[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Dynachi!

(May. 27, 2021  4:30 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: @Strikegamerv6, sorry man! I've been really busy trying to finish my classes for the year and I haven't had time to read your whole fanfic. I promise I'll read Bionic Battle and this one very soon.

That's ok man I've been busy too!!! Also, I can land you a spot on this fanfic if you want. (Also no rush to read my fanfic it's not going anywhere also the Bionic Battles Finale is almost here!!!)
(May. 27, 2021  4:54 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2021  4:30 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: @Strikegamerv6, sorry man! I've been really busy trying to finish my classes for the year and I haven't had time to read your whole fanfic. I promise I'll read Bionic Battle and this one very soon.

That's ok man I've been busy too!!! Also, I can land you a spot on this fanfic if you want. (Also no rush to read my fanfic it's not going anywhere also the Bionic Battles Finale is almost here!!!)

oh ok what chapter does it end?
(May. 27, 2021  5:03 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 27, 2021  4:54 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: That's ok man I've been busy too!!! Also, I can land you a spot on this fanfic if you want. (Also no rush to read my fanfic it's not going anywhere also the Bionic Battles Finale is almost here!!!)

oh ok what chapter does it end?

Can't really say for sure but I'm guessing around chapter 40
ok good to know
Main Villan leaked!!!
(May. 28, 2021  2:35 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Main Villan leaked!!!

is he arthurs son or newphew?
(May. 28, 2021  3:18 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  2:35 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Main Villan leaked!!!

is he arthurs son or newphew?

Son
(May. 28, 2021  4:44 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  3:18 AM)JJustice Wrote: is he arthurs son or newphew?

Son

ok thanks
More info on the main villain!!!

Chapter 9 is finally out @Jjustice PinkRose hope you enjoy it!!
(May. 28, 2021  4:44 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: More info on the main villain!!!

Poor Jay
(May. 28, 2021  10:01 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  4:44 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: More info on the main villain!!!

Poor Jay

Sorry I had to do him dirty it's just plot Unhappy
(May. 21, 2021  4:17 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys!!! I'm making this fanfic called Beyblade Burst Dynachi!!! Which will feature all of you!!! These are the rules to be in it!!! 1. You must fill out the registration it is short. 2. You cannot make a bey you need to use a Beyblade from S1-S7 3. You cannot have an antagonist Bey 4. Your character has to be related to the original owner of the bey. 5. You can only make new drivers and disks. 6. Have fun and tell me if you want any changes!!! These are the things you need for your registration. @Jjustice was the first register.

Name: 

Bey Name: 

Personality:

What you look like (Optional): 

Bey Moves:

If you wanna be in say me and fill this out

Me

Name: Bakr Shakadera, Cousins
Bey Name: Bayonet Xcalibur Bayonet Quick Dash
Personality: easily aggravated, weird. likes history, a nerd
What I look like: Black hair, Glasses, tall, dark brown skin, 
Bey Moves: Infantry Rush, Encirclement, Final Strike, Siege (activates when launched)
(May. 29, 2021  9:28 PM)Exahertz Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  4:17 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys!!! I'm making this fanfic called Beyblade Burst Dynachi!!! Which will feature all of you!!! These are the rules to be in it!!! 1. You must fill out the registration it is short. 2. You cannot make a bey you need to use a Beyblade from S1-S7 3. You cannot have an antagonist Bey 4. Your character has to be related to the original owner of the bey. 5. You can only make new drivers and disks. 6. Have fun and tell me if you want any changes!!! These are the things you need for your registration. @Jjustice was the first register.

Name: 

Bey Name: 

Personality:

Bey Moves:

Me

Name: Bakr Aoi, Cousins
Bey Name: Brave Valkyrie Bayonet Quick Dash
Bey Moves: Infantry Rush, Encirclement, Final Strike, Siege (activates when launched)

Sorry you need to have an original bey for example like Vanish Fafnir then it evolves into a Dynachi bey or something like that (Beys that are taken are Spryzen/Spriggan Valkryie/Valtryek Ashura/Ashindra Ragnarok/Roktavor Belial/Belarix Jinnus, and Dragon)

Name: 

Bey Name: 

Personality:

Bey Moves:

@Jjustice can you please move your registration here thanks :)

Name: Zafary the Star

Bey Name: Nexus Zeus

Personality: Like (Daikokuten Bell) but my character's really nice to his friends and Shu.

What Zafary looks like: Zafary wears a red shirt with a black jacket that Shu likes

Bey Moves: Nexus Shoot, Counter Dive, Nexus Rebellion, Nexus Slash, Counter Abilities, and Ultra Counter Slash

@Strikegamerv6 When chapter am I coming and I filled this out
(May. 30, 2021  12:27 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:

Name: 

Bey Name: 

Personality:

Bey Moves:

@Jjustice can you please move your registration here thanks Smile

Name: Saber Kurenai

Bey Name: Nexus Spriggan

Personality: Like (Daikokuten Bell) but my character's really nice to his friends and Shu.

What Saber looks like: Saber wears a red shirt with a black jacket that Raion likes

Bey Moves: Nexus Shoot, Counter Dive, Nexus Rebellion, Nexus Slash, Counter Abilities, and Ultra Counter Slash

Strike already made this son sabastion kurenai and it has to be a hey through 1-6

Sorry if I sound mean
(May. 29, 2021  10:07 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Sorry you need to have an original bey for example like Vanish Fafnir then it evolves into a Dynachi bey or something like that (Beys that are taken are Spryzen/Spriggan Valkryie/Valtryek Ashura/Ashindra Ragnarok/Roktavor Belial/Belarix Jinnus, and Dragon)

I fixed it

Name: Xerxes Shakadera, Cousins

Bey Name: Bayonet Xcalibur Unify Quick Dash

(May. 30, 2021  3:09 PM)Exahertz Wrote:
(May. 29, 2021  10:07 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Sorry you need to have an original bey for example like Vanish Fafnir then it evolves into a Dynachi bey or something like that (Beys that are taken are Spryzen/Spriggan Valkryie/Valtryek Ashura/Ashindra Ragnarok/Roktavor Belial/Belarix Jinnus, and Dragon)

I fixed it

Bey Name: Bayonet Xcalibur Unify Quick Dash

Name needs to start with an X

Chapter 10 Name/Summary
(May. 30, 2021  2:57 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  12:27 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Name: Saber Kurenai

Bey Name: Nexus Spriggan

What Saber looks like: Saber wears a red shirt with a black jacket that Raion likes

Strike already made this son sabastion kurenai and it has to be a hey through 1-6

Sorry if I sound mean

I updated my post
(May. 31, 2021  1:42 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  2:57 PM)JJustice Wrote: Strike already made this son sabastion kurenai and it has to be a hey through 1-6

Sorry if I sound mean

I updated my post

Dude strike made a character named Adam kusaba
(May. 31, 2021  1:42 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  2:57 PM)JJustice Wrote: Strike already made this son sabastion kurenai and it has to be a hey through 1-6

Sorry if I sound mean

I updated my post

Ashindra, Valkryie, Ragnurok, Belial, Jinnus, Longinus, Dragon, Apocalypse, Spriggan, and Xcalibur, are taken
(May. 31, 2021  12:45 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  3:09 PM)Exahertz Wrote: I fixed it

Bey Name: Bayonet Xcalibur Unify Quick Dash

Name needs to start with an X

Chapter 10 Name/Summary

I fixed it again
(May. 30, 2021  3:09 PM)Exahertz Wrote:

I fixed it

Alright Ima change up the moveset a bit but ur in

Rankings so far
Lloyd: 60
Sebastian: 61
Jay: 99
Brooke: 110
Vlad:  160
Ryuji: 162
Adam: 200

Name: Daniel Koryu
Bey Name: Triumph Dragon 1A Charge Metal  Royal Dragon Dynachi gear UR Sting upgraded Charge Metal'
Personality: The wild kid who loves having fun and when hurt (emotionally) gets really sensitive he looks up to his Dad Dante Koryu and plans to be just like him

(Jun. 01, 2021  3:28 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  3:09 PM)Exahertz Wrote: I fixed it

Alright Ima change up the moveset a bit but ur in

Rankings so far

Bey Name: Triumph Dragon 1A Charge Metal  Royal Dragon Dynachi gear UR Sting upgraded Charge Metal'
Personality: The wild kid who loves having fun and when hurt (emotionally) gets really sensitive he looks up to his Dad Dante Koryu and plans to be just like him

Chapter 10 is out!!
@Jjustice PinkRose ratings or thoughts?

Dude nice chapter
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:21 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:28 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Alright Ima change up the moveset a bit but ur in

Rankings so far

Chapter 10 is out!!
@Jjustice PinkRose ratings or thoughts?

Dude nice chapter

Thx Ima repost because of issues

Chapter 10 is out!!
PinkRose ratings or thoughts?
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:22 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:21 PM)JJustice Wrote: Dude nice chapter

Thx Ima repost because of issues

Report who?