[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Avater

So We have Rumors that Sparking is Thr Last Burst Seasons So what would happen B-Damen is Something totally different

System:Note:The System will Evolve

There's the Chip it's Shaped Diamond As Designed as the Avater The Chip does affect the Beys Performance The Names are based on the spin direction

Outer: Basically what a Fusion wheel GT llayer and Sparking ring is

Hold:Something like a Spin Track and Disc

Tip:Push it in turn and pull to lock the Bey

MC's: Ty and Hana Roadnight 

Hana:9 year old girl bey is ( Block R-Hestia Hfs TD1 )

Ty:10 year old Boy Bey is ( Knight R-Theseus HSp TA1 ) 

Villain: Thor Ackerman 12 Year old Boy Bey is (Destruction DS-Thanatos HHI TB4)

Episodes Released Soon!!!!!
Are you sure you want to start another fanfic? You have two others that you’ve done practically nothing on.
Yeah, I was gonna ask the same thing. I can't even release my chapters on time for 1 fanfic.
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Are you sure you want to start another fanfic? You have two others that you’ve done practically nothing on.

Are you sure i am not
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:23 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Are you sure you want to start another fanfic? You have two others that you’ve done practically nothing on.

Are you sure i am not

I have no idea what you said or mean. Please reword it, or use punctuation.
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:23 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Are you sure i am not

I have no idea what you said or mean. Please reword it, or use punctuation.

I have been writing for all my fanfics
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:34 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I have no idea what you said or mean. Please reword it, or use punctuation.

I have been writing for all my fanfics

I never said that you weren’t. I said “[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Are you sure you want to start another fanfic? You have two others that you’ve done practically nothing on.“[/font]
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:34 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I have been writing for all my fanfics

I never said that you weren’t. I said “[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Are you sure you want to start another fanfic? You have two others that you’ve done practically nothing on.“[/font]

Which ones
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:36 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I never said that you weren’t. I said “[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Are you sure you want to start another fanfic? You have two others that you’ve done practically nothing on.“[/font]

Which ones

Darkness and Legends. The other one that you have, it seems that you’ve given up on it.
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:36 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Which ones

Darkness and Legends. The other one that you have, it seems that you’ve given up on it.

no actully i've been writing for both
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  5:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Darkness and Legends. The other one that you have, it seems that you’ve given up on it.

no actully i've been writing for both

Sure, but why start a new fanfic when you’ve done practically nothing for the other two?
I will release the backstory separately

Episode-1 A New Start

Here are my thoughts: The main characters have no personality. The mom has more personality than them, but she doesn’t have too much of it. The grammar wasn’t very good either.
Some Beys

Sunset R-Dracial Hbd TS1(Stamina)

Dread Reaper Hub TD3(Defense)

Phantom Manticore Hsb TA3
Dread Reaper sounds sick. Some new name suggestions: Blood Griffin, Ray Apollo, Crescent Artemis, Ancient Ra, Blizzard Wendigo, Galactic Hydra, Omega Nightingale, Fury Vulcan, Hydra Obliterate, Saber Atlas (lol sorry was on a roll and couldn't stop)
(Aug. 29, 2020  1:41 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Dread Reaper sounds sick. Some new name suggestions: Blood Griffin,  Ray Apollo, Crescent Artemis, Ancient Ra, Blizzard Wendigo, Galactic Hydra, Omega Nightingale, Fury Vulcan,  Hydra Obliterate, Saber Atlas (lol sorry was on a roll and couldn't stop)

I will do them as soon as I pick out the parts for it
(Aug. 29, 2020  11:23 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  1:41 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Dread Reaper sounds sick. Some new name suggestions: Blood Griffin,  Ray Apollo, Crescent Artemis, Ancient Ra, Blizzard Wendigo, Galactic Hydra, Omega Nightingale, Fury Vulcan,  Hydra Obliterate, Saber Atlas (lol sorry was on a roll and couldn't stop)

I will do them as soon as I pick out the parts for it

Cool!
(Aug. 26, 2020  7:51 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I will release the backstory separately

Episode-1 A New Start

Honestly the battle would be better if there was more, cmon you can do this, more ethusiam, it was really just a blank battle, no hate, also at the end Ty said lets go eat then Hanna said yeah again, that made no sense
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:00 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Some Beys

Thanatos is practically the grim reaper, that would just be 2 of the same bey.
(Aug. 30, 2020  5:54 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:00 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Some Beys

Thanatos is practically the grim reaper, that would just be 2 of the same bey.

There are like 50 dragons in Burst I don’t think one more reaper would make anyone upset.
(Aug. 30, 2020  6:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  5:54 AM)kimeru Wrote: Thanatos is practically the grim reaper, that would just be 2 of the same bey.

There are like 50 dragons in Burst I don’t think one more reaper would make anyone upset.
Dragons are different.
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:03 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  6:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There are like 50 dragons in Burst I don’t think one more reaper would make anyone upset.
Dragons are different.
There not the same and Thanatos is The Lord of Death not the grim Reaper

I think so cause I learned from a natural geography almanac
(Aug. 30, 2020  4:00 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:03 AM)kimeru Wrote: Dragons are different.
There not the same and Thanatos is The Lord of Death not the grim Reaper

I think so cause I learned from a natural geography almanac

I didn't say they were the same I said "practically" Thanatos is the grim reaper of Greek mythology, they do the exact same thing. They're both different approaches of the personification of death.
Reeee kimeru about my Fanfic Beyblade Avater so Your saying thanatos and reaper are the same they are but Satan and Lucifer is the same. So?
You are absolutely not opening up an entire fresh thread on mythology to discuss stuff from your fanfic. I'm merging this back into your fanfic thread.