[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade: Angels {~A Dark Beyblade Story~}

Currently working on the new episode, should have it out sometime this week.
all new bey types

Anahel - Attack
Abaddon - Balance
Horogium - Stamina
Kitsune - Attack
Phoenix - Balance
A bunch of Angels:

Raziel
Lucifer
Azazel
Barachiel
Michael
Baraqiel
Uriel ,
Raphael
Selaphiel
Raguel
Jegudiel
Episode 4
https://www.wattpad.com/1071317481-beybl...tch-anahel
(May. 19, 2021  6:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 4

No doubt I guess Vala would lose, but this episode was fun to read. Very fun. Can't wait for Cosmic Valtryek. I knew that Vala would eventually evolve her bey into The Angel Layer system, but didn't guess it would happen at Episode 5. Anyways, good episode. Fun to read.
(May. 19, 2021  6:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 4

Why must you do my girl Vala like that...?

Plot: 5/5. Steady progress, and we're getting another new Bey. Coolio!
Dialogue: 5/5. Alena's being a jerk as usual, but some peeps aren't gonna let it fly (*pats Farr* you're a good kid) and the exchange is fairly smooth.
Characterization: 5/5, because I don't go over 5. This chapter probably did it best, as we get pretty cool moments with all characters. Looks like Selena's more of the shy type...hmm, wonder if she'll drop that attitude later on...
Grammar: 4.5/5. Couldn't see that many mistakes here, noice.
Battle: 4.5/5. Felt a little bit fast, but it was enjoyable nontheless. I'm just sitting here laughing at how we're not even 5 chapters in and Alena's already catching up to Phi's beybreaking record, like dang.

Final Rating: 24/25. One of the best chapters yet, now let's see what will happen next (highkey hyped for Cosmic Valkyrie, and lowkey cursing myself for constantly confusing it with Cosmo Valkyrie).
Wifi is working properly again (for now...?) so here ya go.

Legend Xcalibur Align Sword' (Metal Ring is fused)
Quake Wyvern Hurricane Sound -Pulse
Starlight Zeus Around Planet -Thunder
Scorch Kitsune Wheel Xceed' -Tail
New Episode coming soon
Cool 👍 already know it's gonna be good
Explaining the system because I feel like I haven't explained it enough. Im also very tired while writing this so bear with me.

Power Mode (With The Metal Ring)
- Buffs Power and Weight but lowers Speed due to the weight
- Increases KO resistance but slightly decreases Burst Resistance due to increased recoil
- Beys will either have Increased Attack, Defense Or Stamina depending on their type

Speedrun Mode (No Metal Ring)
- Increased speed but lowered power and weight
- lowered KO Resistance but increased burst resistance
- Decreased type stats
You run so much can fics! I can't keep up!
Idk how that fanfic didn't get into my radar (maybe my online time is wackier here). Anyway, It's very good, I like it (Don't expect a rating from me).
(Side note: I've realized that this system is perfect for a thing (gimmick) that I'm working on (the metal ring part), it's funny (but a useless fact), anyway thanks for your indirect help)
wow the thing is i used uriel as a name for one of my fanfics due to the fact that in was an angel's name

also this fanfic is pretty cool, keep up the gud work!
New episode should be out sometime this week, be ready.
Basically the whole episode 5 in a nutshell
70% Dialogue
30% Battle

Tbf, the dialogue is gonna set up more for the story and whats to come so its worth it
Great Chapter! Loved the interactions between character.
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 5
https://www.wattpad.com/1080532596-beybl...ght-cosmic
PinkRose

Awesome chapter.
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 5
https://www.wattpad.com/1080532596-beybl...ght-cosmic
PinkRose
Aaand the sacred saber strikes back!
Plot: 4.5/5. So everyone’s boarding the Angel system train now? Noice. 
Dialogue: 4.5/5. Not much to say here, tho I’m surprised Rangelina called Glide trash. Sad Rantaro noises in the background...
Characterization: 4/5. Okay so, idk why, but I don’t really see Alena as the threat everyone’s making her out to be at this point. Also Selena radiates nerd energy and I like that.
Writing: 4.5/5. Little to no mistakes, nice work.
Battle: 5/5. Valkyrie for the win bois! The first round may have felt a tiny bit short, but I guess that’s kind of the point as all the action is in the second.
Final Rating: 22.5/25. The chapter is good overall, and the next one is...interesting to say the least. Wonder why Vala’s friends would help amAlena against her, but I’ll have to wait until the chapter releases to see.
BRUH IM SO PUMPED FOR NEXT CHAPTER WOOO HOOOO

wait does selena get satan/satomb?

oh she gets spriggan.
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:08 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: BRUH IM SO PUMPED FOR NEXT CHAPTER WOOO HOOOO

oh she gets spriggan.

Yeah, Selena uses Spriggan. A new character uses Satan
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:08 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: BRUH IM SO PUMPED FOR NEXT CHAPTER WOOO HOOOO

oh she gets spriggan.

Yeah, Selena uses Spriggan. A new character uses Satan
oh ok
Beyblade: Angels Opening: "Cursed Doomsday"
King Spriggan has now been renamed to Enchanted Spriggan

New Episode out soon
(Aug. 11, 2021  7:23 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: King Spriggan has now been renamed to Enchanted Spriggan

New Episode out soon

aw yeah

snap into a slim jim