[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Keygrind

the contest will end on the 27th.
for some reason i love my characters debuting in other peoples seasons with the protagonist interacting with that character

alright ima get my character ready
also state if theyre protag or antag
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: the contest will end on the 27th.

I need some inspiration give me a minute
ok got it ima go matrix with this character!
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: the contest will end on the 27th.

I need some inspiration give me a minute

Here is a Name is you need one Kane and his bey: what ever you want it to be just in case you need help if you don't want it it's oksy
Name: Harry Robinson

Appearance: A 13-year-old male that's really tall like as tall as Valt in Turbo he has teal eyes and wears a black t-shirt and some jean shorts with a belt around his waist

Personality: He likes to be on his own most of the time training with his bey and he only battles people if they seem like a decent challenge he gets frustrated when he losses

Bey: Destructionbringer Hydra Nexus Sting Xeed+Z' (Gold plus Z) *Attack type*

Parts: Hydra chip (It's a white chip with 4 dragon heads on it) Destructionbringer (Has four dragon's as blades 2 huge dragons and 2 small dragons and they have metal on it)Nexus Sting (Basically Nexus except it has a bound gimmick on it) Xeed+Z' (Xceed' has metal on the top of it and the rest of it is white)

Moves: Destructive Roar Destructive Assult Destructive Launch Destructive Scream

eggblader I hope you like it
Name: Ban Noiji

Appearance: Ban is continuously called an 11 year old by alot of people. He is a medium height boy with a green shirt (no sleeves) with a red snake going in the middle of it. He also has dark blue excersising shorts with black outlines that go all the way down to his knees. He also has green boots with red outlines and a black buckle. He additionally has purple hair with green outlines, and green eyes.

Personality: Ban is normally calm, care-free, and laid back while he's not in a beyblade battle. he has a pet snake that he brings around sometimes, called Raso, that can help him calm down sometimes. However, he can become extremely aggresive, cocky, and ruthless during a beyblade battle. People call him the "Mean Green" or the "Serpent King" while he's battling.

Beyblade: Ruler Basilisk Plight

Parts:

Layer: Ruler Basilisk - This Layer Has 8 Blades Used For Defending, and has a giant snake-like dragon going through the middle of the layer. It's motif is purple, with shades of green and red.

Performance Tip: Plight - This Performance Tip Is Able To Be Attached To The Layer With The Same Locking Mechanism As A Regular Beyblade. It's Green and has a mobius-like tip at the bottom (which is black) that helps it preserve stamina.

Moves:

Plight Counter: Basilisk Uses The Mobius-Like Plight tip to bounce back from an opponents attack, leaving it without a scratch.

Ruler Barricade: Basilisk Utilizes the outer edges of the Layer to deflet opposing enemy's attacks.

Final Ruler Barricade: While Basilisk Is Wobbling, it directs the enemy's attacks to the middle of its layer, protecting the beyblade. This is much like Aiga's Turbo Sheild.

Plight Parry: When Basilisk Is Falling Down After Getting Hit By a powerful attack, it uses the mobius-like ring to absolutely redirect the enemy's attack.

- If I'm Being Honest, I Think I Kinda Already Explained What All The Parts Look Like And How They Perform. - BladeKingX

So, How Do You Think Of This Oc! I would like for you to make this a main character, not the protagonist tho lol.

I want you to make this a kind of Daigo/Free like character to add into the story. A true main character, ya know?

also forgot he's 15 lol

AND he's a male god im forgeting so many things

man i hope my character gets added
Here's my entry!
eggblader
(Jun. 24, 2021  1:50 AM)USN Wrote: Here's my entry!
eggblader

Nice Job
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:41 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  1:50 AM)USN Wrote: Here's my entry!
eggblader

Nice Job
Here's the trick. Try very hard to be extremely bored. There you go.
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:15 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:41 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Nice Job
Here's the trick. Try very hard to be extremely bored. There you go.

Lol the I'm gonna lose was a joke
GUys.... MINE IS THE WORST eggblader don't pick me
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:42 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: GUys.... MINE IS THE WORST eggblader don't pick me

Come on don't be like that
bump. still looking for more entries.
(Antagonist)

Name: Griffin Maximillion

Also Known As : Mysterious Prodigy
Divine Hero

Hair Color: Gray

Eye: Golden

Birthday: ????????

Blader
True World's Number 1 Blader (self-proclaimed)

Appearance: Griffin is a tall and slender young man who has a pale skin complexion, gray messy hair, and golden eyes. His attire consists of a white collared shirt with a red tie, long indigo pants, a black belt with a G-shaped buckle, and black boots. Griffin also wears a long jacket with a very unique design. Primarily indigo, the jacket features white and yellow highlights. However, on the inside, it is plain white instead. The jacket also possesses a golden emblem of a hero, possibly Gilgamesh, on the back of it.

Personality: Griffin is a very intelligent student who comes from a wealthy family. Despite this, Griffin is shown to be a friendly and sociable individual who has a lot of charisma, gaining the admiration of boys and girls everywhere he goes. As a blader, he is an incredibly strong blader who shows good sportsmanship to other bladers especially those weaker than him. Though Griffin might seem like a kind-hearted person, he is actually not. He is actually an egoistic narcissist who has a god-complex, looking down on regular people and bladers alike. He thinks that he's better than everyone and that secretly calls others "trash" behind their backs. The only reason he acts nice is that his father wanted to promote his Beyblade organization to other kids with him being the role model. But despite him being a blader for his dad, Griffin desires to be the true "World's Number 1 Blader " by never losing to everyone again as he did when he first entered the world of Beyblade.

Beyblade: Plasma Gilgamesh Comet Null (?????? System) (Right-Spin Stamina Type)

Special Moves: Hero Counter - Gilgamesh receives an attack from the opposing bey, using the momentum to circle to deliver a deadly attack against the opponent's bey.
Divine Spin - Gilgamesh spins at high velocity in the center while enduring attacks from the opponent's bey, draining its stamina quickly.
God Hammer - Gilgamesh goes on the offensive and channels all its energy into a Smash Attack, clashing into the opponent's bey.
DANG NICE CHARACTER DUDE
I'm thinking about entering but i'm trying to figure out if this dude dissapeared
okay. the contest ends today. i was busy yesterday. (sorry) i will announce the winners today
(Jun. 28, 2021  5:45 PM)eggblader Wrote: okay. the contest ends today. i was busy yesterday. (sorry) i will announce the winners today

*Gulps* hope I win
(Jun. 23, 2021  9:23 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Name: Ban Noiji

Appearance: Ban is continuously called an 11 year old by alot of people. He is a medium height boy with a green shirt (no sleeves) with a red snake going in the middle of it. He also has dark blue excersising shorts with black outlines that go all the way down to his knees. He also has green boots with red outlines and a black buckle. He additionally has purple hair with green outlines, and green eyes.

Personality: Ban is normally calm, care-free, and laid back while he's not in a beyblade battle. he has a pet snake that he brings around sometimes, called Raso, that can help him calm down sometimes. However, he can become extremely aggresive, cocky, and ruthless during a beyblade battle. People call him the "Mean Green" or the "Serpent King" while he's battling.

Parts:

Layer: Ruler Basilisk - This Layer Has 8 Blades Used For Defending, and has a giant snake-like dragon going through the middle of the layer. It's motif is purple, with shades of green and red.

Performance Tip: Plight - This Performance Tip Is Able To Be Attached To The Layer With The Same Locking Mechanism As A Regular Beyblade. It's Green and has a mobius-like tip at the bottom (which is black) that helps it preserve stamina.

Moves:

Plight Counter: Basilisk Uses The Mobius-Like Plight tip to bounce back from an opponents attack, leaving it without a scratch.

Ruler Barricade: Basilisk Utilizes the outer edges of the Layer to deflet opposing enemy's attacks.

Final Ruler Barricade: While Basilisk Is Wobbling, it directs the enemy's attacks to the middle of its layer, protecting the beyblade. This is much like Aiga's Turbo Sheild.

Plight Parry: When Basilisk Is Falling Down After Getting Hit By a powerful attack, it uses the mobius-like ring to absolutely redirect the enemy's attack.

- If I'm Being Honest, I Think I Kinda Already Explained What All The Parts Look Like And How They Perform. - BladeKingX

So, How Do You Think Of This Oc! I would like for you to make this a main character, not the protagonist tho lol.

I want you to make this a kind of Daigo/Free like character to add into the story. A true main character, ya know?

also forgot he's 15 lol

2ND PLACE!

(Jun. 24, 2021  11:15 PM)Dark red Wrote: (Antagonist)

Name:  Griffin  Maximillion

Also Known As :   Mysterious Prodigy
                Divine Hero

Hair Color:  Gray

Eye:  Golden

Birthday:  ????????

Blader

Appearance:  Griffin is a tall and slender young man who has a pale skin complexion, gray messy hair, and golden eyes. His attire consists of a white collared shirt with a red tie,  long indigo pants,  a black belt with a G-shaped buckle, and black boots. Griffin also wears a long jacket with a very unique design.  Primarily indigo, the jacket features white and yellow highlights. However, on the inside, it is plain white instead. The jacket also possesses a golden emblem of a hero, possibly Gilgamesh, on the back of it.

Personality: Griffin is a very intelligent student who comes from a wealthy family. Despite this, Griffin is shown to be a friendly and sociable individual who has a lot of charisma, gaining the admiration of boys and girls everywhere he goes. As a blader, he is an incredibly strong blader who shows good sportsmanship to other bladers especially those weaker than him. Though Griffin might seem like a kind-hearted person, he is actually not. He is actually an egoistic narcissist who has a god-complex, looking down on regular people and bladers alike. He thinks that he's better than everyone and that secretly calls others "trash" behind their backs.  The only reason he acts nice is that his father wanted to promote his Beyblade organization to other kids with him being the role model. But despite him being a blader for his dad, Griffin desires to be the true "World's Number 1 Blader " by never losing to everyone again as he did when he first entered the world of Beyblade.

Beyblade:  Plasma Gilgamesh Comet Null  (?????? System) (Right-Spin Stamina Type)

Special Moves:  Hero Counter - Gilgamesh receives an attack from the opposing bey, using the momentum to circle to deliver a deadly attack against the opponent's bey.
                               Divine Spin - Gilgamesh spins at high velocity in the center while enduring attacks from the opponent's bey, draining its stamina quickly.                              
                               God Hammer - Gilgamesh goes on the offensive and channels all its energy into a Smash Attack, clashing into the opponent's bey.

1ST PLACE!
(Jun. 28, 2021  5:48 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  9:23 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Name: Ban Noiji

Parts:

Moves:

also forgot he's 15 lol

2ND PLACE!

(Jun. 24, 2021  11:15 PM)Dark red Wrote: (Antagonist)

Name:  Griffin  Maximillion

Also Known As :   Mysterious Prodigy
                Divine Hero

Hair Color:  Gray

Eye:  Golden

Birthday:  ????????

Blader

Appearance:  Griffin is a tall and slender young man who has a pale skin complexion, gray messy hair, and golden eyes. His attire consists of a white collared shirt with a red tie,  long indigo pants,  a black belt with a G-shaped buckle, and black boots. Griffin also wears a long jacket with a very unique design.  Primarily indigo, the jacket features white and yellow highlights. However, on the inside, it is plain white instead. The jacket also possesses a golden emblem of a hero, possibly Gilgamesh, on the back of it.

Personality: Griffin is a very intelligent student who comes from a wealthy family. Despite this, Griffin is shown to be a friendly and sociable individual who has a lot of charisma, gaining the admiration of boys and girls everywhere he goes. As a blader, he is an incredibly strong blader who shows good sportsmanship to other bladers especially those weaker than him. Though Griffin might seem like a kind-hearted person, he is actually not. He is actually an egoistic narcissist who has a god-complex, looking down on regular people and bladers alike. He thinks that he's better than everyone and that secretly calls others "trash" behind their backs.  The only reason he acts nice is that his father wanted to promote his Beyblade organization to other kids with him being the role model. But despite him being a blader for his dad, Griffin desires to be the true "World's Number 1 Blader " by never losing to everyone again as he did when he first entered the world of Beyblade.

Beyblade:  Plasma Gilgamesh Comet Null  (?????? System) (Right-Spin Stamina Type)

Special Moves:  Hero Counter - Gilgamesh receives an attack from the opposing bey, using the momentum to circle to deliver a deadly attack against the opponent's bey.

1ST PLACE!

GG everyone who won
(Jun. 28, 2021  6:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  5:48 PM)eggblader Wrote: 2ND PLACE!

1ST PLACE!

GG everyone who won

GG dudes

dark red you deserve the dub nice job everyone
GG to everone who won
This don't get out of my head: Griffin's door (griffindor or sth idk how to write it)