[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Infinity Warriors

I want christmas to come
Episode 1: The Great Warrior! Hyper Vulcan! will officially debut on January 18th, 2021! Episode 2: Goddess Of The Moon! Moon Selene! will debut the week after.
the ultimate appearnce
Full Bio Of Varu Akubara!

Name: Varu Akubara

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 110lbs

Hair Color: Silver with a few red ascents (hair turns shiny silver and it spikes up when he resonates)

Eye Color: Blue

Bey: Hyper Vulcan In Sg

Special Moves: Hyper Slash, Hyper Strike, Hyper Blast, Siege Counter

~Friends~ (will be updated as story goes on)

Ciara Akubara - Ciara is Varus big sister.

Valt Aoi - Valt is Varus role model and his biggest fan.
Knight Valkyries description soon
Bey Request Time

So like Athenas Story, there will be a bey contest

User will be decided by me and will more than likely be a Female

Rules

~Bey must be creative (meaning no pre-existing bey evolutions)~

~Layer must be 1 piece (no Sparking/GT)~

~must specify type and parts (preferably no abbreviations like Ev', please type the full name out)~

~You can put requests in this thread or you can PM to me with the title "Infinity Warriors Bey Request"~

~Deadline is December 26th~

~Winner will be announced on December 27th 7:00PM CST~

Valkyrie reveals tomorrow
Ok here’s mine

Golden Freddy: A dual spin layer with rubber and a metal chip in the center. The avatar in the center is a yellow bear with a black hat and black eyes with white pupils. The bear will be missing it’s left ear and wires will be coming out of it. The rubber is black and the rest of the bey is yellow with stripes of black over it.

Zenith: it’s zenith but the red is yellow and the white parts and metal on it is colored black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is where golden freddys main moves is from.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Bey Request Time

So like Athenas Story, there will be a bey contest

User will be decided by me and will more than likely be a Female

Rules

~Bey must be creative (meaning no pre-existing bey evolutions)~

~Layer must be 1 piece (no Sparking/GT)~

~must specify type and parts (preferably no abbreviations like Ev', please type the full name out)~

~You can put requests in this thread or you can PM to me with the title "Infinity Warriors Bey Request"~

~Deadline is December 26th~

~Winner will be announced on December 27th 7:00PM CST~

Valkyrie reveals tomorrow
Ok sorry this sounds so fun by the time this is posted I will have 10 ideas in.

Attack:
Ultimate Ulysses 12 Dagger Xtreme’ (Right Spin) (Basically Xcalibur kind of)

Defense:
Raging Tauros 00 Wall Loop
(Right Spin) (Layer is like Naked)

Stamina:
Grand Griffin 10 Flow Flugel
(Right Spin) (Layer is like flare)

Balance:
King Serpent Paradox Xtend+
(if no gt parts)
King Serpent 2 Bump Zeta’
(Layer is like kerbeus just with mode changing parts with balance parts)
So is it likely that one of the bad guys/girls get a stamina bey?
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So is it likely that one of the bad guys/girls get a stamina bey?

Villain uses Left Spin Defense.
My bey idea is...

Twin Dragos - Has two Chinese dragons on it, the heads stick out and are the man contact points (dragons are gold and the layer is red)
Axe (gold)
Unite’

Moves include
Drago Smash - leans on unite and hits the opponents bey with one of the dragon heads
Drago Sheild - Shields appear around this bey
Twin Drago Samsh - Drago Smash but wipes around and hits the opponent with the other dragon head
Drago’s Revenge - When drago gets knocked back it comes back and attacks with full force
Layer: Knight Valkyrie (kVl) - A 3 Sided layer with Valkyries 3 signature wings which has small slits in them for creating a massive updraft that can lead to stronger attack. The bey also features 3 small little rubber wings that protrude in front of the swords that can be grind off to enhance attack power. The bey features a front facing Valkyrie motif

Disk: Blade - an upgraded Boost with a plastic ring around it. (the ring resembles Boost as well)

Driver: Crush - a jaggy tip with a ring around it to in theory prevent KO's. Driver is about Volcanics height.

User: Valt Aoi

Special Moves: Rush Shoot, Knight Sword, True Knight Sword
Layer: Genesis Calabozo: Two long blades going out with rubber in between them. One of the blades has a bit of metal in it.

Disk: Grand: A bigger 0 except the curves goes all the way around the disk.

Driver: Bearing

Moves:
Forced Gravity -It sucks the other bey in then slashes it with it's metal saber

Genesis Slash - It attacks with both blades

Genesis Echo - It copies the opponents move

(Left spin)
Layer: Hyper Vulcan - A 4 sided bey with 4 swords going around the bey that are sloped up for upper attacks and they have some metal on them. Vulcan is able to scoop underneath the bey and launch it into the air. The bey features a side facing Vulcan motif, a roman god of fire.

Disk: Invert - a disk with 5 smooth blades going around it. Has plastic ring akin to the disks design.

Driver: Siege - a fusion of Wave and Iron. (Fusion tip is replaced with metal flat)

User: Varu Akubara

Special Moves: Hyper Shoot, Hyper Strike, Hyper Slash

Concept Products
Im revealing 2 exciting beys which is the start of a new sub-system. The beys are:

- Origin God Creation Storm

- Lock Angel Ωuter Heaven

Both beys will be used by pretty major characters.
I assume God is owned by the major antagonist (ironic I know) and Angel is someone who works under them.
(Dec. 21, 2020  1:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I assume God is owned by the major antagonist (ironic I know) and Angel is someone who works under them.

God is owned by the 2nd villain so you are kinda right there (Ciara is the first villain). Angel is just used by a Neutral blader.

(both will have pretty major roles though)
Another big news drop coming on Christmas
Moon Selene 0W Rt

Moon Selene Layer: A pretty round layer with 4 blades which is supported by rubber. If a bey hits one of the blades, Selene absorbs it and acts like nothing ever happened. Has teeth of medium height

0Wall Disk: We know what this is. No need to explain.

Return Driver: Kinda like Mobius but the free spin plate is sloped up like Revolve. Actually has a bearing inside it. Sharp tip extends out a bit more.

User: Scarlett Zakari

Moves: Moon Guard, Return Drift
War Kabandha, 000 hex metal

gimmick: upper attacks with hammers and defense with slops

War Kabandha: evolved version of Spirit Kabandha

000: 00 with more weight in a hexagon design

hex metal: like yard metal but with a hexagon design
DeltaZakuro
Here’s mine:
Anomaly Apophis hurricane’ Eclipse

Anomaly Apophis: a beyblade that has a click gimmick where the 1st click reveals 2 blades, the second click reveals 3 blades, the 3rd click puts all the blades in and reveals 2 Metal serpent blades (hence apophis), and the 4th click reveals a rubber ring with serpents (the 5th click is the burst)

Hurricane’: larger hurricane that is more effective

Eclipse: this is a plastic tip that is flat

Moves:
Dark beginning: 1st click
Story begins: 2nd click
Serpent arises: 3rd click
Dark rebirth: 4th click (it’s a story you see)
Chaos slash: just your ordinary move
Soaring chaos fangs: Apophis launches itself into the sky and crashes into the opponent
character bio
Kobayashi Kurenai
Personality: Annoyingly Funny, Persuasive, Passionate, hansom
Hair: white wavy hair with it covering half of his face now
Wearing: a teal sweatshirt with yellow lines on it
Bey: War Kabandha
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:49 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: character bio
Kobayashi Kurenai
Personality: Annoyingly Funny, Persuasive, Passionate, hansom
Hair: white wavy hair with it covering half of his face now
Wearing: a teal sweatshirt with yellow lines on it
Bey: War Kabandha