[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break)

(Dec. 31, 2021  11:28 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Who is phoebe
New owner of Phoenix, and Bell's friend. She isn't related to anyone though.

(Jan. 01, 2022  12:13 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: I guess bells gf
She might be later.
I wonder if beasts parents divorced or something if that’s gonna happen
(Jan. 01, 2022  12:44 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I wonder if beasts parents divorced or something if that’s gonna happen
Beast is actually the cousin/brother of Bell, because Bell's only like 20 or a little older, so their brothers, and Bell and Phoebe do like each other but aren't together yet.
Alright got it

But wait if Valt is 34 In this did and Bell is like 10 in wouldn’t bell be like 29 because bell is like 5 years younger than Valt
(Jan. 01, 2022  1:56 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Alright got it

But wait if Valt is 34 In this did and Bell is like 10 in wouldn’t bell be like 29 because bell is like 5 years younger than Valt
I think Bell is ten, so idk really, he's probably that, your probably the best when it comes to their ages, thanks to helping me out!
So um funny news, my laptop restarted and I lost Chapters 14-23 of Mystical, that's weeks worth of work, gone. And all the ocs on my notepad are missing, I'm so pissed right now, so um, I'm going to work overtime now.
That is so sad😥 everyone likes this fan fic so much, and you’re such a good fan fiction writer. I hope you will be able to remember the plot details and rewrite the chapters easily. My greatest condolences.
(Jan. 01, 2022  5:57 AM)Scorponok Wrote: That is so sad😥 everyone likes this fan fic so much, and you’re such a good fan fiction writer. I hope you will be able to remember the plot details and rewrite the chapters easily. My greatest condolences.
Yeah, since most the chapters I wrote this week, I'll try my best to re-do everything, so chapters may take a little longer then I wanted.

Also Thank you, I honestly feel like I'm betraying everyone, I should've saved earlier.
Quick thing beast is called the angel king

So the demon vs angel king could be a episode on a future tournament
(Jan. 01, 2022  6:40 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2022  5:57 AM)Scorponok Wrote: That is so sad😥 everyone likes this fan fic so much, and you’re such a good fan fiction writer. I hope you will be able to remember the plot details and rewrite the chapters easily. My greatest condolences.
Yeah, since most the chapters I wrote this week, I'll try my best to re-do everything, so chapters may take a little longer then I wanted.

Also Thank you, I honestly feel like I'm betraying everyone, I should've saved earlier.
You shouldn’t feel like you are betraying everyone because of an accident. You cannot be held accountable for what your laptop does, and EVERYONE has probably had saving related troubles at least once in their life, be a game, school project, or a fan fiction.
(Jan. 01, 2022  6:40 AM)beansworth Wrote:

Bruh the computer sold
Sorry if I'm late but here's my oc

Name: Seth Hussein

Appearance: He has white hair and grey eyes (The white part of the eye turns black and the color turns red like Phi's left eye when his aura appears and like Phi this only happens when his aura appears.) He changes from casual to formal clothing.

Personality: Kind and sensitive but when he goes into battle he becomes cruel and sadistic at times wanting to destroy you. He also may act like he's friends or cool with you even though he doesn't because he doesn't trust people 100% because like in his own words "Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

Mythical Core: Samael ( A red left spinning core with the avatar being a fallen angel wearing black robe.)

Mythical Blade: Chained ( A left spinning black blade with red wings with two strong metal attack points like rage Longinus.)

Mythical Armor: Fallen (The Fallen armor caries most of its weight where the two attack points are like the 2 armor and Metsu from gt.)
Disc: A red drake

Driver: A black Xtreme' with the rubber being red.
(Jan. 02, 2022  1:01 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: we don’t care gave me same oc lol

Last time I checked you're not the owner of this thread so it doesn't matter if you care or not and yeah I did give him the same one. Is there a problem?
y'all don't need to argue, I'll check the OC out

I'm working on another Fanfiction called Beyblade Burst: Odyssey, and once Chapter 1 is done, if you guys wanted I could post it?
(Jan. 02, 2022  1:04 AM)We do not care Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2022  1:01 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: we don’t care gave me same oc lol

Last time I checked you're not the owner of this thread so it doesn't matter if you care or not and yeah I did give him the same one. Is there a problem?
"Last time I checked you're not the owner of this thread so it doesn't matter if you care or not"
I think you misunderstood Carma here. Carma was just pointing out that they have the same OC, and I'm pretty sure Carma was calling you by your username and not stating their opinion. (he just misspelled "We do not care" (your username) by "we don't care")
"and yeah I did give him the same one. is there a problem with that?"
Obviously there's no problem with that at all, but I suppose it is funny when you have a fic with one OC and the same OC is on a fic that you read. 
TL;DR: Misunderstandings happen, but there’s no need to be attack-y. I myself misread things a lot of times, so I have experience lo.
(Jan. 02, 2022  2:12 AM)beansworth Wrote: y'all don't need to argue, I'll check the OC out

I'm working on another Fanfiction called Beyblade Burst: Odyssey, and once Chapter 1 is done, if you guys wanted I could post it?

(Jan. 02, 2022  2:12 AM)beansworth Wrote: y'all don't need to argue, I'll check the OC out

So I guess you have 2 projects now
Yeah, I was thinking of starting another fanfic, but didn't have the time to really do it much, with Mystical, but we all know what happened. But I really need to get working on it again. Odyssey will be more of a time filler for in between Mystical Chapters, but I'm gonna use high quality and make sure I save it every night now.

You should post it, you’re a creator of quality content, and we could always use some more of that!

OH, I GET IT NOW! The guy who posted the oc is called “We do not care” and that was confusing.
(Jan. 02, 2022  12:39 AM)We do not care Wrote: Sorry if I'm late but here's my oc

Appearance: He has white hair and grey eyes (The white part of the eye turns black and the color turns red like Phi's left eye when his aura appears and like Phi this only happens when his aura appears.) He changes from casual to formal clothing.

Personality: Kind and sensitive but when he goes into battle he becomes cruel and sadistic at times wanting to destroy you. He also may act like he's friends or cool with you even though he doesn't because he doesn't trust people 100% because like in his own words "Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

Mythical Core: Samael ( A red left spinning core with the avatar being a fallen angel wearing black robe.)

Mythical Blade: Chained ( A left spinning black blade with red wings with two strong metal attack points like rage Longinus.)

Mythical Armor: Fallen (The Fallen armor caries most of its weight where the two attack points are like the 2 armor and Metsu from gt.)

I like this OC, I'll add him when I get back to the point of the fan-fiction I was in, if it's fine, I have to change the armor name, as Fallen Valkyrie shares the name Fallen, I'll let you decide on the new name though. Also, tons of people have Xtreme wow
(Jan. 02, 2022  7:00 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2022  12:39 AM)We do not care Wrote: Sorry if I'm late but here's my oc

I like this OC, I'll add him when I get back to the point of the fan-fiction I was in, if it's fine, I have to change the armor name, as Fallen Valkyrie shares the name Fallen, I'll let you decide on the new name though. Also, tons of people have Xtreme wow

My bad how about Archangel
(Jan. 02, 2022  7:22 PM)We do not care Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2022  7:00 PM)beansworth Wrote: I like this OC, I'll add him when I get back to the point of the fan-fiction I was in, if it's fine, I have to change the armor name, as Fallen Valkyrie shares the name Fallen, I'll let you decide on the new name though. Also, tons of people have Xtreme wow

My bad how about Archangel
That sounds good.

Odyssey, has some "curse" words including
If you don't like that tell me and I'll type PG-13 lines instead for you guys. If your fine with that, then this post can basically be skipped until the next sentence. Also Chapter 1 will be posted tomorrow, I'll have an OC Contest for this one, as the system will be explained with Chapter 1's post. If you want I can transfer your OCs from Mystical into the Olympic System.