[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Drive

(Jun. 21, 2021  3:33 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  3:20 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: As the competition starts today here is the format that I usually use when making characters   just make sure the bey follows the Drive system and you describe new parts you make please                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Name:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Beyblade Parts:

Beyblade Type:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Height: 5-10
Hair coller: Red
Eye coller: White ( he is not blind lol)
Beyblade Name: Counter Rudar
Beybade parts: Rudar R3 7Under Hunter
Beyblade type: Attack Type
Appearance: Ronin is a 13 year old boy with a red shirt and a black jacket with black Jeans and white gloves
Personality: he is kind and humble but sometimes he steals for the poor and then created his hey Attack Rudar and wants to battle people with it and he sometimes steals beys that people don't want to the poor!
Special moves: COUNTER Smash Attack non Attack Experience, and Attack Whip

I know I won't get picked but it's worth a try lol

i might make a character later, im pretty tired today
(Jun. 21, 2021  3:20 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: As the competition starts today here is the format that I usually use when making characters   just make sure the bey follows the Drive system and you describe new parts you make please                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Name:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Beyblade Parts:

Beyblade Type:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Oof, I'm late-

Name: Kamome Sakurashiki

Height: 161 cm.

Hair Color: Buttermilk blond with blue highlights on the bangs

Eye Color: Soft gray

Beyblade Name: Harmonia Kirin Swirl Stroke: Drive (Right-spin Defense Type)

Beyblade Parts:

1- Energy Layer - Harmonia Kirin: Harmonia Kirin is a Right-spinning Energy Layer featuring a side view of a unicorn's head to represent its namesake; Kirin, a unicorn-like creature in East Asian mythology. The layer has a fairly circular shape, with four spring-loaded protrusions sloping downwards on its sides that work on reducing impact in a Bound Defense style. The Layer's general color scheme is sky blue, where the unicorn head is white with details in shades of blue, purple, green and gold, and the 'blades' being a glossy viridian green.
2- Forge Disc - Swirl: Swirl is a Forge Disc that, as its name suggests, features a swirl pattern on its outer perimeter, which gives it a semi-circular shape that improves stamina and gives it decent Outward Weight Distribution (OWD). In Upward Mode, the swirl pattern is somewhat hollowed out from below, which generates Upper force and thus makes the Bey's movements lighter, while in Downward Mode, it generates Down force that keeps the Bey grounded in place. The Disc is a solid silver color.
3- Driver - Stroke: Drive: Stroke: Drive is a Defense type Driver that features a free-spinning POM semi-sharp tip and a plastic ring just above the tip. The ring has groove-like designs that generate more friction with the stadium floor, meant to increase stability but at the cost of Stamina. When it activates its Drive, the tip becomes a full ball. The Driver is mainly a translucent dark blue, the ring has the same color and the ball tip is white.

Appearance: Kamome appears as a fairly tall teenage girl, with pale skin, long, wavy buttermilk blond hair with light blue highlights on the bangs, and soft gray eyes. Her usual attire consists of a plain violet blouse, beige pants, black sandals with four crossing straps in shades of purple and white, and a scarf patterned with all the previous colors and hints of brown. She also uses a silver hairband with a colorful swirl shape to keep her hair in a side bun (or to tie it in a ponytail at times).

Personality: Kamome is a calm and friendly individual who loves nature and is always kind to people. She used to be more shy when she was younger, but as time passed she started to become more social and interacted more with people, even making friends outside of school through Beyblading. She cares a lot about little details, and likes to see the good in everything, which contributes to her optimistic attitude. As a Blader, she tends to take a more defensive approach, and does her best to see through her opponent's moves so she has a better chance to stay in the game despite her Bey's weaknesses.
Dislikes: Pressure, awkward situations and conversations, pessimism, chaos.

Special Moves:

1- Perfect Guard: Kirin uses the spring-loaded parts of its layer, the low friction of its Driver and its general light weight to smoothly evade attacks while preserving stamina and remaining in the centre for as long as possible.
2- Harmonia Dash: Kirin dashes across the stadium in long strides, effectively dodging the opponent's attacks before settling back in the centre.
3- Stroke: Drive: At low spin speed, the Stroke Driver enters Drive and turns into a full ball tip, which makes Kirin drift downwards while also recovering its power as if it hadn't been hit at all. At this point, the opponent's Bey usually stop spinning or collides with Kirin until it runs out of stamina.
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:22 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Name:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Beyblade Parts:

Beyblade Type:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Oof, I'm late-

Beyblade Parts:

1- Energy Layer - Harmonia Kirin: Harmonia Kirin is a Right-spinning Energy Layer featuring a side view of a unicorn's head to represent its namesake; Kirin, a unicorn-like creature in East Asian mythology. The layer has a fairly circular shape, with four spring-loaded protrusions sloping downwards on its sides that work on reducing impact in a Bound Defense style. The Layer's general color scheme is sky blue, where the unicorn head is white with details in shades of blue, purple, green and gold, and the 'blades' being a glossy viridian green.
2- Forge Disc - Swirl: Swirl is a Forge Disc that, as its name suggests, features a swirl pattern on its outer perimeter, which gives it a semi-circular shape that improves stamina and gives it decent Outward Weight Distribution (OWD). In Upward Mode, the swirl pattern is somewhat hollowed out from below, which generates Upper force and thus makes the Bey's movements lighter, while in Downward Mode, it generates Down force that keeps the Bey grounded in place. The Disc is a solid silver color.
3- Driver - Stroke: Drive: Stroke: Drive is a Defense type Driver that features a free-spinning POM semi-sharp tip and a plastic ring just above the tip. The ring has groove-like designs that generate more friction with the stadium floor, meant to increase stability but at the cost of Stamina. When it activates its Drive, the tip becomes a full ball. The Driver is mainly a translucent dark blue, the ring has the same color and the ball tip is white.

Appearance:Kamome appears as a fairly tall teenage girl, with pale skin, long, wavy buttermilk blond hair with light blue highlights on the bangs, and soft gray eyes. Her usual attire consists of a plain violet blouse, beige pants, black sandals with four crossing straps in shades of purple and white, and a scarf patterned with all the previous colors and hints of brown. She also uses a silver hairband with a colorful swirl shape to keep her hair in a side bun (or to tie it in a ponytail at times).

Personality:Kamome is a calm and friendly individual who loves nature and is always kind to people. She used to be more shy when she was younger, but as time passed she started to become more social and interacted more with people, even making friends outside of school through Beyblading. She cares a lot about little details, and likes to see the good in everything, which contributes to her optimistic attitude. As a Blader, she tends to take a more defensive approach, and does her best to see through her opponent's moves so she has a better chance to stay in the game despite her Bey's weaknesses.

Special Moves:

1- Perfect Guard: Kirin uses the spring-loaded parts of its layer, the low friction of its Driver and its general light weight to smoothly evade attacks while preserving stamina and remaining in the centre for as long as possible.
2- Harmonia Dash: Kirin dashes across the stadium in long strides, effectively dodging the opponent's attacks before settling back in the centre.
3- Stroke: Drive: At low spin speed, the Stroke Driver enters Drive and turns into a full ball tip, which makes Kirin drift downwards while also recovering its power as if it hadn't been hit at all. At this point, the opponent's Bey usually stop spinning or collides with Kirin until it runs out of stamina.

Your always so good at these entries
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:22 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Name:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Beyblade Parts:

Beyblade Type:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Oof, I'm late-

Beyblade Parts:

Appearance:Kamome appears as a fairly tall teenage girl, with pale skin, long, wavy buttermilk blond hair with light blue highlights on the bangs, and soft gray eyes. Her usual attire consists of a plain violet blouse, beige pants, black sandals with four crossing straps in shades of purple and white, and a scarf patterned with all the previous colors and hints of brown. She also uses a silver hairband with a colorful swirl shape to keep her hair in a side bun (or to tie it in a ponytail at times).

Personality:Kamome is a calm and friendly individual who loves nature and is always kind to people. She used to be more shy when she was younger, but as time passed she started to become more social and interacted more with people, even making friends outside of school through Beyblading. She cares a lot about little details, and likes to see the good in everything, which contributes to her optimistic attitude. As a Blader, she tends to take a more defensive approach, and does her best to see through her opponent's moves so she has a better chance to stay in the game despite her Bey's weaknesses.

Special Moves:

Wish I had your talent!
Eh, there are people who do it much better out there, I just come up with something and paste it in the entry (and hope the Bey doesn't break a law of physics by accident).
dang thats crazy, ima have some challenge lol
Thunder and Storm Collide! Raijin vs. Fujin!

*Evening, in a dorm in Beigoma an unknown student holds a bey*

????: *stares at bey* Finally, thanks to this Drive system we can be together Fujin

Fujin: Master, I sense a great power here, would you like to challenge it?

????: *curious* A strong power? I've got to see this

*Beyclub training facility, evening*

Ryuta: Hey Yami I thought we were going to have a battle not practice launches

Yami: You should always practice your form before battle to nail your launch!

Senshi: Exactly Yami-san! It never hurts to perfect your style

Ryuta: Fine, I'll do some practice launches it's just going to make me stronger!

*Ryuta launches with all his might and snaps the ripcord on his sparking launcher*

Ryuta: *shocked* Man that's my 5th one this week! It's getting way too expensive to replace these things!

Yami: You know we could make our own launchers for the Drive system!

Senshi: That's a really good idea Yami-san we could improve on the flaws of our launchers!

Ryuta: Alright then we can head to you and Senshi's dorm Yami since it's the closest

Yami: Sure that seems alright, right Senshi?

Senshi: Yes Yami-san!

*Yami's dorm late at night*

Ryuta: So obviously we should have the strings should be reinforced to prevent breakage right?

Senhi: I think that is an obvious decision Mikado-san but I also think the launcher should be dual spin as well

Yami: That's a good idea Senshi! I feel this launcher needs something else though....
Ryuta: I know! What if we just make it so you can add a core to the launcher?

Yami: What type of core do you mean Ryuta?

Ryuta: I mean an attachment that can change the way your launcher works like power, speed, or control

Yami: Oh that sounds really cool! Let's go on to making these launchers

Senshi: Hmmmm, this will take a long while though to print so how about we push the training match to lunch

Ryuta: Sure that seems alright, you guys mind if I crash here for the night?

Yami: Sure I don't see a problem with that!

*The next day at lunch period Ryuta is preparing for the match*

Senshi: Yami-san stop eating so fast! You'll get the hiccups

Yami: *mouth full* But Senshi I can't miss this match!

Senshi: *sighs* All right then Yami-san, just make sure you win

*A few minutes later Senshi and Yami meet Ryuta while a mysterious figure watches from a distance*

Ryuta: You guys ready it's time to battle! *whips out launcher*

Yami: You bet! Let's get this started

All: 3!2!1! Go shoot!!!!

*Undine hits the stadium with immense power knocking Susanoo out the center while Raijin comes out at great speeds barraging Undine left from right!*

Yami: Wow Senshi your launch sure had some control! I've never seen Susanoo hit the center so fast!

Senshi: It's all thanks to this core Yami-san!

Ryuta: Well you better watch out Raijin is faster then lightning!

*Raijin zips around hitting Susanoo and Undine while they're fighting for control of the center*

Senshi: Wait a minute guys you umm, hear something?

Yami: Yeah now that you mention it I do hear a gust of wind

????: GO SHOOT!!!!!

Senshi: Yami-san watch out!

*Yami and Senshi are blown back to the ground by a tornado passing out*

Ryuta: Hey what was that!?? You hurt them!

????: My name is Fumi Amari, now I have high hopes for this battle so don't bore me

Ryuta: *laughs* Bore you? That's one thing this battle won't do!

*Raijin barrages the bey but it keeps countering back and Raijin's losing spin*

Fumi: Now Fujin! Stellar Tempest!!!

Ryuta: How is it??!! The bey is levitating in the stadium! How do we win now?

Raijin: Ryuta I have an idea, how about we do this....

Ryuta: That might just work! Go Raijin!!! Bolt: Drive!!!

*Raijin crashes into the wall in a burst of speed jumping off the wall and crashes into Fujin knocking it into the ground for a survivor finish!

Fumi: Huh, maybe this battle won't be as boring as I thought it would be

Ryuta: *looks at Senshi and Yami* *worried* Yeah, maybe it won't be.....

To be continued.............
Announcement!: This fanfic is not dead, I’m working on planning the next arc and so I’ll be extending the character contest so if you want to you can put in late entries I’m excited to see what you guys will make.
(Jul. 09, 2021  2:52 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Announcement!: This fanfic is not dead, I’m working on planning the next arc and so I’ll be extending the character contest so if you want to you can put in late entries I’m excited  to see what you guys will make.

YEAH AWESOME IM GLAD

alright i might enter im pretty tired rn
hey ZionandBirddo when do you think next chapter is gonna be? (no rush)
(May. 24, 2021  10:28 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Name: "Yami" Uma Haruno

Height: 5'0"

Hair Color: Navy Blue

Eye Color: Magenta

Beyblade Name: Justice Undine Thrive Fight: Drive

Beyblade Parts: Justice Undine: A four bladed layer with curved blades that look like waves
Thrive: A round disc with 12 Bumps that point upward to give the bey great upward force                                                                                                                                                                                        
Fight: Drive: A semi-defense tip made of clear rubber, when in Drive mode it becomes a star tip

Beyblade Type: Balance

Appearance: Uma has messy spiked hair often kept up with a black headband, he wears a blue t-shirt with red stripes, he wears black jeans with a blue belt, and cyan boots

Personality: Uma is very confident in himself and his abilities, being nicknamed Yami Uma(Dark Horse) for winning beybattles in the last few matches, He's a very impulsive person though often doing things based on feelings, he can often be angered when people try to limit his blading style which tends to rely on hard hitting attacks

Special Moves: Undying Crash: Undine hits it's opponent at blinding speeds when launched and then goes to the center, Fight: Drive: The fight tip retracts when at low speeds revealing a star tip giving it a boost in speed

"Justice Undine", hmmmmmm...
This Bey wouldn't happen to be based on a determined anime-loving fish-person who's primary weapon is a spear?
(Aug. 05, 2021  2:22 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Beyblade Parts: Justice Undine: A four bladed layer with curved blades that look like waves
Thrive: A round disc with 12 Bumps that point upward to give the bey great upward force                                                                                                                                                                                        
Fight: Drive: A semi-defense tip made of clear rubber, when in Drive mode it becomes a star tip

Appearance: Uma has messy spiked hair often kept up with a black headband, he wears a blue t-shirt with red stripes, he wears black jeans with a blue belt, and cyan boots

Personality: Uma is very confident in himself and his abilities, being nicknamed Yami Uma(Dark Horse) for winning beybattles in the last few matches, He's a very impulsive person though often doing things based on feelings, he can often be angered when people try to limit his blading style which tends to rely on hard hitting attacks

Special Moves: Undying Crash: Undine hits it's opponent at blinding speeds when launched and then goes to the center, Fight: Drive: The fight tip retracts when at low speeds revealing a star tip giving it a boost in speed

This Bey wouldn't happen to be based on a determined anime-loving fish-person who's primary weapon is a spear?
*undertale boss fight music intensifies*

i love Justice Undine as a bey!!
(Aug. 05, 2021  2:45 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  2:22 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: "Justice Undine", hmmmmmm...
*undertale boss fight music intensifies*

i love Justice Undine as a bey!!

This Bey: *exists*

My mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhpLj3qZ2qE
ZionandBirddo, I hope this isn’t to late, if it is I understand.

Name: Din Aza

Height: 5’10

Hair Color: Blonde and messy (Bed Head)

Eye Color: Teal with a sparkle

Beyblade Name: Arcane Dragoon Link Chaos: Drive

Arcane Dragoon: A Circular shaped layer with 4 tridents equally spread out from each other
and rubber or soft metal (which ever you prefer) in between with a robotic white dragon head in the middle

Link: A metallic disk that lines up with the layer in the upper mode and has a bound gimmick like sting in lower mode

Chaos: Drive - The tip is a a spike like the middle of zone’+Z that lets it sit in the center and when the drive activates it moves like an attack type (looks like a white and red zone’+X after drive)

Appearance: A obvious rich kid with a white sports coat and red shorts that might seem like a jerk but is actually has a kind and gentle heart. He can get angry when someone hurts those who are close to him

Personality: The rich stereotype might make him seem like a jerk (his parents are mean and don’t like lower class men) but he is actually a kind and gentle. He can get angry (especially with his parents) when someone hurts those who are close to him

Special Moves: Arcane Slash, Arcane Shield, Chaos: Drive, Arcane Lock, Link Bound, Arcane Limit, Chaos Shoot, Chaos Break
Name: Omori Tagechi

Height: 4'8

H/C: Grey

E/C: Light Yellow

Beyblade: Conquest Odin Zero'Grand Vanquish: Drive

Type: Attack

Spin Direction: Left

Parts:

Layer: Conquest Odin
Conquest Odin has a white motif with 6 golden, jagged blades that can deal powerful damage to a beyblade. It has a white knight's head, Odin, looking to the right.

Forge Disc: Zero'
Zero' is a disc with 3 blades that can deal powerful damage to the opposing beyblade, and it can cut through the air, helping Odin picking up high speeds.

Disc Frame: Grand
Grand is a blue frame that has 3 extreme, jagged blades that align with the disc when it's halfway to burst, dealing massive damage using it's symmetrical shape.

Performance Tip: Vanquish: Drive
Vanquish: Drive has a thick metal ring on the side of it's tip, with the bottom being a coat sharp tip. When it's Drive mode gimmick is activated, the thick metal ring on it's layer drops down, changing to look a bit like Charge Metal. This can help it extremely with CWD, and counterattacks.

Personality: Omori likes to stand above other kids, but is generally a nice guy to be around. He also likes to assert dominance to other bladers, usually by a battle or two. He can get very cocky when battling, but only when he's absolutely mopping the floor with the opponent. However, he does have a good side to him that he only shows to his friends. His good side is when he's relatively quiet and gives his friends advice. However, he can still be a bit competitive.

Moves:
Conquest Slash: When Odin's Grand Disc Frame aligns with it's layer, it rushes towards the opponents and attacks ferociously, dealing massive damage.

Vanquish Beat: Utilizing the Vanquish: Drive gimmick, it leans on it's metal ring, then thrusts towards the opponent, dealing massive damage.

Conquest Upper: Using it's six jagged blades, Odin rushes towards the opponent tilted downwards, then scoops the opponent up in the air, usually ending with a ring out finish. This deals a ton of damage.

Vanquish: Drive: When the Vanquish: Drive tip activates, the thick metal ring it has drops down towards the bottom, makings for a more unbalanced, but powerful movement, and more weight.
I’m still accepting late entries so don’t worry about being late
(May. 24, 2021  10:28 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote:

I think It's actually based on Undine, a water elemental... but is very likely that It also has some of Undine (Undertale)

Undyne the Undying? It took me 15 turns to beat her. (Sorry for going off-topic)
Thank you for everyone putting in the effort and applying, the contest is over and the winners will be announced with the new chapter on Thursday followed by one on Friday, I plan to keep Ryuta’s story going
(Aug. 10, 2021  5:54 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Thank you for everyone putting in the effort and applying, the contest is over and the winners will be announced with the new chapter on Thursday followed by one on Friday, I plan to keep Ryuta’s story going

awesome!! i enjoyed reading this fanfic in my free time but now its continuing! thats realllly poggers
Episode Five: Striking Comeback! C'mon Raijin!          

Fumi: (thinking) Fujin you promised someone with great power I was playing weak and he still barely won!

Fujin: I don't know what's going on his aura was indeed great, but this avatar seems to be much weaker than his aura

Fumi: (bored) I guess I'll have to beat it out of him or I'm leaving

Fujin: (worried) Y-y-yes master!! I'm sure we'll finally find a good one,-hopefully...

Ryuta: (excited) So you ready to start the second round of the battle Fumi?!!

Fumi: (malicious) Indeed I am, let's get it going!

Both: 3!2!1! GO SHOOT!!!!

*Raijin hops off the launcher at a different trajectory as instead of going for a barrage strategy it's heading towards the center???*

Ryuta and Raijin: We've cooked up a special plan! We call it the Thunder Formation so be prepared!

Fumi: (excited) So what is this mighty "Thunder Formation" and why does it look so lame? Fujin!! Stellar Boost!

*Fujin leans on the flat part of its metal tip and jets at Raijin in the center leaving behind a gust of wind!*

Ryuta: (thinking) All right this is going to plan! She'll hit us and we'll strike back with a counter. This has got to work r-right Raijin?...

Raijin: (confident) This has to work there is no way she'll be expecting this tamer strategy, it'll be a great way to drain Fujin's stamina

Ryuta: (worried) This better work..

*Fujin hits Raijin with a burst of power and it seems to have done a great amount of damage too...*

Ryuta and Raijin: Now!!! Thunder Counter!!

*Raijin tries to go in for a hit to try to burst Fujin but....*

Fumi: (calmly) Not so Fast, Fujin, Stellar Tempest

*Right before Raijin can make contact Fujin makes a tornado sweeping Raijin up in it! Then Fujin hits it and Raijin bursts! And ricochets hitting Ryuta's hidden camera*

Fumi: It's 2-1 and, you can stop playing it up since there's no audience, I know Raijin is weakened

Ryuta and Raijin: (shocked) B-b-but How!!???

Fumi: I can tell that something is limiting you from using your full aura, heck I can tell you're struggling just to summon Raijin but I don't know why...

Ryuta: (drops his persona) I'm surprised you can tell but why did you knock out my friends??

Fumi: This exchange needed to be private, at least that's how Phantom wanted it

Ryuta: (curious) Who's this Phantom guy?

Fumi: (bored) My boss he's been looking for strong bladers *hands him some cards* and you'll do I guess, well I'm bored so, we'll have to settle this later *yawns*

Ryuta: (reads card) Revolution huh? This might be interesting

Yami: (wakes up): Huh? Did I black out during training!? How long has it been?

Ryuta: About 20 minutes, it looks like Senshi is drained we'll have to drag him back to the dorm *chuckles*, oh and here's this *hands him a card*

Yami: Revolution, it sounds like we'll be checking them out tomorrow then! The Beyclub has been getting stale anyways!

Ryuta: (tired) It seems like it's unanimous then, minus Senshi though..

to be continued...... And for what you've all been waiting for congrats to PinkRose, @tenma, and GenesisBlader for winning the Character Contest! And thank everyone who decided to participate I appreciate it!

Sorry that this chapter is a bit short, but I promise It'll be worth it once Episode 6 comes out!
its alright! i'll read it rn

yey i won

gg to all!
Episode 6: The Leader of Revolution! Enter Phantom!

*Dusk in a floor under Beigoma*

Phantom: Fumi, how was the confrontation with Mikado? Was he anything good

Fumi: He's alright, better than average, I'm sure you can turn him into something

Phantom: Well I suspect he'll be coming someday so please prepare the initiation

Fumi: Who will be my partner though? You know I'll need someone else

Phantom: I'll handle that, so please just get ready

Fumi: Yes boss!

*Later that day, at lunchtime*

Yami: (excited) And then we got these cards to this place called Revolution! It seems to be some cool underground club in Beigoma!

Senshi: (reading the card) This seems to be some club Yami-san, but it seems to be quite exclusive seeing as there are initiations going on

Ryuta: (looks at the time) And it seems we need to be heading there about now as the orientation starts in 5 minutes c'mon let's go!

Yami: (skeptical) That's a bit odd having it being in the middle of classes but then again skipping a boring class is a perk!

Senshi: Well as long as we can make up our work, I'm sure it'll be fine

Ryuta: Well since we agree, it seems we need to hop on this elevator in the back of the school, that's a bit odd

Yami: (creeped out) A-a-all right then, you mean the broken elevator in the under construction area of he school?

Senshi: Are you scared Yami-san I'm always here if you need emotional support!

Yami: (regains his composure) No, don't worry Senshi I got this!

Senshi: (cheery) Alright Yami-san!

*Ryuta, Yami, and Senshi enter the dark corridor it smelled of mold, smoke, and glue, the wing had definitely been treated poorly as the doors were barely hanging on to the latches, tiles scattered around the floors, and in the center was an elevator that was polished and looked like it was still cared for and freshly used. So Ryuta proceeds to press the button*

Ryuta: It seems to be functioning well, *looks up* yeah the cables are still in great condition I see no problem with this elevator

Yami: (reassured) well then it's time to go to Revolution!

Senshi: Yami-san I bet you'll pass with flying colours!

*The elevator lowers just as smoothly as Ryuta said lowering down into the secret Revolution base*

Fumi: (classy) Thank you for coming to Revolution, Mr. Phantom would like to see you now

*A door opened and a young boy just a bit taller than Ryuta appeared with spiky black hair and gunmetal blue highlights, donned with a black mask that covered his eyes and face sans his mouth and part of his nose and steel goggles with tinted lenses, and wore all black attire and a ripped jean jacket over his shoulders. Was this really the intimidating Phantom?

Phantom: Thank you for coming, you three will have to go through an initiation to get into Revolution, a beybattle of course, but please be aware Revolution does things differently we do double battles here so please get some partners

Ryuta: (questioning) I don't know if you noticed, but there is three of us

Phantom: I'm aware, I'll be your partner Ryuta

Ryuta: Alright then, I hope you're a good blader!

Phantom: (sarcastic) What do you think? *snaps his fingers* Fumi set up the Rising Stadium please!

*Fumi pulls out the Rising Stadium, a stadium with an outer ring lined with rubber meant to push back and speed up other beys when they hit it*

Yami: (pumped) Now this looks like something to fit my style!!

Phantom: We'll test all three of you at the same time, Ryuta and I will battle you and Senshi

Senshi: Well then let's start with no delay!

Phantom: Very well then everyone put your beys on your launchers

All: 3!2!1! GO SHOOT!!!!

to be continued......
(Aug. 14, 2021  4:33 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Episode 6: The Leader of Revolution! Enter Phantom!

*Dusk in a floor under Beigoma*

Phantom: Fumi, how was the confrontation with Mikado? Was he anything good

Fumi: He's alright, better than average, I'm sure you can turn him into something

Phantom: Well I suspect he'll be coming someday so please prepare the initiation

Fumi: Who will be my partner though? You know I'll need someone else

Phantom: I'll handle that, so please just get ready

Fumi: Yes boss!

*Later that day, at lunchtime*

Yami: (excited) And then we got these cards to this place called Revolution! It seems to be some cool underground club in Beigoma!

Senshi: (reading the card) This seems to be some club Yami-san, but it seems to be quite exclusive seeing as there are initiations going on

Ryuta: (looks at the time) And it seems we need to be heading there about now as the orientation starts in 5 minutes c'mon let's go!

Yami: (skeptical) That's a bit odd having it being in the middle of classes but then again skipping a boring class is a perk!

Senshi: Well as long as we can make up our work, I'm sure it'll be fine

Ryuta: Well since we agree, it seems we need to hop on this elevator in the back of the school, that's a bit odd

Yami: (creeped out) A-a-all right then, you mean the broken elevator in the under construction area of he school?

Senshi:  Are you scared Yami-san I'm always here if you need emotional support!

Yami: (regains his composure) No, don't worry Senshi I got this!

Senshi: (cheery) Alright Yami-san!

*Ryuta, Yami, and Senshi enter the dark corridor it smelled of mold, smoke, and glue, the wing had definitely been treated poorly as the doors were barely hanging on to the latches, tiles scattered around the floors, and in the center was an elevator that was polished and looked like it was still cared for and freshly used. So Ryuta proceeds to press the button*

Ryuta: It seems to be functioning well, *looks up* yeah the cables are still in great condition I see no problem with this elevator

Yami: (reassured)  well then it's time to go to Revolution!

Senshi:  Yami-san I bet you'll pass with flying colours!

*The elevator lowers just as smoothly as Ryuta said lowering down into the secret Revolution base*

Fumi: (classy) Thank you for coming to Revolution, Mr. Phantom would like to see you now

*A door opened and a young boy just a bit taller than Ryuta appeared with spiky black hair and gunmetal blue highlights, donned with a black mask that covered his eyes and face sans his mouth and part of his nose and steel goggles with tinted lenses, and wore all black attire and a ripped jean jacket over his shoulders. Was this really the intimidating Phantom?

Phantom: Thank you for coming, you three will have to go through an initiation to get into Revolution, a beybattle of course, but please be aware Revolution does things differently we do double battles here so please get some partners

Ryuta: (questioning) I don't know if you noticed, but there is three of us

Phantom: I'm aware, I'll be your partner Ryuta

Ryuta: Alright then, I hope you're a good blader!

Phantom: (sarcastic) What do you think? *snaps his fingers* Fumi set up the Rising Stadium please!

*Fumi pulls out the Rising Stadium, a stadium with an outer ring lined with rubber meant to push back and speed up other beys when they hit it*

Yami: (pumped) Now this looks like something to fit my style!!

Phantom: We'll test all three of you at the same time,  Ryuta and I will battle you and Senshi

Senshi: Well then let's start with no delay!

Phantom:  Very well then everyone put your beys on your launchers

All: 3!2!1! GO SHOOT!!!!

to be continued......

wow! makes me hype for next episode
Episode 7: Intense Initiation! Revolutionary Recruits!

*As we pick up from last episode Raijin, Susanoo, Undine, and Phantom's bey all burst through the stadium hitting the rubber ring getting an intense burst of speed!*

Ryuta: (questioning) Hey Phantom what is your bey? I mean it'll be kind of important in a tag team and all

Phantom: (smoothly) Why, this bey is my namesake, Rebel Phantom Gemini Spirit! A mighty stamina type that will forever stay upright

Ryuta: (excited) Stamina type, I can work with this very well, Phantom head for the center before Senshi!

Yami: *smirks* As if I would let that happen Ryuta, Undine go and counter Phantom, Undying Crash!!!

*Undine heads for Phantom knocking it around the stadium trying to drain it's stamina a bit, but it doesn't seem to be falling down at all or even taking a bit of damage*

Yami: (dumbfounded) H-Huh??!! How come nothing's happening you should be seriously slowed down by now!

Phantom: Phantom's blades can be raised upward or downwards to reduce or increase damage, and luckily for me I knew your bey wasn't going for upward attack

Senshi: (worrisome) Don't worry Yami-san I can deal with Ryuta just focus on dealing with Phantom's stamina or we could be in trouble!

Ryuta: (confident) Don't be so sure you can handle me Senshi I've got a new strategy that you won't be able to beat!

Phantom: (thinking) His Striker disc is in upward mode, seems he's going for a more controllable strategy, interesting

Yami: (frustrated) Hey!! Keep your head in the game!! I'm still here!!

*Undine starts to clash with Phantom seeming to have the same result as last time, Undine tilts downward to clash with Phantom's layer*

Phantom: (to himself) Good, he seems to not only be a balanced fighter but also a quick learner when it comes to countering others

Yami: (fierce) Undine now do an upper attack to destabilize Phantom!!

*Undine Knocks Phantom down. but it's low hanging bumpers smoothly pick itself back up and counters Undine thrusting it upward!*

Ryuta: *Looks at Undine flying* Hey I've got an idea Phantom!

*Raijin stops circling around the center to zip towards the outer ring so it can receive a mighty speed boost, and then hits Undine as it starts to fall down*

Phantom: (supportive) That's it Ryuta! From the looks of it this is it for Undine great job!

*As Raijin hits Undine it spikes to the ground causing it to burst on impact! Then Raijin goes after Susanoo!*

Ryuta: (confident) Phantom go to the other side of Susanoo, because if I'm correct in a few more seconds this battle will be over!

*As Ryuta predicted the remaining beys' Drive modes started to activate! Raijin and Phantom speed towards Susanoo creating a powerful pincer attack!*

Senshi: (determined) No! I'm not losing now, I can't let Yami-san lose to you two, Susanoo Counter!!

*Susanoo repels the two beys and then loops around to hit them back, but unfortunately this is what Ryuta was waiting for this whole time*

Ryuta: Now! Raijin Thunder Formation Drive!!!!

Raijin: (happy) Ah-hahahah-ha-ha! It's been a long time since our last victory Ryuta!

Ryuta: *smiles* Indeed it has Raijin

*Raijin counters Susanoo's attack striking back heavily breaking through it's wall of defense very quickly! And with it's last ounce of stamina Raijin heaves itself at Susanoo one last time bursting it!

Fumi: *wakes up* -uh, Phantom and Ryuta win with a score of 4-0!

Yami: (awkwardly) So.....what'd you think of us Phantom?

Phantom: *smiles* You three were great, I'd be happy to see you guys in my club, next training session will be next Friday at 8 am

Yami: (realization) Wait isn't that the time when we're supposed to head to the Nexus Facility?

Phantom: (displeased) Well you can either come for some training or go to your amazing facility

Ryuta: I'd rather come here then the boring old Nexus Facility we'll just say we need to go to the bathroom and sneak out

Senshi: (hesitant) I don't know doesn't it seem a bit wrong Ryuta?

Yami: (reasoning) They let kids not go on field trips all the time I'm sure it'll be fine Senshi

Senshi: *eases up* Fine, we could use the practice for the upcoming events the Beyclub is planning

*Ryuta, Senshi, and Yami leave the Revolution headquarters and Phantom turns to Fumi*

Phantom: I do need you need you to go though Fumi, I need you to find those files I need from Nexus, I presume you have a way in?

Fumi: Of course I do Phantom, I'll keep in touch in case they get a bit wise though

to be continued..............