[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

i dont really have any ideas for a beyblade rn but i will post one soon!
(Sep. 06, 2021  10:26 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Name: Kane Usami
Height: 5'6'
Nationality: Japan
Personality: He has been a blader for a long time, between you and me he has been one for 4 years even tho Valt has been one for 6 years but anyway Kane sometimes like to think about himself but that doesn't make him selfish if he sees an old lady on the street he instantly goes and helps he or her! But around other people, he can be let's say much he once ACCIDENTALLY punched a kid in his kindergarten.

Appearance: Kane where's a Red jacket with a white shirt under it  
The white shirt says "King"  and black Jeans with black shoes that light up, he has Crimson hair with Ruby eyes, white skin, and has a Ruby-shamed birthmark on his right arm and where's one glove on his left hand.

Beyblade: King Kitsune 00 Expand Destroy Dash

King Kitsune:

Forge Disc- like other odd-numbered Core Discs, is an asymmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 00 is one of the heaviest Discs, outclassing 0 by 1 gram, and has an ideal weight distribution for all Combinations. Its high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential. With the use of Disc Frames, 00 can be used to great effect in any Combination. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers and Cho-Z Layers can compensate

Expand - Information will be added here later

Performance Tip - Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended. Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended.

Activities: Sports, Blading, Writing.

Hope this makes it!

You should probably add the layer info.
ub, can you give me the permission to announce the austin is now a member of the pog clan?
Name: Atlas Sane

Appearance: A brown haired kid that has a rusty watch on his wrist and has silver eyes. He wears a collared shirt with shorts that are tattered.

Personality: Atlas is poor and made his bey after he decided to stop relying on other people. He has a younger brother named Chris that he wants to protect more then anything. He always looks on the bright side and is usually friendly, unless you insult his brother then it is game on.

Bey: Paladin Ares Crisis TriSpin Noble

Core: Ares, has two sword crossing a shield  with a warrior behind it. Has a Red and Black color scheme

‘Weight: Noble, Goku but heavier

Ring: Paladin, Vari ring but as a burst layer with the yellow parts being rubber and made of plastic with metal in the blades

Disk: Crisis, Over as a normal disk with three bumps on it

Driver: TriSpin, Zeta with xtend+ outer area and a Jolt tip, a orbit metal tip and Xtend+’s Stamina tip.

Special Moves

Paladin’s Sword: Ares hits his opponent with his blade

Paladin Shield: Ares defends with the rubber

Noble Slam: Slams into the opponent with the center of the blade

Everlasting Spin: Uses the stamina tip to spin gain spin

Crisis Counter: Uses the rubber to absorb impact then counter it with the blade
(Sep. 06, 2021  11:08 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Name: Atlas Sane

Appearance: A brown haired kid that has a rusty watch on his wrist and has silver eyes. He wears a collared shirt with shorts that are tattered.

Personality: Atlas is poor and made his bey after he decided to stop relying on other people. He has a younger brother named Chris that he wants to protect more then anything. He always looks on the bright side and is usually friendly, unless you insult his brother then it is game on.

Bey: Paladin Ares Crisis TriSpin Noble

Core: Ares, has two sword crossing a shield  with a warrior behind it. Has a Red and Black color scheme

‘Weight: Noble, Goku but heavier

Ring: Paladin, Vari ring but as a burst layer with the yellow parts being rubber and made of plastic with metal in the blades

Disk: Crisis, Over as a normal disk with three bumps on it

Driver: TriSpin, Zeta with xtend+ outer area and a Jolt tip, a orbit metal tip and Xtend+’s Stamina tip.
atlas sane?! more like atlas (im going in)sane!
Chapter 1 of Beyblade Burst Mystic Clash is out!
Valt (Thoughts): Mystic Vulcano, A Clockwise Spinning Attack Type! It has Two Large Blades and Two Small Blades. The Blades have some metal on them increasing the Attack Power and has a ‘Weight making two points on it to balance the weight. Its disk is super heavy so this will help it with Attack! Its driver has a Rubber Ring around it to help it speed up and has rubber in the middle to help it speed up! Man, looks like The Blading World’s going through another Revolution!

Mystic Vulcano??? it's vulcan!
(Sep. 07, 2021  3:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 1 of Beyblade Burst Mystic Clash is out!

i was asleep when this came out but nice job keep up the good work! i like victor's character and i also like how when boys have a girl as a friend, they think we like them, and vice versa but victor proves us wrong! emma's probably gonna become a rival
(Sep. 07, 2021  11:32 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  3:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 1 of Beyblade Burst Mystic Clash is out!

i was asleep when this came out but nice job keep up the good work! i like victor's character and i also like how when boys have a girl as a friend, they think we like them, and vice versa but victor proves us wrong! emma's probably gonna become a rival

Today's Tuesday.
(Sep. 07, 2021  11:32 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:

Um, Emnma's Victor's little Sister, I probably didn't make that clear so that's my fault

NICE! but it kinda felt rushed no offense I'll rate when i get back home from school (im using the school computer)
(Sep. 07, 2021  2:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  11:32 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: i was asleep when this came out but nice job keep up the good work! i like victor's character and i also like how when boys have a girl as a friend, they think we like them, and vice versa but victor proves us wrong! emma's probably gonna become a rival

Um, Emnma's Victor's little Sister, I probably didn't make that clear so that's my fault

As far as I know, no kid/teen/under 18/minor on earth asks his/her brother/sister how's everything going or things like that. Mostly because they live at the same house, but also because they already know.

Anyways, nice chapter
(Sep. 07, 2021  5:50 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  2:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Um, Emnma's Victor's little Sister, I probably didn't make that clear so that's my fault

As far as I know, no kid/teen/under 18/minor on earth asks his/her brother/sister how's everything going or things like that. Mostly because they live at the same house, but also because they already know.

Anyways, nice chapter

She said "What're you doing Today?" Becuase usually when Victor gets home he likes doing crafts and weird stuff all the time and his sister's always intrigued
(Sep. 07, 2021  6:06 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  5:50 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: As far as I know, no kid/teen/under 18/minor on earth asks his/her brother/sister how's everything going or things like that. Mostly because they live at the same house, but also because they already know.

Anyways, nice chapter

She said "What're you doing Today?" Becuase usually when Victor gets home he likes doing crafts and weird stuff all the time and his sister's always intrigued

Ok, I'll let that pass then.
Well... At least I can use Hinote for sth else--
Chapter 23's out with Burning Hot Battles!

LegendJustice "GenesisBlader"

if you wanna get pinged every time I make a chapter just ask!
(Sep. 10, 2021  12:21 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 23's out with Burning Hot Battles!

I liked this chapter a lot!
Please ping me too!
Love the story and character development. The characters just gasp to much. Maybe put in a wha-what? Or a No way!
(Sep. 10, 2021  12:21 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 23's out with Burning Hot Battles!

GenesisBlader would like to get pinged everytime you post a chapter.

nice chapter and austin my dawg standing up for his evil brother?! wish my brothers would do that for me

"LegendJustice" "GenesisBlader"

I'd like if you, the writer of this thread, could include my online name on each chapter to call me and read the chapter.

Anyways, nice chapter.
Chapter 24 Summary

Who is the Famlier Blader? Hint: They've entered Flare before, if you're close I'll give you more hints
(Sep. 11, 2021  4:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 24 Summary

Who is the Famlier Blader? Hint: They've entered Flare before, if you're close I'll give you more hints

maybe lane or harry?
(Sep. 11, 2021  4:55 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:

maybe lane or harry?

Harry is an animal, not a Human being being capable of making magic Spinning Tops turn into raging beasts and light on fire, so no, also no, it's not Lane
(Sep. 11, 2021  4:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2021  4:55 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: maybe lane or harry?

Harry is an animal, not a Human being being capable of making magic Spinning Tops turn into raging beasts and light on fire, so no, also no, it's not Lane

i meant the harry from bionic battle

Aiga maybe? He did went corrupt before. Maybe Shu too.