[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu

Hello everyone!! You weren't expecting this but since Beyblade Burst Bionic Battle is almost over I will be starting new fanfic called Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu (Inspired by Lego Ninjago) I hope you guys will like it I will be starting when Bionic Battles ends which is almost soon enjoy!!

Chapter 1 Name/Summary
YES cant wait
1st chapter is out
This just feels like DB but worse.
(Jun. 15, 2021  10:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This just feels like DB but worse.

In the timeline, this even replaces DB so it will kind of have that feel but the more we get into this story the more it will be creative and I'm trying my best so don't worry I'll try making it better. Thanks for your feedback Smile
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
ooh, a new fanfic. tbh i dont really read fanfics tho
Chapter 2 is out
I know this is shorter than my usual chapters but I had to stick with the Chapters plot.
If you have any suggestions please tell me (Or constructive criticism) I hope yall enjoy it!!
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:10 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: If you have any suggestions please tell me (Or constructive criticism) I hope yall enjoy it!!

I will definitely like this but is this a spin off of bionic battle? And are you gonna have a Character Contest?
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:12 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:10 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: If you have any suggestions please tell me (Or constructive criticism) I hope yall enjoy it!!

I will definitely like this but is this a spin off of bionic battle? And are you gonna have a Character Contest?

I'm going to have a Character Contest for the owner of Khalzar and the best bey gimmick for it

Edit: It will not be for Khalzar you can use any character that wasn't featured in sparking and you cannot use Bell. Or you can make a character and make a bey up
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:15 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:12 PM)JJustice Wrote: I will definitely like this but is this a spin off of bionic battle? And are you gonna have a Character Contest?

I'm going to have a Character Contest for the owner of Khalzar and the best bey gimmick for it

Okay
Hello everyone!! We'll be having a character contest for my fanfic!! You need to enter a Beyblade *You can make one up or you can use a Beyblade from previous seasons *You can not use any character that was in Sparking/Surge. You need to add info for the character and have info about the bey *Remember this series is a mix between Sparking and GT so you'll need a weight and a chassis* hope yall have fun Smile (I will decide the 4 best ones then will spin a wheel to decide who will be in)
Name: Katom Baratier
Bey: Epic Khalzar
Personality: Humble and kind he is not like his brother but he loves him and looks up to him and always trying to help people!
Parts: Khalzar K10 8under Hunt
Moves: Epic Whip Striking Tornado and Epic Under
What he looks like: Green hair with gold in the middle with Red eyesight a Black Shirt and a Green Jacket on top and black Pants with black shoes.
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:35 PM)JJustice Wrote: Name: Katom Baratier
Personality: Humble and kind he is not like his brother but he loves him and looks up to him and always trying to help people!
What he looks like: Green hair with gold in the middle with Red eyesight a Black Shirt and a Green Jacket on top and black Pants with black shoes.

I need to know the chassis and the weight but other than that you're in!!
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:50 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

I need to know the chassis and the weight but other than that you're in!!

Okay let me edited it

Chassis: 2A or 2 Attack

Weight: 2.7 grams

And that is the performance tip
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:50 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:50 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I need to know the chassis and the weight but other than that you're in!!

Okay let me edited it

Ok, also by weight I meant like the GT weights the one you put on the beys but whatever your still in
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:55 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:50 PM)JJustice Wrote: Okay let me edited it

Ok, also by weight I meant like the GT weights the one you put on the beys but whatever your still in

Okay

Also if you're the only one who enters you automatically win.
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:57 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

Also if you're the only one who enters you automatically win.
Okay!
NOOOO IM ENTERING

Name: azusa (last name unknown)
personality: azusa is a moody and grouchy girl. she is in 7th grade and she usually just finds a dark corner to sit when there's a free period or during a break. she doesn't have any friends. she likes to stay away from anybody. maybe its just a phase?
appearance: she usually wears a black tank top and denim shorts. the only other thing she wears is a yellow tee shirt and same denim shorts. she has long straight black hair, with pale white skin. her hair is usually blocking her face so she has to move it a lot. she refuses to cut it shorter than past her hips.
bey: smash harsphinx (defense)
parts:
energy layer: the energy layer has claws on two sides that are yellow. the middle features two blue eyes
chassis: 2c. 2c stands for 2 claws. (kinda dumb.) the chassis has small teeth on the outside of it to add defense
driver: c+(claw plus) this driver has heavy defense. it has heavy defense and is hard to be knocked out of the middle
weight: (full) 42.2 grams
(Jun. 17, 2021  8:20 PM)eggblader Wrote: NOOOO IM ENTERING

personality: azusa is a moody and grouchy girl. she is in 7th grade and she usually just finds a dark corner to sit when there's a free period or during a break. she doesn't have any friends. she likes to stay away from anybody. maybe its just a phase?
appearance: she usually wears a black tank top and denim shorts. the only other thing she wears is a yellow tee shirt and same denim shorts. she has long straight black hair, with pale white skin. her hair is usually blocking her face so she has to move it a lot. she refuses to cut it shorter than past her hips.
parts:
energy layer: the energy layer has claws on two sides that are yellow. the middle features two blue eyes
chassis: 2c. 2c stands for 2 claws. (kinda dumb.) the chassis has small teeth on the outside of it to add defense
driver: c+(claw plus) this driver has heavy defense. it has heavy defense and is hard to be knocked out of the middle

Uh Oh @Jjustice you've got some compition
Name: Bolt Akatsuki

Personality: Bolt is a fun and upbeat kid who love Beyblade. He's a big fan of Valt and will mimic his style during a battle, leading people to call him a "Valt wannabe" which Bolt ignores.  He also loves battling other bladers but isn't interested in befriending them since he isn't convinced he can be friends with rivals.

Appearance: Bolt is an average-height boy with fair skin, green eyes, and spiky yellow and green hair. His attire consists of a yellow T-shirt with a blue emblem of a knight and a horse, blue shorts, a green fingerless glove on his left hand, and a teal jacket wrapped around his waist.

Beyblade: Thunder Bellerophon (Right-Spin Attack Type) (Four-bladed)

Chasis: 2A

Weight: 2.8

parts:

(Jun. 17, 2021  9:05 PM)Dark red Wrote: Name: Bolt Akatsuki

Personality: Bolt is a fun and upbeat kid who love Beyblade. He's a big fan of Valt and will mimic his style during a battle, leading people to call him a "Valt wannabe" which Bolt ignores.  He also loves battling other bladers but isn't interested in befriending them since he isn't convinced he can be friends with rivals.

Appearance: Bolt is an average-height boy with fair skin, green eyes, and spiky yellow and green hair. His attire consists of a yellow T-shirt with a blue emblem of a knight and a horse, blue shorts, a green fingerless glove on his left hand, and a teal jacket wrapped around his waist.

Ok we've got 3 people so far the last day to register is June 21st because I will be deciding the winners so get your votes in people!!
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

parts:

(Jun. 17, 2021  9:05 PM)Dark red Wrote: Name: Bolt Akatsuki

Ok we've got 3 people so far the last day to register is June 21st because I will be deciding the winners so get your votes in people!!

Okay! 👌

Hasbro: let’s go ahead and release Strike Valtryak
One day later
Me: HUH @strikegamerv6 YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BEY NAME AFTER YOU
Also me: PLEASE TAKARA TOMY ANYONE HASBRO MAKE ME MY OWN BEY