[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Matrix

[since i have a new plan for the episodes, these are being deleted]
Episode 20 hops in!

Episode 21 Preview!

Uriel: I swear, I've been feeling the same cold pulse of air ever since yesterday...

Uriel: Oh shoot, we have to go against Maruko and Santino? Well, me and Ulysses will find a way to power through!

Uriel: WHAT THE?! Maruko's trying to destroy Ulysses and Joker?!

Uriel: Well, I'll never let it happen!

Next Episode on Beyblade Burst Matrix:

True Decimation! Decimate Wipeout!

Uriel: Three, Two, One! Go... SHOOT!

I'll totally go super duper matrix and be the best there is!

Wassup everyone! I know I have been gone for a loooong time, I am sorry for that. School caught up to me faster than I could handle, and I ended up switching gears really quick. Another apology for that. Also, I have been looking back at my past fanfictions, and I never seem to want to finish a single one. Firsthand account of my inability to make up my mind. But that will stop. These past fanfictions I've left in the dust, I will bring back up again, and I have a plan:

I'll work on both Matrix and Destiny, when I finish Matrix, I'll bring back Z-Genesis, then finally Aurora. I will unfortunately not be bringing back Prime since I didn't have much other plans on the storyline for that one. Anyways it's good to be back, and you guys don't know how much I've missed you!
(May. 04, 2022  1:16 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Wassup everyone! I know I have been gone for a loooong time, I am sorry for that. School caught up to me faster than I could handle, and I ended up switching gears really quick. Another apology for that. Also, I have been looking back at my past fanfictions, and I never seem to want to finish a single one. Firsthand account of my inability to make up my mind. But that will stop. These past fanfictions I've left in the dust, I will bring back up again, and I have a plan:

I'll work on both Matrix and Destiny, when I finish Matrix, I'll bring back Z-Genesis, then finally Aurora. I will unfortunately not be bringing back Prime since I didn't have much other plans on the storyline for that one. Anyways it's good to be back, and you guys don't know how much I've missed you!

I missed you, man! Totally wasn't crying I'm excited to see how you improve with your Fanfictions and it was a Good Idea to focus more on school then on a Spinny Top Website lol, hope you enjoy your time back. Didn't I tell you not to scare me like this?
(May. 04, 2022  1:16 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Wassup everyone! I know I have been gone for a loooong time, I am sorry for that. School caught up to me faster than I could handle, and I ended up switching gears really quick. Another apology for that. Also, I have been looking back at my past fanfictions, and I never seem to want to finish a single one. Firsthand account of my inability to make up my mind. But that will stop. These past fanfictions I've left in the dust, I will bring back up again, and I have a plan:

Welcome back my king your throne awaits you in all seriousness I’ve missed you glad to have you back!

YE Genesis ur back (Im not crying) and wut happened to pokemon quartz
Episode 4 of Aurora has made its mark! (Also the guy you previously knew as Rayzio is now Ranzala lol)

How'd you like it? Feedback would be great! and I know at ths point Shoko seems like a mindless Hyuga copy, but I assure you, he will change his ways throughout the series.

Episode 5 preview!

Masashi: There's gotta be some way to defeat Ragnaruk... I just know it!

Shoko: Shoko, just go to sleep already! Defeating Ragnaruk isn't that serious...

Masashi: It is too! I can't let our only rival get ahead of me after just one day! Not in a million years!

Shoko: *Sigh* Ok then...

Masashi: *Gasp* I got an idea!

Shoko: Next episode on Beyblade Burst: Aurora!

Masashi: Full Force! Alpha Blaster!

Shoko: Three...

Masashi: Two...

Shoko: One!

Masashi and Shoko: Go... SHOOT! We'll ascend above the blading world!
idk if it is just me not used with your writing anymore, but it does look different in a writing sense.
I can't give much useful feedback as my mind fix any normal problems that it might have, but good job nonetheless.
Episode 21 of Matrix hops in!

If you can spot the JoJo reference, you earn a virtual high five

also, warning, this episode is quite possibly the longest episode I have ever made
(Jun. 25, 2022  2:48 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Episode 21 of Matrix hops in!

If you can spot the JoJo reference, you earn a virtual high five

also, warning, this episode is quite possibly the longest episode I have ever made
that's sure lengthy, but it didn't felt like it at all while I was reading. Keep it up.
hello everyone, im back, for like the third time. its been a while but for those of you who dont know who i am, im GenesisBlader, formerly BladeKingX, and i made fanfics for a while. schoolwork had caught up to me and I had to quit to catch up, but now im good. thats really all i have to say, and there will also be new episodes every weekend (friday, saturday, and maybe sunday). missed this place

also there are gonna be changes to the story and whatnot
Uriel Nomura --> Ushio Nomura
Bax Noiji --> Byakuya Daizen
Nora Soranora --> Natsu Soranora
Zoro Nomura --> Zenta Nomura
Maruko Zamasu --> Makito Kurozu