[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Dynachi!

(Jul. 10, 2021  1:42 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: What Mistakes did you see Inconsistency? Grammar?

Who do you think will win? Colton Or Adam?
Hanami said “uH oH”

And I gotta go with Adam

Adam huh? Anyways just remember whoever wins the next match will go to the World Championships which is a big deal
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:42 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
Hanami said “uH oH”

And I gotta go with Adam

Adam huh? Anyways just remember whoever wins the next match will go to the World Championships which is a big deal
if you make Colton win just to idk I will just rip hmmm I’m still rooting for adam
30) Run From The Bey Of Shadows!! Sythe Doomsizer!!

31) International World Championships!!

32) Together we stand!!

(Sorry for the short titles it's just that I don't have any Idea myself what's coming next so I'll make it up on the fly)

(Jul. 10, 2021  1:46 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Adam huh? Anyways just remember whoever wins the next match will go to the World Championships which is a big deal
if you make Colton win just to idk I will just rip hmmm I’m still rooting for adam

Like I'll ever tell personally I can't root for anyone because I'm writing this but I hope you enjoy the next chapter!!
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:31 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 29 is sitting in the corner awkwardly

this episode is so awesome, I can't wait for the battle between adam and colton
Before I make my optional blader, may I asked for the updated Info or is there none?
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:09 AM)Staron Wrote: Before I make my optional blader, may I asked for the updated Info or is there none?

What updated Info?
Info on making your custom blader for the story, this. Name:

Bey Name:

Personality:

What you look like (Optional):

Bey Moves:

(Jul. 10, 2021  2:12 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:09 AM)Staron Wrote: Before I make my optional blader, may I asked for the updated Info or is there none?

What updated Info?
Meant to quote you, but look at the post above.
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:14 AM)Staron Wrote: Info on making your custom blader for the story, this. Name:

Bey Name:

Personality:

What you look like (Optional):

Bey Moves:

All you need to do is put something like that in and then ur in
Name: Bushi Kurogane (Son of Zyro from Zero-G)

Bey Name: Aegis Ifrid

Personality: Focused and sorta edgy, but goofy.

What you look like (Optional): Simiar attire to his dad with a blue flame on his hair and red clothing instead of blue, when awakened all of his hair becomes blue flame coming from his hair

Bey Moves: Shogun Slash: Hits with all three points that it has quickly (Attack), Samurai Armor: Spins faster to create a barrier around it (Defence), Armor Removal: Starts to move around faster and hit quicker (Stamina)
Samurai Armor and Armor Removal cannot be stacked.

Bey type: Balance
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:26 AM)Staron Wrote: Name: Bushi Kurogane (Son of Zyro from Zero-G)

What you look like (Optional): Simiar attire to his dad with a blue flame on his hair and red clothing instead of blue, when awakened all of his hair becomes blue flame coming from his hair

Bey Moves: Shogun Slash: Hits with all three points that it has quickly (Attack), Samurai Armor: Spins faster to create a barrier around it (Defence), Armor Removal: Starts to move around faster and hit quicker (Stamina)

Srry probably should've told you that it needs to be an official bey Takara Tomy has released or be in the anime srry
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:26 AM)Staron Wrote: Name: Bushi Kurogane (Son of Zyro from Zero-G)

Srry probably should've told you that it needs to be an official bey Takara Tomy has released or be in the anime srry

Well, Ifrit is there, and there is also Samurai Ifrid, but you had a custom system, so it can either be Aegis Ifrid or Aegis Ifrit.
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:36 AM)Staron Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Srry probably should've told you that it needs to be an official bey Takara Tomy has released or be in the anime srry

Well, Ifrit is there, and there is also Samurai Ifrid, but you had a custom system, so it can either be Aegis Ifrid or Aegis Ifrit.

Oh, ok ur in
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:38 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:36 AM)Staron Wrote: Well, Ifrit is there, and there is also Samurai Ifrid, but you had a custom system, so it can either be Aegis Ifrid or Aegis Ifrit.

Oh, ok ur in

Nice.
My next fanfic
I Certify this series as mine so nobody go copying this I was nice enough to let you see it early
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: My next fanfic

OML THAT NAME IS SO SICK
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:42 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:

OML THAT NAME IS SO SICK

(Jul. 10, 2021  2:42 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:

OML THAT NAME IS SO SICK

Thanks!!
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:44 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:42 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: OML THAT NAME IS SO SICK

Thanks!!
good to know... (laughs evily) good to know...
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:46 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:44 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Thanks!!
good to know... (laughs evily) good to know...

Please don't copy this
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:44 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Thanks!!

If GT wasn't the name of the 4th series then you could've named it that, since it feels like a Dragon Ball GT story.
I Certify this series as mine so nobody go copying this I was nice enough to let you see it early

this fanfic inspired me to create a fanfic called...

Why would anyone copy this.

Also, I suggest finishing one fanfic before starting another. The only being capable of doing this is DeltaZakuro
(Jul. 10, 2021  3:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Why would anyone copy this.

Also, I suggest finishing one fanfic before starting another. The only being capable of doing this is DeltaZakuro

You are correct that's why my plan is to finish this one and then start the next one, my limit of fanfics I do at a time is 2 that's all I'm capable of doing but thanks for the concern Smile

(Jul. 10, 2021  3:05 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:

this fanfic inspired me to create a fanfic called...

Oh heck no! jk jk
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:31 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 29 is sitting in the corner awkwardly
Great Chapter! I hope Adam make it to IWC

I want Colton to win for some reason but everyone is cheering for Adam lol!

Also, can you post the rankings?
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The International World Championships!!

-First 3 Rounds Will Be Tag Battles

-The Next 4 Rounds Will Proceed As 1-1s First to 2 points!!

-The 4 Bladers With The Most Points Will Go To The Semi-Finals!!

-The Winners Of The Semi-Finals Will Battle It Out In The Finals To Become The World Champion!!

So there are 12 bladers in IWC huh? This tournament format of yours,I really like it.

(Jul. 10, 2021  3:01 PM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The International World Championships!!

-First 3 Rounds Will Be Tag Battles

-The Next 4 Rounds Will Proceed As 1-1s First to 2 points!!

-The 4 Bladers With The Most Points Will Go To The Semi-Finals!!

-The Winners Of The Semi-Finals Will Battle It Out In The Finals To Become The World Champion!!

So there are 12 bladers in IWC huh? This tournament format of yours,I really like it.

Oh sorry there are 20 bladers lol