[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Densetsu(Alternate Season 6 Fanfiction)

[Image: image0.png]A little preview of what’s to come(Drawn by Faidon):
(Sep. 12, 2021  7:36 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: [Image: image0.png]A little preview of what’s to come(Drawn by Faidon):

YOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Holy moly that looks amazing!! *Lui fanboy intensifies*
(Sep. 12, 2021  7:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  7:36 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: [Image: image0.png]A little preview of what’s to come(Drawn by Faidon):

YOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Holy moly that looks amazing!! *Lui fanboy intensifies*

And yes, Lui has a cape now.
(Sep. 12, 2021  7:40 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  7:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: YOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Holy moly that looks amazing!! *Lui fanboy intensifies*

And yes, Lui has a cape now.

Honcho: Would you look at the time, I should be going now.
Ep 10 is almost half way done. It will be out by later this week, tho not sure when ep 11 will be done.
Hey ya’ll, I’m holding a character contest for a future project(It is related to Densetsu), and I need some new characters/motifs to be added in. You are allowed to use prior motifs, though I can decline if there is nonsensical move sets or parts for beys.

Here’s the template:

Character Template:

Bey Template:
Anyone can submit. There will be four characters and beys that will be accepted.

Do definitely try to submit a character if you want.

Also one thing, I will not be accepting characters from other fanfics(As I may try to host a crossover event)
Try to come up with new ocs.
Name: Athena Akari
Alias(es)/Title(s): The Shining White Princess (Jap)/The Star Of Light (Eng)
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 102lbs

Physical Appearance: Athena is a cute medium height girl who wears a purple mini dress with 3 golden bows on her chest, under her dress she wears black tights and she wears blue slippers. Athena has purple hair which she keeps tied in a coronet braid (Look it up) and the rest of her hair just falls on her shoulders and rests there. She also wears golden hooped earrings but she takes them before battles as she considers it a safety precaution

Personality: Athena is generally nice to a lot of people she meets, She often has a habit of making dark humored jokes but she tries to reign that in as much as possible. Athena is also very cheerful and it takes a lot to get her down.

Backstory: ??? (This is because Athena is meant to be more of a mysterious type blader, but she does have a small bit of childhood trauma as her dad mistreated her throughout her youth until he died)

Likes(Optional): She really loves her friends and she likes Blading, She also loves to eat which may surprise people as no matter what Athena eats, she'll always retain a petite figure

Dislikes(Optional): The only thing she hates more than anything else in the world is pickles. that's literally it.

Fears(Optional): None (Except for having her bey broken but she doesnt worry about that often)

Role in Story: Rival/Friend to the MC (i won't care if she is a secret legend or something but thats your call to make)
Character Alignment: Neutral Good
Resonance Colors(If having Resonance): Purple and White
Extra Facts(Optional):
- She does use Flare but with a DT Evo, it's not confirmed whether she can still use it.
- Athena has actually broken a few beys in her time but all those incidents were never intentional.

Bey Name: Sovereign Adeona.Twilight.Vex +Symphony (SAd.Tw.Vx+Symphony)
Bey Typing: Attack
Bey Rotation: Right
Bey Owner: Athena Akari
System Used: DT (Densetsu)

Densetsu Core: A Purple Core with a blue letter "A" written in cursive

Avatar Plate: Adeona - A Right Spin Avatar Plate that uses an Adeona motif, a roman goddess that leads children back to their homes after they would escape. The main color for the Plate is Purple with some red and blue highlights as little stickers. The face of Adeona resembles that of Uranus from Sparking. The plate has 4 strong clicks

Densetsu Layer: Sovereign - a Right Spin DT Layer that features 6 total blades. 2 of the blades are huge (Kinda Like Zwei but not that big) that are sloped upward for upper attacks. There are also 2 other smaller blades that are meant to scrape against the layers of other beys and deal incredible damage. The main gimmick with this layer is simply Upper Attack. The color of the layer is Purple with gold and red highlights

Casing: +Symphony - A casing that looks like that of the -2 DB Armor. The main gimmick with it is that is supposed to channel all the weight in the casing into the 2 big upper blades which should in theory increase its attack to even greater heights

Split Disc: Twilight (Tw) - A Split Disk that has a very wide and jagged like shape that would theoretically break any bey it touches but thankfully that is not the case. There is no gimmick to it, its just supposed to have incredibly destructive attack power. To sum it up, the plastic part is basically a more jagged S-Gear in terms of shape, the metal on the disk has a very ornate and magical design

Driver: Vex (Vx) - a bulky Attack Type driver with a shape that has a base that contains plastic hole flat that surrounds around a sharp tip. when launched hard the plastic hole flat is raised up and it is then in its "Preservation Mode". When Adeona begins to slow down, the base that holds the the hole flat tip drops down and covers the sharp tip and it begins to speed up, this is called "Sonic Mode". The driver once it enters Sonic Mode is very hard to control so it takes quite a lot of practice. In a sense, its kinda like Shot with how it functions but it doesnt jump as the mechanism that activates the gimmick isn't spring powered.

Special Moves

Sovereign Upper - Adeona goes underneath the opponent and scoops them upward kinda like Rage 3A, this often results in Ring Outs or sometimes Bursts.

True Sovereign Upper (Casing Only) - Same idea as above but its a stronger version of the move. Because it is stronger, burst finishes are more common for it

Twilight Break - Using the ragged edges on the disk, Adeona uses its disk to attack the opponent and do damage which 90% of the time results in a burst finish.

Vex Change - When Adeona starts slowing down, it changes modes mid battle and speeds up. This move can be used as a getaway move or it can be followed up by one of the other 3 moves.

Previous Bey or New Motif?: New Motif
Wish for it to be destroyed or no?: Doesnt matter. If it does, i would prefer it gets repaired in a later episode

Dub Name For the bey is Supreme Adeona
(Sep. 15, 2021  3:31 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Hey ya’ll, I’m holding a character contest for a future project(It is related to Densetsu), and I need some new characters/motifs to be added in. You are allowed to use prior motifs, though I can decline if there is nonsensical move sets or parts for beys.

Here’s the template:

Character Template:

Bey Template:
Anyone can submit. There will be four characters and beys that will be accepted.

Also one thing, I will not be accepting characters from other fanfics(As I may try to host a crossover event)
Nice, I would like to ask a few questions if you don't might?

1. Does the character's personality have to be similar to the persona of the avatar his/her bey representing? 

2. I want your personal opinion on this, should I submit a character with a god complex but puts a friendly front? Or a character who used to get bullied for being weak, but is now strong and infamous.
(Sep. 16, 2021  12:43 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  3:31 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Hey ya’ll, I’m holding a character contest for a future project(It is related to Densetsu), and I need some new characters/motifs to be added in. You are allowed to use prior motifs, though I can decline if there is nonsensical move sets or parts for beys.

Here’s the template:

Character Template:

Bey Template:

Nice, I would like to ask a few questions if you don't might?

1. Does the character's personality have to be similar to the persona of the avatar his/her bey representing? 

2. I want your personal opinion on this, should I submit a character with a god complex but puts a friendly front? Or a character who used to get bullied for being weak, but is now strong and infamous.

1) No. It can be the opposite. I’m not super picky on that front.
2) No God Complex. That’s the fastest way to get your character clapped by the new antag. The strong and infamous aspect is fine tho.

(Sep. 16, 2021  12:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name: Athena Valhalla

Physical Appearance: Athena is a cute medium height girl who wears a purple mini dress with 3 golden bows on her chest, under her dress she wears black tights and she wears blue slippers. Athena has purple hair which she keeps tied in a coronet braid (Look it up) and the rest of her hair just falls on her shoulders and rests there. She also wears golden hooped earrings but she takes them before battles as she considers it a safety precaution

Personality: Athena is generally nice to a lot of people she meets, She often has a habit of making dark humored jokes but she tries to reign that in as much as possible. Athena is also very cheerful and it takes a lot to get her down.

Backstory: ??? (This is because Athena is meant to be more of a mysterious type blader, but she does have a small bit of childhood trauma as her dad mistreated her throughout her youth until he died)

Likes(Optional): She really loves her friends and she likes Blading, She also loves to eat which may surprise people as no matter what Athena eats, she'll always retain a petite figure

Dislikes(Optional): The only thing she hates more than anything else in the world is pickles. that's literally it.

Fears(Optional): None (Except for having her bey broken but she doesnt worry about that often)

Role in Story: Rival/Friend to the MC (i won't care if she is a secret legend or something but thats your call to make)
Extra Facts(Optional):
- She does use Flare but with a DT Evo, it's not confirmed whether she can still use it.
- Athena has actually broken a few beys in her time but all those incidents were never intentional.

Bey Owner: Athena Valhalla

Avatar Plate: Adeona - A Right Spin Avatar Plate that uses an Adeona motif, a roman goddess that leads children back to their homes after they would escape. The main color for the Plate is Purple with some red and blue highlights as little stickers. The face of Adeona resembles that of Uranus from Sparking. The plate has 4 strong clicks

Densetsu Layer: Sovereign - a Right Spin DT Layer that features 6 total blades. 2 of the blades are huge (Kinda Like Zwei but not that big) that are sloped upward for upper attacks. There are also 2 other smaller blades that are meant to scrape against the layers of other beys and deal incredible damage. The main gimmick with this layer is simply Upper Attack. The color of the layer is Purple with gold and red highlights

Casing: +Symphony - A casing that looks like that of the -2 DB Armor. The main gimmick with it is that is supposed to channel all the weight in the casing into the 2 big upper blades which should in theory increase its attack to even greater heights

Split Disc: Twilight (Tw) - A Split Disk that has a very wide and jagged like shape that would theoretically break any bey it touches but thankfully that is not the case. There is no gimmick to it, its just supposed to have incredibly destructive attack power. To sum it up, the plastic part is basically a more jagged S-Gear in terms of shape, the metal on the disk has a very ornate and magical design

Driver: Vex (Vx) - a bulky Attack Type driver with a shape that has a base that contains plastic hole flat that surrounds around a sharp tip. when launched hard the plastic hole flat is raised up and it is then in its "Preservation Mode". When Adeona begins to slow down, the base that holds the the hole flat tip drops down and covers the sharp tip and it begins to speed up, this is called "Sonic Mode". The driver once it enters Sonic Mode is very hard to control so it takes quite a lot of practice.

Special Moves

Sovereign Upper - Adeona goes underneath the opponent and scoops them upward kinda like Rage 3A, this often results in Ring Outs or sometimes Bursts.

True Sovereign Upper (Casing Only) - Same idea as above but its a stronger version of the move. Because it is stronger, burst finishes are more common for it

Twilight Break - Using the ragged edges on the disk, Adeona uses its disk to attack the opponent and do damage which 90% of the time results in a burst finish.

Vex Change - When Adeona starts slowing down, it changes modes mid battle and speeds up. This move can be used as a getaway move or it can be followed up by one of the other 3 moves.

Wish for it to be destroyed or no?: Doesnt matter. If it does, i would prefer it gets repaired in a later episode

Unfortunately no Flare. I’ve already got all three of the Sparking major characters lined up. You will have to change the biological relationship between her and Lean tho. I’d prefer not to have biologically related ocs to canons in my story. I have no problems with the bey, and if u just remove those bits then I think you’re good. I’ll double check again soon tho when the edits are made.
this was a pain to write

(Sep. 16, 2021  2:05 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  12:43 AM)Dark red Wrote: Nice, I would like to ask a few questions if you don't might?

2) No God Complex. That’s the fastest way to get your character clapped by the new antag. The strong and infamous aspect is fine tho.

Extra Facts(Optional):

Driver: Vex (Vx) - a bulky Attack Type driver with a shape that has a base that contains plastic hole flat that surrounds around a sharp tip. when launched hard the plastic hole flat is raised up and it is then in its "Preservation Mode". When Adeona begins to slow down, the base that holds the the hole flat tip drops down and covers the sharp tip and it begins to speed up, this is called "Sonic Mode". The driver once it enters Sonic Mode is very hard to control so it takes quite a lot of practice.

Special Moves

Unfortunately no Flare. I’ve already got all three of the Sparking major characters lined up. You will have to change the biological relationship between her and Lean tho. I’d prefer not to have biologically related ocs to canons in my story. I have no problems with the bey, and if u just remove those bits then I think you’re good. I’ll double check again soon tho when the edits are made.

should I change my entry then?

to not be related to a canon character
(Sep. 16, 2021  2:05 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  12:43 AM)Dark red Wrote: Nice, I would like to ask a few questions if you don't might?

Extra Facts(Optional):

Driver: Vex (Vx) - a bulky Attack Type driver with a shape that has a base that contains plastic hole flat that surrounds around a sharp tip. when launched hard the plastic hole flat is raised up and it is then in its "Preservation Mode". When Adeona begins to slow down, the base that holds the the hole flat tip drops down and covers the sharp tip and it begins to speed up, this is called "Sonic Mode". The driver once it enters Sonic Mode is very hard to control so it takes quite a lot of practice. In a sense, its kinda like Shot with how it functions but it doesnt jump as the mechanism that activates the gimmick isn't spring powered.

Special Moves

I see, check the entry again. just now fixed the issue.
(Sep. 16, 2021  2:25 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: this was a pain to write

(Sep. 16, 2021  2:05 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: 1) No. It can be the opposite. I’m not super picky on that front.

Yeah. You could have them have trained under or been inspired by them, but not biological relation.
(Sep. 16, 2021  2:43 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote:

Yeah. You could have them have trained under or been inspired by them, but not biological relation.
One more question: Can the Beyblade be left-spin and have rubber?
(Sep. 16, 2021  2:50 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  2:43 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Yeah. You could have them have trained under or been inspired by them, but not biological relation.
One more question: Can the Beyblade will be left-spin and have rubber?

I’m going to say no to rubber if it’s an oc bey, but yes to left spin. If it’s a canon bey, tho, then no.

(Sep. 16, 2021  2:42 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  2:05 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: 1) No. It can be the opposite. I’m not super picky on that front.

I see, check the entry again. just now fixed the issue.

Looks good
Do you only post chapters on Discord? Becuase I wanna enter but also actually see my characters in the story
(Sep. 16, 2021  4:28 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Do you only post chapters on Discord? Becuase I wanna enter but also actually see my characters in the story

Nope, they’re on Wattpad.
This took me a whole hour to create so please like it.

Here’s the template:

Character Template:

Bey Template:

I tried.

Character:

Bey:
Bey Template:
(Sep. 16, 2021  2:43 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote:

ok i fixed that, sorry for the delay
(Sep. 19, 2021  3:13 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Lain: TAKE ON MY FLARE!! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!!!!
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Character Template:[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bey Template:[/font]

I am so sorry but this is nearly unreadable due to a glitch. All the font stuff is showing and it’s making it hard to read. Not your fault, but if possible can u resubmit?
(Sep. 19, 2021  3:43 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  3:13 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Lain: TAKE ON MY FLARE!! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!!!!
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Character Template:[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bey Template:[/font]

I am so sorry but this is nearly unreadable due to a glitch. All the font stuff is showing and it’s making it hard to read. Not your fault, but if possible can u resubmit?

k

i tried my best to fix it, its kinda acting stupid tho
(Sep. 19, 2021  3:47 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  3:43 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: I am so sorry but this is nearly unreadable due to a glitch. All the font stuff is showing and it’s making it hard to read. Not your fault, but if possible can u resubmit?

k

All you need to do is mark everything (on full edit) and then click on the button that has an A with a red ball (on the edit UI). This resets the font, size, etc. to normal.
(Sep. 19, 2021  8:37 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  3:47 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: k

All you need to do is mark everything (on full edit) and then click on the button that has an A with a red ball (on the edit UI). This resets the font, size, etc. to normal.

alright thanks my ducky pal it is now fixed!