[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Seasons!

Cross a 13 year old boy is determined to become the best of the best and with his sister he wants to correct his past. 

Episode 1 
My Bey Saint Lancelot!/Challenging the Legend Himself!

Legends
1.    Valt Aoi – Explosion Valkyrie A2 Ultimate Rebot
2.    Shu Kurenai – Apex Spriggan B7 Ultra Zeta
3.    Aiger Akabane – Hero Achllies B2 Extend+ Metal
4.    Lui Shirosagi – Zen Longinus A6 Spiral Metal
5.    Dante Koryu – Supreme Dragon A3 Sting Charge Metal’
6.    Phi – Necro Phoenix D2 Frition’
7.    Free Da La Hoya – Phantom Fafir S1 8’Proof Absorb’
8.    Souh Genji – Fury Salamander B5 Operation
9.    Hikaru Ashai – Monarch Helios B6 Zone Metal+Z
10.Hyuga Ashai – Ultimate Hyperion A5 Xceed Metal+X
11.Xander Shakadera – Royal Excalibur A7 1+ Dagger Iron’
12.Ken Midori – Styx Kerberus D4 Atomic’ 
13.Delta Zakero – FrozenBlaze Diabolos B1 Penetrate Genex
14.Gwyn Reginald – Equation Genesis D1 Hybrid
15.Cuza Ackerman – Balanced Chronos B9 Trans’
16.Count Nightfell – Nebula Eclipse B4 10Turn Unite’
17.Orochi Gimba – Octave Odin AX Zenith Quick’
18.Wakiya Murasaki – Crash Wyvron D5 Typhoon Atomic Metal
19.Daigo Kurogami – Guillotine Doomscizor A9 High Jaggy’
20.Silas Karlisle – Jinxed Satomb D3 Typhoon Universal
21.Rantaro Kiyama – Flow Ragnurak S3 Wheel Revolver

New Characters/Non-Legends
Cross Adam – Saint Lancelot A1 Destroyer/Scourge Solomon A8 ?
Sam Adam – Divine Freyja B8 Ultra Zeta
Maya South – Instrumental Maestro AX Zenith Atomic
Tyler Hawk – Desert Wolfgang S3 0Cross Bearing
Lex Shirosagi – Poison Hydra Around Keep’ Sen
Luna Shirosagi – Tact Longinus 8’Flow Octa Sou
Seth Vile – Void Lucifer A4 00Angle Extreme’
Noah Stone – Element Aries B3 Dimensions
Alex Massy – Spin Arachnid S3 Outer Low
Boa Alcazba – Arc Bahamet 10Reach Friction’
Sabrina Clements – Blitz Striker A1 Liner’
Emily Day – Nine Ember B9 Genex
Toko Aoi – Surf Trident S2 Wake
Kai Night - Disaster Khaos A8 Havok 
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:26 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Kai Kimidori  and KIller kraken K Upper

The letters are chassis sorry I didn’t say that, and could you please give a full description of your character/bey. Thanks!
Episode 2
The Power of Resonance/The Thief, Phantom Fafnir!
If you PM me with the mysterious bladers names then I will give you the name and parts for their seasons beys. :)

Here are some Character bios
(Nov. 02, 2020  6:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Thank god Aiga is still third.
 You are welcome, and what did you think?
I'm going to put a character request as soon as possible (I would have already put one but my character is Cho-Z/Turbo) so looks like he's getting a rebirth!
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:12 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  6:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Thank god Aiga is still third.
 You are welcome, and what did you think?

It has good lengths and is not in screenplay format so it’s pretty good Smile
(Nov. 02, 2020  2:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:12 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:  You are welcome, and what did you think?

It has good lengths and is not in screenplay format so it’s pretty good Smile

Thank You!
Name: Wataru Kioshi
Personality: Cool but serious
Look: Red jacket (Unzipped) with a black shirt, Grey pants Spikey hair (Think of big nate but more hair) black shoes

Bey: Blast Werewolf
Blast Werewolf  2B Dimension'

Blast: Painted tan, Four main contact points that look like large spikes and in between the contact points are smaller spikes that come in pairs of six

Werewolf: Painted Tan, Looks like the head of a werewolf

2B: Painted tan

Dimension': painted yellow
Moves:
1. Blasted Breakout
Dimension' turns to attack mode and picks up on a ton of speed

2. Blast Barrage
The bey comes out with a barrage of attacks that the opponent cant escape

3. Blasted Sabers
The Contact points glow and deal a massive amount of damage when hitting the opponent

Super Moves:
Saber Cannon
Its swords fly off in all directions and hits the opponent

(Can only be used if Saber Cannon has been used)
Blasted Bite
A single sword comes back to Werewolf And the other swords hit the opponent on all side while werewolf is hitting the final side

P.S: I tried to make this as on point as possible
(Nov. 02, 2020  2:41 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Name: Wataru Kioshi
Personality: Cool but serious
Look: Red jacket (Unzipped) with a black shirt, Grey pants Spikey hair (Think of big nate but more hair) black shoes

Bey: Blast Werewolf
Blast Werewolf  2B Dimension'

Blast: Painted tan, Four main contact points that look like large spikes and in between the contact points are smaller spikes that come in pairs of six

Werewolf: Painted Tan, Looks like the head of a werewolf

2B: Painted tan

Dimension': painted yellow
Moves:
1. Blasted Breakout
Dimension' turns to attack mode and picks up on a ton of speed

2. Blast Launch
The bey comes out with a barrage of attacks that the opponent cant escape

3. Blasted Sabers
The Contact points glow and deal a massive amount of damage when hitting the opponent

Super Moves:
Sword flinger
Its swords fly off in all directions and hits the opponent

(Can only be used if Sword Flinger has been used)
Blasted Bite
A single sword comes back to Werewolf And the other swords hit the opponent on all side while werewolf is hitting the final side

P.S: I tried to make this as on point as possible

This bey/Character is in!

Episode 3
Dragons, Demons, and Warriors Oh My/The Dark Past
Does anyone have an opinion on if I should continue this format or go to script format?
Thanks!

Hey CheetoBlader I was wondering if you could put this fanfic in you fanfic thread, Thanks!
Is TwistedWerewolf going to win? Also new chapter hopefully coming tonight!

Dante Koryu
Supreme – Tempest with the blades going more up
Dragon
A3 – Sting as a chassis
Sting
Charge Metal’
Moves: Supreme Slash, Dragon's Breath

Delta Zakuro
FrozenBlaze – Death but black and red on one side and Abyss but light blue and black on the other no ruber
B1 – the rubber under Death and Abyss
Penetrate – Sting but rubber and not moving
Genx – Generate but just a driver and you chose the mode
Moves: Frost Spike, Burning Bite

Gwyn Reynolds
Equation – Regalia but more circular
Genesis – Two dragon heads with gold chip between
D1 – Two spikes on a circular ring
Hybrid
Moves: Equation Force, Calculate Spin

Sorry I was unable to get a chapter out tonight, but to make up for it here is a list of episode names in the first arc!
Episode 4
The Champions Brethren/Meeting the Hero Bey
I don’t have a character in mind. It’s up to you to decide

Forbidden Ares 8D hurricane’ speed’
Abilities: L/R, when launched hard enough there is a machine that replaces it’s plastic contact points with rubber and when low on spin the opposite happens, 8D is like outer, insane weight distribution, hurricane’ is a bigger hurricane with a POM free spin plate, speed’ increases it’s speed mid-battle
Weaknesses: asymmetrical (like Xcalibur, but the shape is not like Xcalibur), while speed is powering up it is vulnerable to losing massive amounts of spin if hit, and when the layer changes to rubber it can burst if it’s mid-transition. Is prone to air attacks
You are in, I might change the name because I already have ares
Here’s mine

Name: Damian
Personality: Very serious and mysterious. He also has a insane personality hid behind his serious look.
Look: He has a black mask and black jacket. But under his black jacket he has a black shirt and white pants. He also has broken chains on his ankles and rist’s. He has white hair and when he has his aura using a special move his left eye will turn black and red (basically he looks the same as Kaneki from Tokyo ghoul).

Bey: Synthetic Revenant
2A Destroy’

Synthetic: It’s red and black and white. It has rubber contact points used for one of his special moves. It also has burst stoppers. (Dual spin)

Revenant: It’s red and white and has yellow eyes. The avatar is a robot ( looks exactly like revenant from apex legends.) with a red hood. (Dual spin)

2A: the normal red color

Destroy’: normal cyan color

Moves:

Silence: Revenant uses his rubber to absorb opponents special moves and absorbs the moves energy.

Death Protection: Turns into a black shadowy version of itself (like dark turbo). What it does is that when it’s out spun, nocked out, or bursted it’ll disappear and reappear in the center of the stadium with half of its clicks and spin.

Dead Silence: The bey becomes invisible for 2 seconds and it can help Revenant get the advantage and sneak attack someone.

(If I win I would like it when he activates one of his special moves and aura he cracks his finger like Kaneki and when he does his eye turns red and black like Kaneki in Tokyo ghoul. When he uses his full power he’ll remove his mask off his face and his right eye will turn red and black. And when he does Revenant becomes basically unstoppable. Also why Damian becomes insane is because Revenant starts trying to possess him like shu and Spriggan in god. Damian also has a pet centipede in his ear he sometimes pulls out.)
I got a name. How does apophis sound (making forbidden apophis)
That works, Thank You!
When is the winner for the contest gonna be selected
On Saturday.
Scintillating Seiryu B3 Galaxy metal Z (is like zone, it can fit both x and z upgrades,the tip is sharper and made of metal and the free spinning ring is made of rubber and it comes with Z, z is the part that came with helios volcano )
LJ-Blader, you can do whatever you want with B3
valtaoi_007 could you please give me a description of your bey, Please and Thanks!
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:15 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: valtaoi_007 could you please give me a description of your bey, Please and Thanks!

Yes, the gimmick of the layer is that it has a base that is larger than the main layer itself (just look at beast behemoth cause I cant explain well) but instead of teeth, he has 4 claws that can increase the attack power, it also has 4 main contact points that are not the claws, these have rubber to absorb attacks (like poison fused with screw) and like hyperion burn, when he gets to the 2nd click the claws extend and the upper part will be the secondary attack, also, while the claws are extended, the bey will be like orichalcum and will be harder to burst
1st Place goes to... TwistedWerewolf
2nd Place goes to... BeybladeManiac0

Both Characters and beys will be in the story but TwistedWerewolf's bey will have more screen time.
Good Job to everyone!

Episode 5
Saving a Friend/The White-Haired Demon’s Return