[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Matrix!

Beyblade Burst: Matrix!

also thanks jjustice and unseen burst for helping me make this thread!
NP I'll be sticking around to see what's up lol
I thought of a name right of the dome, and the theme too.

lol alright
Okay 👌hope to see some good stuff
idk if it'll be that good but i'll try my best to make a fanfic worth of people's time lawl.

alright hope you enjoy

i'll prob post an episode later today
Okay but I have to get writing
here's a description of how the system works:
Okay 👌 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Matrix Chip: This Chip is More Pentagon-ish (lol) in shape, with the teeth kind of being shaped like Super Hyperion's Teeth.
Matrix Ring: The Ring is notably wider and more large than surge/sparking rings.                    
Layer Plating: Every plating is either plastic, rubber, or metal. They fit on top of the beyblade's layer, giving it enhanced weight and grip to the stadium.
Forge Disc: A regular forge disc.
Performance Tip: A regular performance tip.
Matrix Excess: This is where the battles get really funky! The tip excess can either be added onto the tip, the plating, or the forge disc (akin to disc frames).
each beyblade has its own unique gimmick kinda like god beys (this was inspired by Beyblade Burst: Drive, which was mega awesome in my opinion).

i know this isn't the best description but i really tryed (am going to try) my hardest to do this season and there may be some flaws

alright gl on ur season justice and unseen
Well, I'll be watching. Good luck, and welcome to the WBO!
alright thanks dude

i'll do my best just like you guys do ya'll best on ya'll seasons

ima give ya'll the scoop on matrix in a minute B)

A New Blader Named Uriel Nomura Plans To Become The Best in The World, but the New Generation is thrown upon him! As Uriel Fight To Become The Best, He Meets New Friends, Rivals, and Enemies along the way! While Doing So, A New, (Darkened?) Blader Lurks From The Shadows Of The Blading World! Will Uriel Matrix All The Way To The Top, Or Will His Passion Diminish As Soon As It Risen!

i'll post the protagonist of the season in a few and (maybe) the deuteragonist and the tritagonist

man i can't believe it today is a miracle im gonna actually make my own fanfiction i've been waiting for this for a while its so exciting
I'm gonna be following
alright nice

also nice job on all three of ur fanfics keep up the good work!

This is the protagonist!!!
Cool I'll be watching
Looks good! Going to follow this!
Woah you have been studying
lol yeah i tend to overdo some stuff like this

but yeah this'll be our protagonist while we in this season

Preview of Episode 1:
Uriel: Dad, come on, please! Can you please make me a bey like Valt's?
Dad: Sorry son, no can do, I don't have the blueprints to make it.

Uriel: Wow, so your that guy? Can you make me my beyblade?

Uriel: Yeah! It's DONE!

Beyblade Burst: Matrix
Episode 1:
Enter Pursuit Ulysses!

episode 1 will be posted sometime around 9:00

Preview 2:

Uriel: Wow! We can't miss this epic battle, right Shinito?

Shinito: Yeah! This'll give me alot of data to-

Uriel: Shinito...

Shinito: Er- I mean because its gonna be so epic! I can't wait to watch!

*Uriel would smile*

Ref: With A Score Of 2-0, Valt Aoi wins, securing his title!

Uriel: Wow... A New Beyblade System Huh?

Last preview before episode comes out!
Preview 3:
Uriel: I finally get to make a Quantum Bey! This Day is so awesome!

Shinito: Hm? You do?

Uriel: Yeah! The guy said that he'll make me a beyblade on one condition.

Shinito: What's that condition?

Uriel: I have to............

sorry guys i wont be able to make episode 1 at the moment but i will make it soon lol

Alright guys, more news... The First episode will be posted tomorrow at around 10:00
Episode 1!

Someone pls rate this took me a very long time to make

also hope ya'll enjoy

(Jun. 23, 2021  8:18 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Blader: Uriel Nomura

Birthday: November 24

Characteristics: Uriel is a medium height boy with light skin. He has a blue shirt with a white beyblade logo in the middle of it and a white collar. He also has a jacket with an orange base and green outlines going from his shoulders to his pockets. He has large, orange, spiky hair with green tips. He has blue pants with orange outlines and green shoes, also with orange outlines. He also has heterochromia eyes, with this left eye being dark blue and his right eye being orange.

Personality: Uriel is an extremely extroverted kid and loves to talk and make friends. He can also be very, very reckless, rushing into situations without a plan whatsoever. However, very early in the season he becomes mindful of these things and starts to make strategies, but retains most of his recklessness. He is also shown to be a quick learner (like Valt and Drum), due to being able to master his new Quantum Beyblade exceptionally fast.

Beyblade: Pursuit Ulysses Encore Clash+Zoom

Type: Attack

Spin Direction: Right

Matrix Chip: Ulysses I - Ulysses' chip is orange with a green knight head looking downward with light green eyes.

Matrix Ring: Pursuit - Pursuit has 6 blades, four of them being small and the other two being large. It has a (gimmick?) where it can change from Smash Mode to Shoot Mode. The whole chip has an orange motif with some of the blades and the ring having green and blue outlines around it.

Forge Disc: Encore - Encore is a large, wide disc that has four small blades going around it.

Performance Tip: Clash - Clash is a rubber flat tip, being able to unleash high speed attacks.

Layer Plating: Zoom - Zoom is a light, plastic plating that is green in color, and has three blades going around it for increased speed and attack power. It can also be put in Normal Mode and Free Spin Mode.

Special Shoots:
Quantum Shoot: When a Blader achieves the quantum shoot, their beyblade gains IMMENSE attack, defense, or stamina (depending on the typing). The blader is also able to pull of a Quantum Special Move (I'll explain that later).

Special Moves:
Clash Shoot: Using the clash rubber flash tip, and the power of the Pursuit ring, Ulysses unleashes a barrage of attacks, usually aiming for a ring out or burst finish.

Pursuit Clash: When Ulysses collides with the stadium wall, the Clash driver accelerates and using the speed and power it picked up from impacting the wall, it hits the opposing beyblade with massive strength.

Zoom Counter: After getting hit by an opponents attack, Ulysses utilizes the Zoom Plating (In Free Spin Mode) to grind against the stadium floor and attack the opposing beyblade, resulting in a counter attack.

(More Moves Coming Soon! Ulysses Also Has Evolution Moves That Will Be Revealed Sooner Or Later!)

Side Note(s):
Uriel is Ambidextrous.

hope you guys enjoy this character! i'll be posting the next episode soon!

i tried my absolute best to make this character

wow thanks guys

dang idk how to do that spoiler thing that ya'll do when ya'll post a new episode

also another side note is that uriel is ambidextrous but he has more power in his right hand but more stability in his left hand he's learned to used both pretty well (before the season: in tasks like cleaning, writing, doing homework, taking out the trash, or helping his brother do dishes)
It’s long and Nice 👍🏾
yey thanks

man i really wanna put the legends who are gonna be in here but i feel like its a bit too early for that

Uriel's Launch Form

3 He holds the launcher up with his left/ right hand
2 He brings the launcher down to his waist and inserts his beyblade in
1 He plants his right leg behind his left leg

This is Episode 2!

Ok guys its gonna take me a while to think about Episode 2 so hang tight

i got an idea! i'll post episode 2 right now

dang out of ideas ya'll gonna pose episode 2 tomorrow
Okay when's the next chapter?

@BladeKingX Quantum beys seem cool also the name palidin Valtkrie is cool
Thanks! I tryed my best with the names
No problem