[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Elite

(Nov. 25, 2021  3:50 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  2:58 AM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Beyblade Burst Elite #3 “Man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this - no dog exchanges bones with another.”

UnseenBurst @Hollowmind8 @LJ-Blader SpeedySuomi GHero GenesisBlader

Interesting chapter. Extra note Itsukimaru only uses two layers, I put in four Beys in my submission because Izanagi and Izanami can be split into two and combined into one layer, sorta like Eclipse and Apollo, the disc is just like Paradox as well. Anyways, I'll be giving the review then; Nothing special happened, but it did give us a part of Damian's backstory, however... it was sort of uh, edgy you know? Especially when it ties in with the canon. Setting that aside though, the battles were quite fun to watch, so for this story, I'll be giving it a 7.3/10.

Alright I’ll see if I can make some changes/retcons that can solve these problems with your bey. I was planning to make a edgy mc from the get go. A man who tries to hide his talents and likes to work from the shadows manipulating people.
(Nov. 25, 2021  4:00 AM)Ayanokoji Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  3:50 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Interesting chapter. Extra note Itsukimaru only uses two layers, I put in four Beys in my submission because Izanagi and Izanami can be split into two and combined into one layer, sorta like Eclipse and Apollo, the disc is just like Paradox as well. Anyways, I'll be giving the review then; Nothing special happened, but it did give us a part of Damian's backstory, however... it was sort of uh, edgy you know? Especially when it ties in with the canon. Setting that aside though, the battles were quite fun to watch, so for this story, I'll be giving it a 7.3/10.

Alright I’ll see if I can make some changes/retcons that can solve these problems with your bey. I was planning to make a edgy mc from the get go. A man who tries to hide his talents and likes to work from the shadows manipulating people.

Yeah, I can sorta see it. And though I've only watched a bit of Classroom of the Elite, I feel like this was based off of exactly that.
(Nov. 25, 2021  4:12 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  4:00 AM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Alright I’ll see if I can make some changes/retcons that can solve these problems with your bey. I was planning to make a edgy mc from the get go. A man who tries to hide his talents and likes to work from the shadows manipulating people.

Yeah, I can sorta see it. And though I've only watched a bit of Classroom of the Elite, I feel like this was based off of exactly that.
Yeah Damian is basically my beyblade version of Ayanokōji with his father being replaced with Theodore Glass and the white room being part of the snake pit