[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Demonic/Cross Fight

Astral Spriggan will be in this fan fic!
(Jul. 14, 2021  7:04 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Astral Spriggan will be in this fan fic!

Let's go!
(Jul. 14, 2021  7:04 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Astral Spriggan will be in this fan fic!

Sweet! Now I'll wait for some gag about it being the ultimate Balance bey ('nother throwback to Requiem, haha) because of course it would happen.

cool beans!
After about what feels like ten years… Chapter nine is hear! Probably one of my longest chapters!

Episode 9: Final Four! Don’t let Up!

I can not put two important battles in the same chapter, so much pain! :)
(Jul. 26, 2021  12:53 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: After about what feels like ten years… Chapter nine is hear! Probably one of my longest chapters!

I can not put two important battles in the same chapter, so much pain! Smile

OMLLLL IM SO EXCITED TO READD THOSSSS

also is bell the antagonist? he seems like that now lol
(Jul. 26, 2021  12:53 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: After about what feels like ten years… Chapter nine is hear! Probably one of my longest chapters!

I can not put two important battles in the same chapter, so much pain! Smile

Awesome chapter man! This is amazing!
Awesome chapter!!!
yeah nice chapter!!
Bell, don't you flockin' dare....

Plot: 5/5. The finals are upon us, hooray! Also there's a tiny bit of foreshadowing and a certain midget being unnaturally suspicious, hmm...
Dialogue: 4/5. It's not bad, flows kinda well. Nice.
Characterization: 4/5. Soooo is Athena just that oblivious or is she ignoring sus Bell on purpose to focus on the battle? Tyler can't be the only one who noticed. Speaking of Bell, is it just me or did he go randomly sus without any prior explanation or even transition from his regular persona? I'm confused.
Writing: 3.5/5. There's a bit of frequent inconsistency with quote marks and stuff, and the aforementioned problem of Bell abruptly transitioning from funky kid to sus kid. That's all, I think.
Battles: 4.5/5. Okay, those in particular were hard to read, but I enjoyed the second battle. Athena's the best moral support one can have, am I right?

Final Rating: 21/25. It's not bad, but you can improve on the bits I mentioned above. Nice chapter tho, looking forward to see how the finals will play out.
How Bell is going evil will be explained after the finals, you are supposed to be confused. (Insert evil laugh) And I should have added a line where Athena says she is worried too.
(Jul. 26, 2021  12:31 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: How Bell is going evil will be explained after the finals, you are supposed to be confused. (Insert evil laugh) And I should have added a line where Athena says she is worried too.

ohhh so tyler must be the (true) protagonist?

dang my boi bell and belial going evil bruh thats not so poggers
Late night update! Chapter will air tomorrow (sorry for the delay but motivating is hard in this format), and PinkRose your character that you entered about 10 years ago (not actually) will come in the next chapter and it will be, dun dun dun a filler with a small battle.
Episode 10: The Finals, Broken Promise!

The ending is supposed to be a cliff hanger… we’ll find out how Bell got “possessed” in the next chapter and meat Aki!
(Aug. 05, 2021  8:34 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Episode 10: The Finals, Broken Promise!

The ending is supposed to be a cliff hanger… we’ll find out how Bell got “possessed” in the next chapter and meat Aki!

This should be awesome! I love this fanfic and I'm excited for my character
Tyler and Bell may or may not destroy the entire stadium and arena…
The Chapter was awesome it would've been a bit better if Bell won, but that's just me, but seriously, you should be proud of yourself!

(Aug. 05, 2021  8:38 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Tyler and Bell may or may not destroy the entire stadium and arena…

Wow, Beyblades are intense
Well, he wasn’t suppose to be possessed for the rest of the series… him and Parker play in big role in chapter 13 and 14 for helping Tyler.
(Aug. 05, 2021  8:42 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Well, he wasn’t suppose to be possessed for the rest of the series… Hr and Parker play in big role in chapter 13 and 14 for helping Tyler.

Aw, you didn't have to give me a huge part but thanks LJ Blader I love this fanfic it's so interesting to see a different version of DB, and Bell's Resonance is going crazy.
Idk man, I still feel like Bell's dark Resonance thing was too abrupt and got resolved too easily (tho the fact that they actually affected the surrounding environment more noticeably this time is interesting). Also Athena continues to be best girl and I love her for that (I mean sure, I love Aki too but stiiiiill). Let's see what will happen next, things might start picking up..
nice episode man!
(Aug. 05, 2021  8:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Idk man, I still feel like Bell's dark Resonance thing was too abrupt and got resolved too easily (tho the fact that they actually affected the surrounding environment more noticeably this time is interesting). Also Athena continues to be best girl and I love her for that (I mean sure, I love Aki too but stiiiiill). Let's see what will happen next, things might start picking up..

I kind of agree, but I needed to have a meaningful character get corrupt to introduce the main antagonist.
(Aug. 05, 2021  9:03 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  8:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Idk man, I still feel like Bell's dark Resonance thing was too abrupt and got resolved too easily (tho the fact that they actually affected the surrounding environment more noticeably this time is interesting). Also Athena continues to be best girl and I love her for that (I mean sure, I love Aki too but stiiiiill). Let's see what will happen next, things might start picking up..

I kind of agree, but I needed to have a meaningful character get corrupt to introduce the main antagonist.

Is Rashad going to be in this?
Maybe, I am waiting for his character and real bey to be shown in the anime. If he is not a villain and does not have an original bey then probably not.

Same thing with the bey for some of the legends… so if we do get a dragon, I will change drum as I don’t plan to be in this for a while.
(Aug. 05, 2021  9:03 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:

Tbf his "corrupt resonance time" was way shorter than the other characters, so it could be easier to get out of it