[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst DB: Star Ignition

Poll: Are you excited for the series

Yes
91.84%
No
8.16%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:06 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I have lost the motivation for this series, been about 2 (maybe 3 months) since an episode has been posted.

I had high hopes for this story and I'm positive everyone else did too, but i have no choice but to put this story in Hiatus... I will eventually continue this story but i cannot guarantee when that'll be.

I hope everyone understands.

Yours Truly, DeltaZakuro

Yeah, let’s go self-care in 2020! It’s perfectly fine! We’ll all understand! Good luck with other fanfics and school!
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:06 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I have lost the motivation for this series, been about 2 (maybe 3 months) since an episode has been posted.

I had high hopes for this story and I'm positive everyone else did too, but i have no choice but to put this story in Hiatus... I will eventually continue this story but i cannot guarantee when that'll be.

I hope everyone understands.

Yours Truly, DeltaZakuro

Yeah, let’s go self-care in 2020! It’s perfectly fine! We’ll all understand! Good luck with other fanfics and school!

Thanks Dude! It's not really school thats the problem, its just im not motivated to work on this story anymore.. At least not at the moment.
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, let’s go self-care in 2020! It’s perfectly fine! We’ll all understand! Good luck with other fanfics and school!

Thanks Dude! It's not really school thats the problem, its just im not motivated to work on this story anymore.. At least not at the moment.

I know. I was just sayin’ lol
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Thanks Dude! It's not really school thats the problem, its just im not motivated to work on this story anymore.. At least not at the moment.

I know. I was just sayin’ lol
Ahh i see XD
Ok considering this got pushed into the 4th page i feel i should post a status update on the story.

I will continue the story but it wont be able to until school settles down on me and I need to figure out where this story will go going forward.

Celestial Lunaris Phase Wave' - Moon Lunaris Cresent Eclipse (Lani)
Sovereign Valkyrie Nova Evolution' - Bond Valkyrie Final Reboot
Quantum Spriggan Disaster Quattro'
Giga Ragnaruk Elevate Eternal
Execution Longinus Volatile Jolt'
Vision Satan Judgement Loop
Unify Achilles Balance Xtend+
Royalty Dragon Reinforce Charge Metal
Desolate Fafnir Filter Kick
Luminous Loki Magic Atomic Metal (Lyion)
Warning Diabolos Caliber
Discharge Belial Almight
Lord Raphael Halo Xtend+'

officially confirming that this will be coming back and better than ever. i will say that i will be using Japanese naming (like Sisco, Valkyrie, Spriggan,etc) from this point on, just wanted to get that out there so no one gets confused.

Story officially returns in July 2021 and it will be sure to haunt your nightmares. *evil laughter*

So this fanfic used to be called Beyblade Burst Adventures, now it's gonna be called Beyblade Burst DB: Star Ignition.

The reason being is because i never actually had any confidence in a Beyblade Horror Story, i didn't wanna go too far and scar my readers because as a writer that is not my intention (The only one who successfully does that and is quite respectable by me is BurningSands). At the time that i first made the story, i was young and was still fairly new to writing so i guess it was a poor judgement on my part to think i could expertly write a horror fic and this isn't me going "oH WOe iS mE, I cAn'T WrITe wElL" or some bull like that, im simply just owning up to the flaws and poor writing that this fic had and i will be trying my hardest to improve this fic on Wattpad behind the scenes.

As for the story taking its place, its actually a fic i had planned since DB started but never thought it would actually work out. As you could tell by the title, it is going to be a DB related fanfiction but the catch is that it will be an OC Story just like Story Of Lanes Sister but the MC won't just be some regular "wanting to be the best" MC, he will have that attribute but i'm gonna make the MC as human as possible so the Protagonist is going to go through hardships that don't just relate to Beyblade but its personal issues like Betrayal, trust and Friendships.

I'm excited to bring more info about the new fic soon which will hopefully be in the coming days.
Let’s go! The name is awesome, we got an awesome author. I can’t wait for this!
Star Monoceros.Comet.Surge-2 (The Protagonists Bey)

Star Blade (St) - A Right Spin DB Blade with 4 wings that are sloped upward for upper attack an it also features a little bit of rubber on the edges of the blades which in theory help it increase attack. The main color scheme for the blade is Purple with gold highlights while the rubber is translucent red.

Monoceros Core (MN) - A Right Spin DB Core with a Side Facing Monoceros motif, a constellation which resembles a unicorn.

2 Armor

Comet Disk (Cm) - A DB Disk that supports Low Mode, The disk features a similar shape to that of the nexus disk where the blades are are segmented and allow for more mobility and speed

Surge Driver (Sr) - A Driver that has a very bulky shape to it, the driver features a small dial which can be twisted into 3 different modes which also even affect the beys burst resistance. Stamina Mode is the weakest lock, Defense is mid strength and Attack is the strongest (which is about ' Driver level strength). The driver regardless of the mode has decent LAD due to its bulky but round shape

Belial Gear (B-Gear) - An Evolution Gear that has the shape of the Dynamite Blade that fits onto the Comet Disk, the Gear can be flipped in a locked attack mode or a Free Rotating Defense Mode.

Adeona Gear (A-Gear) - A Evolution Gear with 4 rubber blades that fill in the gaps on the Star Blade and increases Attack and Defense and allows for absorbing attacks.

Lucifer Gear (LC-Gear) - An Evolution Gear that is an Armor piece that has 8 points that spread weight into 4 points on both sides. The Gear/Armor can only be used in High Mode.

Owner: Mitsuki Sakura

Special Moves: Star Cannon, Star Shield, Star Spin, Surge Shoot

Well the first episode is finally out, not sure how consistent updates will be so we'll have to see.
https://wattpad.com/story/287402413-beyb...r-ignition
LJ-Blader UnseenBurst Pixi
Coming episodes of the new story

Star Monoceros.Cm.Sr-2 - Neutron Monoceros.Rv-2
Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2 - Dangerous Belial.Al-2
Cyclone Ragnaruk.Gg.Nv-6
Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10
Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7 - Ultimate Valkyrie.Lg.V'-9
Astral Spriggan.Ov.Qt-0
Vanish Fafnir.Tp.Kc-3
Guilty Longinus.Kr.MDs-2
Magma Ifrit.Cq.J/Wv-4
Greatest Raphael.Ov.HXt+'
Prominence Phoenix.Tp.MUn-10
Pulse Wyvern.Tp.Js-10
Unison Adeona.Gg.MCh-0
Jinx Lucifer.Ov.MDr-10
Episode 1 has now been released

[Season 2?]
Yes! Monoceros looks amazing and I am so excited for episode 2.
{Deleted Post}
Episode 2
https://www.wattpad.com/1138662113-beybl...sode-2-the
HOLY NUTS THIS FANFIC NAME SEEMS LIT! ima read and catch up on it!
Episode 3
https://www.wattpad.com/1140548055-beybl...-episode-3
New episode coming soon!
Episode 4
https://www.wattpad.com/1142097335-beybl...-episode-4
All Arcs

Arc 1: Era Of Dynamite Battle (1-20)

Arc 2: Dynamite Battle Tour Training (21-30)

Arc 3: The Supreme King (31-37)

Arc: 4: Dynamite Battle Tour (38-52)
Episode 5
https://www.wattpad.com/1144093922-beybl...ode-5-dark
Coming Episodes
Episode 7: Destructive Rematch! Mitsuki VS Bell!!
Episode 8: Shining Dragon! Vanish Fafnir!!
Episode 9: Battle On Ancient Grounds! BC Sol Battle!!
Episode 10: BC Sol Clash! Mitsuki VS Rashad!!
Episode 11: Monoceros Upgrades! M-Gear!!
Episode 12: The Heavy 8 Headed Dragon! Guilty Longinus!!
Episode 13: Victory Or Defeat! Which Will It Be?!
Episode 14: Mitsuki VS Lui!!
Episode 15: Scarlet Roller Skater: Ilya Mao!!
Got a nice surprise planned for the next episode, i think both audiences here on WBO and on Wattpad are going to love it.
(Oct. 26, 2021  4:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Got a nice surprise planned for the next episode, i think both audiences here on WBO and on Wattpad are going to love it.

You bet that for sure I sure do wonder what its gonna be oh boy
Episode 6
https://www.wattpad.com/1146558679-beybl...e-6-astral
Yes! Athena! She has entered the battle!
New Adeona coming in a future episode: Unison Adeona.Giga.Metal Charge-0! Details coming soon