[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Dynachi!

(Jun. 03, 2021  9:52 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:32 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Ok Fafnir is the only bey that's not taken so you can use that

The Dynachi system is made of 6 parts Dynachi Ring. Dynachi Chip. Dynachi Weight. Dynachi Gear. Disk. and Driver. The Dynachi Ring is a combination of the dynamite Blade and Gachi layer the chip is a dynamite chip the weight you can move under the gear to make the center of gravity low or put it on the layer to make the center of gravity high. The Gear is to add extra attack defense or weight it is basically like the F gear for Dynamite Belial
If you need more info talk to me

How would you feel if you were supposed to be super strong and famous then you got beaten by a couple of nobodies new to Beyblade that's what Jay is going through

.... I would turn to the snake pit for help 😈

The snake pit was demolished after evolution and Theodore Glass got arrested years ago (In Dynachi at least)
(Jun. 03, 2021  10:02 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:52 PM)JJustice Wrote: .... I would turn to the snake pit for help 😈

The snake pit was demolished after evolution and Theodore Glass got arrested years ago (In Dynachi at least)

Oh then I would turn to the guy in metal fight he will make me stronger with his bey dark wolf
Name: Faza De La Hoya

Eye color: gold

Hair color: Gold with a blue highlight, same as frees but with a blue highlight

Look like: Faza is tall with a lean build, he wears a tank-top blue and black short-sleeved jacket with gold highlights, He also features a blue arm sleeve with gold straps, similar to his brother free's the green one. he wears loose black pants with short gold shoes with blue laces

Personality: When meeting new people he tends to be as quiet as his brother but once he gets to know someone he can be very vocal to them. along with this, he has an eye  for Beyblade, he can tell gimmicks just from one look and he can see a Beyblades movement pattern as it spins

Beyblade: Void Fafnir... I created the basic name if that's ok
@"Strikegamerv6"

character done! sorry for the format problem lol
(Jun. 03, 2021  10:21 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Name: Faza De La Hoya

Look like: Faza is tall with a lean build, he wears a tank-top blue and black short-sleeved jacket with gold highlights, He also features a blue arm sleeve with gold straps, similar to his brother free's the green one. he wears loose black pants with short gold shoes with blue laces

Personality: When meeting new people he tends to be as quiet as his brother but once he gets to know someone he can be very vocal to them. along with this, he has an eye  for Beyblade, he can tell gimmicks just from one look and he can see a Beyblades movement pattern as it spins

@"Strikegamerv6"

[Deleted Post]
(Jun. 03, 2021  10:25 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

@"Strikegamerv6"

Boy or Girl?

Boy in the sentence lucha said he but I'm not sure for sure

@"Strikegamerv6"

Boy or Girl?
Boy
(Jun. 03, 2021  10:26 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  10:25 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Boy or Girl?
Boy

Knew it

Was Strike what a cute bird

content://com.amazon.cloud9.FileProvider/images/screenshot/16227557490601753682728.jpg

@"Strikegamerv6"

Chapter 12 name and summary

Great name 👍
Chapter 12 was changed!!
(Jun. 04, 2021  12:30 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 12 was changed!!
Epic

LLoyd sounds like ninjago
(Jun. 04, 2021  12:30 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 12 was changed!!

oooh, cool
Chapter 13
this will be easier to understand after I post chapter 12
(Jun. 04, 2021  6:26 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 13

Oop they will become friends?
Chapter 12 is out :)

(Jun. 04, 2021  6:34 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  6:26 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 13

Oop they will become friends?

What do you think?
(Jun. 04, 2021  6:47 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 12 is out Smile

(Jun. 04, 2021  6:34 PM)JJustice Wrote: Oop they will become friends?

What do you think?

Yeah I think they will
@Lucha-Burst your character will be in chapter 14
Wait there's are going is going to be a second antagonist?
Wdym??????
[Deleted Post]

(Jun. 05, 2021  8:21 PM)JJustice Wrote: Wdym??????

:P can't say all I can say is betrayal
(Jun. 05, 2021  8:30 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: [Deleted Post]

(Jun. 05, 2021  8:21 PM)JJustice Wrote: Wdym??????

Tongue_out can't say all I can say is betrayal

Oh  mystery
Chapter 13 is out!!
(Jun. 07, 2021  7:02 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 13 is out!!
Good Job
Chapter 14 Smile
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:32 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 14 :)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]runoff You did not space it but the drone saying ZZZ was hilarious 😂 [/font]
(Jun. 09, 2021  11:36 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:32 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 14 Smile

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]runoff You did not space it but the drone saying ZZZ was hilarious 😂 [/font]

It was doing that because Fafnir was so OP that it burst Roktavor and it's part's hit the Drone essentially breaking the drone lol

15) Thunderbringer! Nexus Zeus!!

16) A New Darkness Arises!! Warped Apocalypse!!

17) Friend Vs Friend!!

18) Lights!! Camera!! Action!! (I'm sure @Jjustice can guess who this chapter's about)

19) Daniel On The Rise!!

20) Power Up!! Heroic Spring Attack!!!

(Jun. 09, 2021  11:47 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  11:36 PM)JJustice Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]runoff You did not space it but the drone saying ZZZ was hilarious 😂 [/font]

It was doing that because Fafnir was so OP that it burst Roktavor and it's part's hit the Drone essentially breaking the drone lol

15) Thunderbringer! Nexus Zeus!!

16) A New Darkness Arises!! Warped Apocalypse!!

17) Friend Vs Friend!!

18) Lights!! Camera!! Action!! (I'm sure @Jjustice can guess who this chapter's about)

19) Daniel On The Rise!!

20) Power Up!! Heroic Spring Attack!!!

Yes my boy jay is back

This is funny https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAR