[Fan Fiction]  Bey Charm (13+ content)

hmmm? why argue?
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:48 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:36 PM)snoc Wrote: your welcome. This was actually a very weird experience for me. Cheeto wasn't really annoying in the fact they were responding...they just didn't get the point I was trying to convey, then called me stupid for it. Whatever, anyways thanks for being excited. The battle with maiden is gonna be good 👀
I made maiden cause I was inspired by your fanfic bey charm

(Jul. 10, 2020  11:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Guys, chill, Cheeto has a point, and Kai edits has a point. I don’t want to get involved but please, chill out. Also, if the contest is still going, I’ll happily enter my character.
Which contest?

*content. Autocorrect hates me.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Guys, chill, Cheeto has a point, and Kai edits has a point. I don’t want to get involved but please, chill out. Also, if the content is still going, I’ll happily enter my character.

theres no contest and Im not technically open rn, but submit a character and a bey if you want.

(Jul. 10, 2020  11:50 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: hmmm? why argue?

kai was excited for his character, CHeeto told him to be less excited for some reason, I said there was no reason for that and tried to prove a point but cheese didn't understand, implied me and kai were stupid, and left.

(Jul. 10, 2020  11:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Guys, chill, Cheeto has a point, and Kai edits has a point. I don’t want to get involved but please, chill out. Also, if the content is still going, I’ll happily enter my character.

In the end of the day Cheeto stopped  (well they didn't since they just liked your post, but whatever).
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:31 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m not making a roast. I’m stating facts. Now leave me alone. I have things to do.

I didn't steal your brain cells and what you just said was completely wrong, but ok. Go do your homework.
I never said you did. That’s impossible. And no, what I said was not wrong.
(Jul. 11, 2020  12:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:31 PM)snoc Wrote: I didn't steal your brain cells and what you just said was completely wrong, but ok. Go do your homework.
I never said you did. That’s impossible. And no, what I said was not wrong.

You said that you need brain cells for your hoping, meaning this conversation was pointless and heavily implying we were stupid and in turn, "stealing" your brain cells. But whatever, I thought most of us before could agree this is over and I guess you didn't get the memo since you were working but: debate over.
something came up that I had to take care of today, expect part 2 sometime afternoon ish tmrw.
(Jul. 11, 2020  10:36 PM)snoc Wrote: something came up that I had to take care of today, expect part 2 sometime afternoon ish tmrw.

ok I can't wait to see what you did for part 2
Funny story...as I said I would release it today. Late, but better late than never. I write these all in note pad, then just copy and paste them here. Simple right? Well....no. My stupid self forgot to save when closing, meaning all of my work is now gone. Hooray. I can't rewrite everything now and Im very sorry (this is all my fault for being stupid, and I feel terrible rn) so part 2 has been delayed too July 14th. Again sorry, but part 2 is gonna be fairly big so I hope it'll be worth the wait.
(Jul. 12, 2020  10:20 PM)snoc Wrote: Funny story...as I said I would release it today. Late, but better late than never. I write these all in note pad, then just copy and paste them here. Simple right? Well....no. My stupid self forgot to save when closing, meaning all of my work is now gone. Hooray. I can't rewrite everything now and Im very sorry (this is all my fault for being stupid, and I feel terrible rn) so part 2 has been delayed too July 14th. Again sorry, but part 2 is gonna be fairly big so I hope it'll be worth the wait.

That has happened to me with me when I wrote my part 1 of my fanfic
episode 3 part 2 has released

new episode listings
(Jul. 14, 2020  8:52 PM)snoc Wrote: episode 3 part 2 has released

new episode listings
I like the episode i can't wait to see maiden power onward
When the next episode is coming I'm hyped for shun kurenai
(Jul. 17, 2020  1:48 AM)kai edits Wrote: When the next episode is coming I'm hyped for shun kurenai

should've been tmrw, but since episode 3 had multiple parts Im delaying it to next friday.
(Jul. 17, 2020  2:03 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  1:48 AM)kai edits Wrote: When the next episode is coming I'm hyped for shun kurenai

should've been tmrw, but since episode 3 had multiple parts Im delaying it to next friday.
So the 24th the episode gonna be released.
Thank you for putting shun kurenai in your fanfic
(Jul. 17, 2020  2:03 AM)snoc Wrote:

snoc where is the new episode I'm so hyped to see what you did
(Jul. 25, 2020  5:09 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  2:03 AM)snoc Wrote: should've been tmrw, but since episode 3 had multiple parts Im delaying it to next friday.

snoc where is the new episode I'm so hyped to see what you did

sorry I was gone doing important stuff for a while. Episode very soon.
(Jul. 29, 2020  11:19 PM)snoc Wrote: episode tmrw

I'm hyped to see maiden in action tho. This is actually exciting for me because maiden is actually in a fanfic. Oh forgot maiden avatar is a dragon which is has diabolos design but all back while purple flames. The eye color of maiden red
Episode 4 has released. Its a bit short, but whatev. Sorry for the wait.
(Jul. 30, 2020  10:10 PM)snoc Wrote: Episode 4 has released. Its a bit short, but whatev. Sorry for the wait.

I like the story so far I can't wait to see the character development of shun kurenai
Updated the episodes listings in the first post if anyones interested in checking them out.
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:21 AM)snoc Wrote: Updated the episodes listings in the first post if anyones interested in checking them out.

May I request a character
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:26 AM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:21 AM)snoc Wrote: Updated the episodes listings in the first post if anyones interested in checking them out.

May I request a character

Sorry, no more requests.
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:27 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:26 AM)skymo34 Wrote: May I request a character

Sorry, no more requests.

Oh ok what happened to maiden
I was wondering what happened
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:28 AM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:27 AM)snoc Wrote: Sorry, no more requests.

Oh ok what happened to maiden
I was wondering what happened

In the spain arc more about maiden will b revealed, it ties in with the Snake Pit