[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

argh i just can't think of itttt

hyuga and hikaru are already in the anime

maybe phi?
A reminder that there is a Character Contest for Mystic Clash! There will also be on for Yin Yang again since a new Arc is coming up and I'll need a bit more characters, Deadline has been stretched to next Saturday!
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:35 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: A reminder that there is a Character Contest for Mystic Clash! There will also be on for Yin Yang again since a new Arc is coming up and I'll need a bit more characters, Deadline has been stretched to next Saturday!

Can you further explain it? like, relax that I won't try again for Yin Yang, but both end next saturday?
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:40 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:35 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: A reminder that there is a Character Contest for Mystic Clash! There will also be on for Yin Yang again since a new Arc is coming up and I'll need a bit more characters, Deadline has been stretched to next Saturday!

Can you further explain it? like, relax that I won't try again for Yin Yang, but both end next saturday?

I'd kinda like it if the people that won last time didn't enter this one so you guys can give others a chance so thanks Hollowmind and also yes, both Contests end on Saturday

Chapter 2 Of Mystic Clash is out!
GenesisBlader @"Hollowmind8" GhostFox LegendJustice (I apologize if I forgot about you also LJ Blader never told me if you wanted to be pinged so if you want to just ask)

This chapter wasn't meant to be long and important just a brief chapter of the Main Character's goal and how the series is gonna look like
 here's my entry, it's like 11 pm lol
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:40 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Can you further explain it? like, relax that I won't try again for Yin Yang, but both end next saturday?

I'd kinda like it if the people that won last time didn't enter this one so you guys can give others a chance so thanks Hollowmind and also yes, both Contests end on Saturday

GenesisBlader @"Hollowmind8" GhostFox LegendJustice (I apologize if I forgot about you also LJ Blader never told me if you wanted to be pinged so if you want to just ask)

This chapter wasn't meant to be long and important just a brief chapter of the Main Character's goal and how the series is gonna look like

huh, this episode was pretty poggers for an episode with just the main characters goal! nice and im interested for a new trident evolution!
11 AM in my place

I too want to get pinged every episode
Chapter 24 of Yin Yang has reached its pinnacle
GhostFox LegendJustice @"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade LJ-Blader

Sorry if I forgot about you and also I worked all day on this chapter so I'd appreciate some good feedback please don't just post I liked it. If you don't really have anything to really say just like the post, if you say nice I liked it you need to state why you liked it, or else it'd kinda be considered spam, thanks guys for all your support for the past couple of months on my fanfics you guys are truly my friends and mean the world to me, I hope you know I really mean that, have a nice afternoon.
I love this chapter you spent the whole day making this (which in my opinion is really inspiring) and Evel is starting the dislike Ashtem? Either way this a great chapter looking forward to more!
(Sep. 13, 2021  3:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 24 of Yin Yang has reached its pinnacle
GhostFox LegendJustice @"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade LJ-Blader

Sorry if I forgot about you and also I worked all day on this chapter so I'd appreciate some good feedback please don't just post I liked it. If you don't really have anything to really say just like the post, if you say nice I liked it you need to state why you liked it, or else it'd kinda be considered spam, thanks guys for all your support for the past couple of months on my fanfics you guys are truly my friends and mean the world to me, I hope you know I really mean that, have a nice afternoon.
asthem you dum monkey

awesome chapter I liked how Adrian showed Shu how powerful he is lol. there's not much grammar errors because well grammarly and it explains the main antagonist's goals and perhaps how strong he is. right now he's probably not a match for adrian lol. anyways nice chapter overall and i'd give this a solid 24.5/25
This is probably your best chapter ever. I loved how each character’s personality really showed. The battles were amazing! Especially Shu vs Adrian. I kinda feel
bad for Ethan though…
No chapter today sorry! I'm actually planning out Arc 2 and writing a chapter for Mystic Clash at the same time (Which will probably release tomorrow or Thursday) But yeah, the Second Arc for Yin Yang is gonna be a hard one to write but that just makes it all the more fun! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy, I'll be posting the Chapter List probably tomorrow

(Sep. 12, 2021  3:45 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'd kinda like it if the people that won last time didn't enter this one so you guys can give others a chance so thanks Hollowmind and also yes, both Contests end on Saturday

huh, this episode was pretty poggers for an episode with just the main characters goal! nice and im interested for a new trident evolution!

Trident is actually getting reincarnated

Chapter 3 shall be dubbed: The Tidal Wave Swings Back, Aqua Triton!
Chapter 3 is one dozy of a chapter (Mystic Clash)
LJ-Blader GhostFox @"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade
Next chapter is coming out on Saturday, need time to plan it and actually work on it.
The Second Arc has started! Bladers around the world are battling to prove who's the best, so, let's check out Episode 25 of Yin Yang!!
LJ-Blader CelBeyBlade @"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice GhostFox

Give me your thoughts on this chapter, was it better than the previous one? Worse? Or pretty much the same? Give me your honest opinions Smile Also, what do you guys think about this arc? Tell me everything!! Lol Smile

26) The Stormy Skies, Battle Royal!

27) The Yin Yang Shake up!

28) The Sea Scavenger, Typhoon Pirate!

29) Silent But Deadly, Dire Aeneas!

30) The Sea Guardian, Atlantis Trident!

31) The Shinning King, Siege Achilles!
Yes! I love it!

(Sep. 18, 2021  5:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Second Arc has started! Bladers around the world are battling to prove who's the best, so, let's check out Episode 25 of Yin Yang!!
"LJ-Blader" "CelBeyBlade" "Hollowmind8" "LegendJustice" "GhostFox"

Give me your thoughts on this chapter, was it better than the previous one? Worse? Or pretty much the same? Give me your honest opinions Smile Also, what do you guys think about this arc? Tell me everything!! Lol Smile

26) The Surging Storm, Battle Royal!

27) The Yin Yang Shake up!

28) The Sea Scavenger, Typhoon Pirate!

29) Silent But Deadly, Dire Aeneas!

30) The Sea Guardian, Atlantis Trident!

31) The Shinning King, Siege Achilles!

Nice.
Since only two people entered I guess those two are the winners lol.

2nd Place: LegendJustice!

1st Place LJ-Blader!

Both of your characters will be featured in Mystic Clash soon!

I'll work on the next chapter of Yin Yang then post two chapters on Mystic Clash after.

Also, sadly because of school I'll only be able to post chapters on weekends and non-school days. Sorry, everyone.
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Since only two people entered I guess those two are the winners lol.

2nd Place: "LegendJustice"!

1st Place "LJ-Blader"!

Both of your characters will be featured in Mystic Clash soon!

Lol, GG everyone (even tho neither was I participating, nor anyone else except those 2 (I think))

Wait, Genesis also entered on the contest. I think you skipped it (it is the one he says Austin/Adrian is pog (on page 12))
I didn't see that *Face Palm* But sadly that outcome still stays the same
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I didn't see that *Face Palm* But sadly that outcome still stays the same

*heavy gasps* bruh
Chapter 26 has dropped down from the sky.
LJ-Blader LegendJustice GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade @"Hollowmind8" GhostFox

What did you think of this chapter? I tried lowering down on the Gasping and tried making this episode as interesting as possible. Please give me your thoughts, they help me improve! (Meaningful Thoughts) please and a rating in your opinion would be nice too.
(Sep. 19, 2021  6:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 26 has dropped down from the sky.
LJ-Blader LegendJustice GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade @"Hollowmind8" GhostFox

What did you think of this chapter? I tried lowering down on the Gasping and tried making this episode as interesting as possible. Please give me your thoughts, they help me improve! (Meaningful Thoughts) please and a rating in your opinion would be nice too.
bruh ethan you dumb baka why'd you have to destroy my dawg wally(kazam)'s bey?! bruh thats not so poggers... anyway  liked this chapter because it gives us a bit more insight on ethan's character! also proved that adrian is a boss like 😎🤘and austin still has a ways to go! nice!
(Sep. 19, 2021  6:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 26 has dropped down from the sky.
"LJ-Blader" "LegendJustice" GenesisBlader" "CelBeyBlade" "Hollowmind8" "Ghostfox"

If I open it on the phone it crashes my browser lol. 
Also, I see you handled multiple personalities pretty well here.
Next episode of Mystic Clash will come out Next Sunday, I'm having my first tournament on Saturday so I don't think I'll be able to make a chapter. I'll try working on it today but there's a very low chance I'll be able to make another chapter today.