[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Sparkling (definitely creative name change)

Aight, well, a certain Admiral W asked about this and here it is. The first chapter/episode may not be out for a while, but I will post some information about this fanfiction soon. I've had this in my head for a long time, but never did it because I was busy. Now I'm on break, so I better unload some of this while I have the chance.

This story takes place during Sparking, with some new characters and the manga legends (but revamped Sparking versions). There are sort of two main characters, but they come from way different perspectives.

In the mean time, I am not that creative, so I guess you could submit characters and I'll choose the best one? I guess I'll give out a week, so until December 23rd.

Do with that what you will.

Edit: If you really want more specific info (without spoilers), PM me saying "αlpha" and I'll tell you what you want to know if you can't wait.
Ah, cool. I guess i'll make my character.

Name: Daichi Nomada. 
Sex: Straight.
Eye Color(s): He has one orange, magma, creamy textured eye and one deep ocean blue eye.
Hair Color(s): Turquoise.
Skin Color: Brown.

Appearance: He wears a green, blue and silver striped shirt. Then as the stripes go down the shirt, the colors on the shirt become more dull to have this fading effect. It is also a button shirt, but half the buttons on the shirt have been ripped due to Daichi going haywire once in every few weeks. His main go-to's for bottoms are usually shorts because his Mom never listens to him and always gets him the Extra Skinny pants, and since every time they go out and his mom gets him the same styled pants, he refuses to wear them and wears his quite neat, blue'n orange Diabolos shorts. The shorts were designed to handle Daichi's rage as they're large enough to not rip when Daichi gets enraged. The design of the shorts is also just a simple Devil, laying next to some lava. The firey molten lava is also near the ends of his shorts.

Personality: Daichi is usually a open-minded, mostly understanding person most of the time. He gets why things happen and why things are done. He knows why he must do things and activities, because it's always for a reason. He's very generous to people who are generous to him. There is one problem with him. I'm sorry- two problems actually. 1. He never likes it when someone forces him to do something he never wants to do, that's one thing he tries and avoids, but it always fails and someone forces him to do stuff.
2. He's too nervous around girls- oof-- He's also quite intelligent for his age, not Gwynn intelligent, but "normal" intelligent.

Bey: Devilicious Demongol.
Generation: Evolution SuperKing.
System: The Shift-Lock System. (Unique to only Demongol)
Type: Attack.
Rotation: Left.

Devilicious Demongol is quite different from the average SuperKing bey. It's ring and chassis are split up each into two seperate pieces. The chassis has the inner chassis and the outer chassis. The ring has the inner ring and the outer ring. The inner chassis is the section where most of the plastic'll be, this section will also hold the teeth for the bey, (Since it's the "inner" chassis.) The outer Chassis is where most of the OWD (Outward Weight Distribution) and metal'll be located, (and don't worry, the metal will either be covered up by Rubber, P.O.M, Putty or just traditional plastic.) The outer chassis is also where the gimmick will be located at for this bey as the outer chassis and outer ring are the most important parts. This outer chassis part can be any shape as long as it's not a figure. The inner ring is the part which'll determine how long it can spin, (besides the performance tip, obviously) as the inner ring holds two tabs, which are made of metal, and once you click them both out, it'll lock in a certain mechanism, causing the bey to either be balanced or unbalanced depending if you click in or out the two metal tabs. The outer ring is where the gimmick'll take place and is like a normal SuperKing base, except it doesn't hold in the SuperKing Chip nor Chip Core.

Devilicious Demongol can switch between three separate modes. The first mode is called" Devil's Barrage" mode where the Outer Chassis is completely aligned with the Outer ring. The Outer Chassis' extremely steep Smash Attack slopes are all inwards as it seems like it's completely connected to the Outer Ring. It's also a completely balanced, eight strike barrage attack throughout the whole ring/chassis. The second mode is called, "Devil's Blow" mode as it's exactly like the first mode, except that one of the steep smash attack slopes which is located on the outer Chassis is pulled outward even further than the other four smash attack slopes. This'll increase it's attack power slightly, but cause it to be a tad bit more unbalanced. The third and final mode is called, "Hellion Inferno Impact" mode as two of the slopes have been extended out, causing Demongol to become almost completely, if not, completely unbalanced, maximizing it's attack power.

Then if you flip Demongol's Outer Chassis piece upside-down, this is called, "The Demon's Sacred Armor" mode as it forms a bulky shape, similar to the Rock Wheel or a slightly nerfed Basalt Wheel.

Demongol's driver in which it is fused, similar to the Generate, Ignition', Mugen, Mugen-L and Hybrid drivers. It's driver is simply called, End. End's ability is somewhat similsr to that of Hold's or Volcanic's, but instead, when you first shoot the bey, the driver's free-spinning propeller which is located on the inner part of the driver, blocking the spring slightly, and since it blocks the springs from going down completely on the inside, this also improves Demongol's burst resistance by a lot. Demongol's propellers will begin to rapidly rotate at high velocities, and since the actual performance tip is extremely loose and able to spin freely, this means that once the propeller will make contact with the loose performance tip, it'll increase it's spin speed by a whole lot, but it's stamina by a little bit each second. This enables Demongol to glide with absolute ease through the stadium.

Special Moves:
Inferno Move #1: Hellion's Storm!
Inferno Move #2: Devil's Immortal Blow!
Final Inferno Move!!: Devalicious Dimensional Explosion!
Oh gosh, forgot to specify that it has to be a Sparking bey. I may accept a Limit Break bey if it's really good since this series will have a decent amount of parallels to Sparking.
Didn't expect the first one to be a text wall, lol. Time to start reading like they taught me in school (if I even learned).
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Oh gosh, forgot to specify that it has to be a Sparking bey. I may accept a Limit Break bey if it's really good since this series will have a decent amount of parallels to Sparking.
Didn't expect the first one to be a text wall, lol. Time to start reading like they taught me in school (if I even learned).

Yeah its kinda long eeee
Just to give a taste of what you're dealing with, I'll introduce the three first products. THESE ARE NOT REALLL, I REPEAT, THESE ARE NOT REALLLLLL. THEY ARE FANMADDDEE!
Ok.

Bα-01 Starter Starlight αmaterios Crystal' 5A
Bα-02 Starter Halo Selene Bide 3S
Bα-03 Booster Quantum γenesis Hybrid 1D (a special 1D to fit with the Quantum ring gimmick)

I just realized how annoying putting in the Greek letters will be, but I'll live.

Edit: Also forgot specify whether it was a starter or booster, whoops.
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Just to give a taste of what you're dealing with, I'll introduce the three first products. THESE ARE NOT REALLL, I REPEAT, THESE ARE NOT REALLLLLL. THEY ARE FANMADDDEE!
Ok.

Bα-01 Starlight αmaterios Crystal' 5A
Bα-02 Halo Selene Bide 3S
Bα-03 Quantum γenesis Hybrid 1D (a special 1D to fit with the Quantum ring gimmick)

I just realized how annoying putting in the Greek letters will be, but I'll live.
Glad im not the only one who does this kind of thing.
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Just to give a taste of what you're dealing with, I'll introduce the three first products. THESE ARE NOT REALLL, I REPEAT, THESE ARE NOT REALLLLLL. THEY ARE FANMADDDEE!
Ok.

Bα-01 Starlight αmaterios Crystal' 5A
Bα-02 Halo Selene Bide 3S
Bα-03 Quantum γenesis Hybrid 1D (a special 1D to fit with the Quantum ring gimmick)

Glad im not the only one who does this kind of thing.

I got the idea from you actually, thank you very much. I just thought of it and then I couldn't turn back.
I kinda wanna do that too now in my fan-fic
Also, does anyone know how to make that special Fan Fiction card stand out on the thread title? Cause I surely do not.
Name: Nomuko Kazuhiro
Sex: Straight
Hair Color: Black/Purple
Eye Color: Yellow
Race: Asian

Appearance: He has a purple hoodie and wears whatever shirt he feels like wearing. He frequently wears tattered sweat pants with nice sports shoes. His right eye is purple, left is solid black. He has long side burns and looks more feminine than your average joe.

Personality: Nomuko doesn’t talk much but usually just absorbs information that’s being said. He has a tendency to stare at their bey for long periods of time when bored. He doesn’t have much physical ability but is very smart and filled with knowledge. His Mom gave him the nickname Nomu, and only close friends can call him that. The only parts of his hair that’s seem to grow are his sideburns but he usually couldn’t care less about shortening them. He’s a bit of a trouble maker, getting himself out of trouble by pinning it on another person. He’s not apart of any clubs and even rarely talks to his friends. Speaking of friends, he has 3.

Crimson Luna Break Revolve 1S+

Crimson Luna doesn’t move much in its normal state but is heavily guarded and has some smaller spikes sticking out. When it’s disc rotates to half way it will go into full moon mode. The shields swing out and reveal themselves and metal blades surrounded by plastic. They don’t stick out too much but definitely a size able amount. Break has this tube around it with 4 metal balls inside. If the balls all go to the right, the weight will shift to the right. I think you get the point, they shift weight. Revolve is just Revolve. 1S+ is just 1S but fully metal. The chip is lik a sleek Knight with moon imagery on its helmet. The tube on break is light blue. Revolve is Purple. The spikes are yellow and pink. Also I know realize this is kinda close to limit break but I actually based it off of Bloody Moon from Shoot Rising.
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Name: Nomuko Kazuhiro
Sex: Straight
Hair Color: Black/Purple
Eye Color: Yellow
Race: Asian

Appearance: He has a purple hoodie and wears whatever shirt he feels like wearing. He frequently wears tattered sweat pants with nice sports shoes. His right eye is purple, left is solid black. He has long side burns and looks more feminine than your average joe.

Personality: Nomuko doesn’t talk much but usually just absorbs information that’s being said. He has a tendency to stare at their bey for long periods of time when bored. He doesn’t have much physical ability but is very smart and filled with knowledge. His Mom gave him the nickname Nomu, and only close friends can call him that. The only parts of his hair that’s seem to grow are his sideburns but he usually couldn’t care less about shortening them. He’s a bit of a trouble maker, getting himself out of trouble by pinning it on another person. He’s not apart of any clubs and even rarely talks to his friends. Speaking of friends, he has 3.

Crimson Luna Break Revolve 1S+

Crimson Luna doesn’t move much in its normal state but is heavily guarded and has some smaller spikes sticking out. When it’s disc rotates to half way it will go into full moon mode. The shields swing out and reveal themselves and metal blades surrounded by plastic. They don’t stick out too much but definitely a size able amount. Break has this tube around it with 4 metal balls inside. If the balls all go to the right, the weight will shift to the right. I think you get the point, they shift weight. Revolve is just Revolve. 1S+ is just 1S but fully metal. The chip is lik a sleek Knight with moon imagery on its helmet. The tube on break is light blue. Revolve is Purple. The spikes are yellow and pink. Also I know realize this is kinda close to limit break but I actually based it off of Bloody Moon from Shoot Rising.

That's pretty cool. I could use stamina types seeing as I am so bad at making them.
Valtryek Aoi.

The first thing you wanna do is go to your first post, and go down where you see that pencil icon, click that and press full edit, not quick edit, and then you'll see something that says, "No prefix' hit that and a bunch of other things'll come up under that, and you'll see, [3D Printing], [Fan Design] etc, but also [Fan FIction] will be there too, hit that, and scroll down and hit submit or apply
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:32 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Valtryek Aoi.

The first thing you wanna do is go to your first post, and go down where you see that pencil icon, click that and press full edit, not quick edit, and then you'll see something that says, "No prefix' hit that and a bunch of other things'll come up under that, and you'll see, [3D Printing], [Fan Design] etc, but also [Fan FIction] will be there too, hit that, and scroll down and hit submit or apply

Funny, I went to edit the first post and figured that out before you commented. Thank you for the help anyway.
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:35 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:32 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Valtryek Aoi.

Funny, I went to edit the first post and figured that out before you commented. Thank you for the help anyway.

Oh, haha, you're welcome I guess lol
Name: Chisa Kanzaki
Height: 5'3ft.
Weight: 41.3kg
Nationality: Japanese
Hair Color: Pale pink
Eye Color: Red

Appearance:
Chisaki is a somewhat tall teenage girl l with an hourglass figure, a fairly large chest (89.6cm) and a fair skin complexion. She has long, wavy, pale pink shoulder-length hair with chin-length bangs as well as red eyes. Her outfit consists of; thick-rimmed black eyeglasses, a pink Letterman's jacket with long sleeves white wrist collars and borders with red stripes on it, a white shirt with a red zipper underneath, a red plaid skirt with gray accents and a black belt, white thigh-highs with pink stripes, and pink low-top sneakers with white accents.
Personality:
Chisaki is a stoic, intelligent, and mysterious girl who tends to hide her feelings. She has a calm demeanor and tends to be completely unfazed by anything the opponent deals to her. Chisaki often keeps her distance from the other people when she's about to battle, allowing her to focus on the fight. She's shown to be somewhat of a glutton as well.

Beyblade/s:
Brilliant Chrysothemis 5Bump Relict' 3B:
Mariya's primary Sparking Beyblade.
Parts:
Sparking Chip - Chrysothemis:
-Chrysothemis is a Left-spinning Sparking Chip with an unremovable metal Sparking Core in the center, surrounded by two wings as if it the wings were lifting up an orb as well as rays of light to represent the Burst representation of Chrysothemis, the Greek goddess of evening and the 'Golden Light of Sunset'.
Ring - Brilliant:
-Brilliant is a Left-spinning Ring with four large blades as the primary points of contact, two of which are molded in the shape of feathered wings akin to that of Cho-Z Achilles. The wings are made up of metal and at each end of each blade would be rubber around it, increasing its recoil and/or Spin-Equalization potential.
Chassis - 3B:
3B or 3-Balance is a dual-spin Single-Layer Chassis with an almost circular shape and cross-shaped metal sections similar to a fusion between Around and 2B. Within the chassis' are 4 bearing balls on each plastic section (totaling to 16 bearing balls) which move out on high-spin speeds to increase Outward Weight Distribution (OWD). It has three teeth, the first two being the strongest one followed by a somewhat strong one.
Forge Disc - 5:
5, like other odd numbered Core Discs, is asymmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Disc Frame. One side features two protrusions and the other features three, all molded in the shape of "5"s and the center features two small holes on either side. While the asymmetrical design may imply imbalance, the smaller size of two of the protrusions on the three lobed side ensures that the Disc is balanced. 5's overall shape resembles a reversed 4.
Disc Frame - Bump:
Bump is a round Disc Frame with numerous protrusions to give it a rough perimeter. While too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, Bump is one of the thickest and thus heaviest Frames in the game, heavier than Meteor, which grants high Attack potential.
Performance Tip - Relict':
Relict' is a Balance-type Performance Tip with an automatic tip change gimmick, from a rubber flat to a cone tip similar to that of a fusion between Generate/Final Survive from Metal Fight and Ultimate Reboot/Final Drive from Metal Fight. Upon launching, the centrifugal force of the Beyblade will force two spring-loaded tabs on the Driver outwards, causing the cone tip to be held within the Driver until it loses spin speed, where the tabs retract and reveal a cone tip made up of PolyOxyMethylene (POM) in order to maintain stamina. This Driver is as big as Ultimate Reboot as opposed to its predecessor, Generate, the entire Driver is shaped in a similar fashion to a fusion between Reboot and Low and finally, the rubber on the tip is similar to that of Final Drive but less steeper.

Special Moves:
-Relict Spin
The Relict driver's tabs would retract, causing the cone tip to appear. This allows for Chrysothemis to absorb it's opponent's energy as it hits Chrysothemis and makes it it's own energy.
-Brilliant Upper
Chrysothemis tilts downwards slightly as it charges towards its opponent, sending a two-hit uppercut combo towards its opponents.
-Brilliant Sword
Chrysothemis' blades would glow as it charges towards its opponent, and deals a four-hit combo upon impact with the opponent.
-Brilliant Star
Chrysothemis deals an uppercut attack towards its opponent, sending it mid-air. It would then immediately rush for the wall to fling itself onto its opponent, hitting it mid-air and sending it crashing downwards.
Alright here’s mine tell me if it’s good

Golden: It’s a dual spin ring that has metal. (It’s yellow and black)

Freddy: It’s a dual spin chip with a metal center. It has a yellow bear with a black hat, no eyes, and it has a missing ear (it’s missing it’s left ear). (It’s yellow and black)

Vengeance: A l/r version of 2A. It’s rubber is yellow and the metal disk part is black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is the source of one of Golden Freddys strongest ability’s.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:11 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Alright here’s mine tell me if it’s good

Golden: It’s a dual spin ring that has metal. (It’s yellow and black)

Freddy: It’s a dual spin chip with a metal center. It has a yellow bear with a black hat, no eyes, and it has a missing ear (it’s missing it’s left ear). (It’s yellow and black)

Vengeance: A l/r version of 2A. It’s rubber is yellow and the metal disk part is black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is the source of one of Golden Freddys strongest ability’s.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.

Pretty good idea; I'll consider it.
This sounds pretty good and the title you gave it really does fit in
Welp, if nobody is gonna enter another characters, I might as well pick sooner rather than later.

Starlight αmaterios Crystal 5A', a right spinning attack type whose chassis number is very convenient considering we got Hollow Deathscyther with 4A. Jokes aside...

αmaterios (Chip)- A golden warrior with blue star on the soles of the boots, palms of the gloves, and a big one on the back (it do be on the gold cape). Has a sword (in the shape of Meta Knight's Galaxia Sword from Kirby, if you know what that is) except each point has a designated hue of the rainbow leading down to the golden stem. From bottom to top and then back down, from left to right.
Bottom left- Red
Middle left- Orange/Yellow
Top- Blue
Middle right- Green
Bottom right- Purple

Starlight (Ring)- A five sided attack type ring with a slight bit of gold lining the outer edge before the five rainbow colors discussed on the avatar's sword. Each color has a different shape and a different type of attack. Each one of the 5 sides has the same amount of surface area on the ring.
Red- 2 small barrage points
Orange/Yellow- Spike
Green- Upper curved blade
Blue- Smash curved blade
Purple- 3 small barrage points

In my mind, if this part was irl, it wouldn't be good for attack, but it'd be a monster destabilizer while not being too OP.

5A (Chassis)- Imagine if the outer color and shape of the ring was imported to the chassis. There a special color variant (which the character uses) that makes the inner metal gold instead the standard gray/silver

Crystal' (driver)- A dash driver, so more burst resistance. Basically Reboot but slightly upgraded because the plastic semi flat is now made of smooth crystal that has little friction , allowing it to glide on the stadium pretty quickly. Tradeoff, less friction means less force behind attacks, and easier chance to get knocked out. When the crystal mashes (hint hint) it rides on the large surface area of rubber for even more speed and power, but less stamina.

Like it, hate it, love it? I think it's okay tbh, but nothing special. DeltaZakuro, could you rate the bey?
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Welp, if nobody is gonna enter another characters, I might as well pick sooner rather than later.

Starlight αmaterios Crystal 5A', a right spinning attack type whose chassis number is very convenient considering we got Hollow Deathscyther with 4A. Jokes aside...

αmaterios (Chip)- A golden warrior with blue star on the soles of the boots, palms of the gloves, and a big one on the back (it do be on the gold cape). Has a sword (in the shape of Meta Knight's Galaxia Sword from Kirby, if you know what that is) except each point has a designated hue of the rainbow leading down to the golden stem. From bottom to top and then back down, from left to right.
Bottom left- Red
Middle left- Orange/Yellow
Top- Blue
Middle right- Green
Bottom right- Purple

Starlight (Ring)- A five sided attack type ring with a slight bit of gold lining the outer edge before the five rainbow colors discussed on the avatar's sword. Each color has a different shape and a different type of attack. Each one of the 5 sides has the same amount of surface area on the ring.
Red- 2 small barrage points
Orange/Yellow- Spike
Green- Upper curved blade
Blue- Smash curved blade
Purple- 3 small barrage points

In my mind, if this part was irl, it wouldn't be good for attack, but it'd be a monster destabilizer while not being too OP.

5A (Chassis)- Imagine if the outer color and shape of the ring was imported to the chassis. There a special color variant (which the character uses) that makes the inner metal gold instead the standard gray/silver

Crystal' (driver)- A dash driver, so more burst resistance. Basically Reboot but slightly upgraded because the plastic semi flat is now made of smooth crystal that has little friction , allowing it to glide on the stadium pretty quickly. Tradeoff, less friction means less force behind attacks, and easier chance to get knocked out. When the crystal mashes (hint hint) it rides on the large surface area of rubber for even more speed and power, but less stamina.

Like it, hate it, love it? I think it's okay tbh, but nothing special. DeltaZakuro, could you rate the bey?

9.5/10

I love how the ring has varying contact points.
Oooh, looks neat. Hopefully I'm not late for signups😅

Guess I'm due for a more detailed version of my character. Fair warning tho: There's a lot of text down there.

Name: Pink Azalea
Height: 5'2 ft.
Weight: 50 kg
Hair color: Dark Pink
Eye color: Ice Blue
Aura: Golden with dark shades of pink and teal.
Nationality: Japanese (More specifically, from Hokkaido)

Appearance: Pink has a pale complexion, shoulder-length dark pink hair that is slightly wavy and lighter in color at the ends (which she ties in a loose braid when practicing), and ice blue eyes. She wears a buttoned up off-white dress shirt under a short black jacket with golden trimmings, dark blue jeans, black boots, and a glossy, pink, fingerless glove on her left hand.

Personality Traits: Pink is pretty distant, calm and quiet around most people, never takes the initiative to get to know someone, and does not trust others easily, but is also polite to most people, and much friendlier and bubblier around her small circle of friends. She thinks of all situations as a problem that can be solved by three steps: Identification, organization, and action. She is also somewhat judgemental, self-righteous, single-minded and stubborn at times, and is typically annoyed when someone interferes with her work or tries to pry into her personal information without permission.

Backstory Bit (Optional): She has a 12-year-old brother named Rhodo who introduced her to Beyblade. The glove she wears now was a parting gift from him when she left town for middle school.

Special quirks: Pink is ambidexter, yet she always launches with her left hand. She also tends to twirl locks of her hairs around her fingers when deep in thought, and likes to make a list out of everything. She also has a special love for chibi art and any food/drink with chocolate in it, but would never admit that out loud.

Bey: Tune Diva 6 Score' 2B: Left-Spin Balance-Type that consists of the following:

Sparking Chip - Diva: Diva is a Left-Spinning chip that looks like two intersecting musical notes, with the metallic Chip Core being the point of intersection. The musical notes are a glittery teal color, with the core being a light golden shade.

Ring - Tune: Tune is a Left-Spinning, Balance-Type Ring that is circular in shape, with four 'petals' attached to its bottom. They are usually bent upwards and secured by the chip, which helps in locking the Driver in place better while providing a competent defense by completely surrounding the entire layer. The ring's gimmick is that the petals are made of hard rubber with blade-like metallic edges. The ring itself is a light rose color, while the petals are a glossy, darker pink, with the metal being the same golden color as the Chip Core.

Chassis - 2B (or 2-Balance). The chassis is a light teal color on the outside, and dark pink on the inside.

Driver - Score': Score is a Dash Driver, so better Burst Resistance I guess. It can switch between Attack and Defense setting (Attack is higher with a sharp plastic tip, while Defense is slightly lower with a ball tip), and is somewhat similar to the Unite Driver in its movement patterns. The Driver is a translucent teal color, and the tip is golden.

Special moves:
Tune Spin (Defense Mode): Using the rubber of the petals attached to the ring, Tune Diva can steal spin from a Right-Spinning Bey upon Layer-to-Layer contact. However, the speed boost is very small and only lasts for a few seconds, given that the rubber is not on the inside of the Ring.

Tune Vertical: When knocked into the air, Tune Diva rights itself and drops down, using the petals (whether closed or open) to spin vertically at a higher speed.

Reflect Counter: When the layer is hit with enough force after at least 3 previous hits, the petals spring downwards for a Z Buster-like attack, after which the Driver grinds against the stadium and changes its trajectory, then goes for a fast attack with the metal of the now-spread petals.

Score Speeder (Attack Mode): Tune Diva grinds the Score' Driver against the stadium, before moving in a circular pattern to gain speed and charge with the metal edges of the ring's petals (that are already outstretched after using Reflect Counter).

Avatar: Since I suck at describing this kind of thing, just look up Bloom Diva The Melodious Choir, that'll give you the basic idea.

Let me know if I'm missing anything, okay?
Pls tell me I'm not late.
Name: Tokimori Yamikawa
Bey: Dusk Thanatos: Type: Balance
Height: 5ft 10

Appearance: A tall lean figure with long black hair and devilish crimson eyes. He has a medium tan complexion and a small mouth. He always has the same bored expression.

Personality Traits: He has a huge temper and hates being around others. He's also very sarcastic and pessimistic at times.

Ring: Dusk: It's like a mix between the end and volcano in shape, other than that it's a normal sparking ring.

Chip: Thanatos: It's a black chip with red lining and a grey chip core, it has a knight on it.

Driver: merge': Merge' with red rubber and a black tip.

Chassis: 2b+: A bulkier rounder version of 2b that's colored grey.

Special Moves: Dusk nova: A huge explosion of darkness
Dusk Merge: The Merge driver starts creating a crazy attack pattern
Dusk Barrier: It creates a miniature shield †o protect itself from attacks.
Nah, you guys aren't late. Thanks for submitting your character though.

Bα-02 Halo Selene Bide 3S, a right spinning stamina type used by our second main protag, a girl.

Selene (Chip)- A pink chip with a feminine warrior head over a crescent moon. The Sparking chip core is cyan. The actual avatar itself wields a pink spear with a sharp edge on one end and a sharpened crescent moon on the other. Has some standard light armor that is red, orange, and pink.

Halo (Ring)- A symmetrical right spinning stamina ring that has two main weight points on either side. Idk how to explain this, but when the bey starts to lose it's balance, the weight on the other side of the bey acts as a counter balance to regain stability. Ofc, if this were irl, it would basically be useless, but meh, decent shaped ring anyway. Both sides sort of have a crescent shape to them.

3S (Chassis)- A stamina chassis that spreads the weight out between the main points on Halo to make a 4 shape with the ring.

Bide (Driver)- Somewhat similar to Xceed and Zone, except it has a rubber sharp to ground itself while the free spinning plate takes the most care in LAD and general stamina. Also helps with balance and counterattacking.

Not really good at making stamina types, but there you go.

Final one of the first 3 products
Bα-03 Quantum γenesis Hybrid 1D, a right spinning defense type that is still being used by Gwyn Ronny, a current legend blader.

γenesis (Chip)- A white dragon head with a sorta crown looking thing on its head that's neon colors (blue, purple, and red). The avatar looks like Big Bang for the most part but the legs, wings, and top of the head also have some neon blue added from Regalia. Sparking chip core is red.

Quantum (Ring)- A right spinning defense type ring that has a 1D chassis fused to it to incorporate the Infinite Lock system. At the halfway point to bursting, the locking mechanism would change the overall oval/circle defensive shape by adding two new purple/red blade akin to the Big Bang armor. On the third click (if it could even be called that) two light blue points will be exposed that could cause the bey to burst if either is knocked in.

1D (Chassis)- Fused to Quantum

Hybrid (Driver)- Good old electric driver Hybrid.

The tournament winners will be announced soon, as I've decided that I'm taking two characters instead of one. If your character is chosen, then you can ask about the story a little bit further to see where your participant falls in.
"DeltaZakuro" could you rate the beys?
Also, how do you ping somebody when they have a space in their name?
(Dec. 21, 2020  1:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, you guys aren't late. Thanks for submitting your character though.

Bα-02 Halo Selene Bide 3S, a right spinning stamina type used by our second main protag, a girl.

Selene (Chip)- A pink chip with a feminine warrior head over a crescent moon. The Sparking chip core is cyan. The actual avatar itself wields a pink spear with a sharp edge on one end and a sharpened crescent moon on the other. Has some standard light armor that is red, orange, and pink.

Halo (Ring)- A symmetrical right spinning stamina ring that has two main weight points on either side. Idk how to explain this, but when the bey starts to lose it's balance, the weight on the other side of the bey acts as a counter balance to regain stability. Ofc, if this were irl, it would basically be useless, but meh, decent shaped ring anyway. Both sides sort of have a crescent shape to them.

3S (Chassis)- A stamina chassis that spreads the weight out between the main points on Halo to make a 4 shape with the ring.

Bide (Driver)- Somewhat similar to Xceed and Zone, except it has a rubber sharp to ground itself while the free spinning plate takes the most care in LAD and general stamina. Also helps with balance and counterattacking.

Not really good at making stamina types, but there you go.

Final one of the first 3 products
Bα-03 Quantum γenesis Hybrid 1D, a right spinning defense type that is still being used by Gwyn Ronny, a current legend blader.

γenesis (Chip)- A white dragon head with a sorta crown looking thing on its head that's neon colors (blue, purple, and red). The avatar looks like Big Bang for the most part but the legs, wings, and top of the head also have some neon blue added from Regalia. Sparking chip core is red.

Quantum (Ring)- A right spinning defense type ring that has a 1D chassis fused to it to incorporate the Infinite Lock system. At the halfway point to bursting, the locking mechanism would change the overall oval/circle defensive shape by adding two new purple/red blade akin to the Big Bang armor. On the third click (if it could even be called that) two light blue points will be exposed that could cause the bey to burst if either is knocked in.

1D (Chassis)- Fused to Quantum

Hybrid (Driver)- Good old electric driver Hybrid.

The tournament winners will be announced soon, as I've decided that I'm taking two characters instead of one. If your character is chosen, then you can ask about the story a little bit further to see where your participant falls in.

These are some good beys you've created here. I particularly like the new Genesis. Especially the name. Quantum Genesis is very fitting. I like Halo Ring's gimmick as well. 9/10.