[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu

(Jul. 09, 2021  3:57 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  3:17 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wait Aiden? Don't you mean ADAM?!!!

Aiden is the Ashindra owner in Beyjitzu Adam is the Ashindra owner for Dynachi

Oh!!!! Man I have been reading to much fanfics

(Jul. 09, 2021  3:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  2:53 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: this episode is awesome! it helps teach aiden a valuable lesson!

Yeah, shows that if you're lazy you'll never achieve anything (Now this reminds me of a kids show where they teach u a lesson)

Your right!
23) Blazing Reptile!! Flare Salamander!!

24) Can't Beat Fire With Fire!!

25) Dragon Vs Pirate!!

26) Thundering Attack!! Bolt Aion!!
guys its me 'Tyler of Chaos" im on an alt bc i got a warning. im sposed to be unbanned tomorrow but they decided to increase the time. so im on this alt.
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:43 PM)AyoManWassup Wrote: guys its me 'Tyler of Chaos" im on an alt bc i got a warning. im sposed to be unbanned tomorrow but they decided to increase the time. so im on this alt.

Having an alt is not aloud. This account will also be banned. Your main account might also get more of a warning percentage for this.
cmon thats n fair i read the rules and i didnt see anything about having an alt
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:47 PM)AyoManWassup Wrote: cmon thats n fair i read the rules and i didnt see anything about having an alt

It isn't allowed, there's no point banning people if they can make alts.
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:47 PM)AyoManWassup Wrote: cmon thats n fair i read the rules and i didnt see anything about having an alt

If you get banned it's because they want you off not so that you create an alt account.
~This Post Has Been Deleated~
Wait what did you get a warning for?
bruh "TylerOfChaos" (you know who this is) got a warning for "bypassing" the short chat filter, and won't be active til next June. Tired and that is literally the first warning he got.
(Jul. 10, 2021  6:23 PM)AyoManWassup Wrote: bruh "TylerOfChaos" (you know who this is) got a warning for "bypassing" the short chat filter, and won't  be active til next June. Tired and that is literally the first warning he got.

aw mannn

NEXT JUNE?!?! THATS SO LONG BRO
(Jul. 10, 2021  6:30 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  6:23 PM)AyoManWassup Wrote: bruh "TylerOfChaos" (you know who this is) got a warning for "bypassing" the short chat filter, and won't  be active til next June. Tired and that is literally the first warning he got.

aw mannn

yeah but on the bright side, aslong as this acc doesnt get banned, its fine
(Jul. 11, 2021  12:34 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  6:30 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: aw mannn

1. Multiple registration - You may register only one account. Additional accounts will be considered sockpuppet accounts, and we may require you to choose one account and remove the rest.
That is straight from the rulebook. You may not create alts. You were banned for a reason and making an alt proves even further that you deserve it. Wait out your ban, think about what you did, and if you think that you can come back and stop breaking rules, then talk to staff. At this point, you are just giving the staff extra work. Please take a step back and stop making alts. My advice, just use guest mode. You can view things without making an account and it will stop you from posting.
(Jul. 11, 2021  12:34 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  6:30 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: aw mannn

Why talk about this in my thread? Also USN is correct you got banned for a reason so I suggest you think about what you did and come back when ur ready to follow the rules
(Jul. 11, 2021  3:42 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  12:34 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: yeah but on the bright side, aslong as this acc doesnt get banned, its fine

Why talk about this in my thread? Also USN is correct you got banned for a reason so I suggest you think about what you did and come back when ur ready to follow the rules
  Yeah this is way off topic by now. Let's go back on track.
(Jul. 11, 2021  3:55 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  3:42 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Why talk about this in my thread? Also USN is correct you got banned for a reason so I suggest you think about what you did and come back when ur ready to follow the rules
gm everyone and yeah lets go back to beyjitzu

so unseen who is the strongest of the club like aiden pam raina or percy
(Jul. 11, 2021  3:58 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  3:55 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
gm everyone and yeah lets go back to beyjitzu

It's actually a 3 way tie between Percy Raina and Pam Aiden will become stronger in the next chapter tho
(Jul. 11, 2021  4:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  3:58 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: gm everyone and yeah lets go back to beyjitzu

It's actually a 3 way tie between Percy Raina and Pam Aiden will become stronger in the next chapter tho

ooo interesting
I missed this fan-fic so gonna read it now
22) Beast Of Fire! Flare Salamander!!

23) Dragon Vs Pirate!!

24) Shark Attack!! Monarch Forneus!!

25) A Forever Battle!! Eternal Aion!!
(Jul. 11, 2021  1:19 AM)USN Wrote: Multiple registration - You may register only one account. Additional accounts will be considered sockpuppet accounts, and we may require you to choose one account and remove the rest.

That is straight from the rulebook. You may not create alts. You were banned for a reason and making an alt proves even further that you deserve it. Wait out your ban, think about what you did, and if you think that you can come back and stop breaking rules, then talk to staff. At this point, you are just giving the staff extra work. Please take a step back and stop making alts. My advice, just use guest mode. You can view things without making an account and it will stop you from posting.

Okay, now I don't care when if I get banned. I made an alt to finish my fanfic. Since when do you have the right to say what I deserved? I broke a rule without knowing that a broke one until I was banned. Maybe you wouldn't have extra work if it weren't for that annoying and dumb rule. AND IF YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT OUT A 1 YEAR BAN FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID THAT WASNT EVEN A BIG DEAL, YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING. If you really think I care about being here, I really don't. I just came to socialize and make a fanfic like everyone else. But no, you take things way too seriously. I can understand if I broke that rule more then once or twice but this is literally the first time. I get banned for something that isn't a big deal. Why exactly would I talk to the staff? It's not like they'd listen anyways. If you call that a warning that you gave me, you might wanna rephrase that to a ban. Well now you see how I am when I'm angry. Oh well, not that you care. I'm fine with leaving. If I'm gonna be forgotten and never get to finish my fanfic, I'm okay with that because at least I've still got Discord. So I'm pretty sure I will be banned after this but that's alright, I would've forgotten all about this website in a month or so. 

P.S, Sorry Unseen for talking about this on your page. You won't have to worry about me anymore.

(Jul. 11, 2021  5:55 PM)AyoManWassup Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  1:19 AM)USN Wrote: Multiple registration - You may register only one account. Additional accounts will be considered sockpuppet accounts, and we may require you to choose one account and remove the rest.

Okay, now I don't care when if I get banned. I made an alt to finish my fanfic. Since when do you have the right to say what I deserved? I broke a rule without knowing that a broke one until I was banned. Maybe you wouldn't have extra work if it weren't for that annoying and dumb rule. AND IF YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT OUT A 1 YEAR BAN FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID THAT WASNT EVEN A BIG DEAL, YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING. If you really think I care about being here, I really don't. I just came to socialize and make a fanfic like everyone else. But no, you take things way too seriously. I can understand if I broke that rule more then once or twice but this is literally the first time. I get banned for something that isn't a big deal. Why exactly would I talk to the staff? It's not like they'd listen anyways. If you call that a warning that you gave me, you might wanna rephrase that to a ban. Well now you see how I am when I'm angry. Oh well, not that you care. I'm fine with leaving. If I'm gonna be forgotten and never get to finish my fanfic, I'm okay with that because at least I've still got Discord. So I'm pretty sure I will be banned after this but that's alright, I would've forgotten all about this website in a month or so. Don't worry, no more "sock puppet accounts." I hope you're happy now, and have a good day.

P.S, Sorry Unseen for talking about this on your page. You won't have to worry about me anymore.

Accidentally quoted instead of editing*

Okay, now I don't care when if I get banned. I made an alt to finish my fanfic. Since when do you have the right to say what I deserved? I broke a rule without knowing that a broke one until I was banned. Maybe you wouldn't have extra work if it weren't for that annoying and dumb rule. AND IF YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT OUT A 1 YEAR BAN FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID THAT WASNT EVEN A BIG DEAL, YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING. If you really think I care about being here, I really don't. I just came to socialize and make a fanfic like everyone else. But no, you take things way too seriously. I can understand if I broke that rule more then once or twice but this is literally the first time. I get banned for something that isn't a big deal. Why exactly would I talk to the staff? It's not like they'd listen anyways. If you call that a warning that you gave me, you might wanna rephrase that to a ban. Well now you see how I am when I'm angry. Oh well, not that you care. I'm fine with leaving. If I'm gonna be forgotten and never get to finish my fanfic, I'm okay with that because at least I've still got Discord. So I'm pretty sure I will be banned after this but that's alright, I would've forgotten all about this website in a month or so. 

(Jul. 11, 2021  5:55 PM)AyoManWassup Wrote: Okay, now I don't care when if I get banned. I made an alt to finish my fanfic. Since when do you have the right to say what I deserved? I broke a rule without knowing that a broke one until I was banned. Maybe you wouldn't have extra work if it weren't for that annoying and dumb rule. AND IF YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT OUT A 1 YEAR BAN FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID THAT WASNT EVEN A BIG DEAL, YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING. If you really think I care about being here, I really don't. I just came to socialize and make a fanfic like everyone else. But no, you take things way too seriously. I can understand if I broke that rule more then once or twice but this is literally the first time. I get banned for something that isn't a big deal. Why exactly would I talk to the staff? It's not like they'd listen anyways. If you call that a warning that you gave me, you might wanna rephrase that to a ban. Well now you see how I am when I'm angry. Oh well, not that you care. I'm fine with leaving. If I'm gonna be forgotten and never get to finish my fanfic, I'm okay with that because at least I've still got Discord. So I'm pretty sure I will be banned after this but that's alright, I would've forgotten all about this website in a month or so. Don't worry, no more "sock puppet accounts." I hope you're happy now, and have a good day.

Accidentally quoted instead of editing*

That's why reading the rules is important before joining. Every rule has a meaning to it so if the staff added that rule then it must be for good reason and everyone here is trying to help you but your getting upset at everyone and not to mention doing it here isn't the right place to do it.  CitrusNinja3e need some help

I did not ban or report you. I know nothing about your case and I am not staff. As far as I know, you do not deserve the ban, but staff decided that you do, and I believe staff. I have done nothing except for give you advice. We have very good staff and if you truly do not believe you deserve a ban, they will listen. Weather you be banned or not is your choice now.
BTW I don't make the rules, I just carry my weight.
Alright we need to stop all this drama where flooding Unseen’s Thread so if where gonna continue this conversation move this to PM’s And AyoManWassup The rules state the making another alt acc is against the rules And Jinbee we have a problem
(Jul. 11, 2021  6:09 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:55 PM)AyoManWassup Wrote: Okay, now I don't care when if I get banned. I made an alt to finish my fanfic. Since when do you have the right to say what I deserved? I broke a rule without knowing that a broke one until I was banned. Maybe you wouldn't have extra work if it weren't for that annoying and dumb rule. AND IF YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT OUT A 1 YEAR BAN FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID THAT WASNT EVEN A BIG DEAL, YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING. If you really think I care about being here, I really don't. I just came to socialize and make a fanfic like everyone else. But no, you take things way too seriously. I can understand if I broke that rule more then once or twice but this is literally the first time. I get banned for something that isn't a big deal. Why exactly would I talk to the staff? It's not like they'd listen anyways. If you call that a warning that you gave me, you might wanna rephrase that to a ban. Well now you see how I am when I'm angry. Oh well, not that you care. I'm fine with leaving. If I'm gonna be forgotten and never get to finish my fanfic, I'm okay with that because at least I've still got Discord. So I'm pretty sure I will be banned after this but that's alright, I would've forgotten all about this website in a month or so. 

I did not ban or report you. I know nothing about your case and I am not staff. As far as I know, you do not deserve the ban, but staff decided that you do, and I believe staff. I have done nothing except for give you advice. We have very good staff and if you truly do not believe you deserve a ban, they will listen. Weather you be banned or not is your choice now.
BTW I don't make the rules, I just carry my weight.

Well then I am glad you understand. Sorry for the fuss.