[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade: Angels {~A Dark Beyblade Story~}

(Apr. 26, 2021  10:14 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I have a question when will the contest end?

probably May 14th. i officially release the first episode in June
Ok thanks for telling me
(Apr. 26, 2021  10:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  10:14 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I have a question when will the contest end?

probably May 14th. i officially release the first episode in June

That would be my birthday lmao
(Apr. 26, 2021  10:19 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  10:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: probably May 14th. i officially release the first episode in June

That would be my birthday lmao

Nice
Form for character contest

*Your bey MUST be apart of the Angel Layer System which is a Metal Ring and Layer, refer to the bottom of this post for taken Metal Rings. You must come up with your own or you have the option to let me come up with one.*

Name:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Beyblade Parts: (if new parts, please describe them)

Beyblade Type:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Taken Metal Rings
(just putting the form on this page so you dont have to look for it.)

also im looking for and will most definitely pick detailed entries so make it as detailed as possible
Ok nice and also nice job on this character contest
Name: Gaito Akaza

Height: 5 7"

Hair Color: Black, Yellow highlights

Eye Color: Red

Beyblade Name: Necro Gargoyle Sh. Bn.-Drei

Beyblade Parts:
Layer: Necro Gargoyle: has 6 wings with rubber on the insides for shock absorption Disc: Switch: A metal disc with a plastic attachment shaped like a cone that can be flipped to act as armor Driver: Bunker: A driver with a circular shaft covering most of the driver with a free spinning ball driver Metal Ring: Drei: a metal ring with three smooth blades
Beyblade Type: Defense

Appearance: Gaito has spiked hair with yellow bangs and tanned skin, he has sharp teeth, wears a torn brown scarf, a purple hoodie with red eyes and a smile with sharp teeth, baggy black shorts, and brown boots with spikes on them.

Personality: Gaito is often cold and bitter to those he does not know but intensely loyal to those he's friends with even if they are cruel, he is also very intense in battles usually starting out passively then starts to smash his bey against the other opponent's bey wildly usually leading to out spin or ring-out.

Special Moves: Dead Shoot: Necro Gargoyle uses its Switch disc in upper mode and Bunker tip to recover from a hit and counter attacks, Drei Destruction: Gargoyle uses the three wings on the Drei ring and the Switch disc in downward mode to clash at an opposing bey dealing massive damage.
(not a character for the contest but an actual character in this story)

Vala Aoi

Height: 5'6"

Hair Color: Ocean Blue

Eye Color: Yellow

Beyblade: Cosmic Valkyrie.12Vortex.Reboot'-Sword

Appearance: Vala is a petite teen girl who has short blue hair with yellow eyes. her clothes resemble Valts however her jacket is yellow instead of grey. she is super tall for her age. and just like Valt, She has the same face tattoo but its on her right cheek instead.

Personality: for the most part she acts like Valt, however she doesnt really blade for the fun of it but for the competitive aspect.

Special Moves:

Cosmic Saber: using its 3 hooked swords, Valkyrie slashes across the opponent dealing major damage.

Rush Shoot

Rangelina Kiyama

Height: 5'7"

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Black

Beyblade: Flame Ragnaruk.Ωuter.Eternal-Wing

Appearance: Rangelina has a tall and very skinny figure with long wavy blonde hair with some blue highlights. she wears a blue sports bra with an unzipped black leather jacket and she wears blue shorts with black and yellow shoes.

Personality: Rangelina is a very hot-headed girl (similarly to Rantaro) who almost cant take anything seriously. she often likes teasing her friends and scaring them when they least expect it. Rangelina can also be very sweet to her peers and offers them gifts for mostly no reason at all, even if they didnt ask.

Special Moves

Flame Tornado - Ragnaruk uses its 2 stamina wings to create a vortex of fire and wind. this even buffs its stamina

Sextuple Winged Cyclone - combining the power of the 2 wings on the layer and the 4 wings on the Metal Ring, Ragnaruk generates a cyclone that will pull its opponent into the vortex. (which often results in a over or burst finish)

Eternal Stance - Ragnaruk uses its Eternal driver to recover from any attack that comes its way.

i shall summon thee PinkRose and Pixi to rate these beautiful characters
Lemme just copy and paste-

Character:
Name: Jojo Apoloian
Nationality: American
Appearance: Brown hair tied up into a bun, brown eyes, a purple jacket unzipped with a black t-shirt under the jacket, black leggings, and black shoes with purple shoelaces.
Personality: Rather cold to those who aren’t friends, isn’t insane, pushes herself to be the best, when close to people she can be rather protective, and other stuff that I can’t remember.
Fun facts (because why not): Has a younger sister who is 4 and is very protective of her, has a two year old husky named Chai, and is gay (not important in this case but y’know why not)

Beyblade:
Name: Bulwark Salamander 0’ Glaive Vigor-Tank (BlSl.0’G.Vg-Tn)
Bulwark Salamander: This is a two piece layer, with Salamander as the motif. It has ten blades on the outside like Hell Salamander, but they are locked in place and all 10 have metal on them. The center of the layer features the same design as Hell Salamander, and the Salamander motif part is metal as well. The layer is also a bit larger than Hell Salamander. The combination of all of those traits make for a rather defensive layer. The layer keeps the black and white colors, but the pink and blue are purple.
Tank: The second part of Bulwark Salamander. This fits into the level chip slot and is fully metal. This increases weight as well defense.
0’: The design is like the original 0 disk, with the circular shape, a space for frame, the little details in the disk, etc. The only difference is that it’s just wider and heavier. It’s just slightly heavier than Wheel.
Glaive: This is no new part. I can link a picture for design and stuff, as I don’t feel like describing it’s shape right now, but it’s suited for left spin LAD and stamina.
Vigor: Think Generate, but the outer plastic around the tip is rubber, and it’s sized down to something like Ultimate Reboot. You start zooming around the stadium, then as you slow down the tabs go in and the tip drops down. Now it acts like a Unite driver, where it’s decently still, but if hit can counter attack. This driver helps with opposite spin knockout attack when the rubber is more exposed, and helps with knockout defense when the plastic is more exposed.

Special Moves:
Bulwark Defense: Bulwark Salamander stays in the center of the stadium and can take many hits without much damage. This can only happen when the plastic tip is exposed.
Vigor Drive: Bulwark Salamander collides with the opponent and pushes them up the stadium, aiming for a knockout. This move is best used against opposite spin opponents, as being in opposite spin minimizes the recoil but still allows Bulwark Salamander to push the opponent. This can only happen when the rubber flat is exposed.
Salamander Break: Basically the same as Counter Break, used by Shu Kurenai in the anime. When Bulwark Salamander is in the center and is struck by the opposing Beyblade, Bulwark Salamander can go around the stadium quickly and strike the opponent for a counterattack. This can only happen when the plastic tip is exposed.
(Just a warning that I am REALLY REALLY bad at doing Bey descriptions. I hope you understand ;-; )

Name: Hiroki Miyamura

Height: 164.3 cm

Hair Color: Dark teal

Eye Color: A somewhat absurd combination of Tealish-brown. On both eyes.

Beyblade Name: Stray Hraesvelgr 15 High Accel' -Bloodlust (Right-Spin)

Bey's Key Colors: White, Obsidian, Silver.

(Since I used existing parts, I'll just explain how does Stray and Hraesvelgr look like and work)

Layer - Stray: The Stray layer is a movable/switchable layer has 10 blades in total, five of them covered in rubber and the other five covered in metal. When the Stray layer is spun to the right direction, it will reveal the 5 rubber blades and hide its metal ones, which allows it to repel attacks better and still has optimal attacks, however, not as strong as the metal blades' attacks. Vice versa, if spun to the left, Stray will show its metal blades hiding its rubber ones, optimal for attacking but not as good in repelling inflicted damages.

Chip - Hraesvelgr: The Hraesvelgr chip features a front-view of a white dragon with 3 pairs of horns and in the middle, there is an obsidian kite-shaped emblem that is based off on one of Hraesvelgr's horns - The biggest one to be exact.

Beyblade Type: Attack-oriented Bey.

Appearance: Hiroki has a fair skin complexion and a somewhat short build. He wears a skull mask that covers the upper half of his face, leaving only the lower parts (jaw and cheeks) shown. The skull looks somewhat like an animal's skull, a reptile to be exact. Hiroki wears a dark purple cape that has some red and teal gems adorned on some of it's parts. He likes to carry around a bone-like club on his hand.

Personality: Albeit looking like someone who could keep his cool, Hiroki is pretty hysterical and gets scared easily. He has an arrogant and hot-headed personality similar to that of Aiga's. Hiroki is a Chuunibyou (someone who believes that they can use or believes in supernatural powers.), as a result, he's often shown storing bunches of Tarot Cards in his pocket, although revealed to be unable to use it.

Special Moves: Maw of The Beast, Straystrike, Bloodlust Blast. (lmao sounds like some pokemon moves)

Straystrike - Hraesvelgr is shot with full power on top of the arena. Although reducing its stamina a lot, it buffs its attack power and also causes it to wildly charge around the arena for a maximum of 8 seconds. If another Bey gets in contact with Hraesvelgr, the other Bey will almost instantly result in a burst, or at least, an Over-finish. Only executable when metal blades are exposed.

Bloodlust Blast - After successfully cornering its opponent and reducing their stamina, Hraesvelgr will dash towards the opponent with a high speed and full force, causing them to - in the best scenario - burst. Best executed with metal blades exposed but is executable with rubber blades as well.

Maw of The Beast - Hraesvelgr stands still on the center, letting opponent's bey to attack freely, but actually is slowly absorbing their strength and stamina. After a maximum of 6 seconds, Hraesvelgr will charge towards the opponent Bey using their absorbed strength and stamina, causing it to have a bigger attack power. Executable only when rubber blades are exposed.

Avatar/BitBeast Appearence: Hraesvelgr is a white dragon that has bird-like feathers and a pair of legs, having eagle-like talons. It has two pairs of wings and three pairs of horns, 1 pair of them being the big ones (the "main" horns) and the rest are smaller horns. Between its main pair of horns, it has one more horn that is bigger than another.
Aight let's do this! *nervous laughter*

Name: Rana Badawi (I literally looked up Egyptian first names and surnames on a site for baby names)

Height: 5'6''

Hair Color: Orange

Eye Colour: Emerald

Beyblade Name: Radiant Ra Outer Eternal-Sol

Beyblade Parts: I'll describe the layer and metal ring as they are new.
Layer: Radiant Ra: An orange-brown, perfectly circular layer, it resembles the Sun in shape and is very aerodynamic (figured out where I'm going with this?). In the centre, it features an emblem in the shape of a falcon's head symbolizing the Egyptian Sun God.
Metal Ring: Sol: Circular-shaped metal ring with two blades on the opposite ends to provide some attack power while minimizing stamina loss.

Beyblade Type: Stamina

Appearance: Orange facial marks below both eyes, wears a green shirt and black leggings, orange-and-black shoes with black laces. Oh, and she wears a black jacket with yellow buttons like a cape.

Personality: 1. Cheerful: She is always upbeat and can bring a smile to people's faces.
2. Cocky (at least on the outside): She's quite smug and won't hesitate to brag about how strong she is but is actually rather insecure of her skills and feels she has a long way to go.
3. Real-time strategist: She thinks the best place to come up with a strategy is mid-battle. As such, she can predict what her opponent is trying to do just by watching their bey's movements and take countermeasures. They are not always successful though.
4. She is a huge fan of retired legend Rantaro Kiyama (you mentioned Rangelina is his daughter so I'm making a logical assumption that he exists but has retired), that's why the cape-jacket thingy.

Special Moves: Eternal Spin: Ra sits in the center and buffs it's stamina.
Solar Buster: After getting hit by it's opponent Ra hits the stadium wall, rises up in the air and hits the opposing bey at an angle with the Sol ring's blades.
Radiant Dive: After getting hit by it's opponent Ra hits the stadium wall, rises up in the air vertically above it's opponent and drops down hitting the opponent (similar to Ghasem's attack).
Radiant Falcon Barrage: After getting hit by it's opponent Ra hits the stadium wall, rises up in the air, drops down on it's opponent, rises again and pins the opponent down with a barrage of aerial attacks like a frenzied falcon.
Aerial Survivor: In the case of a double ring-out, Ra drops to ground slowly, causing the opponent to lose by ring-out.

*fingers crossed*
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:15 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Aight let's do this! *nervous laughter*

Name: Rana Badawi (I literally looked up Egyptian first names and surnames on a site for baby names)

Layer: Radiant Ra: An orange-brown, perfectly circular layer, it resembles the Sun in shape and is very aerodynamic (figured out where I'm going with this?). In the centre, it features an emblem in the shape of a falcon's head symbolizing the Egyptian Sun God.
Metal Ring: Sol: Circular-shaped metal ring with two blades on the opposite ends to provide some attack power while minimizing stamina loss.

Appearance: Orange facial marks below both eyes, wears a green shirt and black leggings, orange-and-black shoes with black laces. Oh, and she wears a black jacket with yellow buttons like a cape.

Personality: 1. Cheerful: She is always upbeat and can bring a smile to people's faces.
2. Cocky (at least on the outside): She's quite smug and won't hesitate to brag about how strong she is but is actually rather insecure of her skills and feels she has a long way to go.
3. Real-time strategist: She thinks the best place to come up with a strategy is mid-battle. As such, she can predict what her opponent is trying to do just by watching their bey's movements and take countermeasures. They are not always successful though.
4. She is a huge fan of retired legend Rantaro Kiyama (you mentioned Rangelina is his daughter so I'm making a logical assumption that he exists but has retired), that's why the cape-jacket thingy.

Solar Buster: After getting hit by it's opponent Ra hits the stadium wall, rises up in the air and hits the opposing bey at an angle with the Sol ring's blades.
Radiant Dive: After getting hit by it's opponent Ra hits the stadium wall, rises up in the air vertically above it's opponent and drops down hitting the opponent (similar to Ghasem's attack).
Radiant Falcon Barrage: After getting hit by it's opponent Ra hits the stadium wall, rises up in the air, drops down on it's opponent, rises again and pins the opponent down with a barrage of aerial attacks like a frenzied falcon.
Aerial Survivor: In the case of a double ring-out, Ra drops to ground slowly, causing the opponent to lose by ring-out.

*fingers crossed*

Me who gets this weird happy feeling everytime she sees an Egyptian OC and sorta stans Rantaro: This is glorious.

Also DeltaZakuro I rly love Rangelina's character (even if the name is still kinda strange on my tongue) and Vala's also cool (wish she was as midget-y as young Valt was tho, but it's still good).
(Apr. 27, 2021  1:16 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:15 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Aight let's do this! *nervous laughter*

*fingers crossed*

Me who gets this weird happy feeling everytime she sees an Egyptian OC and sorta stans Rantaro: This is glorious.

As I said, I looked Egyptian names and surnames up on a website. Did I manage to get a non weird name?
Yeah, you're fine. Rana's a pretty common girl name.
Forgot to mention but there will actually be 2 winners.

(PinkRose you joining?)
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Forgot to mention but there will actually be 2 winners.

(PinkRose you joining?)

Yeah, just kinda busy atm and still working on the character. Might end up copy-pasting an existing one lol
(Apr. 27, 2021  1:33 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: (not a character for the contest but an actual character in this story)

uhh, I'm not Pixi or PinkRose but! I really want to say speak up about these characters.

First of all, they seem very well planned (although I haven't seen them yet in the story)! I love how you give them and their Beys a quite detailed description, and they also have really nice personalities! ^o^)/

But! Their names sounds sorta weird in my tongue (yes I agree PinkRose). Maybe it's because that their names are less Japanese compared to their parents? (they're valt n rantarou's children aren't they?) Not telling you to change the name or anything, but the way their names don't sound Japanese knowing how they are Japanese just kind of bothers me, no offense, though ;-;
Name:Gavrilo Toljic

Height:6'1"

Hair Color:Light Brown

Eye Color:Purple

Beyblade:Salvo Genbu Vanguard Vertigo-Phalanx

Parts:

layer:Salvo Genbu-Salvo Genbu has a rigid, Hexagonal shape with small spikes in the walls. The emblem or the motif is Genbu or Genmei. One of the 4 Symbols in Chinese Mythology which represents Winter. It resembles a A turtle with a Snake tail. The motif has Genbu on the side and a Snake figure at the other side.

Metal Ring-Phalanx-A thin pentagon metal ring with 5 spikes around the sides to provide more offensive capabilities

Disc:Vanguard-

Performance Tip:Vertigo-Vertigo is a very bulky driver with lot's of friction. which give it more defensive capabilities. It resembles a wide body but on the tip. it has a Dome like tip which is very rough in texture which again provides more Traction and stability.

Appearance-Gavrilo is a Tall Serbian Male. he wears a silver leather jacket with dark blue Hexagons in his sleeves, black leather jeans and dark green shoes.

Personality

Gavrilo is very Anxious person, Possibly due to his OCD. He repeats lot's of things that makes him lose a lot in battles. But he's not a prideful type. He never shows off and has a very good sportsmanship even though being anxious. Despite being anxious but never a show off. He is also very open to some people. He doesn't care what position he is or what person he battles. All he thinks is winning. If he wants to win. He wins while keeping that sportsmanship in him.

Special Moves-

Winter Boost-Gavrilo tilts his launcher downwards and when his ready to launch. He tilts it back and launch it with full force. Giving additional boost.

Avalanche Takedown- similar to shield crash but when the spikes in Genbu hit the opponent's bey. They loose lot's of stamina.

Artic Howitzer-Genbu goes in a perfect balance in the center and swirls around fast to create centrifugal force. which sucks the bey into the center. once in the center. Genbu will hit the bey with strong force that will knock the bey into the walls and burst it.
(Apr. 26, 2021  10:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Form for character contest

*Your bey MUST be apart of the Angel Layer System which is a Metal Ring and Layer, refer to the bottom of this post for taken Metal Rings. You must come up with your own or you have the option to let me come up with one.*

Name:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Beyblade Type:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Taken Metal Rings

also im looking for and will most definitely pick detailed entries so make it as detailed as possible

Name: Jigoku Noroi (name means Hell's Curse)

Height: 6'4' (6 foot 4 inches)

Hair Color: Dark Orange Flames

Eye Color: Blazing Fire

Beyblade Name: Mammon Beelzebub Deso'6'Annihilate

Metal Ring: Mammon
Metal Ring has two fallen angel/demon wings, which unfold when Mammon is attacked

Layer: Beelzebub
Layer has three swords, come out when special move is said.

Disk: Deso'
Disk is shaped like hellish flames, signfying Hell's Domain.

Driver: 6'Annihilate
Driver is Dark Orange. Has two modes: Desolation and Curse.
Desolation Mode is when driver goes agressive attack.
Curse is when it is a combination of defense and stamina

Beyblade Type: Mainly Attack

Appearance: Jigoku is muscular, tall, and athlectic

Personality: Determined, Egoistic, Rude

Special Moves:
First Sword: Infernal Annihilation
Second Sword: Infernal Transmigration
Third Sword: World Devourer

First sword is a array of attacks which annihilates opponent
Second Sword transmigrates the power and destroys the opponent
Third Sword takes a huge chunk out of the stadium. As if a three dimensional being took a bite off the stadium

(Hope I win)
Yeeeeaaaaah, cant't decide what the new OC will be like so Imma copy-paste this one instead and change some stuff here and there. Here we go!

Name: Droite Vireir
Height: 5'4 ft.
Hair Color: Sky blue
Eye Color: Mint green, Neon green (Resonance)
Aura/Resonance: It looks like a glowing greenish blue whirlwind, and Bladers with high levels of Resonance can actually feel it.

Beyblade Name: Gust Daedalus 5Star Swift -Auster
Beyblade Parts:
Energy Layer - Gust Daedalus: Gust Daedalus is an Attack type Layer with a metallic dragon head surrounded by a breeze design at its center, which represent the Layer's namesake; Daedalus, the father of Icarus and creator of the Labyrinth in Greek Mythology. The Layer features a wide, almost round and smooth edge only interrupted by shallow bumps, akin to the Air Knight Energy Layer. What differentiates it from said layer, however, is the five blades on the edges, which give Gust Daedalus a more aggressive shape suited for Attack Combinations. The layer is mainly green, the wind design is translucent blue and silvery white, while the dragon head is purely silvery white with blue eyes.
Metal Ring - Auster: Auster is a Metal Ring that is very light in weight, with five edges located between the Energy Layer's blades that give extra Attack Power in addition to OWD (Outward Weight Distribution). The Ring is a solid sky blue color.
Forge Disc - 5: 5, like other odd numbered Core Discs, is asymmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Disc Frame. One side features two protrusions and the other features three, all molded in the shape of "5"s and the center features two small holes on either side. While the asymmetrical design may imply imbalance, the smaller size of two of the protrusions on the three lobed side ensures that the Disc is balanced. 5's overall shape resembles a reversed 4 and acts almost identically with the same high Stamina potential, Knock-Out Resistance and Life-After-Death.
Disc Frame - Star: As its name implies, Star is a Disc Frame that has a star-like shape. Its design consists of eight protrusions; five of which are placed in a star-like formation, and the other three are placed in between them. The underside of the Disc Frame features ten protrusions; eight of which are seen on the frontside, and the other two are placed near the sockets needed to apply Star onto a Core Disc. While Star is too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, its thick design makes it heavier than most Disc Frames, providing use in Attack combinations. Furthermore, Star's rather smooth underside provides Life-After-Death.
Driver - Swift: Swift is an Attack-type Driver featuring a low, flat rubber tip with a circular depression in the center akin to Xtreme and sitting at the standard height, but with a slightly smaller diameter. It also features an automatic tip-change gimmick somewhat similar to Reboot, where the drop in centrifugal force later in battle retracts two tabs along with the rubber tip, creating contact with a free-spinning POM dish like that of Eternal, which in theory gives it a small speed boost and recovers stamina. The driver is transparent white, the rubber is blue, and the POM dish is green.
Beyblade Type: Right-Spin Attack

Appearance: Droite is a teenage boy of average height, with fair skin, sky-blue hair and vibrant mint green eyes. His usual attire consists of a white vest, a green sports jacket with white trimmings on the collar and sleeves, dark blue pants, green & blue sneakers, and a golden hairpin which he uses to keep his bangs from falling all over his face.
Personality: Droite is a kind, lighthearted person who always loves a good game. He's pretty clever and calm, and usually takes everything at his own pace. However, he has a tendency to forget important details and is somewhat emotionally dense, which ticks off many people. Despite that, he's still a fairly friendly and likeable person, and someone you can count on to stay by your side at a time of need.
Droite also has a subconscious habit of brushing his bangs to the side even when they're not in his field of vision, hates anything remotely warm, and is kinda sorta a fan of Former Legend Blader Drum Koryu.

Special Moves:
1- Soaring Flight: Gust Daedalus spins around the stadium at a high speed and catches onto the Tornado Ridge, then it uses the spaces in its ring and the air resistance around it to propel itself upwards and attack the opponent from above.
2- Gust Slasher: Daedalus slashes the opponent repeatedly with its its ten blades, then spins around it at high speeds and delivers a final attack before speeding away.
3- Gust Flyer: Daedalus uses the spaces in its Energy Layer and the force of an opponent's attack to jump up and hover above the stadium, descending slowly due to the generated air current.
4- Swift Rejuvenation: The Swift Driver's gimmick activates, where its two tabs retract and the free-spinning dish makes contact with the stadium, giving Daedalus a last-second speed boost and recovering its Stamina.
(Apr. 28, 2021  6:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Yeeeeaaaaah, cant't decide what the new OC will be like so Imma copy-paste this one instead and change some stuff here and there. Here we go!

Name: Droite Vireir
Height: 5'4 ft.
Hair Color: Sky blue
Eye Color: Mint green, Neon green (Resonance)
Aura/Resonance: It looks like a glowing greenish blue whirlwind, and Bladers with high levels of Resonance can actually feel it.

Beyblade Name: Gust Daedalus 5Star Swift -Auster
Beyblade Parts:
Energy Layer - Gust Daedalus: Gust Daedalus is an Attack type Layer with a metallic dragon head surrounded by a breeze design at its center, which represent the Layer's namesake; Daedalus, the father of Icarus and creator of the Labyrinth in Greek Mythology. The Layer features a wide, almost round and smooth edge only interrupted by shallow bumps, akin to the Air Knight Energy Layer. What differentiates it from said layer, however, is the five blades on the edges, which give Gust Daedalus a more aggressive shape suited for Attack Combinations. The layer is mainly green, the wind design is translucent blue and silvery white, while the dragon head is purely silvery white with blue eyes.
Metal Ring - Auster: Auster is a Metal Ring that is very light in weight, with five edges located between the Energy Layer's blades that give extra Attack Power in addition to OWD (Outward Weight Distribution). The Ring is a solid sky blue color.
Forge Disc - 5: 5, like other odd numbered Core Discs, is asymmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Disc Frame. One side features two protrusions and the other features three, all molded in the shape of "5"s and the center features two small holes on either side. While the asymmetrical design may imply imbalance, the smaller size of two of the protrusions on the three lobed side ensures that the Disc is balanced. 5's overall shape resembles a reversed 4 and acts almost identically with the same high Stamina potential, Knock-Out Resistance and Life-After-Death.
Disc Frame - Star: As its name implies, Star is a Disc Frame that has a star-like shape. Its design consists of eight protrusions; five of which are placed in a star-like formation, and the other three are placed in between them. The underside of the Disc Frame features ten protrusions; eight of which are seen on the frontside, and the other two are placed near the sockets needed to apply Star onto a Core Disc. While Star is too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, its thick design makes it heavier than most Disc Frames, providing use in Attack combinations. Furthermore, Star's rather smooth underside provides Life-After-Death.
Driver - Swift: Swift is an Attack-type Driver featuring a low, flat rubber tip with a circular depression in the center akin to Xtreme and sitting at the standard height, but with a slightly smaller diameter. It also features an automatic tip-change gimmick somewhat similar to Reboot, where the drop in centrifugal force later in battle retracts two tabs along with the rubber tip, creating contact with a free-spinning POM dish like that of Eternal, which in theory gives it a small speed boost and recovers stamina. The driver is transparent white, the rubber is blue, and the POM dish is green.
Beyblade Type: Right-Spin Attack

Appearance: Droite is a teenage boy of average height, with fair skin, sky-blue hair and vibrant mint green eyes. His usual attire consists of a white vest, a green sports jacket with white trimmings on the collar and sleeves, dark blue pants, green & blue sneakers, and a golden hairpin which he uses to keep his bangs from falling all over his face.
Personality: Droite is a kind, lighthearted person who always loves a good game. He's pretty clever and calm, and usually takes everything at his own pace. However, he has a tendency to forget important details and is somewhat emotionally dense, which ticks off many people. Despite that, he's still a fairly friendly and likeable person, and someone you can count on to stay by your side at a time of need.
Droite also has a subconscious habit of brushing his bangs to the side even when they're not in his field of vision, hates anything remotely warm, and is kinda sorta a fan of Former Legend Blader Drum Koryu.

Special Moves:
1- Soaring Flight: Gust Daedalus spins around the stadium at a high speed and catches onto the Tornado Ridge, then it uses the spaces in its ring and the air resistance around it to propel itself upwards and attack the opponent from above.
2- Gust Slasher: Daedalus slashes the opponent repeatedly with its its ten blades, then spins around it at high speeds and delivers a final attack before speeding away.
3- Gust Flyer: Daedalus uses the spaces in its Energy Layer and the force of an opponent's attack to jump up and hover above the stadium, descending slowly due to the generated air current.
4- Swift Rejuvenation: The Swift Driver's gimmick activates, where its two tabs retract and the free-spinning dish makes contact with the stadium, giving Daedalus a last-second speed boost and recovering its Stamina.

Cool, another flying bey! Now if both of us win (hopefully), I'd love to see our OCs make a tag team or battle it out.
(Apr. 28, 2021  6:49 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Cool, another flying bey! Now if both of us win (hopefully), I'd love to see our OCs make a tag team or battle it out.

What can I say, flying gimmicks are some of my favs. And yeah, I'd love to see that too if we do win the contest.
(Apr. 28, 2021  6:31 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Name:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Beyblade Type:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Taken Metal Rings

Metal Ring has two fallen angel/demon wings, which unfold when Mammon is attacked

Beyblade Type: Mainly Attack

Special Moves:

Third Sword takes a huge chunk out of the stadium. As if a three dimensional being took a bite off the stadium

(Hope I win)
(Apr. 28, 2021  6:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Name:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Beyblade Type:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Taken Metal Rings

Beyblade Type:  Mainly Attack

Special Moves:

(Hope I win)

Well I hope me and you win Ryuga’s Son
(Apr. 28, 2021  7:20 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  1:33 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: (not a character for the contest but an actual character in this story)

uhh, I'm not Pixi or PinkRose but! I really want to say speak up about these characters.

First of all, they seem very well planned (although I haven't seen them yet in the story)! I love how you give them and their Beys a quite detailed description, and they also have really nice personalities! ^o^)/

But! Their names sounds sorta weird in my tongue (yes I agree PinkRose). Maybe it's because that their names are less Japanese compared to their parents? (they're valt n rantarou's children aren't they?) Not telling you to change the name or anything, but the way their names don't sound Japanese knowing how they are Japanese just kind of bothers me, no offense, though ;-;

Yeah, i just thought Vala sounded cool and Rangelina is a combination of "Ran" from Rantaro and the name Angelina which is experimenting on my part.

And yes they are Valt and Rantaro kids but i'll go in to that more when the story releases.