[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Diamond Saga (Ongoing)

DeltaZakuro, can I ask for a character?
(Jun. 10, 2020  1:56 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: DeltaZakuro, can I ask for a character?

Im Sorry but no, ive stopped requests because I end up forgetting.
Can I request a bey
It's frozen dragon jerk awaken ultimate reboot
It's abilitys are spin steal and when it's get clicks its attack power is raise by alot also it's other ability.Also The blader who owns it is Shun Kurenai.
(Jun. 10, 2020  6:05 AM)kai edits Wrote: Can I request a bey

Like I mentioned above, ive discontinued requests due to my forgetful self, i do hold drawing contests every now and then but thats for a certain bey of my choosing
I'm working on a beyblade story of my own where myself SHUN Kurenai goes to face the world champion and will loss i can reveal that much
(Jun. 10, 2020  6:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: I'm working on a beyblade story of my own where myself SHUN Kurenai goes to face the world champion and will loss i can reveal that much

Well thats cool and all, but please make a story thread if you're advertising a new series.
So far pretty good keep up the good work!
I forget to tell I like your story line maybe someday we can collab
Before Episode 6 comes out, i have some stuff to clarify

1. Do not put any requests, i have pulled the plug on requests because i 99% of the time dont live up to my promises

2. Don't try to change the direction my story is going (read the mistake of a conversation on the previous page for context)

3. Drawing contests are now officially a thing for my fan fictions

4. I don't collaborations with anybody just due to the fact i have some trust issues when it comes to my work, as i much as i like the idea, ill have to kindly decline any requests

These are just some rules that I never thought I'd have to put in motion. this is nobody's fault so don't start pinning blame on others, be civil in your posts here

Thanks For Understanding ~ DeltaZakuro
Sorry Episode 6 is taking so long, ive got some issues going on, the episode will be up sometime tomorrow or over the weekend
WARNING: HEAVY SPOILERS

Episode 6 - Training With Silas! Part 1: Battle With Satomb

Sabarinth: Awww, i left my lunch at home!!

Savannah: Sabarinth what are we going to do?

Reimi: My father owns an Italian restaurant if you wanna come.

Sabarinth: Awesome I love Italian food!!!!

Valt: Hello Sabarinth!! This is the guy I was talking about!!

Sabarinth: Oh hi Valt, this is him huh??

Valt: Yep, this is Silas Karlisle!

Silas: Sabarinth, ive heard you are a rather strong blader.... Show me!!

Savannah: Sabarinth what about lunch?

Reimi: Here you go.

*she gives her a piece of Japanese candy*

Savannah: Thank you!!

Sabarinth: this is my bey, Gem Sapphire!!

Silas: Cool but mines better! Meet Hell Satomb!!!

Valt: *thinks* Silas... How much have you improved since that battle?

~Flashback begins~

Valt: I heard you lost to a newbie, on top of that he even broke Satomb...

Silas: Yeah, his strength made it hard to believe he was a newbie. I didn't catch his name but he uses a Dual Spinning balance type....

~Flashback ends~

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!

*Satomb takes the center*

Sabarinth: GO GET HIM!!!! SAPPHIRE!!!!

*Sapphire pelts Satomb with attacks but they all get deflected*

Silas: Dont tell me thats all you got!!

Sabarinth: TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!

Silas: ROLLER DEFENSE!!!

*Satomb deflects all of the attacks*

Sabarinth: AAAAHHHH SAPPHIRE!!!!!

*an evil shadow with yellow eyes appears above Sabarinth*

Silas: No... It can't be him.....

Valt: Silas.... Are you....??

Sabarinth/Evil Shadow: RIP IT TO SHREDS!!!!

Silas: SHUT UP LANCE!!!

Reimi: wait!! Lance....???

Silas: SATOMB!!!

*Satombs avatar comes out*

Sabarinth: GO SAPPHIRE!!!!

*Sapphires avatar comes out*

Sabarinth: DESTROY COUNTER!!!!!

Silas: YARD DRIFT!!!!

*the 2 beys clash and Satomb bursts through Sapphire*

Sabarinth: Nooo!!!

Silas: *thinks* Lance..... i hate you to the ends of the earth.... Why are you here?

Silas: Training begins tomorrow morning, dont be late!

*he walks off*

Reimi: Can we eat now? Im starving!

Sabarinth: Yeah lets go!

*they walk into the sunset towards Reimis fathers restaurant and a small shadow of what looks to be Lance looms over Sabarinth and Savannah*

{~TO BE CONTINUED~}
Episode 11 - Old Friends! Lucerian Vs Reimi! Summary

The Top 4 bladers are chosen and the first battle begins with old friends duking it out....

Episode 12 - Sabarinth Vs Silas! Summary

Sabarinth uses what he learned to take down Silas.....

Episode 13 - Full Powered Rematch! Sapphire Vs Lacerta! Summary

2 fierce bladers battle in the finals.....

Episode 14 - Bey Alley Finals! Sabarinth Vs Valt! Summary

Sabarinth fights to the death for glory and 10,000 Dollars....

Episode 15 - Bey Made For A Demon! Lucifer! Summary

A new blader reveals himself and sets his sights on Sabarinth....

Episode 16 - Darkest Power! Shadow Lucifer! Summary

Lance shows off Lucifers other feature....

Episode 17 - Spin Steal! Gravity Fafnir! Summary

Sabarinth hears about a blader who seems to have a lead on who Lance really is....

Episode 18 - Dark Cyclone! Spiral Luinor! Summary

Sabarinth helps out the introverted sister of Lui Shirosagi around Beyblade City....

Episode 19 - Crystal Clear! Gem Strike! Summary

Sabarinth developes a new move to beat Luna.....

Episode 20 - To The Top! The Xiphos Cup! Summary

With a 3rd member added to their roster; Sabarinth, Reimi and Luna compete in a team battle made by the champion himself....

Episode 21 - Beat The Legends! Team Battle! Summary

Team Valt and Team Sabarinth face off in a first to 4 games match.....

Episode 22 - Glorious Flames! Tornado Roktavor! Summary

Aged but strong as heck, Rantaro is brought into the second battle....

Episode 23 - Tag Battle! Lets Do This! Summary

Sabarinth and Reimi face off against Valt and Rantaro....

Episode 24 - Light And Dark Battles! Summary

With the score now 3-2, Silas and Reimi face off.... Another battle is taking place in Germany its Lance Vs Finn....

Episode 25 - Persevere! Sapphire Vs Valtryek! Summary

With both teams needing 1 more point to win, Team Valt And Team Sabarinth send out their secret weapon....

Episode 26 - I Challenge You, Xiphos Achilles! Summary

The fight against Aiger begins.....

Episode 27 - Sabarinth Vs Aiger! Summary

Sabarinth faces off against Aiger, during the battle he experiences a disturbing vision....

Episode 28 - To The Top! A Team Crowned! Summary

Fueled by rage from the vision, Sabarinth loses control and does the unthinkable.....

Episode 29 - Dark Samurai! Flux Naginata! Summary

Stunned from his battle with Aiger, Sabarinth ventures out into a dark forest and meets a blader who offers him shelter from a rain storm, little does he know the blader is secretly Lance's sister....

Episode 30 - Spirit Of Flames! Spryzen! Summary

The sister of Shu Kurenai arrives in Japan....

There is some news to go over

There will be a new type of launcher in Diamond Hearts (BeybladeMe looks like one of your wishes are coming true)

I could TRY to make a Animation of the battles only and not the full episode (note: If an animation does not come out in the next month or two thats because they came out looking like carp)

There will be a total of 6 (maybe 7) seasons of Diamond all with a time skip of 1 or 2 years
Episode 31 - The Brother Of Xander! Worthy Xcalius! Summary

Valt takes the team to a castle which is ruled by a "Legendary King".....

Episode 32 - Sabarinth Vs Xen! Summary

Sabarinth discovers Xcalius' weakness but it has another trick up its sleeve....

Episode 33 - The Diamond 3!

The full Diamond 3 come together.....

Episode 34 - Beys Of The Sun And Moon! Apollos And Artemis!

One of Lance's minions tracks down Sabarinth.....

Episode 35 - Fused?! Aeclipse!

Aelen unleashes his darkness with a 3rd Bey?!....

Episode 36 - The Return Of Lucifer!

Sabarinth meets Lance at Xen's castle and declares "This battle will be your last!".....

Episode 37 - Shining Rebirth! Diamond Sapphire!

With the help of friends, Sapphire is reborn.....

Episode 38 - Sapphire Vs Naginata!

A battle of wills ensues in the forest.....

Episode 39 - Forming A True Bond!

With his resonance restored, Sabarinth has a rematch with Lance....

Episode 40 - A Great Battle Royale!

The team have a heart racing battle royale.....

Episode 41 - A Dark Birth! Phantom Lucifer!

Lance recreates Lucifer into the true demon bey and awakens his final form.....

Episode 42 - A Super Fun Battle!

Sabarinth searches for Valt, who seems troubled....

Episode 43 - Lucifer Unleashed!

Lance goes beyond insanity and kidnaps Savannah.... but not before being confronted by Luna....

Episode 44 - Seeking The Legends! Training For The Final Battle!

Given directions, Sabarinth seeks out the WBBA's other legend bladers....

Episode 45 - Sapphire Vs Spryzen!

Sabarinth's first stop is with Shu Kurenai....

Episode 46 - Break The Limits! Diamond Strike!

Sabarinth returns to Japan and gets ready to rescue Savannah...

Episode 47 - Lucifer Vs Xcalius!

Now with Savannah as his hostage, Lance broadcasts a battle for the entire world to see.....

Episode 48 - Highway To Hell! The Phantom Temple!

The team reach the location of The Phantom Temple but soon realize its entrance is under the ground.....

Episode 49 - Rescue Savannah! Entering The Phantom Temple!

Now inside the caves, The team search for Lance and Savannah....

Episode 50 - Sabarinth Vs Lance!

After breaking Savannah out of her cage, Lance challenges Sabarinth to a battle....

Episode 51 - Sacrifice! Part 1 and 2 (Finale)

Part 1: After Lance turns into an full demon, Sabarinth knows what he has to do to put an end to Lance's tyranny....

Part 2: Ignoring his sister's crying pleas, Sabarinth makes his last stand.....

I was going to reveal this later but im bored so uh yeah enjoy some Diamond Hearts episodes

Episode 1 - Heart Of Love! Savannah Begins Her Journey! Part 1 and 2

Episode 2 - Reimi Returns! Wind Revolon!

Episode 3 - Wish Of A Shooting Star!

Episode 4 - Memorial To Sabarinth!

Episode 5 - King Of Beyblade! Nova Valtryek!

Episode 6 - Discovery!

Episode 7 - Heavy Steel! Paradox Horogium!

Episode 8 - Swirling Fire! Twisted Lacerta!
With all Diamond Episode summaries above (and a few Diamond Hearts episodes lol) Episode 6 Part 2 will be out later today

Diamond Hearts episodes 9-16

Episode 9 - Xcalius Returns!

Episode 10 - Gold Dragon! Illusion Fafnir!

Episode 11 - Savannah Vs Finn!

Episode 12 - Sister Of Lui! Wrath Luinor!

Episode 13 - Twin Bladers!

Episode 14 - Savannah Vs Luna!

Episode 15 - Burning Planet! Solar Venus!

Episode 16 - Sabarinth?! Returning To The Phantom Temple!
Episode 6 - Training With Silas! Part 2: Intense Training Begins

*Silas walks back to his apartment and Lance's demonic voice echoes in his mind*

Silas: Carp... Why did it have to be him?....

~meanwhile~

Reimi: My family restaurant also doubles as a house.

Sabarinth: You're kidding right?

Reimi: Nope follow me!

*Sabarinth and Savannah follow her into the back of the restaurant and into what seems to be a house*

Reimi: Alright this is my bedroom

(Reimis bedroom was pink all over)

*Sabarinth opens a sliding door and a bedroom was on the other side*

Reimi: And thats you and your sisters room.

*Savannah starts jumping on the bed*

Sabarinth: -_- well thats cool...

Reimi: Looks like she made herself at home.

Sabarinth: Anyway goodnight Reimi.

*everyone goes to sleep*

*the next day*

Reimis mom: Good morning kids, breakfast is ready!!

Sabarinth: SOOO GOOD!!!!

Reimi's mom: Its good to know you like it.

*they finish breakfast and head out the door*

Silas: There you two are! Follow me...

*they follow Silas to the Bey Alley*

Sabarinth: Uh Silas? What are we doing here?

*they get on an elevator to the top floor of the Bey Alley*

*The elevator doors open and Valt stands next to a machine*

Sabarinth: VALT?

Valt: Oh hello Sabarinth!!

Sabarinth: What is this thing!

Silas: Its a machine that measures your launch strength.

Sabarinth: Its so awesome!!!

Valt: ill give you a demonstration!

*Valt pulls on the string that was attached to the machine with intense strength*

Sabarinth: 650!?!

Silas: And that wasn't even his personal best....

Sabarinth: My turn!!

*Sabarinth pulls the string as hard as he can*

Sabarinth: 120?!?!

Silas: Well Sabarinth, looks like we got some work to do...

[~TO BE CONTINUED~]
Episode 7 will come out tomorrow but in the meantime, now is the P E R F E C T opportunity to provide feedback on the series

Rules

- Don't Say: Its Perfect DeltaZakuro! Because there is no such thing as a perfect fan fiction

- If you think Diamond is good or bad PLEASE elaborate on your feedback, so i can know what to improve on in future episodes

I look forward to hearing your feedback
It's one of my favourite fanfics cause of the story and character development.
Very nice deltazakuro Chan
Jojo reference because why not

Also your fanfic inspired me to write my own fanfic
Around episode 37, im introducing a new system called the Fusion Track System. This post is to go over the details and some more info about Diamond Hearts

The Fusion Track System is where the Disk Track is fused in the Outer Core, which allows for more interesting gimmicks. As of now, the only 3 beys that use this system is Samurai Naginata Hurricane Eternal, Diamond Sapphire Xzert' and Phantom Lucifer Dart.

On to the Diamond Hearts news

A new type of Launcher will be in Diamond Hearts, i bet some of you are thinking "oh is this the Sparking Launcher?" Well yes but actually no.
Right now ive hidden the name and the ability behind a Codename which is called Codename: Blast

Feel free to guess what the name and ability of Codename: Blast will be?
Code break or code spark
Blast? seems like it might feature sparks, but when launched will give the bey a boost of power (like its blasting off).
Name - Sabarinth Yuya (UPDATED)

Sabarinth Yuya is a blader in the Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst: Diamond, he fights with his bey; Gem Sapphire Bl Ds' 1S and later upgrades to Diamond Sapphire Xz'

Age: 15 (Diamond), 18 (Diamond Hearts), 20 (Dual Diamond)

Birthday: August 11th

Bey(s): Gem Sapphire Bl Ds' 1S, Diamond Sapphire Xz'

Special Moves: Destroy Counter, Gem Breaker, Gem Strike, Diamond Strike, Xzert Surge

Relationships

Savannah Yuya - Sabarinth and Savannah lived a very tragic life, living with an abusive family and later getting put for adoption at a very young age. Later after getting adopted by a loving family, Savannah was diagnosed with lung cancer from the smoking their old parents did, who previously forced her to inhale it. Sabarinth goes to Japan and competes in the Bey Alley to win the grand prize of 10,000 dollars to pay for a better medicine to treat her cancer.

Reimi Harla - Reimi did not care for Sabarinth when they first met as opponents in The Bey Alley. after losing to him, Reimi begins to respect his strength and shows empathy towards him when he reveals his true intentions on why he is in Japan.

Valt Aoi - Sabarinth looks up to Valt as his savior when he recommended Sabarinth and Savannah to a family they could be loved by, Valt also mentored him in the basics of blading

Silas Karlisle - Silas helped Sabarinth with his skills and was even his first opponent in the Bey Alley. Soon after, Silas accompanied him to rescue Savannah.

Luna Shirosagi - Sabarinth bumps into her while training and offers to show her around Beyblade City and a friendship begins to form.

Lance Kilas - Sabarinth originally saw Lance as an "Interesting Person", but his opinion soon changes when he learns Savannah has been taken hostage. When he frees Savannah and overloads The Phantom Temples power, he becomes determined to end Lance's tyranny even if it costs him his life.

Fate: After forcing the Phantom Temple to collapse from the inside during his fight with Lance, his fate is currently unknown
(Jun. 20, 2020  3:33 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name - Sabarinth Yuya (UPDATED)

Sabarinth Yuya is a blader in the Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst: Diamond, he fights with his bey; Gem Sapphire Bl Ds' 1S and later upgrades to Diamond Sapphire Xz'

Special Moves: Destroy Counter, Gem Breaker, Gem Strike, Diamond Strike, Xzert Surge

Relationships

Savannah Yuya - Sabarinth and Savannah lived a very tragic life, living with an abusive family and later getting put for adoption at a very young age. Later after getting adopted by a loving family, Savannah was diagnosed with lung cancer from the smoking their old parents did, who previously forced her to inhale it. Sabarinth goes to Japan and competes in the Bey Alley to win the grand prize of 10,000 dollars to pay for a better medicine to treat her cancer.

Reimi Harla - Reimi did not care for Sabarinth when they first met as opponents in The Bey Alley. after losing to him, Reimi begins to respect his strength and shows empathy towards him when he reveals his true intentions on why he is in Japan.

Valt Aoi - Sabarinth looks up to Valt as his savior when he recommended Sabarinth and Savannah to a family they could be loved by, Valt also mentored him in the basics of blading

Silas Karlisle - Silas helped Sabarinth with his skills and was even his first opponent in the Bey Alley. Soon after, Silas accompanied him to rescue Savannah.

Luna Shirosagi - Sabarinth bumps into her while training and offers to show her around Beyblade City and a friendship begins to form.

Lance Kilas - Sabarinth originally saw Lance as an "Interesting Person", but his opinion soon changes when he learns Savannah has been taken hostage. When he frees Savannah and overloads The Phantom Temples power, he becomes determined to end Lance's tyranny even if it costs him his life.

Fate: After forcing the Phantom Temple to collapse from the inside during his fight with Lance, his fate is currently unknown

I have a suggestion. I was thinking that since you do a lot of character bios, maybe you can create a Fandom/wiki about your fanfics. I’d definitely check it out if you do make one.
(Jun. 20, 2020  4:38 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2020  3:33 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name - Sabarinth Yuya (UPDATED)

Relationships

I have a suggestion. I was thinking that since you do a lot of character bios, maybe you can create a Fandom/wiki about your fanfics. I’d definitely check it out if you do make one.

I like the idea and i may do it in the future but ive never made a fandom before. Ill definitely look into it though
Name - Savannah Yuya (UPDATED)

Savannah is a Supporting Character in Diamond and a Blader in Diamond Hearts, She is Sabarinths younger sister. Her bey is Regal Sapphire Kt Ls 5S

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Aqua

Bey: Regal Sapphire Karat Laser 5S, Sapphire "Evolution" ?? ??

Moves: Regal Blast, Laser Break, Regal Flash

Relationships

Sabarinth Yuya - Savannah loves her big brother to the point where she stayed with him in Japan and accompanied him on his journey

Reimi Harla - through Savannahs eyes, she sees her as a long lost sister.

Luna Shirosagi - Savannah and Luna got along well when they first met, 3 Years Later Savannah reunites with Luna and become friends forever.

Name - Lance Kilas (UPDATED)

Lance Kilas is a blader and the main antagonist in Beyblade Burst: Diamond, he fights with Flare Lucifer 00Wall Zone' and later upgrades to Phantom Lucifer Death

Bey: Flare Lucifer 00Wall Zone',Shadow Lucifer 00Wall Zone', Phantom Lucifer Death

Birthday: December 2nd

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Yellow

Moves: Flare Blast, Flare Slash, Shadow Pulse, Phantom Blast, Phantom Slash, Phantom Shield

Relationships

Sabarinth Yuya - Lance originally thought of Sabarinth as interesting but after falling under Lucifers control, Lance turned more hostile towards him and went as far to kidnap Sabarinths younger sister; Savannah.

Name: Luna Shirosagi (UPDATED)

Luna Shirosagi is a blader in Beyblade Burst: Diamond and is the introverted younger sister of Lui Shirosagi, she fights with her bey Spiral Luinor 13 Destroy' 1L

Age: 14 (Diamond), 17 (Diamond Hearts), 19 (Dual Diamond)

Bey: Spiral Luinor 13 Destroy' 1L, Wrath Luinor ?? ?? 4L

Eye color: Purple

Hair Color: Light Blue

Birthday: December 29th

Moves: Dragon Spiral, Spiral Upper

Relationships

Lui Shirosagi - Lui passed down his old Lost Luinor to Luna and trained her in the basics of blading. After Lui left and became one of the WBBA's staff members, Luna created a new Luinor just from the materials she had at home and strives to be as good as her brother.

Sabarinth Yuya - Luna bumps into Sabarinth in Japan and is offered help and politely accepts. Soon realizing Sabarinth is a blader, she quickly beats him but not before witnessing a shadow with yellow eyes emerging from behind him, this leaves her concerned for her newfound friend.

Name - Lucerian Samagishi (UPDATED)

Lucerian Samagishi is a blader in Beyblade Burst: Diamond, he fights with his bey; Flash Lacerta 0Reach Crimson 2L

Bey: Flash Lacerta 0Reach Crimson 2L, Poison Lacerta 11'Lift Operate'

Birthday: September 23rd

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Blood Red

Moves: Crimson Strike, Burning Hell Smash, Ember Wind Blaze

Relationships

Reimi Harla - Lucerian and Reimi have been friends since preschool, until Lucerian found out that his father had alzheimers disease and had to go back home to Canada to take care of him, until Lucerian goes back to Japan to compete in the Bey Alley and win the prize money, regardless of his goals.... Lucerian and Reimi have remained good friends

Sabarinth Yuya - Lucerian thinks of him as weak but that changes when a shadow with Yellow eyes appears before him...

Name - Nalena Kilas

Nalena Kilas is a blader in Beyblade Burst: Diamond and is the older sister of Lance Kilas, she fights with Samurai Naginata Hurricane Eternal

Bey: Samurai Naginata Hr Et, Quest Naginata 0Proof Bearing

Birthday: July 6th

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Yellow

Moves: Samurai Blow

Relationships

Sabarinth Yuya - Nalena thinks off Sabarinth as goofy and jokes around with him, after a rain storm begins to pour into the forest Nalena offers Sabarinth to stay with her until the storm passes. While he is there, feelings for him begin to rise.

Lance Kilas - Lance and Nalena have had a rough history of not getting along with each other and after learning about Lance being possessed, Nalena still believes there is good in him