[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Bonds!

Hi A Meteorite fell to Earth from what seemed to be a different dimension and landed right near BC Sol. Raul along with Valt and Free got to work right away. They classified it as Resonite because it responded to both Valt and Free’s Strong Resonance. They then got to work making new beys with it. Soon after some familiar figures start appearing all over the blading world.

Another meteorite fell to earth but this one was filled with Darkfluid an energy dedicated to deystroying bey resonance. It contaminated the boy who touched it and turned him into Shade and with his bey Darkfluid Hydra the want to destroy all other bey Resonance.

Bonded Chip – Like a GT chip or Sparking chip
A Bonded Ring – Like a Sparking Ring
Resonite Ring – Like a Chasis but has a name (Ex: SwA – Sword Attack)
Driver

Hope you guys Enjoy!
Woah cool! Resonite?! I like the name of it lol
Nice,this looks awesome
The Legends and all returning bladers are in the first post!
I'm going to give this a read, sounds cool.
(Dec. 24, 2020  1:13 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: The Legends and all returning bladers are in the first post!

I feel like this is gonna be a great fan fic....!! Finaly someone remembers ryuga in a fan fic

(Dec. 24, 2020  1:15 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm going to give this a read, sounds cool.

Me as well
Bey Contest!
Rules
Can be a returning blader (will not be a legend)
Will most likely pick more than one winner.
Might be changed a little
Will be a main charaacter.
Deadline January 1st.
Good Luck
Also, I will revel teasers after a certain amount of people send in bey designs.

I edited the post above, check it out!
Anyone going to join, I need help I can’t think of any characters.
Forbidden Ares LightningD speed’
Abilities: L/R, when launched hard enough there is a machine that replaces it’s plastic contact points with rubber and when low on spin the opposite happens, speed’ increases it’s speed mid-battle
Weaknesses: asymmetrical (like Xcalibur, but the shape is not like Xcalibur), while speed is powering up it is vulnerable to losing massive amounts of spin if hit, and when the layer changes to rubber it can burst if it’s mid-transition. Is prone to air attacks

Blader: I don’t care, anyone works.
You are in!
Ok here’s mine

Golden: It’s a dual spin ring with metal and rubber. It’s mainly yellow but the rubber and metal are black.

Freddy: It’s a dual spin chip with a metal center. It’s black and yellow of coarse. The avatar on the center is a yellow bear with a black top hat and black eyes with white pupils. But on the left side of the bears head it’s missing it’s ear and wires are coming out. Also on its right eye wires are coming out of the bottom of the eye.

Vengeance: it’s 2A but it’s dual spin compatible. The rubber parts are black while the metal part is yellow.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is where golden freddys main moves is from.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) power by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.

Tell me if it’s good
Blader: Simon (from TTGL) It's just like Simon in the start of the anime, scared and timid. Bey: Gurren Lagann Giga Drill *Attack* (GDA) Break. Chip: Lagann It's Lagann's face with a spiral core. B-Ring: Gurren, an attack ring with spiral mobile parts that together with the resonite ring and driver creates a giant drill. R-Ring: Giga Drill, similar to Lucifer the end's gimmick. Driver: Break just like nothing but the tip is shaped like a drill.
*Not in the name
Ring: Galaxy - A left spin bey with two long blades going out and bending. There's rubber in between the blades and a bit of metal in one of the blades

Chip: Calabozo - It has the design of the milky way.

Chassis: 2S

Driver: Bearing - Bearing
(Do I need to add the name and moves?)
(Dec. 28, 2020  3:57 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Ring: Genesis - A left spin bey with two long blades going out and bending. There's rubber in between the blades and a bit of metal in one of the blades

Could you change the rings name as I already have a genesis
Thanks!

Teaser for the Story!
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:55 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  3:57 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Ring: Genesis - A left spin bey with two long blades going out and bending. There's rubber in between the blades and a bit of metal in one of the blades

Could you change the rings name as I already have a genesis
Thanks!

Teaser for the Story!

Fixed
Contest ends in 4 days!
Ring-Omega: Looks like Rage and The End together but with more blades sticking out.
Chip-Orion: Looks like MFB Orion
Chassis: 2A
Driver: Variable
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ring-Omega: Looks like Rage and The End  together but with more blades sticking out.

I already have a Orion, any other name?
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:49 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ring-Omega: Looks like Rage and The End  together but with more blades sticking out.

I already have a Orion, any other name?

Uh Hyperion?
How about Solis
Sounds good!

And blader who owns it is Helios (not me lol) from mfb
Blader: Zamaku (za- ma as in mama-coo as in cool) male

Look: Dark Blue long sleeve zip up hoodie Light blue shirt under, pants like drums but bluish black and slightly dark cyan spiky hair (and when resonating hair changes color between light blue and dark blue like lui does)

personality: Like drum but can be serious and straight to the point

ring: eternal (shaped like achillies but the shield wings are a less round and they are bigger and the sword part is like hyperions blades each wing is light blue and the parts that aren't are a dark shade of blue)

chip: zephyer (ze-fer) (like tempest dragons chip but the skin tone is slightly darker and its kind of diagonal when put on its ring)
double chassis: 5a (4 wings to match up with the ring and the contact points are blue rubber and dark blue metal)
Driver: speed' (like evolution but the rubber part is like pointed down slightly to make in kind of balanced yet fast)

Moves: Eternal Assault (speeds up at the edges of the stadium and rushes around aggressively) , Eternal blitz (when away from the other bey it tilts so the rubber on speed' driver rubs against the stadium and it goes around the stadium once and attack the other bey), eternal crush (when colliding with the other bey the wings glow blue immensely and hits it into the ground)

Super moves: Eternal claw(When hit away from the other bey it goes around the stadium picking up speed and strikes at the bey) Eternal onslaught (Bey glows up and hits opponent once really fast and then hits them with a barrage of attacks and for the final blow it hits them while all the wings glow)

resonance form: Bey glows light blue, dark blue, turquoise and black

is it possible for my character to be friends with the legends?
Man or burst, either way if your character gets in that works.
Sorry I was trying to say metal fight SSJ_Emani212

New idea!
Battles will most of the time not happen in normal bey arenas, but will happen in “worlds” created by the bladers mind.
What do you guys think? Should I keep it?