[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Keygrind

congrats Dark red and @BladeKingX! i will come out with a new chapter in two to three days.
(Jun. 29, 2021  2:27 AM)eggblader Wrote: congrats Dark red and @BladeKingX! i will come out with a new chapter in two to three days.

thanks! also looking forwards to the future episodes
(Jun. 29, 2021  2:27 AM)eggblader Wrote: congrats Dark red and @BladeKingX! i will come out with a new chapter in two to three days.
Thanks, I will be looking forward to your story Smile

(Jun. 28, 2021  6:30 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  6:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: GG everyone who won

GG dudes

dark red you deserve the dub nice job everyone
GG. my good sir
eggblader I might be the only one curious about it but, how does the keygrind system works?
(Jun. 29, 2021  9:17 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: eggblader I might be the only one curious about it but, how does the keygrind system works?

ill explain in laterr chapters! maybe this latest one. probably not tho

(Jun. 29, 2021  3:34 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:

thanks! also looking forwards to the future episodes

is your character a protag? or antag?
(Jun. 29, 2021  6:10 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  9:17 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: eggblader I might be the only one curious about it but, how does the keygrind system works?

ill explain in laterr chapters! maybe this latest one. probably not tho

(Jun. 29, 2021  3:34 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: thanks! also looking forwards to the future episodes

is your character a protag? or antag?

a protag
new chapter tomorrow?
yeah or today
bump for other people to see.
(Jun. 29, 2021  9:38 PM)eggblader Wrote: bump for other people to see.

I’m seeing this! Great job!
bump for other ppl to see
bump for other ppl to see
bump for other people to see
I don't remember correctly but i think you can only bump at a certain intervals of time.
okay guys, sorry flr not posting chapters but ive been really busy lately
(Jul. 03, 2021  11:10 PM)eggblader Wrote: okay guys, sorry flr not posting chapters but ive been really busy lately

its alright
im writing ne chapter now! may come out today or tommorow

dang i wanted to add some drama but it wouldnt be wbo appropriate. at least i dont think it would be.

concept page one revealed!   [Image: CuGBBFQWfBryNRy57]
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:49 PM)eggblader Wrote: im writing ne chapter now! may come out today or tommorow

dang i wanted to add some drama but it wouldnt be wbo appropriate. at least i dont think it would be.

The image is bugged
(Jul. 08, 2021  9:04 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:49 PM)eggblader Wrote: im writing ne chapter now! may come out today or tommorow

The image is bugged

it isnt. hold down the icon and press open in new tab. ohh i think thats only on mobile

absolutely confirmed, NEW CHAPTER TODAY

uh wait thats weird why wont? uuuhhh maybe tommorow?
okay for chapter 2 not coming out im trying to work as hard as i can
okay hey guys im back. i apologize for the people who won the character contest. i stopped the fanfic bc i was busy (playing videogames) moving and i also just kinda forgot about my beys. so im working on the next chapter now and again i am sorry.
(Nov. 25, 2021  12:45 AM)eggblader Wrote: okay hey guys im back. i apologize for the people who won the character contest. i stopped the fanfic bc i was busy (playing videogames) moving and i also just kinda forgot about my beys. so im working on the next chapter now and again i am sorry.
No problem, I'll just have to read this whole thread again to remember it, it was quite some time ago. (I can't blame you, videogames are good)
almost done. possibly post today or tomorrow. (or next month lol)

I FINISHED CHAPTER TWO YAHHH! (after like five months lol)
Bump I posted chapter in first post.
i have started on chapter three. hope you all liked chapter 2