[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Bonds!

Chapter VII
Unbeatable!
Muda! Muda! Muda!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oSdo...Or7lQ/edit
Gotta say, I personally think that this is the best chapter so far. Feel free to rate it!
(Jun. 11, 2021  2:45 AM)USN Wrote: Chapter VII
Unbeatable!
Muda! Muda! Muda!
Gotta say, I personally think that this is the best chapter so far. Feel free to rate it!

NICE!!!!!!!
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:05 AM)JJustice Wrote:
Unbeatable!
Muda! Muda! Muda!

NICE!!!!!!!
Yeah, I think this is probably my best chapter.
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:07 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:05 AM)JJustice Wrote: NICE!!!!!!!
Yeah, I think this is probably my best chapter.
Keep up the great work :-D
Unbeatable!
Muda! Muda! Muda!

Oh my god... This is my favourite chapter so far! 10/10! Keep up the good work!
(Also, one minor thing, is it possible that you could change the name of Sansy's Bey to The World? He only refers to it as "Za Warudo" during his special moves. You don't have to change it, I'm fine with that, it's just a suggestion.)
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:43 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
Unbeatable!
Muda! Muda! Muda!

Oh my god... This is my favourite chapter so far! 10/10! Keep up the good work!
(Also, one minor thing, is it possible that you could change the name of Sansy's Bey to The World? He only refers to it as "Za Warudo" during his special moves. You don't have to change it, I'm fine with that, it's just a suggestion.)
Thanks! Here's the thing about calling it the world. Za Warudo is much more unique, and personally I think calling it The World might make it more confusing.
"I love the world."
"Why is the world so cruel!"
Those are just a few examples.
(Jun. 12, 2021  7:45 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:43 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Oh my god... This is my favourite chapter so far! 10/10! Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Here's the thing about calling it the world. Za Warudo is much more unique, and personally I think calling it The World might make it more confusing.
"I love the world."
"Why is the world so cruel!"
Those are just a few examples.

Ohhhh, that makes sense. I can see how it would get confusing too.
none to be honest it is awesome
So I found that thread today and I gotta say: It's better than I expected. Of course I just speedrunned this thing to make this post about my opinion, so maybe I skiped some things, but it's very good. It was made with the brain (also it is way realistic than most of the others out there (realism doesn't mean better, realism is good and bad)).
Maybe the dialogue is wierd:

"What?""I said hello!"
*Instead of*
"What"
"I said hello!" (But it doesn't matter and doesn't make difference (for me))

About the plot: that's like your only weak point (even tho it is enjoyable (87.5/100)(also the plot might become more rich along the time)).

Again, I speedrunned this thing, but its good (91.4/100 imo). (It is not 100/100 because nothing is perfect(even tho it seems))
Note: I DID NOT made a classification process to evaluate this, dont take this too seriously.
Update:
As part one of this story comes to a close, the name of part two is released. It will be called, "The Second Set" This part will focus more on a typical Beyblade subject; beating all the legends and popular Bladers. I intend to make a pretty good finally for the first part, so stick around!
Ojay! Hope to see good work!
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:19 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Ojay! Hope to see good work!

Writing the next chapter now! It's gonna be a bit filler, if I'm being honest.
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:23 AM)USN Wrote:

Okay!
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:23 AM)USN Wrote:

Can you post the chapters on WBO?
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:44 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:23 AM)USN Wrote: Writing the next chapter now! It's gonna be a bit filler, if I'm being honest.

Can you post the chapters on WBO?

Does the document not work? I use google drive, so that you don't need to hunt for the chapters throughout the thread, but if you can't see it, I can post it.
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:21 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:44 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Can you post the chapters on WBO?

Does the document not work? I use google drive, so that you don't need to hunt for the chapters throughout the thread, but if you can't see it, I can post it.

It works but I feel more combfterable reading it here or on Wattpad
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:24 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:21 AM)USN Wrote: Does the document not work? I use google drive, so that you don't need to hunt for the chapters throughout the thread, but if you can't see it, I can post it.

It works but I feel more combfterable  reading it here or on Wattpad

Ok I'll post it here then. Give me a sec.
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:25 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:24 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It works but I feel more combfterable  reading it here or on Wattpad

Ok I'll post it here then. Give me a sec.

Thx I will be following
Here's Part One:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:26 AM)USN Wrote: Here's Part One:

Okay Ima slowly read this but so far the first chapter was really good
Chapter XIII
Ghassems Surprise!
Requiem’s Revenge!
good chapter

love it!!!
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:39 PM)USN Wrote: Chapter XIII
Ghassems Surprise!
Requiem’s Revenge!

Lol. Ghasem's gone nutsy-kookoo. But still, nice to see him return, he was a cool character in God.
(Jul. 14, 2021  1:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:39 PM)USN Wrote: Chapter XIII
Ghassems Surprise!
Requiem’s Revenge!

Lol. Ghasem's gone nutsy-kookoo. But still, nice to see him return, he was a cool character in God.

I really want to put older bladers back in. I really enjoyed some of them and they just got thrown away! As for Ghasem... I just like Banana.
Chapter IX
Shu’s Revenge!
Valt’s Tale!