[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Elite

This story takes place five years after DB with the protagonist in this story being a kid named Damian Glass. The trained son of Theodore Glass. After his immense isolated training with Theodore in the snake pits secret training ground the white room Damian was allowed out into the world so he can become the best blader ever. Though Damian wishes to not be like his father he himself wants to be the best blader ever and he will do whatever it takes to win and become the best. Will he complete his goal but also complete his fathers? Find out in Beyblade Burst Elite! 

Bey system

Damian’s bey
(Nov. 21, 2021  7:15 PM)Ayanokoji Wrote: This story takes place five years after DB with the protagonist in this story being a kid named Damian Glass. The trained son of Theodore Glass. After his immense isolated training with Theodore in the snake pits secret training ground the white room Damian was allowed out into the world so he can become the best blader ever. Though Damian wishes to not be like his father he himself wants to be the best blader ever and he will do whatever it takes to win and become the best. Will he complete his goal but also complete his fathers? Find out in Beyblade Burst Elite! 

Bey system

Damian’s bey

nice to see a son of a former antagonist become the main star of the show! looking forward to it! 🗿👌
I'm actually excited for this Fanfic. I'll give my opinions and Rate it whenever you'd like. (But not immediately sometimes) And do you think you could explain the Cho X System a bit more? I'm intrigued.

Will there be a Character Contest because if so I'll probably enter
(Nov. 21, 2021  7:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm actually excited for this Fanfic. I'll give my opinions and Rate it whenever you'd like. (But not immediately sometimes) And do you think you could explain the Cho X System a bit more? I'm intrigued.

Will there be a Character Contest because if so I'll probably enter

The Cho X system is a system made by Xandork. The system is basically Cho Z but with a lot more metal. Some of the most famous Cho X beys if you want examples are Exodus Hydra, Nitro Proto, and Delta.

Yeah I was gonna announce it rn lol

The character contest all I need is the characters name the parts how the character looks it’s personality and it’s gender and the beys special moves. You can add any other excess information you want.
Name: Perseus Nakano.

Appearance: [Image: 68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e...w=720&q=80] this is his face but his appearance is a bit different. He wears a Short Sleeve Swim Shirt with the Greek God Poseidon on it with Water surrounding Poseidon as he holds his Triton up. He also wears Ripped Green Jeans with a Blue Belt and it has Gold in the middle. He also wears a Black Vest and he wears a Shark Fang necklace.

Personality: (I made a Fanficton called Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu and this character was the Main but I'll just make a little adjustments) He's a Legendary Blader that is Ranked 3# in the World and he has rivaled Valt Aoi, Shu Kurenai, A Dark Blader corrupted by Darkness and basically all of the Blading Legends. He's very outgoing and helpful. He's also cheerful and Very Wise when it comes to Beyblade. He's been Blading since he was 11 and he's met lots of Bladers and can come up with strategies after just one battle. He's the Protector of the Blading World and will try defeating anyone who seems corrupted and do everything he can to bring them into the Light.

Nicknames: The Hydro Prince, The Sea Commander, The God of the Vast Waters, The Lifeguard (By Main Protag)

Beyblade: Seabound Poseidon Tide Aqua'

Seabound Poseidon: Seabound Poseidon has 3 Large Blades that cut through Beys like a Sharp Sword. The Blades overtime can awaken into Bound Blades and after that that they can also awaken into Larger Blades. It has Sharp Rubber on it and a Deep Sea design on it and the Motif is Poseidon and a Trident above it.

Tide: It's like the Nexus+S Disk and Karma Disk combined. It basically has the jagged edges from Karma but they are a bit smaller and have has a Blue S Gear on it. You can take it off and on Switching it from Locked Mode to Free Spin Mode.

Aqua': Basically Charge, Exceed, and Venture all combined. The Driver is basically Charge except it has a Free Spinning Ring and in the Free Spinning Ring it has a stick going up (Like Venture) and has Rubber around it to make it accelerate mid-battle.

Moves:

Seabound Geyser: Poseidon slams and or slashes causing a Blue Explosion usually sending the Bey into the air. (This is its signature Move)

Seabound Bound: Poseidon in its 2nd Awakened state slams into the opposing Bey with its Bound Gimmick

Aqua Shoot: Poseidon goes in for a barrage of attacks.

Seabound Slash: In its 3rd Awakened state it slashes at the opposing Bey with all its Power.

Aqua Jet: Poseidon leans on the Rubber on its Driver and picks up Quick Speed usually slamming into the Bey out of nowhere.

Seabound Strike: Poseidon picks up speed and slams into the opposing Bey with Great Speed (Basically Xceed Strike)

Ayanokoji
Beyblade Burst Elite #1 “What is evil? Whatever springs from weakness”

GenesisBlader

UnseenBurst
(Nov. 21, 2021  9:44 PM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Beyblade Burst Elite #1 “What is evil? Whatever springs from weakness”

GenesisBlader

UnseenBurst

I forgot to tell you he goes by Percy not Perseus not your fault that's completely mine. Also I think the battle should've been a bit longer and I find it kinda weird that with his new Bey he beat the Third Best Blader in the World in his First Battle. I was also hoping that if Damian actually starts becoming evil then maybe Percy could be a Role Model to him and teach him about Blading. Kinda like how Valt was to Aiga. But this chapter was an Okay beginning. It's your First Chapter so it's not the best but not the worst either. It also felt a bit Rushed and it could've been a bit longer especially the battle. Overall 6.5/10. It's your First Chapter so don't freak out I know you can improve and I'll be there watching you improve.
(Nov. 21, 2021  9:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  9:44 PM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Beyblade Burst Elite #1 “What is evil? Whatever springs from weakness”

GenesisBlader

UnseenBurst

I forgot to tell you he goes by Percy not Perseus not your fault that's completely mine. Also I think the battle should've been a bit longer and I find it kinda weird that with his new Bey he beat the Third Best Blader in the World in his First Battle. I was also hoping that if Damian actually starts becoming evil then maybe Percy could be a Role Model to him and teach him about Blading. Kinda like how Valt was to Aiga. But this chapter was an Okay beginning. It's your First Chapter so it's not the best but not the worst either. It also felt a bit Rushed and it could've been a bit longer especially the battle. Overall 6.5/10. It's your First Chapter so don't freak out I know you can improve and I'll be there watching you improve.

Alright thank you I’ll work on these on the second

Also I got the idea of Damian beating Percy because of Bell beating Lui. Damian basically just out smarted him by using what he was taught in the white room to beat him.
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:01 PM)Ayanokoji Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  9:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I forgot to tell you he goes by Percy not Perseus not your fault that's completely mine. Also I think the battle should've been a bit longer and I find it kinda weird that with his new Bey he beat the Third Best Blader in the World in his First Battle. I was also hoping that if Damian actually starts becoming evil then maybe Percy could be a Role Model to him and teach him about Blading. Kinda like how Valt was to Aiga. But this chapter was an Okay beginning. It's your First Chapter so it's not the best but not the worst either. It also felt a bit Rushed and it could've been a bit longer especially the battle. Overall 6.5/10. It's your First Chapter so don't freak out I know you can improve and I'll be there watching you improve.

Alright thank you I’ll work on these on the second

Also I got the idea of Damian beating Percy because of Bell beating Lui. Damian basically just out smarted him by using what he was taught in the white room to beat him.

Bell beat Lui because he was a system ahead and just went for a Lower Strike Cool! Also was Percy using his Cho X Poseidon or he hasn't evolved it yet? The DB Poseidon is called Sea Poseidon
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:01 PM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Alright thank you I’ll work on these on the second

Bell beat Lui because he was a system ahead and just went for a Lower Strike Cool! Also was Percy using his Cho X Poseidon or he hasn't evolved it yet? The DB Poseidon is called Sea Poseidon
The DB version

I have a idea on why the two beys will have the same name

Genesisblader

UnseenBurst

Ngl, for a first chapter ever (I think), this is extremely good writing, you're either very good or have some experience already. I guess Percy will lose a little more before evolving his bey to Cho X. Kinda rushed at the end with the whole tournament thing. Percy might have also lost due to the element of surprise and questionable physics (Bearing' going as fast as Xtreme... You could replace that with scraping the disc on the arena).
Overall, not bad, here's some beginner tips:
 I'd recommend not setting up time limits for each chapter and read them to see if something doesn't makes sense, you can also stretch things along the chapters (maybe start the first tournament arc at chapter 7 And introduce some characters along the way). Just some tips.
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:19 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Genesisblader

UnseenBurst

Ngl, for a first chapter ever (I think), this is extremely good writing, you're either very good or have some experience already. I guess Percy will lose a little more before evolving his bey to Cho X. Kinda rushed at the end with the whole tournament thing. Percy might have also lost due to the element of surprise and questionable physics (Bearing' going as fast as Xtreme... You could replace that with scraping the disc on the arena).
Overall, not bad, here's some beginner tips:
 I'd recommend not setting up time limits for each chapter and read them to see if something doesn't makes sense, you can also stretch things along the chapters (maybe start the first tournament arc at chapter 7 And introduce some characters along the way). Just some tips.

Thank you this is actually the first story I’ve written. I just deceived to write the story and use words books I read or are in my vocabulary. Thanks for the tips I look forward to making the next chapter from the information given to me today.

GenesisBlader

UnseenBurst

pretty good considering this is your first fanfic, and kind of a bit like how @"Hollowmind8" and UnseenBurst said it could use a little improving. but i enjoyed reading this and overall awesome first chapter! 🗿👌
Beyblade Burst Elite #2 “It takes great talent and skill to conceal one’s talent and skill”

UnseenBurst @Hollowmind8 GenesisBlader
(Nov. 23, 2021  3:44 AM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Beyblade Burst Elite #2 “It takes great talent and skill to conceal one’s talent and skill”

definitely improved from last time! honestly dont see the flaws that were maybe in last chapter, and with that ths chapter/episode was super good! keep this up please!

UnseenBurst @"Hollowmind8"
(Nov. 23, 2021  3:53 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2021  3:44 AM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Beyblade Burst Elite #2 “It takes great talent and skill to conceal one’s talent and skill”

definitely improved from last time! honestly dont see the flaws that were maybe in last chapter, and with that ths chapter/episode was super good! keep this up please!

Thanks I will
(Nov. 23, 2021  4:02 AM)Ayanokoji Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2021  3:53 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: definitely improved from last time! honestly dont see the flaws that were maybe in last chapter, and with that ths chapter/episode was super good! keep this up please!

Thanks I will

The Thing is, The Story is Amazing but the battles aren't really. I feel like you need to even it out between Story and Battles because these battles are actually so quick I can't really point a Proper Power Point for Damian. Also Percy losing again was kinda just weird. I could understand last time how he lost because he had a DB Bey (But he still lost way too fast) And so far we haven't even seen Damian Resonating yet and build a Proper Bond with his Bey. I honestly think you should focus on the outcome of battles and think about if they make sense and fit them into the Story Plot somehow. Can we just talk about how bad of a Person/Father Theodore is? He made his own Child jump off a Building and others too. The Shu Thing was messed up but this just takes it too far. Also I think you should make Percy just a tinsy bit more Relaxed instead of tensed up but it was so In Character for Percy to actually recommend Damian. Anyways the Chapter was good but what really held it back was the Length of the Battle and the Outcome so I give it a 7.4/10. Nice but you could do better.
(Nov. 23, 2021  5:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2021  4:02 AM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Thanks I will

The Thing is, The Story is Amazing but the battles aren't really. I feel like you need to even it out between Story and Battles because these battles are actually so quick I can't really point a Proper Power Point for Damian. Also Percy losing again was kinda just weird. I could understand last time how he lost because he had a DB Bey (But he still lost way too fast) And so far we haven't even seen Damian Resonating yet and build a Proper Bond with his Bey. I honestly think you should focus on the outcome of battles and think about if they make sense and fit them into the Story Plot somehow. Can we just talk about how bad of a Person/Father Theodore is? He made his own Child jump off a Building and others too. The Shu Thing was messed up but this just takes it too far. Also I think you should make Percy just a tinsy bit more Relaxed instead of tensed up but it was so In Character for Percy to actually recommend Damian. Anyways the Chapter was good but what really held it back was the Length of the Battle and the Outcome so I give it a 7.4/10. Nice but you could do better.
Alright thank you I’ll work on that for chapter 3
(Nov. 23, 2021  5:21 AM)Ayanokoji Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2021  5:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Thing is, The Story is Amazing but the battles aren't really. I feel like you need to even it out between Story and Battles because these battles are actually so quick I can't really point a Proper Power Point for Damian. Also Percy losing again was kinda just weird. I could understand last time how he lost because he had a DB Bey (But he still lost way too fast) And so far we haven't even seen Damian Resonating yet and build a Proper Bond with his Bey. I honestly think you should focus on the outcome of battles and think about if they make sense and fit them into the Story Plot somehow. Can we just talk about how bad of a Person/Father Theodore is? He made his own Child jump off a Building and others too. The Shu Thing was messed up but this just takes it too far. Also I think you should make Percy just a tinsy bit more Relaxed instead of tensed up but it was so In Character for Percy to actually recommend Damian. Anyways the Chapter was good but what really held it back was the Length of the Battle and the Outcome so I give it a 7.4/10. Nice but you could do better.
Alright thank you I’ll work on that for chapter 3

No Problem, we Fanfic Writers have to stick together. I'll definitely rate your Chapter and I'm loving Percy's Character so far!
Name: Taylor Aza

Height: 5’4”

Personality: The complete opposite of her brother she kind and caring but quite quiet. She keeps her blading a secret for the most part. Partially because of the way her parents look about blading.

Appearance: She has blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her eyes are crystal blue and she wears a pink sweatshirt with purple shorts. She wears a gold necklace with a clock pendent. She also wears teardrop earrings.

Bey: Chromatic Tarragon Over Pulverize

Type: Right Spin Attack

Chromatic Tarragon: Dragoon msuv ring but with rainbow stickers with a small dragon emblem in the middle (blades are metal)

Over

Pulverize : Destroy with Xteme’s tip (Black)

Moves:

Chromatic Smash

Chromatic Arc

Tarragon Torture

Chromatic Sword

Pulverizing Impact

I have arrived! So far I love this! (Huge Percy fan here…)
Character contest? Say no more.

Beyblade Burst Elite #3 “Man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this - no dog exchanges bones with another.”

UnseenBurst @Hollowmind8 @LJ-Blader SpeedySuomi GHero GenesisBlader
(Nov. 25, 2021  2:58 AM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Beyblade Burst Elite #3 “Man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this - no dog exchanges bones with another.”

huh, this episode gave us a bit of insight on damian's character, and im pretty interested in it to say the least. all i have to say, nice job 👌
(Nov. 25, 2021  3:33 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  2:58 AM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Beyblade Burst Elite #3 “Man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this - no dog exchanges bones with another.”

huh, this episode gave us a bit of insight on damian's character, and im pretty interested in it to say the least. all i have to say, nice job 👌

Thanks I’m planning to do some more episodes that give insight on Damian

Interesting chapter. Extra note Itsukimaru only uses two layers, I put in four Beys in my submission because Izanagi and Izanami can be split into two and combined into one layer, sorta like Eclipse and Apollo, the disc is just like Paradox as well. Anyways, I'll be giving the review then; Nothing special happened, but it did give us a part of Damian's backstory, however... it was sort of uh, edgy you know? Especially when it ties in with the canon. Setting that aside though, the battles were quite fun to watch, so for this story, I'll be giving it a 7.3/10.