[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Keygrind

okay. my last fanfic totally sucked. I have a new one. keep in mind I will only have a chapter come out every two or three days. anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Woah this seams nice
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:34 AM)eggblader Wrote: okay. my last fanfic totally sucked. I have a new one. keep in mind I will only have a chapter come out every two or three days. anyways, enjoy!
Preview:

Eggblader this has potential I will be following
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:34 AM)eggblader Wrote: okay. my last fanfic totally sucked. I have a new one. keep in mind I will only have a chapter come out every two or three days. anyways, enjoy!
Preview:

Eggblader this has potential I will be following

thanks for supporting guys. i might come out with a chapter tommorow.
Any chance they might be a character contest? (Yes I'm asking lol)
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:45 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Any chance they might be a character contest? (Yes I'm asking lol)

yep! i was planning on announcing that after chapter one came out. soooo... maybe in two days? if you guys are lucky maybe tomorrow
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:51 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:45 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Any chance they might be a character contest? (Yes I'm asking lol)

yep! i was planning on announcing that after chapter one came out. soooo... maybe in two days? if you guys are lucky maybe tomorrow

I'm so entering
Same I have to think of a name!!!

alright I have already created everything for the character contest lol
new chapter coming out today!
Okay can't wait
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:41 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay can't wait

LJ Just signed up for the demonic blader character contest you should enter too (Eggblader totally gonna enter your character contest)
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:41 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay can't wait

LJ Just signed up for the demonic blader character contest you should enter too (Eggblader totally gonna enter your character contest)

Okay let me with up
this is lookin pretty good! also guys im new to this organization so does anyone know how to post a thread lol
updated! chapter out now!
Exciting! Any story that a bey breaks first chapter is good with me!
(Jun. 23, 2021  7:48 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Exciting! Any story that a bey breaks first chapter is good with me!

that was a preview

Announcement!

I am holdin a Character contest!
UnseenBurst, LegendJustice you might want to hear about this
How to enter just put a post on your character
NAme:
appearance:
personality:
Bey:
Parts:
MOves:
discription:
moves:
uh i think thats it. if i missed anything tell me pls

1st place will be a main character
2nd place will be a small character short appearance
(Jun. 23, 2021  7:55 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  7:48 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Exciting! Any story that a bey breaks first chapter is good with me!

that was a preview

Announcement!

NAme:
appearance:
personality:
Bey:
Parts:
MOves:
discription:
moves:

I'll enter in a bit
(Jun. 23, 2021  7:55 PM)eggblader Wrote:

that was a preview

Announcement!

NAme:
appearance:
personality:
Bey:
Parts:
MOves:
discription:
moves:

I read the first chapter! It's really good! The only advise I have to give is the chapter was a bit short. Instead of the short that most other fanfics are, yours has a lot of detail, there is just not a lot of plot points in the first chapter. I'll make sure to submit a character soon.
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:06 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  7:55 PM)eggblader Wrote: that was a preview

Announcement!

NAme:
appearance:
personality:
Bey:
Parts:
MOves:
discription:
moves:

I read the first chapter! It's really good! The only advise I have to give is the chapter was a bit short. Instead of the short that most other fanfics are, yours has a lot of detail, there is just not a lot of plot points in the first chapter. I'll make sure to submit a character soon.

are you sure you arent being confused by the preview.
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:10 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:06 PM)USN Wrote: I read the first chapter! It's really good! The only advise I have to give is the chapter was a bit short. Instead of the short that most other fanfics are, yours has a lot of detail, there is just not a lot of plot points in the first chapter. I'll make sure to submit a character soon.

are you sure you arent being confused by the preview.
Yeah. There was only 1 major plot point which was the battle. Don't get me wrong, I really like the fanfic! It's just gonna take a lot of chapters to have a good plot.
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:14 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  8:10 PM)eggblader Wrote: are you sure you arent being confused by the preview.
Yeah. There was only 1 major plot point which was the battle. Don't get me wrong, I really like the fanfic! It's just gonna take a lot of chapters to have a good plot.

ooooh yeah.
Yes let me get my character ready!
Chapter one gets 2 thumbs up!

Also, what system?
Name: Alua Zazuke
Bey: Legend Alex
Appearance: A green shirt 👕 with the logo Beyblade and a Black jacket with Black hair and Black jeans with a cape that's green tied around his waist
Personality: He is kind and sarcastic and some times likes making puns
Parts: 7Under hunter
Movss: Legend Hunt Legend Wing and Legend kick
Description: he was born on April the 13 of 2007 his father left him but ever since he vowed to never leave his mother but his mom encouraged him to play beybade and he liked it!
can i pls join i promise i wont disappoint