[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst DB: Star Ignition

Poll: Are you excited for the series

Yes
91.84%
No
8.16%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
Since Athena is back, i've got a lot planned for her and her relationship with Mitsuki and their past which will be completely explained in the next episode or so. Also since an apparent new Valkyrie has been "Rumored" and its name apparently being Ultimate Valkyrie.. DB Adeona has been renamed from Ultimate Adeona to Unison Adeona.
(Oct. 31, 2021  4:45 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Since Athena is back, i've got a lot planned for her and her relationship with Mitsuki and their past which will be completely explained in the next episode or so. Also since an apparent new Valkyrie has been "Rumored" and its name apparently being Ultimate Valkyrie.. DB Adeona has been renamed from Ultimate Adeona to Unison Adeona.

hmm interest 👍
Unison (U): Is basically a more jagged Astral and is flippable just like it. The blade features metal on both sides of the blade for extra attack power. Right Spin is purple and gold while left spin is white and blue.

Adeona (AD): A Dual Rotation Core with an Adeona motif, a youth guide and protector in Roman mythology. Has Cho-Z Spriggan level teeth. The main colors are purple and gold with some blue, red and white highlights

0 Armor

Giga Disk (Gg)

Metal Charge Driver (MCh)

User: Athena Valhalla

Special Moves: Unison Shoot, Unison Slash, Unison Upper, Unison Smash, Charge Bolt
New episode later today

Episode 7
https://www.wattpad.com/1148761981-beybl...-episode-7
yo DZ, could you send Mitsuki a little message?
and besides that, (and i promise im not just throwing ratings everywhere, but cool chapter! the battle with rashad is pretty intense i might say? also how rashad kinda tutors mitsuki as he goes along in the story is fascinating and i also think its pretty funny how fast Athena defeats Rashad and i was a little surprised at mitsuki's win against Bell? anyway it didn't really feel forced and this episode flows good with the previous episodes! also im hyped for the episode in which athena will absolutely clap mitsuki, and a little bit more of a showcase of athena's new power! also wondering who the antagonist will be
(Nov. 01, 2021  10:06 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: yo DZ, could you send Mitsuki a little message?
and besides that, (and i promise im not just throwing ratings everywhere, but cool chapter! the battle with rashad is pretty intense i might say? also how rashad kinda tutors mitsuki as he goes along in the story is fascinating and i also think its pretty funny how fast Athena defeats Rashad and i was a little surprised at mitsuki's win against Bell? anyway it didn't really feel forced and this episode flows good with the previous episodes! also im hyped for the episode in which athena will absolutely clap mitsuki, and a little bit more of a showcase of athena's new power! also wondering who the antagonist will be

This story runs along the same path as DB with a few changes. Rashad is still the antagonist with Greatest Raphael which he makes later on down the line. Meantime, he acts as kind of a supporter for Mitsuki and a tutor.
(Nov. 01, 2021  1:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: New episode later today

Episode 7

Would you like a Serious and Borning Review or a Comedic Very entertaining Ha Ha Review?
(Nov. 02, 2021  3:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  1:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: New episode later today

Episode 7

Would you like a Serious and Borning Review or a Comedic Very entertaining Ha Ha Review?

Don't matter to me. Whatever you want to do.
So overall This Chapter was really good the Mistuki and Athena reactions were really good too I loved both of them Y'know, the soulmates. We also got to see Unison Adeona completely trash Rashad and make fun of him for having a Copy Cat Beyblade. Random Person: Get off the stage, Bautro Copycat!! Anyways it was kinda cool to see Mitsuki have like a Panic Session about how he is going to be able to beat Bell and Ilya isn't helping- (She never really does) When she adds the Belial is almost at its "Perfect Gear"
Anyways I found it hilarious after when Practice battle Rashad's Like "Aight, this ain't working" Like bruh seriously?! After one match you decide that? Whatever. I feel like you're hinting towards Rashad's Hate towards Bell because whenever someone mentions Bell being strong or invincible Rashad completely shoots them down saying something like "Belial has still got some room to grow" Or some other stuff like that. Anyways now Athena's making her Beyblade (I just became a Percy Jackson Geek after reading some books and I love the name Athena Smile) Anyways, I'm gonna skip towards the battle with Rashad. Rashad got completely trashed like I said earlier and Rashad seemed really angry when Athena called him a Copycat. Like... An extreme Supreme GREATEST Anger. HINT HINT. Anyways, Athena goes in for a Bolt Charge and sends Valkyrie flying up the QuadDriver stadium and burst it with Unison Slash. (I'm tired so sorry that I'm skipping some parts) Anyways, Mistuki finds Bell and challenges him to a battle, and it seems like he means business when he's challenging Bell. Anyway, Bell has the 3 Gears so far. F, V, and S Gear but Bell kinda seemed out of character when he said I wanted to Break Adeona but you seem pretty confident. What would've been a bit more Bell would've been something like "*Laughs* The Demon King went all out on your friend, Athena. I, Bell Daikokuten will spare you no mercy either!" Bell probably wouldn't have brought it up because he'd probably be ashamed of it but your fanfic your rules. Misuki I know Athena's your friend but chill. Bell did it on Accident. Anywho Monoceros goes in Defense Mode and defends against Belial but Belial breaks through eventually but Misuki steals a move from Shu and switches to Attack Mode mid-battle. As Bell goes for a Dynamite Bomber Mizuki goes all out and uses Star Cannon bursting Belial. Bell, impressed by Mitsuki's win gives him the B Gear that attaches to his disk. Then Mitsuki meets back up with Athena but sees her older brother, Lane! I'm guessing Lane won't be evil in this season but seeing him back is cool and we end the Episode off seeing Wakiya talk about the Dynamite Battle Tour (I still don't know How I'm going to pull this off In my fanfiction, any suggestions would be great) And Mitsuki promising his Bey that he'll win no matter what! Overall this chapter is an 8/10 it's a good standard not super intense episode and leaves excitement for the next coming ones.
(Nov. 02, 2021  4:31 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So overall This Chapter was really good the Mistuki and Athena reactions were really good too I loved both of them Y'know, the soulmates. We also got to see Unison Adeona completely trash Rashad and make fun of him for having a Copy Cat Beyblade. Random Person: Get off the stage, Bautro Copycat!! Anyways it was kinda cool to see Mitsuki have like a Panic Session about how he is going to be able to beat Bell and Ilya isn't helping- (She never really does) When she adds the Belial is almost at its "Perfect Gear"
Anyways I found it hilarious after when Practice battle Rashad's Like "Aight, this ain't working" Like bruh seriously?! After one match you decide that? Whatever. I feel like you're hinting towards Rashad's Hate towards Bell because whenever someone mentions Bell being strong or invincible Rashad completely shoots them down saying something like "Belial has still got some room to grow" Or some other stuff like that. Anyways now Athena's making her Beyblade (I just became a Percy Jackson Geek after reading some books and I love the name Athena :)) Anyways, I'm gonna skip towards the battle with Rashad. Rashad got completely trashed like I said earlier and Rashad seemed really angry when Athena called him a Copycat. Like... An extreme Supreme GREATEST Anger. HINT HINT. Anyways, Athena goes in for a Bolt Charge and sends Valkyrie flying up the QuadDriver stadium and burst it with Unison Slash. (I'm tired so sorry that I'm skipping some parts) Anyways, Mistuki finds Bell and challenges him to a battle, and it seems like he means business when he's challenging  Bell. Anyway, Bell has the 3 Gears so far. F, V, and S Gear but Bell kinda seemed out of character when he said I wanted to Break Adeona but you seem pretty confident. What would've been a bit more Bell would've been something like "*Laughs* The Demon King went all out on your friend, Athena. I, Bell Daikokuten will spare you no mercy either!" Bell probably wouldn't have brought it up because he'd probably be ashamed of it but your fanfic your rules. Misuki I know Athena's your friend but chill. Bell did it on Accident. Anywho Monoceros goes in Defense Mode and defends against Belial but Belial breaks through eventually but Misuki steals a move from Shu and switches to Attack Mode mid-battle. As Bell goes for a Dynamite Bomber Mizuki goes all out and uses Star Cannon bursting Belial. Bell, impressed by Mitsuki's win gives him the B Gear that attaches to his disk. Then Mitsuki meets back up with Athena but sees her older brother, Lane! I'm guessing Lane won't be evil in this season but seeing him back is cool and we end the Episode off seeing Wakiya talk about the Dynamite Battle Tour (I still don't know How I'm going to pull this off In my fanfiction, any suggestions would be great) And Mitsuki promising his Bey that he'll win no matter what! Overall this chapter is an 8/10 it's a good standard not super intense episode and leaves excitement for the next coming ones.

ah yes, im getting on the percy jackson the lightning thief but i am also about to complete magnus chase with the ship of the dead  mhm, i also forgot to add that i am a bt interested in the new b gear...

(Nov. 02, 2021  2:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  10:06 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: yo DZ, could you send Mitsuki a little message?

This story runs along the same path as DB with a few changes. Rashad is still the antagonist with Greatest Raphael which he makes later on down the line. Meantime, he acts as kind of a supporter for Mitsuki and a tutor.
oh ok 👌
Lane Valhallas Evolved DB Bey: Jinx Lucifer.Over.Metal Drift-10

Jinx Blade (J) - The Jinx Blade has a very similar shape to The End but a bit more thinner. The blade features a segmented part that has a stationary set of spikes akin to The End but also has a free spin segment that looks like 2D and it has 6 rubber blades that extend outward, forming a barrier akin to Variant Lucifer. The main colors are Black, purple, gold with some green and red highlights, The rubber is pink.

Lucifer Core (LC) - A horizontal right spin DB Core with a front facing Lucifer motif, a fallen Archangel whos name means "Bearer of light". The core features metal and a rubber resistor in the center of the core with 4 teeth of semi weak strength. The colors are black (plastic), purple (Metal) and pink (rubber) with Green eyes.

10 Armor

Over Disk (Ov)

Metal Drift Driver (MDr)

User: Lane Valhalla

Special Moves: Jinxing Wall, Jinxing Disaster, Jinxing Flood
Dub Name For The Series (Will still use Japanese Naming): Beyblade Burst QuadDrive: Stars Ignited
(Nov. 16, 2021  3:22 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Dub Name For The Series (Will still use Japanese Naming): Beyblade Burst QuadDrive: Stars Ignited

I'm not the type for horror fanfics but i was reading this a while back but never mentioned it, I like the idea and i'd like to use it but i want to give credit to you, as you're my favorite fanfic writer.
(Nov. 16, 2021  4:24 AM)Beykid3.0 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2021  3:22 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Dub Name For The Series (Will still use Japanese Naming): Beyblade Burst QuadDrive: Stars Ignited

I'm not the type for horror fanfics but i was reading this a while back but never mentioned it, I like the idea and i'd like to use it but i want to give credit to you, as you're my favorite fanfic writer.

Well this is no longer a horror fan fic so do i don't really care anyway.
(Nov. 19, 2020  11:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  11:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: dh ’fhaodadh tu leasachadh air do fhad (translate this to English idk why)

you could improve your length

(Nov. 16, 2021  4:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2021  4:24 AM)Beykid3.0 Wrote: I'm not the type for horror fanfics but i was reading this a while back but never mentioned it, I like the idea and i'd like to use it but i want to give credit to you, as you're my favorite fanfic writer.

Well this is no longer a horror fan fic so do i don't really care anyway.

ok! Thanks
Episode 8
https://www.wattpad.com/1154935411-beybl...de-8-white
Coming Episodes
Episode 9: Battle On Ancient Grounds! BC Sol Battle!!
Episode 10: BC Sol Clash! Mitsuki VS Rashad!!
Episode 11: A Visit To The Island Of Demons!!
Episode 12: The Heavy 8 Headed Dragon! Guilty Longinus!!
Episode 13: Victory Or Defeat! Which Will It Be?!
Episode 14: Mitsuki VS Lui!!
Episode 15: Scarlet Roller Skater: Ilya Mao!!
Episode 16: Crimson Dance! Magma Ifrit!!
Episode 17: Red Thunderbolt! Ifrits Counterattack!!
Episode 18: The Incredible Battle On Onigashima Island!!
Episode 19: Monoceros VS Adeona!!
Been some time since the last chapter, new one will be out soon.