[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Heroes teaser

5 years after Hyuga and Hikaru beat Lane, a new Blader emerges from the rest, one who's heart is pure. One who is determined to end all evil, once and for all. Lexy Hamada is 18 years old and is the strongest blader on the West Coast of America, and he wants to take things to the next level. With his girlfriend, Laura Komuko, they're set to take on the world and all its evil.

Stay tuned for chapters, updates, etc
18? dang lol. he's nika, toko, and aigas age then
So I've been working on a project with a buddy of mine, who is amazing at modeling, and we made four Beyblades out of ten. Here's the custom Beyblades and their parts, which I'll explain if there's new parts

Lupae Cador Yielding 2S
Right spin Stamina

Gaiden Azurath Wheel Kernel 1D
Right spin Defense

Queen Laratros Destroy' 5A
Right spin Attack
5A is a chassis that can switch from smash attack to absorb mode, with the chassis having exposed rubber when in Absorb mode. It matches up with the Queen ring in Smash Mode.

Vixen Lorena Xtend+Metal 2B
The Xtend+Metal has a Metal Xtend+ chip, giving more weight.
Dual spin Balance

There's gonna be more soon, but these are the confirmed four for the story as of rn, I'll keep y'all updated soon
(Jun. 09, 2021  6:41 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: So I've been working on a project with a buddy of mine, who is amazing at modeling, and we made four Beyblades out of ten. Here's the custom Beyblades and their parts, which I'll explain if there's new parts

Lupae Cador Yielding 2S
Right spin Stamina

Gaiden Azurath Wheel Kernel 1D
Right spin Defense

Queen Laratros Destroy' 5A
Right spin Attack
5A is a chassis that can switch from smash attack to absorb mode, with the chassis having exposed rubber when in Absorb mode. It matches up with the Queen ring in Smash Mode.

Vixen Lorena Xtend+Metal 2B
The Xtend+Metal has a Metal Xtend+ chip, giving more weight.
Dual spin Balance

There's gonna be more soon, but these are the confirmed four for the story as of rn, I'll keep y'all updated soon
NICE!!!
So modeling is almost done. I just need the measurements of the side tabs of 2B, so I can enable the mode change on Lorena. Anyone have a 2B or the measurements to send?
So for Vixen Lorena, the Vixen Ring has been finished and is now capable of switching between locked and free spinning modes for 2B. Hoping to give more updates in the future
When will this come out?
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:41 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: When will this come out?

If everything goes to plan, I'm thinking of about maybe mid to late 2022
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:56 AM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:

wow nice, i'm kinda scared of this fanfic dominating every single fanfic tho lol
True Tho if it's gone take that long is it gonna be animated?
(Jul. 09, 2021  3:11 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: True Tho if it's gone take that long is it gonna be animated?
  I think he's going to make all beys that appears on this story irl and send a miny video showcasing them (the video is a stretch), and then he'll make the fanfic.
 That's my theory
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:57 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:56 AM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: If everything goes to plan, I'm thinking of about maybe mid to late 2022

wow nice, i'm kinda scared of this fanfic dominating every single fanfic tho lol

Well while it's gonna be a fanfic, the reason it's gonna be taking so long is because I wanna make it live action, with a completely original story.

(Jul. 09, 2021  8:23 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  3:11 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: True Tho if it's gone take that long is it gonna be animated?
  I think he's going to make all beys that appears on this story irl and send a miny video showcasing them (the video is a stretch), and then he'll make the fanfic.
 That's my theory

Well you're not wrong, since it's gonna be live action instead of just a mere fanfic.
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:56 AM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:

U gonna make it a manga, anime, or just like a text book kind of thing
(Jul. 10, 2021  6:06 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:56 AM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: If everything goes to plan, I'm thinking of about maybe mid to late 2022
 it's Live action
(Jul. 10, 2021  6:06 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:

For manga, I'm not sure. Text book type of style wouldn't really fit it, and I'm planning on doing it IRL, so custom color launchers, custom Beyblades, and more will be part of the series, once I get approval to make sure it won't get taken down
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:23 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
 That's my theory

That's kind of the plan. As an update, I'm nowhere near being able to make videos on this in 2022, but it could possibly be for a 2023 release, idk. Time will tell, since I'm busy with other projects with a bunch of other people
Beyblade Burst Heroes will be renamed “Flare of Love: a Beyblade Burst fanfic”. The story will be the same, and some action packed arcs are gonna be part of the series. Hope to share those stories soon
(Oct. 23, 2022  3:17 AM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: Beyblade Burst Heroes will be renamed “Flare of Love: a Beyblade Burst fanfic”. The story will be the same, and some action packed arcs are gonna be part of the series. Hope to share those stories soon

Have you got a release date for CH1?
(Oct. 23, 2022  4:45 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2022  3:17 AM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: Beyblade Burst Heroes will be renamed “Flare of Love: a Beyblade Burst fanfic”. The story will be the same, and some action packed arcs are gonna be part of the series. Hope to share those stories soon

Have you got a release date for CH1?
Chapters 1 and 2 are out on Wattpad under the name LexyXLaura. I’m working on chapter 3 atm, but it’s gonna be slow since I’m gonna be starting a new job soon
(Oct. 23, 2022  5:15 AM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2022  4:45 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Have you got a release date for CH1?
Chapters 1 and 2 are out on Wattpad under the name LexyXLaura. I’m working on chapter 3 atm, but it’s gonna be slow since I’m gonna be starting a new job soon

Thank you for the information then, I'll go read it now.