[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Dynachi!

(Jun. 01, 2021  7:23 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:22 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Thx Ima repost because of issues

Report who?

Re post not report lol
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:25 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:23 PM)JJustice Wrote: Report who?

Re post not report lol

Oh ok lol
(May. 21, 2021  4:17 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys!!! I'm making this fanfic called Beyblade Burst Dynachi!!! Which will feature all of you!!! These are the rules to be in it!!! 1. You must fill out the registration it is short. 2. You cannot make a bey you need to use a Beyblade from S1-S7 3. You cannot have an antagonist Bey 4. Your character has to be related to the original owner of the bey. 5. You can only make new drivers and disks. 6. Have fun and tell me if you want any changes!!! These are the things you need for your registration. @Jjustice was the first register.

Name: 

Bey Name: 

Personality:

What you look like (Optional): 

Bey Moves:

If you wanna be in say me and fill this out

Can i still join?
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:38 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  4:17 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys!!! I'm making this fanfic called Beyblade Burst Dynachi!!! Which will feature all of you!!! These are the rules to be in it!!! 1. You must fill out the registration it is short. 2. You cannot make a bey you need to use a Beyblade from S1-S7 3. You cannot have an antagonist Bey 4. Your character has to be related to the original owner of the bey. 5. You can only make new drivers and disks. 6. Have fun and tell me if you want any changes!!! These are the things you need for your registration. @Jjustice was the first register.

Name: 

Bey Name: 

Personality:

Bey Moves:

Can i still join?

Yeah you can I think
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:38 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

Name: 

Bey Name: 

Personality:

Bey Moves:

Can i still join?

You can join at any time Smile
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:45 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:38 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Can i still join?

You can join at any time Smile

ok, Quick question, so the bey we choose has to be a real bey? like the stock combo?
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:47 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:45 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: You can join at any time Smile

ok, Quick question, so the bey we choose has to be a real bey? like the stock combo?

I don't think so 😐 we can use things related to the owner like drum koryu and Dragon in this story he has a son who got Dragon
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:47 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

It has to be a real bey from the anime
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:02 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:47 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: ok, Quick question, so the bey we choose has to be a real bey? like the stock combo?

It has to be a real bey from the anime

I updated my post and i made my bey zeus
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:12 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:02 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: It has to be a real bey from the anime

I updated my post and i made my bey zeus

K ur in
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:30 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:12 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I updated my post and i made my bey zeus

K ur in

Stike... your a genuiness you just helped me invent a  beyblade name
Chapter 11 got leaked
Also just wanted to mention: The name Royal Dragon might sound familiar that's because DeltaZakrou came up with it but he gave me full permission to use the names that he created so thx DeltaZakuro

(Jun. 01, 2021  8:32 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:30 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: K ur in

Stike... your a genuiness you just helped me invent a  beyblade name

I'm not a genius this is how I come up with bey names I looks up synonyms of their names for example Valient is a synonym for Brave or I just use the names DeltaZakuro let me use

(Jun. 01, 2021  7:47 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

And if you choose a bey it should probably start off as a Dynachi bey but fi u want it to evolve into one be my guest
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:35 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 11 got leaked
Also just wanted to mention: The name Royal Dragon might sound familiar that's because DeltaZakrou came up with it but he gave me full permission to use the names that he created so thx DeltaZakuro

(Jun. 01, 2021  8:32 PM)JJustice Wrote: Stike... your a genuiness you just helped me invent a  beyblade name

I'm not a genius this is how I come up with bey names I looks up synonyms of their names for example Valient is a synonym for Brave or I just use the names DeltaZakuro let me use

(Jun. 01, 2021  7:47 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: ok, Quick question, so the bey we choose has to be a real bey? like the stock combo?

And if you choose a bey it should probably start off as a Dynachi bey but fi u want it to evolve into one be my guest

Nah I ment when you said 
K ur in 

In my mind: kurin prefect name for a character

For example
Name: Kurin Lopez
Bey: Tornado knight
Personality: he is just like kit but has a but t of a temper

See perfect name for a character in not entering another character this is just and example
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:35 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 11 got leaked

(Jun. 01, 2021  8:32 PM)JJustice Wrote: Stike... your a genuiness you just helped me invent a  beyblade name

@Strikegamerv6 I used valient one time as a bey that's custom in one of delta's fanfics
Yo strike when's next chapter? Just curious
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:44 PM)JJustice Wrote: Yo strike  when's next chapter? Just curious

Ok so right now I'm working on a Bionic Battle chapter after that chapter released then I will work on the next Dynachi chapter
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:58 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:44 PM)JJustice Wrote: Yo strike  when's next chapter? Just curious

Ok so right now I'm working on a Bionic Battle chapter after that chapter released then I will work on the next Dynachi chapter
K that reminds me I have to get a chapter ready for my fanfic
ok so i officially don't understand the dynachi system
(Jun. 03, 2021  7:25 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: ok so i officially don't understand the dynachi system

Just tell me what bey you want to use I will take care of the rest
(Jun. 03, 2021  7:31 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  7:25 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: ok so i officially don't understand the dynachi system

Of topic love strikes pfp valts hair is glowing
Chapter 11 is out your character's in Exahertz

Also thx @Jjustice
(Jun. 03, 2021  8:16 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 11 is out your character's in Exahertz

Also thx @Jjustice
I love how this chapter is called sword of Justice

and is it just me or did Jay sound evil
(Jun. 03, 2021  7:31 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  7:25 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: ok so i officially don't understand the dynachi system

well I'd have to go with either 
spriggan
dragon
Fafnir
IDK whats taken, I can create a character to go along with it just need help with the system aspects
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  7:31 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Just tell me what bey you want to use I will take care of the rest

spriggan
dragon
Fafnir
IDK whats taken, I can create a character to go along with it just need help with the system aspects

Ok Fafnir is the only bey that's not taken so you can use that

(Jun. 03, 2021  9:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  7:31 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Just tell me what bey you want to use I will take care of the rest

spriggan
dragon
Fafnir

The Dynachi system is made of 6 parts Dynachi Ring. Dynachi Chip. Dynachi Weight. Dynachi Gear. Disk. and Driver. The Dynachi Ring is a combination of the dynamite Blade and Gachi layer the chip is a dynamite chip the weight you can move under the gear to make the center of gravity low or put it on the layer to make the center of gravity high. The Gear is to add extra attack defense or weight it is basically like the F gear for Dynamite Belial
If you need more info talk to me

(Jun. 03, 2021  8:42 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  8:16 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 11 is out your character's in Exahertz

Also thx @Jjustice
I love how this chapter is called sword of Justice

How would you feel if you were supposed to be super strong and famous then you got beaten by a couple of nobodies new to Beyblade that's what Jay is going through
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:32 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: well I'd have to go with either 
spriggan
dragon
Fafnir

Ok Fafnir is the only bey that's not taken so you can use that

(Jun. 03, 2021  9:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: well I'd have to go with either 
spriggan
dragon
Fafnir

The Dynachi system is made of 6 parts Dynachi Ring. Dynachi Chip. Dynachi Weight. Dynachi Gear. Disk. and Driver. The Dynachi Ring is a combination of the dynamite Blade and Gachi layer the chip is a dynamite chip the weight you can move under the gear to make the center of gravity low or put it on the layer to make the center of gravity high. The Gear is to add extra attack defense or weight it is basically like the F gear for Dynamite Belial
If you need more info talk to me

(Jun. 03, 2021  8:42 PM)JJustice Wrote: I love how this chapter is called sword of Justice

How would you feel if you were supposed to be super strong and famous then you got beaten by a couple of nobodies new to Beyblade that's what Jay is going through

.... I would turn to the snake pit for help 😈