on me Tategami, I'll try to utilize these ramps.

[Neamhain goes onto one ramp and gains incredible speed, it then charges straight for Fenrir and Cassiopeia on the center.]

Natsumi: Radiant Slash!
Fuuka: Just like that Natsumi.

[Fenrir tilts, causing it to dash towards the left instantaneously and evade Neamhain and cause it to hit Cassiopeia which just knocks Neamhain away to the edge of the stadium due to Cassiopeia's wall like stature.]

Ack! That was a dumb move Natsumi, I gotta do better.

To be continued...

(Feb. 18, 2021  3:37 AM)Longinox Wrote: Chapter 17

Well... If I don't happen to have a battle with Yamazaki I would hurt her feelings. And aside from that I could test Neamhain now that she's been upgraded now by Amano-sensei. Let's go then partner.

[All three Bladers go around the stadium and get into position, preparing their Beyblades for battle.]

There she goes! Neamhain's gotten faster and it felt better to launch, it's not too heavy and not too light. Just perfect, as expected from Amano-sensei!

[Cassiopeia takes the center while Neamhain races around the edge of the stadium with great speed and Fenrir would too, just slightly slower.]

[Fenrir tilts, and changes its trajectory instantaneously. Causing it to clash with Cassiopeia but to no avail.]

Is she planning to bait me in towards her? That's not gonna work on me Tategami, I'll try to utilize these ramps.

[Neamhain goes onto one ramp and gains incredible speed, it then charges straight for Fenrir and Cassiopeia on the center.]

[Fenrir tilts, causing it to dash towards the left instantaneously and evade Neamhain and cause it to hit Cassiopeia which just knocks Neamhain away to the edge of the stadium due to Cassiopeia's wall like stature.]

To be continued...

To be continued...

To be continued...

To be continued...

To be continued...

Good chapter! When will Ryujiki be introduced
(Feb. 18, 2021  7:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

So, 3 days have passed that quickly huh? That was really quick, probably the result of me converting days into hours, hours into minutes and minutes into seconds every day I'm not with Neamhain. I can't wait to see how it is!  I finish my breakfast and... Dad's still eating, did he give himself seconds? Either way I'll be leaving now.

What's up with that smile? And her face is still reddish, there's something wrong with her.  We're close now though, oh! So that's what Amano-sensei's been working on, it looks familiar to two certain stadiums... The Slingshock stadium, no. There's two pockets as well, so it's a fusion between both the Slingshock stadium and the Speedstorm stadium huh?

And as always from Fuuka, a silent response. She's way too different from her father personality-wise, and  then off we go. Wait, shouldn't I be doing testing at home? This clothing's a little too revealing! The skirt might reveal my underwear to the public! Yabai.

To be continued...

To be continued...

To be continued...

To be continued...

To be continued...

Good chapter! When will Ryujiki be introduced

Ryujiki's gonna be introduced after the battle with Tsukasa and Rex as some sort of cameo (which is gonna take a while actually, since the order of the OCs are Nira>Pink>Rex>Ryujiki).
maybe I should make a fanfic
Chapter 17.2:

Blast it, this might be tougher than I thought. As expected from someone who aced the Beigoma entrance test, for now I have to think about how I'll break through that barrier of hers and figure out how to outsmart Tategami.

[Neamhain regains balance on the edge of the stadium and regains speed all the while Fenrir and Cassiopeia fight in the center.]

Should I use that? Wait no, it's too risky. If I come in from above when I miss one of them they're going to take advantage of Neamhain's state after that because Radiant Comet drains most of my stamina upon impact, giving either Fenrir or Cassiopeia a long enough window for attack me. What the hell should I do?

(Fuuka's Perspective)

Lovely, Natsumi's confused now. She may be smart, but she can't outsmart me that easily. Enough talk I'll have to think instead of being arrogant, I know how deadly Natsumi is in battle.

[Fenrir knocks Cassiopeia away and sends her flying towards near Neamhain.]

Nira: What the? Neamhain's next to-
Natsumi: Eh?

[Neamhain hits Cassiopeia sending it flying out of the stadium and causing Neamhain to lose all of it stamina upon impact.]

Fuuka: Got em'.
Natsumi: You got me again Fuuka.
Nira: Is she always like that?
Natsumi: In battles, yes.
Nira: Damn.
Fuuka: Next round I suppose?

They both nod of course, they won't back down that easily I can tell.

(Nira's Perspective)

Fuuka, you sly fox. Didn't expect you to use my Bey as some sort of tool to beat Neamhain as well, this time I'll beat the two of you.

To be continued (again)

(Feb. 19, 2021  1:06 AM)danjain0527 Wrote: maybe I should make a fanfic

Try it! Nothing's gonna stop you, you're free to make your own fanfics and etc. there's no problem to it. So do your best! Smile

Note: If battle chapters are out, expect for most of them to be separated into different chapters (for example Chapter 17-17.2)
Some extra notes regarding Nira's personality traits!

- She constantly does minor swearing (Damn, darn, frick, heck, etc.)

- She is very calm about things most of the time, and really rarely gets hot-headed.

- She has decent grammars when talking (like, she uses mostly formal words.), but at times she would use slang words.

- She has a Kansai Accent (you can look it up, it's hard to explain)

- She has a pretty monotone voice.

Btw i have read all the chapters and the fic is really good! I'm looking forward to it :]
(Feb. 19, 2021  7:59 AM)tenma Wrote: Some extra notes regarding Nira's personality traits!

- She is very calm about things most of the time, and really rarely gets hot-headed.

- She has decent grammars when talking (like, she uses mostly formal words.), but at times she would use slang words.

Btw i have read all the chapters and the fic is really good! I'm looking forward to it :]

Basically a kuudere but with more emotions that are visible?
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:04 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  7:59 AM)tenma Wrote: Some extra notes regarding Nira's personality traits!

Basically a kuudere but with more emotions are visible?

yep, you got it. I mean, she's not entirely emotionless or something, so I guess you can say so.

Also one more thing:

She's has a very flat chest and she's unaware of that
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:08 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:04 AM)Longinox Wrote: Basically a kuudere but with more emotions are visible?

yep, you got it. I mean, she's not entirely emotionless or something, so I guess you can say so.

Also one more thing:

She's has a very flat chest and she's unaware of that

Well to be fair so does Fuuka ( she's an A and Natsumi is an E as of S1 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Either way since I might've screwed up something in her personality how about I make her so that she's naturally a bodere but in battle she's a kuudere?
Note:
I won't be posting chapters until next week I suppose due to the 3rd Periodical Tests fast approaching in my school. (In case you don't know, it's basically a test that takes place every semester/grading period which compiles all the lessons that was discussed throughout the semester.) So I apologize in advance for the long wait.
(Feb. 22, 2021  12:35 PM)Longinox Wrote: Note:
I won't be posting chapters until next week I suppose due to the 3rd Periodical Tests fast approaching in my school. (In case you don't know, it's basically a test that takes place every semester/grading period which compiles all the lessons that was discussed throughout the semester.) So I apologize in advance for the long wait.

Take your time bud, and good luck with the exams!
I'll just clear out my characters' bios for now.
And also uh... maybe forget about what I said about Natsumi being Gingka's biological daughter I think it would make a big plothole.
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:25 AM)Longinox Wrote: And also uh... maybe forget about what I said about Natsumi being Gingka's biological daughter I think it would make a big plothole.

How about she becomes the sucessor of Gingka. Gingka meets her and says she must carry on the legacy of the Legendary Blader (legendary blader is gingka DUH)
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:25 AM)Longinox Wrote: And also uh... maybe forget about what I said about Natsumi being Gingka's biological daughter I think it would make a big plothole.

How about she becomes the sucessor of Gingka. Gingka meets her and says she must carry on the legacy of the Legendary Blader (legendary blader is gingka DUH)

No, I said at the beginning of the fanfic that she was his step-daughter. And her mother isn't present because she died from an accident 5 years prior to the events of Stardust.
Chapter 18:

(Nira's Perspective)

Both Natsumi and Fuuka are strong as all hell. Time to go into Absorb Mode, luckily I just used Counter Mode by the time I met Fuuka so she isn't able to know what I'm using.

[Nira flips the Break Ring discreetly which reveals the rubber underneath the layer, then immediately puts Cassiopeia onto her launcher as she gets into position.]

Nira: I'm ready when you all are.
Natsumi: Alright!
Fuuka: Mhm.

Let's see how this battle turns out now.

Natsumi: Three...

[All three Beys land on the stadium at the same time, with Fenrir and Neamhain moving like they always have while Cassiopeia spins towards the opposite direction before dashing straight towards the center of the stadium.]

Natsumi: Left-spin? It spun clockwise earlier! That doesn't matter though, I'll be taking both of you down!

[Neamhain picks up speed on the ramp and Fenrir picks up speed on the pockets as it was faster to gain speed there, despite gaining slightly lesser speed than that on the ramp.]

They're on to me now, let's switch it up.

[Wind builds up around Cassiopeia and creates more downforce to stabilize itself while also creating a large barrier of wind around it.]

They're moving towards me, then do as you like!

Nira: Cassiopeia! Angelic Spectrum!

[A mist with multiple colors surrounds Cassiopeia as Neamhain and Fenrir attack it all together at once, but this only increased Cassiopeia's spin speed due to the rubber that has been exposed as well as the counter-clockwise nature of Absorb Mode.]

Natsumi: What in the?
Fuuka: Hm?

[Both Fenrir and Neamhain lose spin at the same time, and on their last revolutions Cassiopeia knocks them away from the stadium as the mist on it disappears.]

Just as I expected. Lovely.

Fuuka: Spin-steal eh? This is going to be tricky, I suppose.
Natsumi: That I cannot argue with.
Nira: So, who's up for round three?

( To be continued :bruh: )
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:52 AM)Longinox Wrote: Chapter 18:

(Nira's Perspective)

Both Natsumi and Fuuka are strong as all hell. Time to go into Absorb Mode, luckily I just used Counter Mode by the time I met Fuuka so she isn't able to know what I'm using.

[Nira flips the Break Ring discreetly which reveals the rubber underneath the layer, then immediately puts Cassiopeia onto her launcher as she gets into position.]

[All three Beys land on the stadium at the same time, with Fenrir and Neamhain moving like they always have while Cassiopeia spins towards the opposite direction before dashing straight towards the center of the stadium.]

Natsumi: Left-spin? It spun clockwise earlier! That doesn't matter though, I'll be taking both of you down!

[Neamhain picks up speed on the ramp and Fenrir picks up speed on the pockets as it was faster to gain speed there, despite gaining slightly lesser speed than that on the ramp.]

[Wind builds up around Cassiopeia and creates more downforce to stabilize itself while also creating a large barrier of wind around it.]

[A mist with multiple colors surrounds Cassiopeia as Neamhain and Fenrir attack it all together at once, but this only increased Cassiopeia's spin speed due to the rubber that has been exposed as well as the counter-clockwise nature of Absorb Mode.]

[Both Fenrir and Neamhain lose spin at the same time, and on their last revolutions Cassiopeia knocks them away from the stadium as the mist on it disappears.]

Nira's a good character.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:15 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:52 AM)Longinox Wrote: Chapter 18:

(Nira's Perspective)

Nira's a good character.

Thank @tenma for the idea.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:17 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:15 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Nira's a good character.

Thank @tenma for the idea.

Gingka's grand daughter is a good mc as well
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:18 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:17 AM)Longinox Wrote: Thank @tenma for the idea.

Gingka's grand daughter is a good mc as well

dear god, this was dark. i'll just update sumi's backstory soon