[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Demonic/Cross Fight

Summary

Bell and Tyler, childhood friends are welcomed to the Bladers Guilds where the highest ranked bladers are sorted into 4 guilds, Soul, Virtue, Depth, and Spirit. Which new friends and allies and a new power to bring avatars to the real world, can this new team of heroes stop Blake and the twins from bringing the world to its knees?[/size][/color]

System:DB System
*Some disk are Hasbro’s Chassis Disks

Legendary 8
Others
Heroes
Villains

Guild - Leader - First Mate - Other Returning Characters - Attributes
Soul - Shu - Phi - Delta, Gwyn, Hikaru - Calm, Smart, Thinks how to take down opponent
Virtue - Free - Rantaro - Cuza, Count NightFell, Wakiya - Like to put on a show, Dramatic at times, Strive for perfection 
Depth - Lui - Xander - Arthur, Silas, Daigo - Strong, Launches are powerful, strive for stronger opponents
Spirit - Valt - Aiger - Dante, Lain, Hyuga - Believe in their bey, Resonance is strong, Zoom Zoom Crash Bang!

Prologue:

Episode 1
Awaken, The Demon Beys!
(Apr. 06, 2021  2:15 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Summary

Bell and Tyler, childhood friends are welcomed to the Bladers Guilds where the highest ranked bladers are sorted into 4 guilds, Soul, Virtue, Depth, and Spirit. Which new friends and allies and a new power to bring avatars to the real world, can the Demonic 5 stop Blake and the twins from bringing the world to its knees?[/size][/color]

SystemGrinB System

Legendary 8
Others
Heroes
Villains

Soul - Shu - Phi - Delta, Gwyn, Hikaru - Calm, Smart, Thinks how to take down opponent
Virtue - Free - Rantaro - Cuza, Count NightFell, Wakiya - Like to put on a show, Dramatic at times, Strive for perfection 
Depth - Lui - Xander - Arthur, Silas, Daigo - Strong, Launches are powerful, strive for stronger opponents
Spirit - Valt - Aiger - Dante, Lain, Hyuga - Believe in their bey, Resonance is strong, Zoom Zoom Crash Bang!

Prologue:

Episode 1
Awaken, The Demon Beys!

Interesting! The DB system and the beys' names are amazing. The plot sure is a good one. I see potential in this fan fic. Would you like to collaborate with me?
*all the very religious moms that hate beyblade are screeching right now*
DB Beys already? Don't you think it would be better to wait until they officially release to see how they work?
I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, just my opinion. I kinda wanna see where this will go.
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote: DB Beys already? Don't you think it would be better to wait until they officially release to see how they work?
I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, just my opinion. I kinda wanna see where this will go.

Yes, I agree, but he can literally reshape the DB system in his fan fic, since he's gonna be the writer of it.
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote: DB Beys already? Don't you think it would be better to wait until they officially release to see how they work?
I thought about it, but I keep up with the anime and I can change it at any time. Also some of the characters will not be seen battling for a while.

(Apr. 06, 2021  5:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  2:15 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Summary

Bell and Tyler, childhood friends are welcomed to the Bladers Guilds where the highest ranked bladers are sorted into 4 guilds, Soul, Virtue, Depth, and Spirit. Which new friends and allies and a new power to bring avatars to the real world, can the Demonic 5 stop Blake and the twins from bringing the world to its knees?[/size][/color]

System:DB System

Legendary 8
Others
Heroes
Villains

Prologue:

Episode 1
Awaken, The Demon Beys!

Interesting! The DB system and the beys' names are amazing. The plot sure is a good one. I see potential in this fan fic. Would you like to collaborate with me?

Sure, The Blader war series?
(Apr. 06, 2021  10:06 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I thought about it, but I keep up with the anime and I can just have them evolve it. Also I prefer making the namesSmile

You do you, I guess. It's just that we have little to no idea on how existing gimmicks would work with the DB system, that's all.
Still, looking forward to see how you'll go about this (also secretly happy that Bell's getting focus here)
Btw, what's with the star next to some part names? Does that mean they're new parts created by you or something?
That means they are hasbro’s chassis disk, I thought those would work well for this.
(Apr. 06, 2021  10:13 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: That means they are hasbro’s chassis disk, I thought those would work well for this.

Chassis Disks? Like 1A-D?
Yep, but they work in low mode.
(Apr. 06, 2021  10:16 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Yep, but they work in low mode.

So they look like Chassis Disks but are actually DB Disks? Sorry, I know I'm asking a lot of questions
No problem, and yes exactly right.
Alright then, good luck with the fic!
*scretly hoping for there to be a Character Contest so I get an excuse to make a DB Bey*
PinkRose
Your wish is my command!

Beyblade Burst Demonic Character Contest!

Must be original (No existing beys or characters)
DB System
Do not use abbreviations
Please Explain all new parts (including armor layer and chip) and Avatar Description
Clarify Villain or Hero
Does not need a Blader
Have Fun!

Name:

Personality:

Chip:

Ring:

Disk (Specify weather high, low or both)/Frame:

Driver

(+/-)Armor:

Will end when I feel like it, :)
Cool, I'll see if I can post my character later
Name: alex

Personality:  bubbly, kind, can be rude at times, cocky
(color scheme: blue,silver and bronze)
Chip: Aegean

Ring: tidal, a defense type ring with rigid attack points

Disk (Specify weather high, low or both)/Frame: around low

Driver: wave, a sharp tip with a free-spin ring around it (may sound like a attack type driver but i made a lego version of it ant it stays in the center and sort of does bushin guard if hit into the tornado ridge

(+/-)Armor:  69 nice.
Name: Athena Valhalla

Nationality: American

Physical Appearance (warning: This will go into questionable detail)

Has a skinny body with a medium sized chest and relatively small thighs, she often wears a purple dress with bows on the chest and she wears black jeans and she wears purple dress shoes. She has purple eyes and purple hair with a twisted braid (Coronet) on top of her head. Face-wise she is incredibly beautiful.

her hair and eyes turn white when she is at full power. She is also a hero.

Personality Traits

Shy - she gets nervous around new people

Friendly - she loves her friends and likes to give them hugs.

Clumsy - she is quite clumsy

Bey - Soul Adeona Nexus Infernal-4

Adeona Chip - its basically Uranus if it was a DB Core

Soul Ring - basically First but a little more rounded

Armor: -4 - looks kinda like -2 but with 4 filled in points

Nexus Disk

Infernal Driver - pretty much Destroy but without the free-spin plate

Avatar: Basically a knight-angel-like figure with black armor and 8 blue wings. Adeona even holds a energy sword in one hand and a shield in the other.
Name:Go Takahashi

Appearance:Go is a tall man with a Blonde Shaved hair with a Golden Cross Necklace and a Bracelet that came from his Grandfather, He wears Yellow Sleeveless Jacket with White stripes with the back that says "Don't Burst On Me" and black Adidas pants and white sports shoes.

Personality-Go is a Calm and Serious but with a trace of sense of humor. He looks Intimidating in the outside but in the inside. he can laugh at jokes. even the simplest joke. He has a type on Hot and Cute Girls that aren't gold diggers. He loves reading Sci-fi classics like 1984, Dune, Starship Troopers, 2001:A space odyssey, War of the worlds, Etc. But he Sometimes Overthink Things and Mess up.

Beyblade:Tactical Gryphon Joules Asteroid 3

Core:Gryphon-The Chip/Core looks like Pheonix but holding a sword in the mouth.

Ring:Tactical-A sharp, Oval shaped Ring with 8 Blades in total, 4 in the Left, 4 in The Right. It has rubber wings on it at the bottom part of the Blades

Disc-Joules-A High, Chonky Disc That is 60% of the Bey's weight (THICC)

Performance Tip-Asteroid:Yard but an attack type plus a bit smaller.

Avatar-Picture a Gryphon and Valkyrie's Horse Armour mixed and Is holding a sword in the mouth. and a 8 Daggers surrounding him.
(Apr. 06, 2021  10:28 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: PinkRose
Your wish is my command!

DB System
Do not use abbreviations
Please Explain all new parts (including armor layer and chip) and Avatar Description
Clarify Villain or Hero
Does not need a Blader
Have Fun!

Name:

Personality:

Chip:

Ring:

Driver

(+/-)Armor:

Will end when I feel like it, Smile

Name: Manas Singhvi
Personality: smart and introverted (standard Indian stuff)

Chip: Critias (a dragon with 8 eyes and a horn on the nose area)

Ring: Mystic (a circular layer featuring cut off sections)

Disk: giga (from the Ragnaruk rbv) both high and low

Driver: ruler (has 6 modes and is shaped like xtend +)

Armor: the one on belial
(Apr. 06, 2021  10:28 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: PinkRose
Your wish is my command!

DB System
Do not use abbreviations
Clarify Villain or Hero
Does not need a Blader
Have Fun!

Name:

Personality:

Chip:

Ring:

Driver

(+/-)Armor:

Will end when I feel like it, :)

Acheros Izumi

Male

Thin with long messy black hair and big dark eyes which look tired, a shirt like Bell except the pink part is white, wears a jacket like Aiga except colour scheme is black, white and turquoise, ripped jeans.

Hero 

Intelligent, introvert, quiet, nerd, is reading all the time, serious, caring

Beyblade: Dire Aeneas
Left Spin
Balance Type
Chip- Aeneas, looks a bit like Lucifer I and the Achilles GT chip mixed, black and white with green eye (not two, just one eye) has metal on it so is the heaviest part of the beyblade
Ring- Dire- black with two teal streaks.
Disk- Ghost- very light. Frame- Rubber
Driver- Change- Like a mix of Dimension' and Xtend+, can change modes automatically when bey is hit or is running low on stamina, can also be changed manually.
Armour- 9, kinda a mix of 6 and 2
Avatar- Humanoid being with big wings.

This took me 1 and a half hours to make :p
Very excited, good luck everyone!

UMM... Bro they ALREADY released Beyblade Burst DB in Japan in April2nd... Only not in Other countries

SPOILER: BELL DEFEATS LUI IN THE FIRST EPISODE ALONG WITH DEATH SOLOMON
(Apr. 07, 2021  6:08 AM)santhoshskandha Wrote:

UMM... Bro they ALREADY released Beyblade Burst DB in Japan in April2nd... Only not in Other countries

SPOILER: BELL DEFEATS LUI IN THE FIRST EPISODE ALONG WITH DEATH SOLOMON

....*sigh*
I wasn't talking about the anime, I was talking about the actual products which will be released later this month. And that doesn't really matter at this point in the discussion.
Ok buddy.... but they said how the layer system be like... so why should we wait [BTW my mom doesn't buy it]
(Apr. 06, 2021  10:06 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
I thought about it, but I keep up with the anime and I can change it at any time. Also some of the characters will not be seen battling for a while.

(Apr. 06, 2021  5:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Interesting! The DB system and the beys' names are amazing. The plot sure is a good one. I see potential in this fan fic. Would you like to collaborate with me?

Sure, The Blader war series?

You can choose. The FBW (first blader war) or the Scion of the Legends