[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Burst Ultimate (Fan-Story) (Cancelled until further notice)

Season 2 Episodes 6-12
-----------------------------
Episode 6: Explosive Strike! Divine Bomber!!
Episode 7: The Spirit Of Darkness! Into The Snake Pit!!
Episode 8: The Crimson Star! Burst Spriggan!!
Episode 9: Spirit Of Fire! Spriggans Wrath!!
Episode 10: Ultimate Rivals! Valt VS Shu!!
Episode 11: Ultimate Gear! VS-Gear!!
Episode 12: The Jet-Black Sun! Lucifer!!
New Belial evolution name revision has now been finalized as Dawn Belial

Dawn Belial.Vessel.Phantom-U
(Oct. 21, 2022  3:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: New Belial evolution name revision has now been finalized as Dawn Belial

That’s nice and all but where’s episode 5? It’s been almost 2 days
(Oct. 21, 2022  5:11 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2022  3:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: New Belial evolution name revision has now been finalized as Dawn Belial

That’s nice and all but where’s episode 5? It’s been almost 2 days

Whenever it comes out.
As a way to have all protagonists come together, Aiga and Drum will be returning to BU Season 2.

Beyblade Burst BU Season 2 Episode 5: Fusion?! The Mysteries Of The Ultimate Fusion System!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1278971686-beybl...-episode-5

TitanDragon
Bro your ideas are so cool. I wish there was a way for this to get animated.
(Oct. 23, 2022  12:05 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Bro your ideas are so cool. I wish there was a way for this to get animated.

Tbh, this is probably as close as anyone is going to get to a "BU Anime" (Which that is the entire point) so that does mean a lot.
Episode 7 has been renamed to "The Spirit Of Darkness! Into The Snake Pit!!"

The Episode will take a dive into Tara's backstory and what she's like before and even during her time in the Snake Pit, Tara's Bey before Theseus is a black Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

All Bladers in BU (For the characters that debuted in DB), use Power Custom BeyLaunchers so here is a little guide for the Bladers and their launchers, just something random i wanted to do.

Season 2 (Hikaru and Hyuga are the only bladers aside from Bell to use a Full Custom BeyLauncher in Season 2)
Wil the generic products get descriptions once season 2 is over? And will there be shadow bladers towards the end
With my goofy ahh currently being sick (apparently not Covid postive but getting retested tomorrow to be sure), the story is currently on hold until further notice.

If my health gets any better, there should be a status update by next week at the earliest.
(Oct. 25, 2022  4:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: With my goofy ahh currently being sick (apparently not Covid postive but getting retested tomorrow to be sure), the story is currently on hold until further notice.

If my health gets any better, there should be a status update by next week at the earliest.

Can you at least answer my question about the extra product designs and new shadow bladers
(Oct. 25, 2022  4:58 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2022  4:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: With my goofy ahh currently being sick (apparently not Covid postive but getting retested tomorrow to be sure), the story is currently on hold until further notice.

Can you at least answer my question about the extra product designs and new shadow bladers

w0ah thats pretty demanding !! i think you should read what he said and wait until he feels better dont you think? 😅
I hope you get better, Delta!
(Oct. 25, 2022  5:10 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2022  4:58 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can you at least answer my question about the extra product designs and new shadow bladers

w0ah thats pretty demanding !! i think you should read what he said and wait until he feels better dont you think? 😅

I wasn’t being demanding. I’m not like that. I would have been fine if he said wait. But this is big for the  fan fic. We are at least getting one shadow blader. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got 5. Also he has a bunch of concept products on the first page of practically every beyblade. I want to know their gimmicks and some of their new parts. I asked 2 days ago and went unanswered. At least say something
Any questions you have will be answered when i feel able to, a 102.7° (and possibly rising) temperature is pretty much rocking my world right now and i feel like absolute *insert word i can't say here*

However long it takes to have your questions answered will be determined based on how quickly i recover, which i have no control over.
(Oct. 25, 2022  5:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2022  5:10 PM)Cindercast Wrote: w0ah thats pretty demanding !! i think you should read what he said and wait until he feels better dont you think? 😅

I wasn’t being demanding. I’m not like that. I would have been fine if he said wait. But this is big for the  fan fic. We are at least getting one shadow blader. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got 5. Also he has a bunch of concept products on the first page of practically every beyblade. I want to know their gimmicks and some of their new parts. I asked 2 days ago and went unanswered. At least say something

cool story bro
UPDATE

Burst Spriggan's Over Disk is treated as an "animation error". From this point on in the story. It will use the Spread' disk going forward.

Valt might also receive the Wing' disk for Ultimate Valkyrie. MIGHT.

More updates to come soon
(Oct. 28, 2022  7:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: UPDATE

Burst Spriggan's Over Disk is treated as an "animation error". From this point on in the story. It will use the Spread' disk going forward.

Valt might also receive the Wing' disk for Ultimate Valkyrie. MIGHT.

More updates to come soon

So Burst Spriggan Spread’ Merge’-8
Beyblade Burst BU Season 2 Episode 6: Explosive Strike! Divine Bomber!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1279786448-beybl...-episode-6
Episodes 7-17

Beyblade Burst BU Season 2 Episode 7: The Spirit Of Darkness! Into The Snake Pit!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1282143563-beybl...sode-7-the

TitanDragon
New Divine Belial Resonance Form: Holy King Divine Belial (Pretty much the same exact color scheme of Holy King Dynamite Belial)

With its new Ultimate Gear form, Belial will shine a bright white light in the midst of battle, not only strengthening its resonance but briefly increasing its power. The Ultimate Bond goes as the following

Belial 3 - Same color scheme as Holy King Belial 1 Core
Divine - Same color scheme as Holy King Dynamite Blade, Metal Pieces are Gold with Blue Stickers
Nexus Disk - Gold
Adventure Driver - Clear White with White Rubber
H-Gear - Plastic Part Color Scheme is Clear but with all blue sticker details; Metal Part is Gold
A-Gear - Gold
D-Gear - Silver
VS-Gear - Gold (Metal), Silver (Free Spin Piece)
Beyblade Burst BU Season 2 Episode 8: The Crimson Star! Burst Spriggan!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1282464933-beybl...sode-8-the
Wil the generic products get descriptions once season 2 is over? And will there be shadow bladers towards the end
(Nov. 05, 2022  6:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wil the generic products get descriptions once season 2 is over? And will there be shadow bladers towards the end

1. No

2. Yes
(Nov. 05, 2022  7:01 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2022  6:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wil the generic products get descriptions once season 2 is over? And will there be shadow bladers towards the end

1. No

2. Yes

Can you tell me the colors for each eye and their bey