[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Infinity Warriors

Ciara Akubara (will be updated as the story goes on)

Name: Ciara Akubara

Eye-Color: Purple

Hair Color: Violet

Bey: Midnight Corvus Ft Rn

Personality: Is quiet but can go insanely wild

Clothing (i'll add this one to Varu later): Purple jacket, Black Shirt, Blue Shorts, Long Black Socks and Purple Shoes

~Relationships~

Varu Akubara - Varu is Ciaras brother.
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is Aiga still number one?

Yes. He is.
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is Aiga still number one?

Yes. He is.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jnebu2-...p=drivesdk click the link you must. Text you must ignore Pikachu focus he is.
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:35 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: War Kabandha, 000 hex metal

gimmick: upper attacks with hammers and defense with slops

War Kabandha: evolved version of Spirit Kabandha

000: 00 with more weight in a hexagon design

hex metal: like yard metal but with a hexagon design
DeltaZakuro
*hexagon intensifies*

DeltaZakuro the color palate is teal, yellow and green
Next blader to be revealed is Scarlett Zakari, the user of Moon Selene!
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:07 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Ok here’s mine

Golden Freddy: A dual spin layer with rubber and a metal chip in the center. The avatar in the center is a yellow bear with a black hat and black eyes with white pupils. The bear will be missing it’s left ear and wires will be coming out of it. The rubber is black and the rest of the bey is yellow with stripes of black over it.

Zenith: it’s zenith but the red is yellow and the white parts and metal on it is colored black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is where golden freddys main moves is from.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.

That is some messed-up origin for a Bey. What kind of Blader would abandon their partner? But this entry is a masterpiece my friend, a masterpiece.
Episodes 13-33
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episodes 13-24

I think The Greatest Super Z would work better as the Greatest Chouzetsu since that means The Greatest Transcendence (Resonance) But besides that sounds cool.
hehehehehe if Kabandha and Kobayashi end up in an episode i have made a title for it: War Hammers! War Kabandha!
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episodes 13-24

Cheez! From small thought you are really digging now. Sounds great!
Bio on Scarlett Zakari soon
Prototype combos to make at home Part 1

Knight Valkyrie - Brave Valkyrie 12Vortex Destroy' 1S

Hyper Vulcan - Infinite Hyperion 0Reach Iron 1S

Moon Selene - Poison Spriggan (preferably the blue one if you have it) 0Wall Mobius Goku
Infinity Warriors Bey Request

Bey - REMNANT Ennard Scoop Survive Metal'

Type - Attack

Energy Layer - REMNANT Ennard

REMNANT Ennard is an Attack-Type Energy Layer depicting Ennard from FNAF Sister Location. It is shaped similarly to the Phantom Fusion Wheel from the Metal Saga. Ennard's mask is in the centre of the Layer, with wire-shaped decal around it. The wires are made of metal. Around the edge of the Layer, there is a ring of metal, increasing weight and attack power. REMNANT Ennard is trans-grey in colour, with the metal parts being silver, and Ennard's mask is white with a green hat, red nose and black eyes.

Forge Disk - Scoop

Scoop is basically Hasbro's Swipe Disk, except with lot more weight to it, and has rubber bumpers instead of the frame slots. The rubber bumpers act like Judgement's rubber blades, being an extremely useful attack feature, and can slightly spin steal if the opponent is spinning the opposite direction. Scoop is heavier than 00, but a little lighter than Wheel. It is silver in colour, with the rubber being red.

Driver - Survive Metal'

Regular Survive, with the tip of the Driver being made of metal. Also a ' Driver. Survive Metal is trans-white in colour, and the metal being silver.

Special Moves:

REMNANT Slash - Ennard builds up speed and charges at the opponent, hitting them with both the metal and rubber blades, causing major damage to the opponent, and can easily result in a Burst Finish.

REMNANT Counter - Ennard slows its momentum down and takes the centre of the Beystadium. Its spin speed then drastically increases. If an opponent hits it in this state, Ennard delivers a devastating counterattack and launches the opponent across the Beystadium, either resulting in a Burst or Ring-Out Finish.

Weaknesses:

Can be Bursted easily.

Other:

Ennard's Avatar is an "anime-ified" version of Ennard from FNaF Sister Location.

When Ennard uses it's Ultimate Move, the eyes on its layer glow purple.

Despite having a Stamina-Type Driver, Ennard is a really aggressive Attack-Type, even more agressive than Judgement Joker.

@Golden_Freddy 
inspired me to do this.
(Dec. 25, 2020  6:21 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Infinity Warriors Bey Request

Type - Attack

REMNANT Ennard is an Attack-Type Energy Layer depicting Ennard from FNAF Sister Location. It is shaped similarly to the Phantom Fusion Wheel from the Metal Saga. Ennard's mask is in the centre of the Layer, with wire-shaped decal around it. The wires are made of metal. Around the edge of the Layer, there is a ring of metal, increasing weight and attack power. REMNANT Ennard is trans-grey in colour, with the metal parts being silver, and Ennard's mask is white with a green hat, red nose and black eyes.

Forge Disk - Scoop

Scoop is basically Hasbro's Swipe Disk, except with lot more weight to it, and has rubber bumpers instead of the frame slots. The rubber bumpers act like Judgement's rubber blades, being an extremely useful attack feature, and can slightly spin steal if the opponent is spinning the opposite direction. Scoop is heavier than 00, but a little lighter than Wheel. It is silver in colour, with the rubber being red.

Driver - Survive Metal'

Regular Survive, with the tip of the Driver being made of metal. Also a ' Driver. Survive Metal is trans-white in colour, and the metal being silver.

Special Moves:

REMNANT Slash - Ennard builds up speed and charges at the opponent, hitting them with both the metal and rubber blades, causing major damage to the opponent, and can easily result in a Burst Finish.

REMNANT Counter - Ennard slows its momentum down and takes the centre of the Beystadium. Its spin speed then drastically increases. If an opponent hits it in this state, Ennard delivers a devastating counterattack and launches the opponent across the Beystadium, either resulting in a Burst or Ring-Out Finish.

Weaknesses:

Can be Bursted easily.

Other:

Ennard's Avatar is an "anime-ified" version of Ennard from FNaF Sister Location.

Despite having a Stamina-Type Driver, Ennard is a really aggressive Attack-Type, even more agressive than Judgement Joker.

@Golden_Freddy 
inspired me to do this.
Did you just say, anime Ennard?

Type - Attack

Forge Disk - Scoop

Driver - Survive Metal'

Special Moves:

Weaknesses:

Can be Bursted easily.

Other:

@Golden_Freddy 
inspired me to do this.
NICEEEE I LOVE IT
(Dec. 25, 2020  12:00 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

Type - Attack

Forge Disk - Scoop

Driver - Survive Metal'

Special Moves:

Weaknesses:

Can be Bursted easily.

Other:

@Golden_Freddy 
inspired me to do this.
Did you just say, anime Ennard?

I meant something like this-
[Image: 100931969-288-k134567.jpg]
You probably thought I meant FNiA, am I right?

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:19 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

Type - Attack

Forge Disk - Scoop

Driver - Survive Metal'

Special Moves:

Weaknesses:

Can be Bursted easily.

Other:

@Golden_Freddy 
inspired me to do this.
NICEEEE I LOVE IT

Thanks!
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  12:00 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Did you just say, anime Ennard?

I meant something like this-

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:19 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: NICEEEE I LOVE IT

Thanks!
Yes I was scared lol
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:50 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I meant something like this-

Thanks!
Yes I was scared lol

FNiA is sinful and must perish along with the other bad Fandoms...
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:52 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:50 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yes I was scared lol

FNiA is sinful and must perish along with the other bad Fandoms...
Yes it must burn with mike trap and mike bot/victim
I will give everyone till the 28th to get a bey submitted. Rules are in 1st post.
Winner of bey contest is 6Jupiter5 and Anomaly Apophis Hr' Ec
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:11 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Winner of bey contest is 6Jupiter5 and Anomaly Apophis Hr' Ec

noice
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:11 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Winner of bey contest is 6Jupiter5 and Anomaly Apophis Hr' Ec

I finally did it Smile. May I ask why me?
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I finally did it Smile. May I ask why me?

Tbh, i got a lot less entries than I thought and yours just stood out to me the most.