[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Stardust

bruh what did I write
Chapter 7 [Information]

[Natsumi's Perspective]

After the battle with Akari, the battles were sort of uneventful. Some managed to grab a point off of the Legends, but in the end, they just got Bursted nonetheless. When the exams were over, we grabbed some snacks and headed home.

Natsumi: That was surprisingly anti-climactic. Everything went downhill after Akari-san's battle, intensity-wise.

She'd mumble as she spoke since she was eating a hash brown while talking.

Peter: That's rare, coming from you.

Is it? Well, I guess I kind of like a good battle myself, so maybe.

Natsumi: Ehehe. Also, Marina.

Marina would turn to Natsumi.

Marina: Yeah?

Natsumi: You intended on doing something perverted to Koryu-san, didn't you?

Her eyebrows were frowning, looking at her with a bit of frustration and disgust.

Marina: H-hey, what's up with that look? What did I do?

Peter: Your obsession with little boys can be disturbing at times. 

Marina: Eh? 

Natsumi: Peter's right, you're a perverted person. At least you managed to hold back earlier.

I'll still expect her to be like this around those types of people anyways. Well, we're still friends so I'll let it slide.

Natsumi: That performance from Tsukasa Nakazato was amazing if I'm honest. He's crazy powerful, and smart.

Peter: I sort of know him from back then, I've seen a battle of his once in America. He went up against 50 Bladers at once and beat them all, he always had stamina because of the rubber on his Bey and always conserved it even though he can steal spin. He's very strategic as well, as you've seen earlier.

50 Bladers all at once? No wonder why he was able to beat Koryu-san, I'd probably lose against this guy if I met him.

A person with black hair would appear from around the corner, it was Tsukasa. Akari was also alongside him since they were about to go home.

Oh, shoot! He's there!

Akari: Oh, hey there guys! 

Akari would give them a big smile.

Natsumi: H-hey...!

Tsukasa: I take all of three of you managed to beat Legends in the exams right?

Peter: Sort of, Natsumi and Marina were the only people to beat a Legend anyways.

Don't say that Kadoya-san! I'll get into another battle again!

Tsukasa: You three are interesting indeed. Anyways, I wanted to say something about a certain person.

A certain person?

Marina: What is it about? And who are we talking about anyway?

Tsukasa: You heard Valt Aoi talk about avoiding Lean Walhalla?

Avoiding Lean Walhalla... hey isn't this a sign that we'll have to battle him at some point? This is a red flag!

Peter: Yeah, what about him?

Tsukasa: There's something wrong with that ability of his, the Flare. And I have a bad feeling about it.

Ah! I knew it! Bugger!

Natsumi: If this is a save-the-world situation, I'm out of here.

Tsukasa: Unfortunately, it is. And you're going to be part of it, whether you like it or not.

Akari: Eh? You don't wanna do something as cool as this, Hagane-san?

Natsumi: Cool? No, it would be a pain. I don't wanna battle that much, I'm not that type.

Akari: You don't want a big battle with large sparks and Beys Bursting? I know you want it!

No, I don't. Don't force me to like it. I guess I'm starting to like it though.

Peter: Yeah, not actually. Natsumi doesn't like battling that much, but what did you want to talk about again?

Tsukasa: Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about Lean's Flare. I have a feeling his Flare might overflow and... things might get really ugly.

What does he mean by that...?

Marina: By ugly, how ugly?

Tsukasa: His Flare can engulf this whole city, burning it all away.

What?

Sorry for the long wait, Chapter 7 is here!
Chapter 9 [Why Me?]

Hey, hey, hey. What does he mean by engulfing the entire city with his Flare? 

Natsumi: Hey, what do you mean by that? 

Tsukasa: Lean has an ability called the 'Flare'. It amplifies a user and a Beyblade's Resonance tenfold, which not only improves their communication but their abilities in general. You've seen this ability from the Asahi brothers. Now, Lean is a special case, he was power-hungry and his desire for power gradually corrupted the Flare that is within him. 

Peter: And? 

Tsukasa: Standard Flare gives less power than that of corrupted Flare, however, there are limits to what a human can do. And eventually, the user will have to suffer the consequences. Lean's been the only case of that as of recent times, but if you've dug into history you've seen many other people be destroyed by their ability.

Marina: What does that have to do with his Flare engulfing the entire city?

Akari: Basically if he overloads, he'll blow up! That's how bad it is! He's practically a ticking time bomb, and if we don't do something about it and... this city might as well be history.

The group would go silent for a moment, dumbfounded at what they had just heard.

You're joking me, right? He's gonna blow up this city...? 

Natsumi: You're kidding me right? If so, how was he able to contain all that power then? Wouldn't he have blown up by now?

Tsukasa: The Asahi brothers brought us a lot of valuable time, and half of his power's been weakened and sort of replaced by some of their Flare instead. So that should help with us completely removing his evil Flare.

Natsumi: How long do you think his explosion's gonna take if he's, well... not taken care of?

I'm expecting the time to be very quick, like a span of 3 months like in videogames or something.

Tsukasa: At best, it could take up until a year or less. So we have time.

I did not expect that, thank goodness.

Tsukasa: But if he manages to gain a great source of power, that time might be even shorter than it is. 

I sort of expected that, dang it.

Natsumi: So, why did you come here in the first place?

Tsukasa: I intend to create a group with the sole purpose of containing Walhalla's Flare. For his and this city's sake, are you guys in?

The three would go silent again, before they'd reply to Tsukasa.

Peter: If it's for this city, let's go then.

Marina: I'm going to join as well, because it's probably gonna be fun!

Akari: What about you, Natsumi-san?

Natsumi would pause for a while, before speaking.

Natsumi: I humbly decline.

Akari: Huh?!

Peter: Hey, hold on. What do you mean Natsumi?

Natsumi: I don't wanna join, it's as simple as that. 

I can't deal with huge amounts of pressure like this... The fate of this city lies in our hands? Can't do that, no way.

Tsukasa: Your reason being?

Natsumi: I know we need to save this city but... I don't think I can handle this much pressure. Especially with the fact that the whole city's fate lies in our hands. I just wanna stay at home, live a normal life or something. I don't wanna become the strongest Blader.

Akari: So your reason is that you're lazy? Come on, grow up!

Natsumi: No, not necessarily. I just might be a burden, in the end, I'm sorry.

Natsumi would leave, but Tsukasa would call out to her.

Tsukasa: Hold on, how about we make a deal?

Oh, come on, just forget about me. Please!

Natsumi: What? Please, forget about it.

Tsukasa: We'll have a match. Whoever gains two points first wins. If you win, you can leave.

Natsumi: And if I lose, I'll join? Is that it? No, I said no. I-I'm really sorry.

Tsukasa's sclera would turn black and his irises would turn white as Natsumi would leave, making her stop in fear.

W-what's this feeling...? It's menacing... I want to run away but I can't. Is this Tsukasa's doing?

Tsukasa: Have a match with me, we need your help.

Natsumi: P-please... I refuse.

He'd walk towards the now terrified Natsumi, staring into her eyes, scaring her a bit more to the point that tears were on her eyes already.

Tsukasa: Join, please. 

Peter: Oi, you're being really suspicious right now. Why do you need her help?

His eyes would turn back to normal, before looking towards Peter.

Tsukasa: For one reason. She's the daughter of Gingka Hagane, you two are also the children of former Legends from the Metal era. You three hold incredible power, and you might be our only hope for beating Lean. Our plan is to destroy Lucifer, in order to completely rid of his Flare. 

That's it? Just because I'm my father's daughter? 

Tsukasa: Natsumi, if you can't do anything to preserve that peace you desire, you won't get it any time soon. Do you understand?

Natsumi would go silent and calm down, before looking at Tsukasa.

Natsumi: I'll... battle with you. 

Tsukasa: Alright. However this time, it's up to you whether you want to join us or not if you win or lose.

Natsumi: U-understood.

The group head to a nearby stadium, and coincidentally it was the BeyPark.

The BeyPark, this brings me back. Anyways, I think Nakazato-san might be serious trouble...

Tsukasa: As I said earlier, whoever gets two points wins. Ready?

Natsumi: Yeah.

Both Bladers would get ready on the stadium and the crowd would count down from three.

Three!

Two!

One!

Natsumi
: Go shoot!

Tsukasa would just grunt as he'd launch, then both Beys would land on the stadium smoothly. Both Beys would race around the stadium with great speed, then they'd make contact at the center. 

That's powerful! Even more than Shirosagijo-san earlier!

Both Beys would send a barrage of attacks at each other with great speed and strength. Neamhain would then send a powerful hit towards Tsukuyomi, crippling its stability for a moment.

He's destabilized! It's my chance!

Neamhain would send a barrage of attacks towards Tsukuyomi as it was vulnerable, worsening the damage it took. However, Tsukuyomi would recover by dashing towards the right due to its rubber spikes making contact with the floor. Tsukuyomi would then pause before repeating the same technique again, dashing back towards Neamhain.

Tsukasa: Gale Break!

Neamhain would get knocked away with great force, destabilizing it a little but it would leave unscathed.

This is gonna be a tough battle!
Chapter 9

Tsukasa: It seem that I'll have to get a little more serious this time.

Tsukasa picks up the pieces of his Beyblade on the floor and Natsumi would follow suit.

Natsumi: Hey Nakazato-san.
Tsukasa: Hm?
Natsumi: Why do I have to beat Lean?
Tsukasa: You'll see in this battle. When I get serious that is.

Tsukasa stands up and lets out a menacing aura around him.

'The hell is this feeling coming off of him?' Natsumi asks to herself. She knew that he gave off a menacing vibe at first, but it seems that Tsukasa might've gone serious.

Tsukasa: Alright.

He positions his launcher vertically, and holds it behind him.

Natsumi: I see.

Akari: All right, good luck Onii-san! Ready, set!

Everyone in the area counts down from three, save for Tsukasa and Natsumi which are both making sure their breathing is steady.

Akari: Go shoot!

Neamhain and Tsukuyomi land on the stadium with great force and move at almost breakneck speed, clashing into one another at the center after they've gained enough momentum from the edge of the stadium.

Natsumi: Neamhain, don't let up!
Tsukasa: Show no mercy, Tsukuyomi.

The rubber spikes on the Gale Driver come into contact with the stadium, causing Neamhain to be hooked onto Tsukuyomi and have it thrown towards the wall slowing Neamhain down heavily.

Tsukasa: Twilight Crescent!
Natsumi: What the?!
Tsukasa: Now, finish it Tsukuyomi!

Tsukuyomi charges for the now vulnerable Tsukuyomi.

Natsumi: Not so fast! Neamhain!

Tsukuyomi hits Neamhain on its Chassis causing the spring to be compressed.

Natsumi: Gotcha! Counter Bound!

Tsukuyomi gets shot off with great force near the pocket on the other side and lands seemingly weakened whilst Neamhain enters a pocket immediately, gaining speed.

Tsukasa: Perfect.

Tsukuyomi moves towards the center, wobbling and Neamhain crashes into it with great force but to no avail as it merely hit its rubber points.

Natsumi: I'll send Tsukuyomi flying!
Tsukasa: I don't think so.

Neamhain slows down whilst Tsukuyomi speeds up.

Natsumi: Wait, isn't he-
Tsukasa: Too late.

Tsukuyomi hits the weakened Neamhain with great force, sending it flying out of the stadium but Natsumi catches it with her left hand.

Natsumi: Did he switch up his modes, or did he make it so that it doesn't reveal the rubber? I suppose I'll need to be more careful with him.

'Given that Tsukuyomi is circular now, it seems that those white parts are rubber. There are still those gaps at the end of the rubber sections and it's still somewhat elliptical, I'll try to aim for those then.'

Natsumi: All right, come on!

She said as her hair levitated and her eyes glew, signifying her fighting spirit increased drastically after having an epiphany.

Tsukasa: Bring it.

To be continued.
Okay so we get more of the plotline, which is cool. And did I mention that I really like Tsukuyomi's design?
Small side note tho: When writing the launch sequence for the second round, you said that Natsumi and Tsukasa land on the stadium, which I assume is a typo where it was supposed to be Neahmin and Tsukuyomi, right?
(Jan. 21, 2021  9:05 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Okay so we get more of the plotline, which is cool. And did I mention that I really like Tsukuyomi's design?
Small side note tho: When writing the launch sequence for the second round, you said that Natsumi and Tsukasa land on the stadium, which I assume is a typo where it was supposed to be Neahmin and Tsukuyomi, right?

Ah, shite lemme fix that.
EDIT: Fixed

Chapter 10

Akari: They're on their third round huh? That's gotta be impossible, she should be done for by now!

Akari says as she stomps the ground with fury.

Tsukasa: Calm down Akari, it's natural for a person to be stronger than another or on par with each other. You've learned that earlier didn't you?
Akari: But well that doesn't apply to you right?
Tsukasa: No, it doesn't. Everyone has a weakness, it's just the stronger one's weaknesses are harder to realize.

Akari then falls into silence before proceeding to her position on the side as a referee.

Natsumi: I now see why you want me to deal with Lean, but why do you doubt yourself too much?
Tsukasa: Like I said earlier, you'll see.

Natsumi falls into silence as well, and would steady her breathing once again before launching her Bey. And Tsukasa would follow suit.

Akari: Ready, set!

The spectators would count down from three, and both Bladers would launch at the same time all of which would perform an enhanced version of the Sparking Shoot without realizing it causing both of their Beys get launched onto the stadium with great force and give them greater speed at the same time.

Peter: What the? That's fast!
Marina: Yeah it-

Tsukuyomi and Neamhain collide with one another with immense force at the center, sending out strong winds in the stadium before Marina could even say her next words.

Marina: That's crazy! I've never seen Neamhain get this fast before!
Akari: Same here! Tsukuyomi wasn't this fast in the battles against me and the one earlier!
Natsumi: Go wild, Neamhain!
Tsukasa: Come on!

Both Beys collide once again at the center with great force, and repeat it again multiple times in rapid succession.

???: Hey, I hear something in there Valt!

-Aiga Akaba, 14 years old-

AIga: Sounds like a battle's going on inside!
Valt: Of course! Let's go check it out shall we?
Aiga: All right!

Aiga and Valt head for the stadium entrance, and enter there astonished. They'd never seen a casual battle this crazy before, Natsumi and Tsukasa were going all out by then.

Natsumi: Like I said before, I'll send you flying... Tsukasa!
Tsukasa: Like I said before as well... not on my watch! Twilight's Gale!

The Gale tip's rubber spikes come into contact with the floor, causing it to change trajectory near instantaneously whilst a black flame engulfs Tsukuyomi as it charges for Neamhain.

Natsumi: Neamhain!

Natsumi's hair turns white, and her eyes turn gold as a bright white and gold light engulfs Neamhain completely.

Natsumi: Radiant Bane!

Both Bladers after they scream out their Beys' moves they collide with one another with immense force, a hundred times stronger than that of earlier causing the stadium to gradually crack.

Neamhain then hits Tsukuyomi three times with immense force and with rapid succession, with the final hit being dealt on the gap connecting the next rubber wing to the other wing resulting in both Beys fly out of the stadium and break the stadium floor.

Natsumi: What happened?

The smoke clears and Neamhain is seen wobbling whilst the parts of Tsukuyomi lay on the ground as it has Bursted.

Tsukasa: See what I mean? This is why I wanted you to beat Lean.
Natsumi: That was just a fluke, you were better than- Oh.

She sees the mayhem they made on the Stadium, the stadium and the the foundation of the stadium was severely damaged.

Natsumi: H-h-how are we supposed to explain this?
Valt: Oh don't worry about that! I can just tell Wakiya to replace this stadium.
Natsumi: Aoi-san? I-I'm sorry about the mess!
Aiga: No don't worry! That was one heck of a fight you did!
Marina: Yeah! But next time I'll beat you. Teehee!
Peter: I'll aim to get better too. If you want some repairs on Neamhain just holler.
Natsumi: B-but the damage!
Tsukasa: Don't worry, we'll just deal with it. Don't forget what I said about you beating Lean, destroy his Bey and rid him of his Flare.

Valt looks at Tsukasa with concern.

Valt: Lean Walhalla you say?
Tsukasa: Yes, I want Natsumi to destroy his Bey. No matter what.
Aiga: Destroy his Bey?! What are you, some person who desires destruction?
Tsukasa: No, it's because that is the only way to rid Lean of his Flare. I've been a friend of his for a long time, and I don't wanna see him burn away into ashes and this city as well.
Valt and Aiga: This city would get burned to ashes?
Marina: Yeah apparently, Tsukasa here said that if Lean beats more Bladers or destroy them it'll cause his Flare thingy to overload and have not only him be burned into ashes but this entire city as well. It's just gonna be like a nuke.
Valt: You've gotta be kidding me... Shu didn't tell me about this.
Aiga: Is that so huh...

Aiga and Valt were shocked about this revelation, and Natsumi and Tsukasa looked at the ground with concern.

Natsumi: No matter what then. I'll destroy Lucifer, it's two birds with one stone. But are you sure I alone can beat him?
Tsukasa: We'll help of course.
Valt: Yeah. If it's that serious we can't let that happen, ever.

All of them nod in agreement.

Natsumi: So... the stadium.
Tsukasa: I said we'll deal with it. Don't worry.
Natsumi: Oh, okay.
Tsukasa: Then, shall we get going now?
Valt: Fine by me, anyone want some snacks?
Peter: All right! You buy them Marina!
Marina: Why me? You buy your own food!

All of them laugh at each other, whilst Tsukasa smiles.

Tsukasa: I guess there's no problem at all. I suppose.
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:25 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  9:05 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Okay so we get more of the plotline, which is cool. And did I mention that I really like Tsukuyomi's design?

Ah, shite lemme fix that.
EDIT: Fixed

Chapter 10

Akari: They're on their third round huh? That's gotta be impossible, she should be done for by now!

Akari says as she stomps the ground with fury.

Tsukasa: Calm down Akari, it's natural for a person to be stronger than another or on par with each other. You've learned that earlier didn't you?
Akari: But well that doesn't apply to you right?
Tsukasa: No, it doesn't. Everyone has a weakness, it's just the stronger one's weaknesses are harder to realize.

Akari then falls into silence before proceeding to her position on the side as a referee.

Natsumi: I now see why you want me to deal with Lean, but why do you doubt yourself too much?
Tsukasa: Like I said earlier, you'll see.

Natsumi falls into silence as well, and would steady her breathing once again before launching her Bey. And Tsukasa would follow suit.

Akari: Ready, set!

The spectators would count down from three, and both Bladers would launch at the same time all of which would perform an enhanced version of the Sparking Shoot without realizing it causing both of their Beys get launched onto the stadium with great force and give them greater speed at the same time.

Peter: What the? That's fast!
Marina: Yeah it-

Tsukuyomi and Neamhain collide with one another with immense force at the center, sending out strong winds in the stadium before Marina could even say her next words.

Marina: That's crazy! I've never seen Neamhain get this fast before!
Akari: Same here! Tsukuyomi wasn't this fast in the battles against me and the one earlier!
Natsumi: Go wild, Neamhain!
Tsukasa: Come on!

Both Beys collide once again at the center with great force, and repeat it again multiple times in rapid succession.

???: Hey, I hear something in there Valt!

-Aiga Akaba, 14 years old-

AIga: Sounds like a battle's going on inside!
Valt: Of course! Let's go check it out shall we?
Aiga: All right!

Aiga and Valt head for the stadium entrance, and enter there astonished. They'd never seen a casual battle this crazy before, Natsumi and Tsukasa were going all out by then.

Natsumi: Like I said before, I'll send you flying... Tsukasa!
Tsukasa: Like I said before as well... not on my watch! Twilight's Gale!

The Gale tip's rubber spikes come into contact with the floor, causing it to change trajectory near instantaneously whilst a black flame engulfs Tsukuyomi as it charges for Neamhain.

Natsumi's hair turns white, and her eyes turn gold as a bright white and gold light engulfs Neamhain completely.

Natsumi: Radiant Bane!

Both Bladers after they scream out their Beys' moves they collide with one another with immense force, a hundred times stronger than that of earlier causing the stadium to gradually crack.

Neamhain then hits Tsukuyomi three times with immense force and with rapid succession, with the final hit being dealt on the gap connecting the next rubber wing to the other wing resulting in both Beys fly out of the stadium and break the stadium floor.

Natsumi: What happened?

The smoke clears and Neamhain is seen wobbling whilst the parts of Tsukuyomi lay on the ground as it has Bursted.

Tsukasa: See what I mean? This is why I wanted you to beat Lean.
Natsumi: That was just a fluke, you were better than- Oh.

She sees the mayhem they made on the Stadium, the stadium and the the foundation of the stadium was severely damaged.

Natsumi: H-h-how are we supposed to explain this?
Valt: Oh don't worry about that! I can just tell Wakiya to replace this stadium.
Natsumi: Aoi-san? I-I'm sorry about the mess!
Aiga: No don't worry! That was one heck of a fight you did!
Marina: Yeah! But next time I'll beat you. Teehee!
Peter: I'll aim to get better too. If you want some repairs on Neamhain just holler.
Natsumi: B-but the damage!
Tsukasa: Don't worry, we'll just deal with it. Don't forget what I said about you beating Lean, destroy his Bey and rid him of his Flare.

Valt looks at Tsukasa with concern.

Valt: Lean Walhalla you say?
Tsukasa: Yes, I want Natsumi to destroy his Bey. No matter what.
Aiga: Destroy his Bey?! What are you, some person who desires destruction?
Tsukasa: No, it's because that is the only way to rid Lean of his Flare. I've been a friend of his for a long time, and I don't wanna see him burn away into ashes and this city as well.
Valt and Aiga: This city would get burned to ashes?
Marina: Yeah apparently, Tsukasa here said that if Lean beats more Bladers or destroy them it'll cause his Flare thingy to overload and have not only him be burned into ashes but this entire city as well. It's just gonna be like a nuke.
Valt: You've gotta be kidding me... Shu didn't tell me about this.
Aiga: Is that so huh...

Aiga and Valt were shocked about this revelation, and Natsumi and Tsukasa looked at the ground with concern.

Natsumi: No matter what then. I'll destroy Lucifer, it's two birds with one stone. But are you sure I alone can beat him?
Tsukasa: We'll help of course.
Valt: Yeah. If it's that serious we can't let that happen, ever.

All of them nod in agreement.

Natsumi: So... the stadium.
Tsukasa: I said we'll deal with it. Don't worry.
Natsumi: Oh, okay.
Tsukasa: Then, shall we get going now?
Valt: Fine by me, anyone want some snacks?
Peter: All right! You buy them Marina!
Marina: Why me? You buy your own food!

All of them laugh at each other, whilst Tsukasa smiles.

Tsukasa: I guess there's no problem at all. I suppose.

Chapter 11

The group of Bladers walk outside the stadium bickering with each other and discussing what to eat after witnessing the intense battle between two prodigies; Natsumi Hagane and Tsukasa Nakazato.

Peter: So, you know where to eat Valt-san?
Valt: Hm... how about we drop by at the Asahi Restaurant?
Marina: Asahi Restaurant? So Hyuga and Hikaru Asahi's parents run a restaurant?
Aiga: Yep! And I tell you, their food is delicious!
Peter: I guess I'll try it out. Who knows what they might cook up for us?

Peter then stretches his arms while walking, he was somewhat disappointed in the results of his match earlier.

Peter: I guess some food would make feel a little better now eh?
Marina: Well, you do like food especially pizza. Who knows, they might serve pizza there!
Peter: Heh, probably.
Natsumi: W-well, you can still improve right? 
Peter: Yeah, I'll try.

Peter says in a dry manner, still seemingly disappointed at the results of his entrance exam earlier.

Peter: Oh and also Valt and Aiga, mind if I take a look at your Beys after we eat?
Valt: Sure thing!
Aiga: Yeah sure, why though?
Peter: I'm curious as to how your Beys are built and what makes them great. I'm better at maintaining and building Beys if I say so myself.
Marina: Yeah, he's more of a BeyTrainer than a Blader. He takes great care of our Beys and his as well, he also builds some pretty good ones.
Tsukasa: Is that so? Mind if you take a look at mine as well?

Peter looks back at Tsukasa showing his Bey, looking quite impressed.

Peter: Yeah, yeah. Sure.

'This is the only thing I'm probably good at huh. I guess I can't gain my dad's strength.'

Peter: Judging from that battle earlier, I can say that Tsukuyomi might've been damaged badly. Same goes for Neamhain, I'll check up on your Bey later.

He says whilst pointing at Natsumi.

Natsumi: S-sure thing.
Valt: Alright! Let's get some grub first!
Aiga: You said it!

-Asahi Restaurant-

Hikaru: Hyuga! That's not how you beat him, you'll need to be smarter than that! Brawn won't just solve everything, you'll need to think through how we can remove the Flare off of Lean!

Hikaru Asahi, 14 years old

Hyuga: No! I'll be going 'zoom-zoom, crash-crash' on him! That's bound to have him beat up!

Hyuga Asahi, 13 years old

The group of Bladers enter the restaurant, with Valt going in first.

Valt: Yo! Hyuga, Hikaru!
Hikaru and Hyuga: Valt?!

Both would say in unison, surprised seeing them.

Aiga: It's been a while as well Hikaru!

Hikaru: You too Aiga?!
Aiga: Mhm, I brought some guys here. You too come on in!
Natsumi: Excuse me.

Natsumi then moves somewhat slowly, being a little shy around them.

Peter: Coming in.

Peter says nonchalantly, while entering. And Marina, Akari and Tsukasa would then follow suit, with Akari waving and Tsukasa bowing down as he enters.

Valt: Meet these guys! They're prodigies from Beigoma High, and we decided to let them have some food around here after these two here had a crazy battle with one another.

He puts his arms on both Tsukasa and Natsumi's shoulders pulling them close to him. And Akari would seem a little angered.

Natsumi: W-what are you doing?!
Akari: Let Onii-san go!
Valt: I'm just hugging them though.

Natsumi's face would get red and Tsukasa would sigh before being let go by Valt.

Aiga: Anyways these guys are Natsumi Hagane, Tsukasa Nakazato, Akari Nakazato, Marina Yumiya and Peter Kadoya.
Natsumi: H-hi...
Tsukasa: Hello.
Akari: Yo!
Peter: Hey.
Marina: Hi!
Hikaru: Prodigies? What happened?

Valt would go on to then explain what happened to the entrance exams earlier this morning.

Natsumi: W-well that was just a fluke on my behalf though.
Peter: 'Fluke' my foot. You literally just broke the stadium, and bursted Longinus. Here take a look at this video.
Natsumi: Video?! 
Valt: Mhm, news of that fight spread like wildfire. 

The brothers would go on to then watch the video, and would look in surprise.

Hikaru: That's cool! Battle me!
Hyuga: No! Battle me!
Hikaru: No she will battle me! I got first dibs!
Hyuga: No she will battle me!
Natsumi: P-please let's just calm down...
Hikaru and Hyuga: Battle us!
Natsumi: Eep!

Natsumi was clearly scared, and somewhat tired. 

Natsumi: Can we at least have some food first though?
Masaru: Sure thing! As their dad I'll be telling them to ease up on women.

Masaru Asahi, the Asahi Brothers' father would then lean into one of the counters.

Chiyoko: You're very cute too as well!

Chiyoko Asahi, would then go on to whisper this to Natsumi.

Chiyoko: Hey, which one of the boys here are your type?

Natsumi blushes and smoke appears on her head like a volcano exploding as Chiyoko has a smug face.

Natsumi: T-t-type?! N-no they're just friends of mine!
Marina: Oh? Is that so? You seem to always hang out with Peter.

Marina would get close to Natsumi, being smug as well and Natsumi's face would get red as a tomato.

Natsumi: P-please let's not talk about that!
Peter: Grub first.

Peter then yawns before sitting on a chair and the others would sit on a chair as well.

Masaru: Food huh? Alright then!

Masaru would cook up various pasta, shrimp spaghetti Aglio e Olio, spaghetti carbonara, lasagna and pizza.

Valt: So, why does Lean want to destroy the city, Tsukasa?
Hikaru: Wait- what?!
Tsukasa: Alright I'll explain. First Uranus, his Beyblade is an ancient Beyblade or at least was after upgrading it since he upgraded it to it's final form. He was somewhat of an archaeologist before and liked to explore caves, and he discovered this one on one cave he explored in. A few days later his personality changed, as if he was possessed by something which I would assume would be his Beyblade. 
Natsumi: Why would he evolve his Bey if it was meant to be ancient? Isn't its first form supposed to be the prime form or something?
Tsukasa: No it is likely that the Bey possessing him knew it's original form and eventually had its vessel, Lean, create it's original form to make itself more powerful.
Peter: So basically this Bey possessed Lean to make itself return to its original form, is that what you're saying?

Tsukasa then nods to what Peter said.

Peter: Well this is some next level possession if I say so myself. We can assume this spirit was formerly a human who wants to regain his or her youth back, and it's not just some Beyblade's spirit who wants to regain it's true form.
Tsukasa: Forget what I had said earlier, that conclusion of yours seems more logical.

Masaru approaches their table with their food, serving them.

Peter: They really have pizza!
Hikaru: Of course we have! Dad's the best cook in the world!
Tsukasa: Well, shall we discuss how to beat him then?
Hikaru: Well, after I fight Natsumi. No I mean, we.

He'd then look towards Hyuga.
If I were in Natsumi's shoes I would've gotten out of there by now, that's waaaaay too many people talking at the same time.
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:17 PM)PinkRose Wrote: If I were in Natsumi's shoes I would've gotten out of there by now, that's waaaaay too many people talking at the same time.

She just stuck there because of the food really, if I were to interpret what Natsumi was thinking right now she just probably wanted to go home and play some videogames or something.
Exactly that.
[Content Deleted, updated version's over there in 3rd page]
Chapter 12

Natsumi: Fight me guys? Hold on, can I just do it sooner this week or something?

She then sighs, she's fought some very formidable opponents this day and she wouldn't want to exhaust herself right now.

Hyuga: No! I wanna do it now!
Hikaru: Well, if you say so. 

Hyuga goes silent for a moment, before shouting at Hikaru.

Hyuga: Come on Hikaru! I wanna battle her!
Hikaru: No, she wants rest don't you understand that?!
Natsumi: C-calm down, please. I-I'll do it.

Hyuga immediately looks towards Natsumi and proceeds to pump his fists in the air whilst Hikaru would just put his hand on his face before smiling at his little brother.

Hyuga: Really? Alright!
Hikaru: You sure?
Natsumi: Well, if t-that's what you guys want then. I'll go.
Peter: Mind if I join in though?

Peter suddenly butts in the conversation between the three.

Peter: I guess I was kind of disappointed with my battle earlier, so I'll have to try and get rid of that feeling off of my chest now.
Hikaru: All right! A tag battle it is!
Hyuga: Yeah! I'm going to 'zoom-zoom, crash-crash' into both of you!
Peter: Bring it.
Tsukasa: This'll be interesting.
Valt: I know!
Aiga: Thanks for the food!

-Bombers Gym-

The group would then walk into the Bombers' Gym

Hyuga: Let's go!
Hikaru: Hold on!

Hyuga would then go running towards a nearby stadium as he drags Hikaru with him.

Hikaru: Calm down will you Hyuga?

Peter looks around the place.

Peter: Nice gym. You have a group or something?
Chuck: Yeah! We're called the Bombers!
Raika: Mhm. What brings you here?
Natsumi: Eh, um. A little batt-

Valt suddenly butts in.

Valt: They're gonna have a battle with the two of them!
Aiga: Yeah!
Raika: Hm? Teaching newbies huh?
Valt: Well, I wouldn't say they are newbies.

He'd look back to the time where he saw Natsumi beat Lui and destroyed the stadium as well as that time where Natsumi destroyed the stadium on the Beypark.

Valt: Well, I just hope Natsumi doesn't destroy a stadium this time.

Natsumi then took notice of what Valt said and was somewhat irritated.

Natsumi: I won't! Well, it's a team battle so I might hit Peter and Paladin.
Peter: No don't worry, this guy's tougher than you think. I was just holding back earlier.

He straightens up his posture, then stretches his arms before walking to the other side of the stadium and Natsumi would follow suit.

Peter: Come on.
Natsumi: Let's do this!

Raika would also go to the side of the stadium, acting as referee.

Raika: This match will be in a standard format, you gain 2 points and you'll win.
Hyuga: Alright!

Everyone in the room, save for Natsumi and Tsukasa would count down to three.

Hyuga, Hikaru, Peter and Natsumi: Go shoot!

The Beys land on the stadium and the Asahi Brothers and Peter perform Sparking Shoots whilst Natsumi does the enhanced version earlier.

Hikaru: What kind of shoot is that?
Hyuga: Doesn't matter!

Hyperion goes faster and so does Neamhain, and Helios and Paladin go straight for the center fighting for which person will take it.

Hikaru: I'm not giving in! Helios!
Peter: You think I will? Paladin!

Paladin and Helios strike each other with great force, but Paladin gets knocked onto the outer ring.

Peter: Tch.
Hikaru: That wasn't a big deal after all!
Natsumi: Peter, look out!

Neamhain accidentally hits Paladin, causing it to bounce into Helios once again.

Natsumi: Sorry!
Peter: It's okay, you got me back to the center again though.
Hyuga: Don't forget about me! Burning Strike!

Hyperion changes trajectory and comes crashing down on Neamhain with great force, pushing it to the other side of the stadium.

Hyuga: How'd you like me now?!

'This guy, he's brash and reckless. That's his downfall, great power doesn't always help you win always. I've gotta be wary of him though.'

The 5A Chassis hits the wall and causes Neamhain to bounce towards Hyperion while charging up energy on its blades.

Natsumi: Neamhain! Radiant Slash!

Neamhain hits Hyperion with immense force, causing its disc to move and hit the tabs underneath the layer.

Hyuga: Limit Break: Burn!
Natsumi: What the?

Hyperion's wings burst out and push Neamhain away towards Paladin and Helios who are now fighting for the center.

Peter: Paladin, get out of there!

Paladin then changes trajectory immediately with the help of its driver and the left-spinning nature of Helios causing it to act similar to a booster.

Natsumi: I see now! Neamhain!

Neamhain then hits Helios vertically, causing it to be pushed down and have its disc move to hit the tabs underneath the ring.

Hikaru: Helios! Limit Break: Volcano!
Natsumi: Not again!

Neamhain gets thrown away towards the edge of the stadium towards a pocket.

Natsumi: Thank goodness.
Hyuga: Oh come on! It was close!

Hyuga stomps in fury and has Hyperion rush towards Neamhain.

Natsumi: Neamhain! Go faster!

Neamhain heads for the pockets and gains speed and then jumps onto the ridge to gain even more.

Natsumi: Like that! Peter, I've got an idea!
Peter: What?
Natsumi: The Chassis on Neamhain, think you can handle hitting it while it's on this speed?
Peter: Of course I will.

Paladin also finishes gaining speed and crashes into Neamhain's Chassis causing it to be shot towards Helios with great force.

Peter and Natsumi: Bound Rocket!

Paladin then crashes into Helios, causing Helios to Burst instantaneously whilst Paladin loses spin.

Hikaru: Helios! 
Peter: You're on your own Natsumi, go get him.

He smirks.

Natsumi: Yeah! I got it!

Neamhain then flings itself off of the wall and into the air.

Hyuga: What? You're jumping out?!
Hikaru: No, watch closely Hyuga! It's like what Shu did to Lean!
Hyuga: Hold on, what?!

Neamhain starts falling towards Hyperion.

Hyuga: Damn it, Hyperion get out of there!
Natsumi: Radiant Comet!

A golden streak of light strikes Hyperion with overwhelming power, causing Hyperion to Burst and create a crater on where Neamhain landed. The whole room falls into silence.

Natsumi: Oh, I'm done for. That's the third one in a row.
Hyuga: Don't get cocky! Just because you won against three battles in a row doesn't mean you're good!
Aiga: No, I don't think that's what she meant.
Hikaru: Eh? 

He'd look into the crater Neamhain produced.

Hikaru: Oh. No, it's fine really! 
Natsumi: You sure?

She'd look down on the ground again, her face looking like it's saying 'God is dead'.

Hikaru: Y-yeah! It really is fine!

Tsukasa then puts his hand on his face.

Akari: Another broken stadium huh? Cool!
Natsumi: Yeah, nice.
If Natsumi keeps breaking stadiums like that, the stadium producers are either gonna go stonks or out of stadiums.
Great chapter tho, 'twas kinda funny.
Announcement: Since the School arc for BB:SD is already here, I'd like some new characters (since I'm kind of at a writer's block in making the Beys for them and characters as well) for this season (they might return in the next season, since it takes place 2 weeks after Season 1) and so, I'm hosting a character contest! I'll be picking the 4 best characters by Friday. Format would be:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Beyblades:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Announcement: Since the School arc for BB:SD is already here, I'd like some new characters (since I'm kind of at a writer's block in making the Beys for them and characters as well) for this season (they might return in the next season, since it takes place 2 weeks after Season 1) and so, I'm hosting a character contest! I'll be picking the 4 best characters by Friday. It'll be on another thread in order to reduce the clutter here.
Chapter 13

Natsumi walked home along with Marina, since Peter stood behind to examine Valt, Aiga and Tsukasa's Beys earlier that afternoon. Natsumi seemed rather stressed from what had just happened today.

Natsumi: Man, what a day this was.
Marina: Cheer up will you? You get to fight against 3 Legends and a person that might be stronger than you or just as stronger than you earlier, that's pretty nice if I say so myself.

Natsumi then sighs.

Natsumi: I just wanna play some Animal Crossing right now though, or probably just lay down in my room.
Marina: Well alright then, if that's how it is. Wanna go see the second day of the exams tomorrow though?
Natsumi: Second day?

Both of the girls fall into silence before Marina chuckles a little.

Marina: Well I told you earlier that there'd be multiple batches of Bladers that are taking the exams for the school of course, since one day alone won't give them time to judge. And of course the proctors or rather, the Legends might get stressed from the amount of Bladers they're gonna have to take on in one day. The staff are all human and so are the Legends, do understand that.
Natsumi: I never said they were superhuman and never asked for an in-depth explanation as to why there were multiple days for the exams. And that also depends on me really.
Marina: Alright then. Well I'll see you around soon though, see you Sumi-chan!

Marina walks off towards the other side of the street, leading to her home.

Natsumi: Mhm.

Natsumi then walks off towards her home, seemingly a little tired.

Natsumi: Oh yeah, I forgot to do maintenance on Neamhain! Well, I guess I'll just ask Peter to do it tomorrow.

Natsumi opens the front door to her house and enters, taking off her shoes and leaving it on the tray behind the door.

Natsumi: I'm home.
Gingka: Oh, Natsumi! I heard about your exam, that was some crazy fighting right there. As expected from my daughter!

He smiles, patting Natsumi's head as she yawns a little and rubs her eyes.

Natsumi: Well, I guess I'm a little worried since I um...

She'd remember that time she broke two stadiums, and a cause a crater in one.

Natsumi: Broke some stadiums...

She'd look away, seemingly embarrassed.

Gingka: Ah don't worry with it, we'll deal with that soon enough!
Natsumi: Yeah, yeah... sure.
Gingka: Dinner's ready as well. Dig in!

The table had takikomi gohan, zosui and spam onigirazu.

Natsumi: Looks good! When'd you learn to make this?
Gingka: Ah, Madoka taught me a couple of months ago.
Natsumi: Ah, Madoka?

Gingka nods, proud of his work.

Natsumi: Right then, I'll probably just go upstairs after this. I'm kind of tired.
Gingka: What happened earlier?

Both of them sit down on the table then Natsumi goes into detail as to what happened earlier, her battle with Tsukasa, and her tag-battle with Peter and the Asahi Brothers all the while before eating.

Natsumi: Anyways, that's that.
Gingka: Hm? That's interesting, You broke stadiums again?

Natsumi chokes on her food a little and coughs.

Natsumi: How'd you know?!
Gingka: Well, I mean considering what you've done earlier to that Shirosagijo guy you might've done it again.
Natsumi: I thought you were stalking me or something, then that would've been creepy.
Gingka: I know, I was with Kenta, Madoka and Benkei for most of the day before staying at home. I guess I wanna see my pals again.
Natsumi: That's quite natural isn't it?

She says as she eats her food, causing her speech to be a little muffled.

Gingka: Yeah, pretty much. I still remember them, the good old days.

Gingka reminisces of the times he had with Madoka, Benkei and Kenta, his battles with Kyouya and Ryuga, the Legendary Bladers of the past and his late wife.

Gingka: That's the past though, and this is the present. I can't bring it back anyways.

Natsumi proceeds to eat her food whilst looking at her father.

Natsumi: Well, you still have work I think. Get some rest Dad, all right?
Gingka: You're sounding more like your mother.

He smiles, and Natsumi returns one to him.

Gingka: Yeah, I think I should.
Natsumi: Same for me I guess.
Gingka: Check the doors before you rest though, who knows if someone might break in.
Natsumi: Alright, you worry too much dad.

She then finishes eating, and leaves her bowl and plate on the table.

Natsumi: Thanks for the food.

Chapter 13 do be out doe, it's kinda filler but battles are not the only things I'm gonna focus on of course.
Chapter 14.1

Natsumi laid on her bed, wearing her favorite sweatshirt and thigh-highs. She was thinking about what Tsukasa told her about earlier.

Natsumi: How do I stop Lean though? Am I even strong enough?

Neamhain shone with a golden light next to her, and she was sent to a grassy field surrounded by nature it was a windy morning there as opposed to time in the real world where it was still night. A white haired knight sat under a tree, her hair flowing along the leaves on the trees and her golden eyes shining like actual gold.

Neamhain: It's been a while, Natsumi.
Natsumi: Neamhain?

Neamhain opened her eyes, and smiled towards Natsumi.

Neamhain: My, my. How could you forget about your oldest friend Natsumi?
Natsumi: I didn't.

She'd smile at Neamhain as well and walk towards the tree sitting down along with Neamhain.

Natsumi: I just haven't seen you in while as well.
Neamhain: Indeed, I also see you doubt yourself.
Natsumi: Of course, I'm gonna risk thousands of lives if I don't happen to defeat Lean- No, destroy Lucifer.

Neamhain fell into silence and looked at Natsumi with some concern.

Neamhain: Don't think you'll do it alone. You always have your friends with you, and also me.
Natsumi: Are you sure... That'd be enough to prevent the destruction of this place?
Neamhain: Don't underestimate everyone you've made friends with over time. I know you can do it.
Natsumi: It's not like I'm underestimating them, it's just... Will they be safe as well?

Neamhain chuckles, then ruffles Natsumi's hair.

Neamhain: Like I said, trust in me and them!
Natsumi: I guess you're right. There's no point in going in circles as to whether I'll beat him or not.

They both smile.

Neamhain: That's the spirit Natsumi. Just remember; we're here for you Natsumi.
Natsumi: Yep, thanks Neamhain.

To be continued.
Oh yay, Spirit cameo! I like how Neamhain is pretty calm and optimistic at the same time.
(Feb. 03, 2021  7:15 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Oh yay, Spirit cameo! I like how Neamhain is pretty calm and optimistic at the same time.

So I forgot to mention this Natsumi has the ability to talk to other Beys' spirits, but on another level. Like say for example, with Valkyrie she gets sent to a place with the floor as clouds kinda like heaven or something and Valkyrie basically has a more human look.
Chapter 15

Her again, how long has it been since we last met. Heck, how long has it been since we last talked? I kind of feel guilty for not talking with Neamhain for a long time already, considering the fact that she's kind of like a mother to me, maybe that wouldn't be really much of a problem since I've gone back to Blading now. Wait, I feel like I forgot something- Ah! I almost forgot to check up on Neamhain! I've gotta hurry to Kadoya-san's then.

I went to the bathroom as fast as I could, and picked up a towel to take a bath. Moments later, I finished taking a bath then took my new clothes and wore them, which were just a plain white shirt and my casual jeans. Then I descend downstairs and Dad was there, nothing big for breakfast really just some sunny side up and toast.

Gingka: You're in a hurry, what's up?
Natsumi: Nothing much, I forgot to maintain Neamhain yesterday so I'll be heading to Kadoya's place now.
Gingka: Well, considering how that guy acts he'll probably still be asleep by now.
Natsumi: Yeah, fair point. But his dad's there to wake him up though.

Dad nods then sits down, I haven't seen Masamune Kadoya that much but I can tell from my encounters with him that he's way different from his. Not just in power but in attitude as well, like literally. Apparently he was quite airheaded and tends to say he's the #1 Blader in the world, well that'd be dad then. I then sat down and ate it in silence.

Natsumi: Right, thanks for the food. I'll be leaving now dad.
Gingka: Take care!

And it goes without saying that I left the house after breakfast. Either way, when I assembled Neamhain's parts it's teeth felt rather weird and sounded weak, did the springlock weaken or did the teeth wear out a bit? And the tip had some sort of protrusion rising on one side which would be bad news to the Assault Dash driver's attack potential which will not only cause it to be destabilized easier as semi-Stamina driver but will also hinder its attack. And one of the wings had been chipped a little and the other has been a little worn out, I haven't done maintenance on Neamhain ever since I made it which was surprisingly about 11 months ago.

As I walked on the street, surprise. Peter was there, is he still pissed about the entrance exams? He's running around, dragging two tires along his back. I kind of feel bad for him though, should I help?

Natsumi: H-hello!
Peter: Natsumi?

Ah, he stopped.

Peter: What brings you here?
Natsumi: Well, I wanted you to check up on Neamhain today since I forgot to do so yesterday. Well, I guess you're busy I could wait today.
Peter: No, I'll do it anyways. This training's been a bit of a pain in the arse for me after Dad told me to do it, in other words you basically gave me a break.
Natsumi: Wait, I did?
Peter: Never change Natsumi.

He then dropped off the tires to the wall on curb, and let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness, that might've been painful for him.

Peter: Anyways come with me.

I followed him to his workshop, which was the B-Pit. It's been a while since I've headed here.

Peter: Amano-sensei, mind if I use the workshop for a bit?
Madoka: Oh, Peter it was just you! You scared me, is that you Natsumi?

Yes it is. It is me.

Natsumi: Yeah.
Madoka: You've grown a lot!

And... she comes running towards me and cuddles me.

Madoka: You've gotten cuter as well!

That again? I'm not cute, why does everyone think I am?!

Natsumi: No, I'm not...

My face basically gets red like a tomato. Which is obvious of course, I would be like this around people. And also, Amano-san can you please get off of me? It's getting really embarrasing.

Natsumi: My Bey...
Peter: She's saying that she wants a maintenance check on Neamhain. Can you do it or something?
Madoka: So it's called Neamhain? Interesting, can I see it?

I gave Neamhain to Madoka for maintenance.

[Madoka's perspective]

Hm, this golden Bey seems a little familiar to me. A three-bladed attack-type sounds a lot like Pegasus. Well, I expected that since she's 'daddy's girl' and aside from that her power's no joke as well, not as powerful as Gingka but can outclass many Legends in this generation as well.

Alright, let's see. A chipped wing, worn out teeth, badly worn Driver and a bunch of scratches on everything, standard case.

Madoka: I can deal with this, this is pretty normal for a Bey like yours. How old is this Bey?
Natsumi: 11 months or so.
Madoka: 11 months? Well, this'll take a while.

[Natsumi's perspective]

Take a while? What does she mean by that? And why did she ask about when Neamhain was made?

Madoka: Well, if it got worn down that quickly we'll have to reinforce it.

Oh I see, that's what Amano-san meant.

Natsumi: How long will it take?
Madoka: About 2 days or so. Do you have something to do by then?
Natsumi: Nothing really, please take your time I'm looking forward to fighting alongside Neamhain again.
Madoka: Alright, then I'll give it my best.

I didn't have Neamhain with me and it felt weird. What the hell should I do? It's for two days though, but it's weird. Well until then, I'll find out how Neamhain's going to perform.

Chapter 15 out now, and also I did a small change in my writing style.
While the switch feels pretty fresh, having to change prespectives and read the dialogue in play-script style feels a bit..disconcerting. But overall, the chapter's not bad.
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:59 AM)PinkRose Wrote: While the switch feels pretty fresh, having to change prespectives and read the dialogue in play-script style feels a bit..disconcerting. But overall, the chapter's not bad.

Disconcerting? How so?
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:18 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:59 AM)PinkRose Wrote: While the switch feels pretty fresh, having to change prespectives and read the dialogue in play-script style feels a bit..disconcerting. But overall, the chapter's not bad.

Disconcerting? How so?

Dunno if it's just me, but it makes me feel a bit unfocused reading the story.
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:39 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:18 PM)Longinox Wrote: Disconcerting? How so?

Dunno if it's just me, but it makes me feel a bit unfocused reading the story.

I see I'll try to reduce the usage of perspective switches if I can, I guess.
Updated Character List:

-Natsumi S. Hagane (Beyblade: Radiant Neamhain Assault' 5A)
-Marina Yumiya (Beyblade: Enchanted Melusine 10Expand Yielding 1S)
-Peter Kadoya (Beyblade: Noble Paladin 6'Vortex Fifty 3B)
-Tsukasa Nakazato (Beyblade: Twilight Tsukuyomi Gale 4B)
-Akari Nakazato (Beyblade: Daybreak Amaterios Hunter' 1A)
-Fuuka Tategami (Beyblade: Claw Fenrir Hold' 6A)
-Nira Yamazaki (from @tenma added the parts there already | Beyblade: Break Cassiopeia High Atomic 3D)
-Pink Azariya (from PinkRose changed her name to be a bit more Japanese | Beyblade: Tune Diva Score 2B)
-Rex (from Golden Freddy and yeah I changed 2B to a different part so that 2B wouldn't get repetitive | Beyblade: Immortal Alastor Radio 5B)
-Ryujiki (from Ryuga's Son | Beyblade: Aether Velrog Relict 7A)
-Hikaru Asahi (Beyblade: Helios Volcano Ou Zone+Z')
-Hyuga Asahi (Beyblade: Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed+X'/Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed')
-Lean Walhalla (Beyblade: Lucifer The End Kou Drift)
-Valt Aoi (Beyblade: Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A)
-Aiga Akaba (Beyblade: Infinite Achilles Dimension' 1B)
-Drum Koryu (Beyblade: Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A)
-Shu Kurenai (Beyblade: World Spriggan Unite' 2B)
-Lui Shirosagijo (Beyblade: Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A)
-Free De La Hoya (Beyblade: Mirage Fafnir Nothing 2S)
-Delta Akane (Beyblade: Death Diabolos 4Turn Bullet 1D/Abyss Diabolos 5Turn Bullet 1S)
-Gwyn Ronny (Beyblade: Alpha Genesis Hybrid)
-Zenkuro Kurogane (Beyblade: Interstellar Zeus Planet 3S)
-Rantaro Kiyama (Beyblade: Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Revolve 1S)
-Ranjiro Kiyama (Beyblade: Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Revolve 1S)
-Sisco Karlisle (Beyblade: Curse Satan Hurricane Universe 1D)
(Feb. 15, 2021  1:23 AM)Longinox Wrote: Updated Character List:

-Natsumi S. Hagane (Beyblade: Radiant Neamhain Assault' 5A)
-Marina Yumiya (Beyblade: Enchanted Melusine 10Expand Yielding 1S)
-Peter Kadoya (Beyblade: Noble Paladin 6'Vortex Fifty 3B)
-Tsukasa Nakazato (Beyblade: Twilight Tsukuyomi Gale 4B)
-Akari Nakazato (Beyblade: Daybreak Amaterios Hunter' 1A)
-Fuuka Tategami (Beyblade: Claw Fenrir Blitzkrieg 6A)
-Nira Yamazaki (from @tenma added the parts there already | Beyblade: Break Cassiopeia High Atomic 3D)
-Pink Azariya (from PinkRose changed her name to be a bit more Japanese | Beyblade: Tune Diva Score 2B)
-Rex (from Golden Freddy and yeah I changed 2B to a different part so that 2B wouldn't get repetitive | Beyblade: Immortal Alastor Radio 5B)
-Ryujiki (from Ryuga's Son | Beyblade: Aether Velrog Relict 7A)
-Hikaru Asahi (Beyblade: Helios Volcano Ou Zone+Z')
-Hyuga Asahi (Beyblade: Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed+X'/Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed')
-Lean Walhalla (Beyblade: Lucifer The End Kou Drift)
-Valt Aoi (Beyblade: Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A)
-Aiga Akaba (Beyblade: Infinite Achilles Dimension' 1B)
-Drum Koryu (Beyblade: Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A)
-Shu Kurenai (Beyblade: World Spriggan Unite' 2B)
-Lui Shirosagijo (Beyblade: Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A)
-Free De La Hoya (Beyblade: Mirage Fafnir Nothing 2S)
-Delta Akane (Beyblade: Death Diabolos 4Turn Bullet 1D/Abyss Diabolos 5Turn Bullet 1S)
-Gwyn Ronny (Beyblade: Alpha Genesis Hybrid)
-Zenkuro Kurogane (Beyblade: Interstellar Zeus Planet 3S)
-Rantaro Kiyama (Beyblade: Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Revolve 1S)
-Ranjiro Kiyama (Beyblade: Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Revolve 1S)
-Sisco Karlisle (Beyblade: Curse Satan Hurricane Universe 1D)

Pretty good