[Fan Fiction]  BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!!

(Oct. 29, 2020  3:56 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok. Also quick thing: Ryuzi has a girlfriend
cool!

Chapter 7: I dream come true? Cloak Pisces! (part 2)

Gemini and dragoon are hitting hard and trying to hit pisces so they could win… “GO, PRIME LANCE!” ryuzi shouted. “GEMINI! FINAL BLOW!!!” ein shouted. Gemini hit so hard and fast that ryuzi could see an outline of the bey. So dragoon hit pisces ad got them a ring out finish… a few seconds after dragoon bursted! “HUHHH!....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” ryuzi said. “That’s what you get for messing with me” the girl said. “jeez dude, also you better start running” ein said. “Wh-” she asked while getting attacked by ryuzi who is beating her up. After a few minutes they come back and the girl is dragging ryuzi. “w-what happened?” ein asked “I won” the girl said. “oh..” ein said while starring at ryuzi. “well you did win the match so… I guess im on your team now” the girl said. “great! Lets go to my place and we could plan there!” ein said. “can I bring some friends?” the girl said. “sure” ein said and started walking to eins home. “im aphmau by the way” aphmau said. “cool!” ein said.

Also I want no comments that say “well aphmau has a boyfriend so this doesn’t compute” ok!

No way. How could Ryuzi do that to this girl. Man I mean I know he is mean but not like this. But great chapter
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:56 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: cool!

Chapter 7: I dream come true? Cloak Pisces! (part 2)

Gemini and dragoon are hitting hard and trying to hit pisces so they could win… “GO, PRIME LANCE!” ryuzi shouted. “GEMINI! FINAL BLOW!!!” ein shouted. Gemini hit so hard and fast that ryuzi could see an outline of the bey. So dragoon hit pisces ad got them a ring out finish… a few seconds after dragoon bursted! “HUHHH!....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” ryuzi said. “That’s what you get for messing with me” the girl said. “jeez dude, also you better start running” ein said. “Wh-” she asked while getting attacked by ryuzi who is beating her up. After a few minutes they come back and the girl is dragging ryuzi. “w-what happened?” ein asked “I won” the girl said. “oh..” ein said while starring at ryuzi. “well you did win the match so… I guess im on your team now” the girl said. “great! Lets go to my place and we could plan there!” ein said. “can I bring some friends?” the girl said. “sure” ein said and started walking to eins home. “im aphmau by the way” aphmau said. “cool!” ein said.

Also I want no comments that say “well aphmau has a boyfriend so this doesn’t compute” ok!

No way. How could Ryuzi do that to this girl. Man I mean I know he is mean but not like this. But great chapter
dude it would be a lot more funny chapter if it was anime!
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:01 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No way. How could Ryuzi do that to this girl. Man I mean I know he is mean but not like this. But great chapter
dude it would be a lot more funny chapter if it was anime!

lol. Next time that Ryuzi tries to attack the girl make sure the girl slaps him back
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:01 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: dude it would be a lot more funny chapter if it was anime!

lol. Next time that Ryuzi tries to attack the girl make sure the girl slaps him back

lol
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:03 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol. Next time that Ryuzi tries to attack the girl make sure the girl slaps him back

lol

Ein is about to start a fire
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:03 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: lol

Ein is about to start a fire
yeah. but trust me the next chapter is gonna be funny! also if we could get this turned in to takara tomy and this becomes a show it would be amazing!
Wait so let me get this straight so Ryuzi beated up this girl right. But then she dragged him. How did this happen?
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait so let me get this straight so Ryuzi beated up this girl right. But then she dragged him. How did this happen?

she beat him up in the end off camera
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:11 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait so let me get this straight so Ryuzi beated up this girl right. But then she dragged him. How did this happen?

she beat him up in the end off camera

oof. Ryuzi has been known to be beaten up by girls but then dates them because of their stength
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:11 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: she beat him up in the end off camera

oof. Ryuzi has been known to be beaten up by girls but then dates them because of their stength

lol. but i dont think aphmau will go with ryuzi
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:14 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oof. Ryuzi has been known to be beaten up by girls but then dates them because of their stength

lol. but i dont think aphmau will go with ryuzi

Ryuzi prefers being alone most of the time.
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:14 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: lol. but i dont think aphmau will go with ryuzi

Ryuzi  prefers being alone most of the time.
yep!
I wanted Ryuzi to be like Shu in god where basically he turns evil but then in the end their best friend saves them.
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wanted Ryuzi to be like Shu in god where basically he turns evil but then in the end their best friend saves them.

dude for more character development i think it will be the other way around...
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:24 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wanted Ryuzi to be like Shu in god where basically he turns evil but then in the end their best friend saves them.

dude for more character development i think it will be the other way around...

oh ok.
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:24 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: dude for more character development i think it will be the other way around...

oh ok.
maybe later ill do that!
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:34 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oh ok.
maybe later ill do that!

nice
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:34 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: maybe later ill do that!

nice

im working on the next chapter right now...
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is super cool

yes it is!

sorry i took so long but i have class so i will try my best to finish chapter 8.
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:51 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is super cool

yes it is!

sorry i took so long but i have class so i will try my best to finish chapter 8.
oof.
I have class too and my arms is hurting sooooo badly
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:51 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: yes it is!

oof.
I have class too and my arms is hurting sooooo badly

not me my arms are fine. my hands on the other hand...
(Oct. 29, 2020  7:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man class is so long.

i know right
(Oct. 29, 2020  7:17 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  7:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man class is so long.

i know right

Id get out til 2:30