[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Demonic/Cross Fight

(Jun. 30, 2021  10:55 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Contest ends Sunday, I am busy this week.

Ok how many winners?
Oh, you're back with this thing? Noice.
UnseenBurst
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:55 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Contest ends Sunday, I am busy this week.

Ok how many winners?

one or two

(Jul. 02, 2021  7:57 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:

can you please say that aiga is in this fanfic
(Jul. 02, 2021  1:15 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: UnseenBurst

Ok how many winners?

one or two

If at Sunday you get +4 entries you can do 2
Aiger is, not sure when he will enter…
(Jul. 03, 2021  12:40 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Aiger is, not sure when he will enter…
NOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAA AIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And the winner is…

Unseen Burst!

Gg, and your character will be in sometime around 2nd arc.
(Jul. 04, 2021  5:45 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: And the winner is…

Unseen Burst!

nice job unseen, bruh i wish i had been *not lazy* enough to enter

Unseen Burst!

No way!!/ seriously? Anyways ggs to all of u

Unseen Burst!

Gg to everyone!!
Episode 8
Fight, Fight, Fight!

This series will progress slow after the first arc because Belial will get all gears, and I won’t know what the gears are until after they come out.
(Jul. 05, 2021  8:12 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Episode 8
Fight, Fight, Fight!

This series will progress slow after the first arc because Belial will get all gears, and I won’t know what the gears are until after they come out.

YES IT'S BACK
(Jul. 05, 2021  8:12 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Episode 8
Fight, Fight, Fight!

Welp, rest in peace Amigo and Katie. You guys will be missed until you come back.
Do you guys prefer script format, or the format below?

Ladies and Gents! Hanami cried. Welcome to the semifinals! Today we have two exciting matches, First! The Demon king vs The Conquer! Then Tyler vs the Demon Queen! Today is very exciting! Wooo hooo! Yelled Tyler as he jumped in enthusiasm. Athena, you are going down! I don’t know about that said Athena coming up from behind. We all know that I am going to win right? Bell said scaring his two friends. Really Bell?! Said Athena in a motherly tone, you have got to stopped doing that. Bell responded with a smirk and walked ahead. He is such a child, thought Tyler.
(Jul. 07, 2021  3:17 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Do you guys prefer script format, or the format below?

Ladies and Gents! Hanami cried. Welcome to the semifinals! Today we have two exciting matches, First! The Demon king vs The Conquer! Then Tyler vs the Demon Queen! Today is very exciting! Wooo hooo! Yelled Tyler as he jumped in enthusiasm. Athena, you are going down! I don’t know about that said Athena coming up from behind. We all know that I am going to win right? Bell said scaring his two friends. Really Bell?! Said Athena in a motherly tone, you have got to stopped doing that. Bell responded with a smirk and walked ahead. He is such a child, thought Tyler.

i like this format alot

wait demon king and demon queen... hmmm

(Jul. 07, 2021  3:18 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  3:17 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Do you guys prefer script format, or the format below?

"Ladies and Gents!" Hanami cried. "Welcome to the semifinals! Today we have two exciting matches, First! The Demon king vs The Conquer! Then Tyler vs the Demon Queen! Today is very exciting!" "Wooo hooo!" Yelled Tyler as he jumped in enthusiasm. "Athena, you are going down!" "I don’t know about that!" Athena countered, coming up from behind. "We all know that I am going to win right?" Bell said scaring his two friends. "Really Bell?!" replied Athena in a motherly tone, you have to stop doing that. Bell responded with a smirk and walked ahead. "He is such a child," thought Tyler.

i like this format alot

wait demon king and demon queen... hmmm

can't wait for the new chapters to come out!!
Yeah, a while back DeltaZakuro made Athena a DB bey and gave her that nickname, so I used it.
(Jul. 07, 2021  3:26 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Yeah, a while back DeltaZakuro made Athena a DB bey and gave her that nickname, so I used it.

oh, alright

This one is much better, but you gotta use quotation marks to clear up who's saying what (and it's preferred to split lines spoken by different characters so it's not a wall of text like this).
Episode 9: Final Four! Don’t let Up!

“Ladies and Gents!” Hanami cried. “Welcome to the semifinals! Today we have two exciting matches, First! The Demon king vs The Conquer! Then Tyler vs the Demon Queen!Today is very exciting!”

“Wooo hooo!” Yelled Tyler as he jumped in enthusiasm. “Athena, you are going down!”

“I don’t know about that” said Athena coming up from behind.

“We all know that I am going to win right?” Bell said scaring his two friends. “
Really Bell?!” Said Athena in a motherly tone, “you have got to stopped doing that.” Bell responded with a smirk and walked ahead.

“He is such a child,” thought Tyler.

Here is an edited preview.
Nice, I like this format better.
(And if you need any help fine-tuning the following chapters or anything, I’m always up to help).
(Jul. 07, 2021  7:41 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Episode 9: Final Four! Don’t let Up!

“Ladies and Gents!” Hanami cried. “Welcome to the semifinals! Today we have two exciting matches, First! The Demon king vs The Conquer! Then Tyler vs the Demon Queen!Today is very exciting!”

“Wooo hooo!” Yelled Tyler as he jumped in enthusiasm. “Athena, you are going down!”

“I don’t know about that” said Athena coming up from behind.

“We all know that I am going to win right?” Bell said scaring his two friends. “
Really Bell?!” Said Athena in a motherly tone, “you have got to stopped doing that.” Bell responded with a smirk and walked ahead.

“He is such a child,” thought Tyler.

Here is an edited preview.

lol for some reason i thought this was the last episode lol
I'm so excited for Parker to enter the scene and I'm really happy *Voice Cracks* *Coughs* I'm really happy that LJBlader liked him
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:12 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm so excited for Parker to enter the scene and I'm really happy *Voice Cracks* *Coughs* I'm really happy that LJBlader liked him

Parker will appear in Arc two and