[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

(Sep. 19, 2021  8:44 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Next episode of Mystic Clash will come out Next Sunday, I'm having my first tournament on Saturday so I don't think I'll be able to make a chapter. I'll try working on it today but there's a very low chance I'll be able to make another chapter today.

*sniff sniff* my great amigo, going to his first tournament!! 😭😭 *sniff* do your best on saturday and don't worry take as much time as you need amigo! 😎👌
Every Chapter in Arc 2, I'd like to see all your speculations on what the episodes are about and how they will play out!

26) The Sea Scavenger, Typhoon Pirate!

27) The Deep Sea, Atlantis Trident!

28) The Shinning Spin King, Siege Achilles!

29) Giving it our all, Yin Yang Style!

30) Hikaru and Hyuga Vs. Bell and Ethan!

31) Austin's Revolution, Free Vs. Austin!

32) The Yin Yang Vs. The Crippiling Darkness!

33) The Natural Born Trickster, Rogue Joker!

34) The God of Crimson Flames, Regal Spriggan!

35) God Of Flames Vs. The Blaze Prince!

36) Torpedo Bomber Vs. Twilight Blight!

37) The Ultimate Clash of the Juinor Legends!

38) Crash Landing on the Oni's Island!

39) Smashing Crash Attack, Fatal Longinus!

40) Adrian's Revolutionary Blaze Of Light!

41) The Roaring Blazes of the Finale!!

42) Vengeance and Bitterness!

43) Roaring Flames, Shu Vs. Ethan!

44) The Ultimate Reunion, Starlight Asriel, and Celestial Anpao!

Tell me what chapter you're excited about, I'm excited to start writing this, Also, which chapter do you think Asriel and Anpao are going to break in? Put your guesses in!
(Sep. 25, 2021  12:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Every Chapter in Arc 2, I'd like to see all your speculations on what the episodes are about and how they will play out!

Tell me what chapter you're excited about, I'm excited to start writing this, Also, which chapter do you think Asriel and Anpao are going to break in? Put your guesses in!

oh sus i think they might break in vengeance and bitterness

also these new chapter names sound SICK! im really looking forwards to The Roaring Blazes of the Finale
Surprisingly since the tournament hasn't started I was able to complete Mystic Clash Episode 4!
LJ-Blader GenesisBlader LegendJustice GhostFox CelBeyBlade @"Hollowmind8"
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Surprisingly since the tournament hasn't started I was able to complete Mystic Clash Episode 4!
this episode was super long and cool! i hought it was cool because it builds victor's character and motive!
Finale Product List for Yin Yang (I think)
i know this is a little of topic but can i be your friends
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:58 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: i know this is a little of topic but can i be your friends

Of course Smile
I want to know what's your favorite one of my fanfictions and why you liked it, please go into detail about why you liked the specific season so I can improve and make my current seasons better (I know Hollow's favorite is Beyjitzu)
Dynachi. 39 years into the future, Best.
(Sep. 26, 2021  5:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I want to know what's your favorite one of my fanfictions and why you liked it, please go into detail about why you liked the specific season so I can improve and make my current seasons better (I know Hollow's favorite is Beyjitzu)

my favorite fanfic is bionic battle, it was one that really inspired me! tho it's a bit based off of sparking, i liked the final battles (Valt vs Asher, Shu vs. Harry) and it really shwon how much asher has grown not only as a blader, but as an overall person!! justin was a pretty awesome rival that goes a long way with asher, and it's good to see that their relationship only get's better!
(Sep. 26, 2021  6:02 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  5:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I want to know what's your favorite one of my fanfictions and why you liked it, please go into detail about why you liked the specific season so I can improve and make my current seasons better (I know Hollow's favorite is Beyjitzu)

my favorite fanfic is bionic battle, it was one that really inspired me! tho it's a bit based off of sparking, i liked the final battles (Valt vs Asher, Shu vs. Harry) and it really shwon how much asher has grown not only as a blader, but as an overall person!! justin was a pretty awesome rival that goes a long way with asher, and it's good to see that their relationship only get's better!

I'm not even gonna lie that season is super cringe in my eyes, it was my first fanfiction so I didn't really know what I was doing but I read through my old chapters and realized I've grown a lot. Maybe when I have time I'll make a Season 2 that's a DB OC. But maybe when around when DB ends. But I'm glad you liked it!

(Sep. 26, 2021  5:55 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dynachi. 39 years into the future, Best.

it was actually 30 Years into the future to make it easier for me to count up the character's age. Shu and Valt are in their 40s and Lui's around that age. But overall I admit that season was pretty interesting. I might do a season like that again except with a new system and tons of new Beys!
(Sep. 26, 2021  6:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  6:02 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: my favorite fanfic is bionic battle, it was one that really inspired me! tho it's a bit based off of sparking, i liked the final battles (Valt vs Asher, Shu vs. Harry) and it really shwon how much asher has grown not only as a blader, but as an overall person!! justin was a pretty awesome rival that goes a long way with asher, and it's good to see that their relationship only get's better!

I'm not even gonna lie that season is super cringe in my eyes, it was my first fanfiction so I didn't really know what I was doing but I read through my old chapters and realized I've grown a lot. Maybe when I have time I'll make a Season 2 that's a DB OC. But maybe when around when DB ends. But I'm glad you liked it!

(Sep. 26, 2021  5:55 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dynachi. 39 years into the future, Best.

it was actually 30 Years into the future to make it easier for me to count up the character's age. Shu and Valt are in their 40s and Lui's around that age. But overall I admit that season was pretty interesting. I might do a season like that again except with a new system and tons of new Beys!

Yeah I know it was a typo

It's very easy to like a fic that you follow since the start, that's why I don't read DeltaZakuro's Athena fic, it's too far ahead and I don't want to read everything just to understand what's happening. Other than beyjitzu, I'd say Yin Yang because, well, it's one that I'm following since the start and there's enough chapters to make an opinion, unlike Mystic that is on the beginning.

Dynachi, Well first off it was one of the first thing I was a part of when i Joined the WBO as well as the [/size]inspiration[size=medium] to start doing fanfictions(as cringe as those first 2 were) but I really enjoyed the system and the whole "next generation" set up of it with all the next gen stuff but overall I dont think theres anything i can say that willl help you improve your fanfics ecspecially because My fanfics are worse then yours but yeah, dynachi
Chapter 27 has been released!! I'm shocked I finished it in one day.
LJ-Blader GenesisBlader LegendJustice GhostFox CelBeyBlade @"Hollowmind8"

What did you think of the first official rounds of the tournament? Please give me meaningful feedback so I can improve and make your characters better. Yall have an awesome night and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Also, I felt like this chapter was a bit short, do you think so too? Tell me, please!!
(Sep. 27, 2021  3:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 27 has been released!! I'm shocked I finished it in one day.
"LJ-Blader" "GenesisBlader" "LegendJustice" "GhostFox" "CelBeyBlade" "Hollowmind8"

What did you think of the first official rounds of the tournament? Please give me meaningful feedback so I can improve and make your characters better. Yall have an awesome night and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Also, I felt like this chapter was a bit short, do you think so too? Tell me, please!!

I normally say things out of order.
A bonus thing that I made (I'm doing MatPat job) :
(Sep. 25, 2021  12:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Every Chapter in Arc 2, I'd like to see all your speculations on what the episodes are about and how they will play out!

Wait, what happened to the aeneas chapter?
27) The Sea Protector, Atlantis Trident!

28) The Super Z King, Siege Achilles!

29) Teamwork?! Not Gonna Happen!

30) The Bright Flares Vs. The Crippling Blaze!

31) Austin's Revolutionary Blaze!

32) The Yin Yang Duo's Showdown!

33) Crucial Showdown in the Skies!

34) The Crimson God's Return, Regal Spriggan!

35) Champions of Flare, Shu Vs. Adrian!

36) The Final Round, Going All Out!

37) Crash Landing on The Island of Demons!

38) The Dragon of Rage, Fatal Longinus

39) The Growing Wildfire!

40) Adrian's Revolutionary Blaze!

41) The Roaring Blazes of The Finale!

42) Vengeance?! Bitterness?!

43) The Eclipse System, Starlight Asriel, and Celestial Anpao!
(Oct. 02, 2021  12:56 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 27) The Sea Protector, Atlantis Trident!

28) The Super Z King, Siege Achilles!

29) Teamwork?! Not Gonna Happen!

30) The Bright Flares Vs. The Crippling Blaze!

31) Austin's Revolutionary Blaze!

32) The Yin Yang Duo's Showdown!

33) Crucial Showdown in the Skies!

34) The Crimson God's Return, Regal Spriggan!

35) Champions of Flare, Shu Vs. Adrian!

36) The Final Round, Going All Out!

37) Crash Landing on The Island of Demons!

38) The Dragon of Rage, Fatal Longinus

39) The Growing Wildfire!

40) Adrian's Revolutionary Blaze!

41) The Roaring Blazes of The Finale!

42) Vengeance?! Bitterness?!

43) The Eclipse System, Starlight Asriel, and Celestial Anpao!

what's funny is that i was gonna name longinus fatality longinus lol
tbf you did get to it before me, and the names are pretty dope tho i cant lie lol 👌
I finally finished Chapter 28 I hope yall enjoy it.
LegendJustice @"Hollowmind8" LJ-Blader CelBeyBlade GhostFox Lucha Burst Kiryu Kazuma

I'd love some Ratings and Reviews! Personal Thoughts are fine too!
(Oct. 02, 2021  3:03 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I finally finished Chapter 28 I hope yall enjoy it.
LegendJustice @"Hollowmind8" LJ-Blader CelBeyBlade GhostFox Lucha Burst Kiryu Kazuma

this episode was pretty poggers! but i am all out of review juice for today...
I like the part where we see Adrians Backstory
(Oct. 02, 2021  3:03 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I finally finished Chapter 28 I hope yall enjoy it.
"LegendJustice" "Hollowmind8" "LJ-Blader" "CelBeyBlade" "GhostFox" "Lucha Burst" "Kiryu Kazuma"

Looking back, I should have gave Trident Kick metal, since it would be very similar to this driver. You can make it Kick metal (The tip is metal, not the cap) if you want to (there would be virtually no difference).
Dang, I'm on a roll this weekend! I finished Chapter 5 of Mystic Clash!

Preview

Me: I’m totally going to win our next battle!!

(I look at Vulcan in my Bed)

Me: You want to battle, Harry?!

(Vulcan and Harry’s Bey would start clashing wildly as they hit each other with a barrage of extremely powerful blows)

Me: I’ll totally be the winner!!

(Both Beys start clashing causing a huge explosion)

Me: Next time on Beyblade Burst Mystic Clash!

The Ultimate Defense, Galactic Horogium!

3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!!

@"Hollowmind8" LJ-Blader LegendJustice GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade GhostFox Lucha Burst