[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Bonds!

(May. 17, 2021  5:24 PM)USN Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  4:52 PM)JJustice Wrote: np

i made a back up oc if you cant do that one

No, I like this character.
ok thanks that you like the character
(May. 17, 2021  5:26 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  5:24 PM)USN Wrote: No, I like this character.
ok thanks that you like the character

In my mind I have already written him a major role in the plot. This is going to sound really weird, but he is fixing my plot holes.
(May. 17, 2021  5:27 PM)USN Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  5:26 PM)JJustice Wrote: ok thanks that you like the character

In my mind I have already written him a major role in the plot. This is going to sound really weird, but he is fixing my plot holes.
happy i can help
lol

can i ask when the next chapter is just curios

yeah im lying i just really like this fan fic

https://avachara.com/avatar/fashion.php you can use this web side to createw anime characters
(May. 17, 2021  5:29 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  5:27 PM)USN Wrote: In my mind I have already written him a major role in the plot. This is going to sound really weird, but he is fixing my plot holes.
happy i can help
lol

can i ask when the next chapter is just curios

yeah im lying i just really like this fan fic

https://avachara.com/avatar/fashion.php you can use this web side to createw anime characters
I'm glad you like it! Can you rate it?
I don't like creating descriptions like that, because when I read a story, I like to imagine what the character looks like to an extent.
sure i can it will be short cause m busy
characters 4/5
plot 4/5
grammer 5/5

14/16

(May. 17, 2021  6:21 PM)JJustice Wrote: sure i can it will be short cause i with school irl
characters 4/5
plot 4/5
grammer 5/5

14/16
(May. 17, 2021  6:21 PM)JJustice Wrote: sure i can it will be short cause i have to make a girl
characters 4/5
plot 4/5
grammer 5/5

14/16

(May. 17, 2021  6:21 PM)JJustice Wrote: sure i can it will be short cause im busy with school irl
characters 4/5
plot 4/5
grammer 5/5

14/16

Thanks!
First post is updated with a list of all characters, their Bios, and their Beys.
Alright so I just read the character list and almost choked on air. This...looks like it has potential. Sign me up, I'm joining the character contest.
Quick question tho: can it be from any system or do I have to follow something specific?
(May. 19, 2021  10:52 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright so I just read the character list and almost choked on air. This...looks like it has potential. Sign me up, I'm joining the character contest.
Quick question tho: can it be from any system or do I have to follow something specific?

Any system.
(May. 19, 2021  10:52 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright so I just read the character list and almost choked on air. This...looks like it has potential. Sign me up, I'm joining the character contest.

roglol
My entry for the character contest:

Name - Sansy.

Sansy is a fifteen-year-old high school student. He is a little below average height, being about 125cm tall, a little bit skinny and weighs 49kg. Even though other people think he looks depressed and introverted, he actually cares a lot about his friends and will do anything for them. Sansy has loved Beyblade ever since a young age and has built his own, The World, from scratch. Sansy was also able to unlock the secrets of The World and unleash its full potential, which is the ability to stop time. He only figured this out a short while ago, so The World can only stop time for about 5 seconds, but with enough practice, it can increase almost indefinitely. Sansy is also able to move within stopped time, where he will usually mess around with other people, like playing pranks on them, drawing on their face with marker, etc. During stopped time, The World will lay waste to its opponents and when time resumes, no one has any idea of what has happened. Sansy has won several tournaments thanks to The World, and has not lost a single match. Mabye things would be different if someone was able to figure out The World's ability...

Sansy loves video games and is also kind of a weeb, which explains the inspiration for his Bey. Sansy will usually be wearing a white T-shirt with a blue hoodie and black shorts with pink slippers, but sometimes he dresses as different anime characters. He also likes to crack jokes and make puns at pretty much every given moment. He also uses analogies and is constantly relating situations to anime (such as JoJo). Sansy has short white hair but will dye it different colours and change its style depending on what he's wearing. He also has multicoloured eyes, his left eye is black with a blue iris while his right eye is completely black.

Sansy has 2 launcher setups, one for right spin, one for left spin. His right spin launcher setup is a yellow-gold DB launcher with a trans-green gearbox and a yellow-gold grip attached from the side with a silver metal weight add-on, while his left spin launcher setup is a dark blue DB launcher with a trans-purple gearbox and a dark blue grip attached from the bottom with a black metal weight add-on.

Bey - The World - 21 7Expand Xceed' 4A

The World is an extremely powerful Dual-Spin Balance-Type Beyblade built by Sansy, who engineered it to have almost no weakness. It has the unique ability to stop time for up to 5 seconds, giving it enough time to take care of the opponent and leave them wondering what happened. Even though it has immense attack power and defence, its stamina is pretty average, so Sansy relies on freezing time and finishing off the opponent quickly. Sansy will also try to predict the opponent's actions, so he can counterattack them.

Chip - The World

A Dual-Spin Chip resembling The World, DIO's Stand in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It features The World's mask and face in the centre of the Chip, which are made of metal. The mask is yellow-gold and The World's face is silver with its eyes being light green. There is also a green heart on The World's chin. The World's teeth are pretty tight, about the same as Spriggan.

Ring - - 21

A Dual-Spin Ring Similar to World. On its Right Spin side, it has 2 clocks resembling The World's gauntlets parallel from each other on the edge of the Ring, which are made of metal. The clocks are yellow-gold. A bunch of small bumpers resembling The World's vest circle the rest of the Ring's perimeter, which are made of rubber, similar to Judgement Joker. The bumpers are yellow-gold. There are 4 small green hearts on the Layer: one next to each clock and one next to each set of rubber bumpers. There are also 4 stickers between each set of hearts that read "THE WORLD". The Left Spin side is identical, except it's inverted. - 21 also has 2 Burst Stoppers, akin to Dragoon V2.

Disk - 7

A silver 7 Disk.

Frame - Expand

A yellow-gold Expand Frame. There are 4 stickers on the underside of it that read "THE WORLD - 21" .

Driver - Xceed'

Regular Xceed', except the plastic and free-spinning disk are yellow-gold and the rubber is green. There are also 4 stickers on the underside of it that read "LUCKY LAND".

Chassis - 4A

Regular 4A but with trans-green plastic.

Special Moves:

ZA WARUDO!!! TOKI WO TOMARE!!! (THE WORLD!!! STOP TIME!!!) - The World freezes time (even outside the Beystadium) for up to 5 seconds, in which The World can freely attack the opponent's Bey. It's a very powerful move and can be combined with The World's other abilities, but it uses a lot of energy and can pretty much be used only about once a battle. Sansy can move within stopped time as well.

ZA WARUDO!!! ROAD ROLLER DA!!! (THE WORLD!!! ROAD ROLLER!!!) - This move can only be activated if Sansy performs the Road Roller Launch or if The World gets knocked in the air by an opponent. In midair, The World will change its trajectory and fly downwards toward the opponent on its side. When The World comes into contact with the opponent, it will grind into them from above, usually bursting the opponent, knocking them out of the Beystadium, or in some cases, even completely shattering the opponent's Bey. This move can be combined with The World's Time Stop.

ZA WARUDO!!! CHEKKUMEITO!!! (THE WORLD!!! CHECKMATE!!!) - This move can only be used while time is stopped. The World will rush around the opponent in a circle, making duplicates of itself that surround them, and when time resumes, the duplicates will all slam into the opponent at once, making this move almost impossible to dodge. This move usually results in a Burst Finish.

ZA WARUDO!!! BLENDO!!! (THE WORLD!!! BLEND!!!) - The World drains the spin of the opponent with its rubber and uses it to gain a speed boost, replenish stamina, and "heal" clicks.

ZA WARUDO!!! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! (THE WORLD!!! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!) - The World angles itself slightly downwards, causing both the rubber and plastic of Xceed' to scrape the surface of the Beystadium, giving The World a tremendous speed boost, causing it to fly around the Beystadium in a flower pattern (similar to Victory Valkyrie), and hit the opponent every time it reaches the centre, and it continues to speed up with every hit, becoming blinding fast and almost impossible to see, while Sansy screams "MUDA!" with every hit. This move causes immense damage to the opponent and usually results in a Burst Finish or the opponent's Bey being destroyed. This move can also be combined with The World's Time Stop. Sansy likes to use this move often.

ZA WARUDO REVORUVINGU!!! (THE WORLD REVOLVING!!!) - Sansy stands with his back towards the Beystadium. During the countdown, he takes a few steps away from it while loading his launcher. As "GO SHOOT!" is yelled, he does a full 360 Degree turn and launches The World as he's spinning, giving it extra momentum and speed when it hits the Beystadium and as a result, it will rush around the Tornado Ridge. If Sansy does this move he will use The World's now increased speed and momentum to his advantage and unleash a more powerful version of Muda! Muda! Muda!.

ROAD ROLLER LAUCHU!!! (ROAD ROLLER LAUNCH!!!) - During the countdown, Sansy will hold his launcher pulled up to his right shoulder at an angle. As he launches, Sansy swings his launcher left at a slight downwards angle and turns it sideways, causing The World to fly towards the Beystadium wall and ricochet off of it into the air, to which Sansy will unleash Road Roller early in the battle.
(May. 20, 2021  2:49 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My entry for the character contest:

Name - Sansy.

I've been embarrassed. Your entry is almost longer than my entire Fan-Fic! Thank you!
(May. 20, 2021  3:03 AM)USN Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  2:49 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My entry for the character contest:

Name - Sansy.

I've been embarrassed. Your entry is almost longer than my entire Fan-Fic! Thank you!

Yeah, I really like writing descriptions of characters. In fact, I'm planning to start my own fanfic at one point.
(May. 20, 2021  3:03 AM)USN Wrote:

Name - Sansy.

I've been . Your entry is almost longer than my entire Fan-Fic! Thank you!

wow you have been embarrassed but not really embarrassed
Taking a shot on the Character Contest!

Name: Ohira Nishimiya

Height: 158 cm

Hair Color: Ivory White with Pale Jade highlights

Eye Color: Jade

Favorite Food: Soggy instant noodles

Appearance: Ohira has a fair skin complexion and a petite, short, rather feminine build - which makes some people mistook him as a kid and on worse cases, a girl. He has a shota-ish look on him, causing him to be often called "cute" by his older friends or by his upperclassmen. Ohira wears a pair of shorts that doesn't reach his knees, and knee-high white socks. He wears a white hoodie with mint accents and occasionally, a moss green bucket hat. His hair is a bit messy and shaggy, though not too long. It is only neck-length (average anime boy hair length :p).

Personality: Despite on how he looked like, Ohira is a courageous and ambitious guy. He cares deeply about his friends, although sometimes he might act whimsy and likes to cause harmless mischief, like teasing his friends.

Bey: Ornate Ophiucus Kou Just 4D

Key Colors: Ivory, Deep Green, Jade

Avatar Appearance: Ophiucus is an ivory-jade colored legless dragon, with an anatomy similar to that of a Wyrm's. It has jade-colored mane on it's head and a few pairs of deep green horns. It's body is mostly Ivory, accompanied with jade accents.

Special Moves: Ornate Berserker, Ophiucus' Jaw, Ornate Shield.
(May. 20, 2021  3:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  3:03 AM)USN Wrote: I've been embarrassed. Your entry is almost longer than my entire Fan-Fic! Thank you!

Yeah, I really like writing descriptions of characters. In fact, I'm planning to start my own fanfic at one point.

Ping me if you do.
(May. 20, 2021  1:03 PM)USN Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  3:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yeah, I really like writing descriptions of characters. In fact, I'm planning to start my own fanfic at one point.

Ping me if you do.

Okey, will do.
The Character Contest is over and the winner is...
BeybladeManiac0!
Thank you for all of you characters!
BeybladeManiac0 @tenma @JJustice

(May. 20, 2021  1:26 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  1:03 PM)USN Wrote: Ping me if you do.

Okey, will do.

I have one question. How do you watch/read Jojo? I have heard about it for awhile, but never looked into it.
thanks you

alright Arina is so much like Wakiya
(May. 20, 2021  1:55 PM)USN Wrote: The Character Contest is over and the winner is...
BeybladeManiac0!
Thank you for all of you characters!
BeybladeManiac0 @tenma @JJustice

(May. 20, 2021  1:26 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Okey, will do.

I have one question. How do you watch/read Jojo? I have heard about it for awhile, but never looked into it.

It depends if you want to watch the anime or read the manga. You can watch the subbed anime on Animelab for free or the dub on Netflix (I recommend the sub, as the dub cuts out some scenes). However, not all parts have been animated. When you finish Part 5 (Golden Wind), you'll have to read the manga for the other parts. Here's a link to download the manga parts in colour for free: http://jojocoloredadventure.blogspot.com/

Also, I wouldn't recommend looking up spoilers as JoJo is best watched/read blind.

I just found an Anime Character Creator that's PERFECT for making OCs - https://www.dolldivine.com/mega-anime-av...reator.php

Using it I made a detailed image of what Sansy. looks like:
[Image: ZooptxqPr38ZjnWC4DWESrmbHCGqJCDDyN-W5grq...NxcDf98ED7]
(May. 29, 2021  12:19 AM)USN Wrote: The Tenacious Ten!
“Za Warudo” Debut!
has just released!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oSdo...Or7lQ/edit

Pretty cool buildup in this chapter, I'm eagerly waiting for the next.
(May. 31, 2021  1:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2021  12:19 AM)USN Wrote: The Tenacious Ten!
“Za Warudo” Debut!
has just released!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oSdo...Or7lQ/edit

Pretty cool buildup in this chapter, I'm eagerly waiting for the next.
Thanks. The only problem is that I am taking this so slow, that I accidently put a character in two places at once. (I won't say who.)
(May. 31, 2021  1:46 AM)USN Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  1:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Pretty cool buildup in this chapter, I'm eagerly waiting for the next.
Thanks. The only problem is that I am taking this so slow, that I accidently put a character in two places at once. (I won't say who.)

Ok.
*trying to decipher what you just said*
Again USN congrats on becoming an organizer